• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite will likely use clones and energy attacks to hit FW. And if the arguments stating FW would be way above Infinite in power, and this does nothing, then he will almost certainly BFR him to Null Space.

So basically, Infinite has every advantage with the exception of AP?

I assume Infinite is 3-4 times faster than FW, so that'd be a huge problem.

Also, we still need to know what FW starts with.

The moves are unrelated to the Sagas
Are you implying he has all the abilities in his first keys?

I don't see the point of not equalizing speed tho , like if all his hax is restricted and AP is FW's only advantage then this is literally just a stomp .

Unless he has his hax , then he can just time stop even if speed is unequalized, this match up just doesn't work

We're not even sure what he starts with.

If we can choose what he starts with, then he can just do a spirit explosion/shockwave shit and one shot. Even if he doesn't have all of his abilities.

If we can choose what he starts with, then he can just do a spirit explosion/shockwave shit and one shot. Even if he doesn't have all of his abilities.
I assume he doesn't have prior knowledge, so we can't just say he uses the best move against Infinite

Yeah I thought of that too. That'd be unfair.

Do we just assume he will start with punching, and be done with it?

I would assume he just starts with what most DB characters start, which is usually ki blasts and punches if he doesn't have a clear first move

Data Input doesn't work like that, it allows him to read the opponent's movements (and thus dodge them) - which won't help against Infinite's hax.

Also, as a random DLC skill (not even from a mentor) it's very unlikely to be his first choice of action.

Voting Infinite FRA.

Data Input doesn't work like that, it allows him to read the opponent's movements (and thus dodge them) - which won't help against Infinite's hax.

Also, as a random DLC skill (not even from a mentor) it's very unlikely to be his first choice of action.

Voting Infinite FRA.
What's he's first move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back