• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ain't that a stomp then?
Depends on how much Ace is willing to directly go Kaioken here, I believe he will only try that after he tries to take an analysis over the Rookie's power level to take something into account.

Actually, to make this more fair, I think I'm gonna restrict FW to use his saiyan race abilities instead of the other exclusives.

Last edited:
You can actually go Kaioken x20 straight away just by having enough ki, I believe it requires 5 ki to go Kaioken x20
Using Kaioken times 5 and higher makes Future Warrior 4-C according to your scaling, so that can be restricted according to VSBW battle rules, since if:

Ginyu Saga Future Warrior ~ First Form Freeza/Frieza >>>>>>>> 28.8 Tenatons

Ginyu Saga KK5 FW >>>>> 144 Tenatons = 4-C

Ginyu Saga KK20 FW >>>>> 576 Tenatons = 4-C+

Using Kaioken times 5 and higher makes Future Warrior 4-C according to your scaling, so that can be restricted according to VSBW battle rules, since if:

Ginyu Saga Future Warrior ~ First Form Freeza/Frieza >>>>>>>> 28.8 Tenatons

Ginyu Saga KK5 FW >>>>> 144 Tenatons = 4-C

Ginyu Saga KK20 FW >>>>> 576 Tenatons = 4-C+
FW has only three KKs.

Kaioken
Kaioken x3
Kaioken x20

In-game, they only like... give you 15% boost in damage, but... yeah,they only got these three.
Also, I was... kinda wrong, Toeiverse Freeza is Large Star in his first form. So this Ginyu Saga FW is definitely not scaling from Toeiverse

Most safest assumption is King Vegeta's feat as of now, since the scaling of the profile apparently needs to be revised.
We do know that he should at least scale above KK4 Saiyan Saga Goku, who scales 4 times above King Vegeta's feat

Also I heard that he helped Goku to fight Ginyu in that saga, so he probably would scale at least to baseline Low 4-C I guess without further feats

What stops Avatar from using the Void Wispon? Or the Transmutation from Cube?
The Avatar starts by using Red Burst, not Void or Cube, the latters would be potentially used as trump cards during the fight in case the Avatar decides to spam shockwaves from a distance. Both got wincons, Ace can amp his AP via KK.

What are the arguments for both characters?
The Avatar probably has the AP advantage the moment the fight initiates, with Ace having the ability to perform KK in case he actually needs to close the power gap.
The Avatar has 2 different wispons which would be the ones whom would settle the combat for the most times, Void and Cube, while also having the ability to create duplicates using other weapons.
FW/Ace has arguably better skill advantage due to him being someone talented in martial arts from his pov. Also the ability to grow stronger mid-combat due to possessing Saiyan genes. The Avatar is more proficient at using weapons for close combat.

So assuming that he scales above Baseline, FW would be 22.5 Tenatons, while Avatar has a big scaling chain above 32 Tenatons
But he scales pretty casually above Dark Magic amped villains at this point so.

Actually, does the Toeiverse timeline specify in what timeskip the movies takes place in? Since that would affect something about it.

He already is Dwarf Star with his Saiyan Saga Key, so it's really weird. Either way, Gilad is probably right, FW would be no less than 22.5 Tenatons.

Xenoverse scaling is really wonky

But he scales pretty casually above Dark Magic amped villains at this point so.

Actually, does the Toeiverse timeline specify in what timeskip the movies takes place in? Since that would affect something about it.
Toeiverse here merges the two.

And yes, the Xenoverse Canon does take place in Toeiverse as it has the movies in it

So we can assume Kid Vegeta > King Vegeta = 1.8 Tenatons as shown before.

Again,

Saiyan Saga Vegeta >>> Kid Vegeta > King Vegeta = 1.8 Tenatons (Dwarf Star Level+)

Saiyan Saga Future Warrior ~ Oozaru Vegeta >>>> 18 Tenatons (Also stated here) > Kaioken x4 Goku >>>>> 7.2 Tenatons

Ginyu Saga Future Warrior ~ Base Form Ginyu Saga Goku >>>>>> 18 Tenatons

Kaioken x3 Future Warrior >>>>>> 54 Tenatons

Also, we really need to make a crt on FW

At least using both comparisons of Ace's base power the Avatar would be somewhat stronger naturally.

So, eh? I think it goes down to if FW still has more wincons than just relying on this messy scaling chain, since it needs to be fixed whatsoever.

Back