• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Guy from the Future tries to kill Sonic (Future warrior vs Sonic)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Both at 4-A
Future Warrior is a Freeza Race
Speed equal
They start 10 meters apart
They fight on Dark Star
Super form is restricted, duh
Sonic have all his optimal equipament for the adventure Era,. And not his classic era and the rings
Future Warrior have Senzu Essence Capsule
Super Soul is "I will put a stop to you, fiend!" That increase his speed, and give him all Dyspo powers
He also have Golden Form

All possible and likely abilities aré restricted
Sonic is 465 ExaFoe and Protagonist-kun is 2.7 ZettaFoe

Votes:
You about to experience your first lost courtesy of the might Valan:
oa2ok4u442x91.jpg

Ready to give up yet? I have to save the world, you know. Can't be wasting time with you:
dc1n4s3-0f210535-ec32-49aa-8fc3-37bb12a3f6fa.png

Sonic admits he not actually the Iblis trigger, and both of them go off they merry way(Inco): ShakeResounding, Theuser789, AStrangeverse, omegabronic, Killerdrone123, Brogeefrong, GlaceonGamez471

Last edited:
So Future Warrior doesn't really have any set starting moves due to being a play insert but they'll probably try to get time to charge up to their super form. Also, I think the Future Warrior is more skilled having been trained by and surpassing peps like Goku and Beerus.
I probally gonna change the Race of the character.
Imo I think them being a Saiyan fits this match more but I don't mind either way.

If this continues, i probally gonna do myself the list of Wincons.

Imo I think them being a Saiyan fits this match more but I don't mind either way.
I trought so ar First, but then i realized that i getting kinda tired of always using sayians, you know?

I gonna change for the frieza Race later.

Maybe, idk DB multipliers.
Pretty sure most of those he laerns rather than copying

Iirc there a move in Xeno 2 where the FW curles themself into a ball and flips backward. I think it was Super Back Jump iirc.
A jump doesn't begin to be comparable to what the spin dash is to, it is you standing while spining without getting out of place and making your "hair" cover you and strenghten it as a weapon

Pretty sure a namekian can't do that

I din't say all+He can still come back for whatever dimension he gonna get trown into+ Sonic sealing really sucks if he have to seal himself and the Tyler into another dimension+Not really In-Character+Ratio
It's a temporal sealing i believe, Omega can correct me

I din't say all+He can still come back for whatever dimension he gonna get trown into
Don't see any sealing resistance tho

+ Sonic sealing really sucks if he have to seal himself and the Tyler into another dimension
.....he doesn't have to seal hinself tho?

+Not really In-Character+Ratio
Litterally spams teleportation in the adventure era

Well, there's no Chaos control on Dragon Ball so you know.
Btw i was only saying to say that chaos control is a wincon

Will make a more through post later when i get bavk to my pc

.....he doesn't have to seal hinself tho?
Yeah, he needs to seal the character into himself, that kinda sucks.
Btw i was only saying to say that chaos control is a wincon
Well, even if Sonic decides to like, stop time or slow time, Tyler here have timeskip, so he gonna abuse that if you messing with him.

Will make a more through post later when i get bavk to my pc
Wow. I gonna change the race of the character trought, so may hold on that for a bit.

Yeah, he needs to seal the character into himself, that kinda sucks.
Wait what? NO, he doesn't, that is one way sure, but he can simply seal them in another dimension

Well, even if Sonic decides to like, stop time or slow time, Tyler here have timeskip, so he gonna abuse that if you messing with him.
CC works on Imeasurable speed chars, Tyler won't be able to activate it in the first place

Wow. I gonna change the race of the character trought, so may hold on that for a bit.
Thank you for the consideration dude

Btw for all asking for Multipliers uh...outside of "probably a big number" Potential unleashed,beast,Golden form all probably don't have accepted Multipliers.
Hell im pretty certain the only multipliers available here that have a number to use are probably Kaoiken and super saiyan.
Like honestly the god forms,Beast,Potenial unleashed and golden probably have Multipliers that are beyond comical tbh.
But probably not usable onsite tho.

CC works on Imeasurable speed chars, Tyler won't be able to activate it in the first place
Sure, but my comment is like, because Oc-Kun can Info analysis Sonic, he already would know his powers and would spam Time skip so he won't get caught.

Btw for all asking for Multipliers uh...outside of "probably a big number" Potential unleashed,beast,Golden form all probably don't have accepted Multipliers.
Hell im pretty certain the only multipliers available here that have a number to use are probably Kaoiken and super saiyan.
Like honestly the god forms,Beast,Potenial unleashed and golden probably have Multipliers that are beyond comical tbh.
But probably not usable onsite tho.
SSJ = 50* Base
SSJ2,SSJ3 = 500*Base
SSJG = 500*SSJ3
SSB = 50*SSJG
Golden Form = SSB (due to Frieza = Base Goku then Golden Frieza match SSB Goku)
SSBKK20 = 20*SSB
UI = 2*SSBKK20
MUI = >2*SSBKK20
Beast > MUI

Hmmm, what? I don't know nothing about Xenoverse but my DB sense tell me that this is weird
This is not coming from XV btw, it’s from the DBS: Super Heroes movie where Beast Gohan vs Cell Max was stated to be the strongest battle in history, making it > Granola vs MUI Goku.
And if we assume that Base Gohan = Base Goku ( which it should ) and we also have Beast Gohan > MUI Goku than it would make Beast Form > MUI.

Just remembering, since he has God ki (I don't know because I didn't play the game, I thought this was just for SSJG), he can resist dark ki, which I think has 5D potency.

Back