• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Guy from the Future tries to kill Sonic (Future warrior vs Sonic)

Sure, but my comment is like, because Oc-Kun can Info analysis Sonic, he already would know his powers and would spam Time skip so he won't get caught.
Sonic resists time stop, so Time Skip wouldn't work

Ok seeing all of the future warrior's abilities, i will give my vote to Sonic, here's why:
Power wise this will not matter much, as Sonic's insane AD will make him grow to the power level of the future warrior in no time at all, with Power Cores also helping to make him keep up with him, Sonic also has his Spin Dash to not only speed blitz the future warrior, but also homing attack into his weak spots, even with the future warrior's regen will not matter due to Sonic's regen negation

Future warrior's Power of Destruction wouldn't work either, as Sonic's Restoration would undo and reform him by simply running, while his Chaos Emeralds would also do the same thing, only without the running part, also i am almost sure Sonic's resistance to time eater's Conceptual Existence Erasure should make him resist it anyway, but i am not sure if conceptual hax works like that, so i won't dwell on it

Future Warrior does have some hax that could give him a win do, his Petrification, Paralisis inducement and Sleep manipulation, while those are good, Sonic's arsenal is far more versatile in comparison

Sonic's natural 4x greater reaction speed in comparison to the future warrior + His Rings making him several times faster + His ability to summon numerous clones at will with Avatar + His blitz speed amps that are in character to use, such as the Spin dash + Slow to slow down time + Him being able to become water for elemental intangibility + Sonic's keen on using the teleportation application of Chaos Control would make Future Warrior's attempt at hitting him very hard, specially since Sonic has no Ki to speak of, nor does he have anything even similar to Ki for the future warrior to sense him

Sonic's Guard Skill would grant his extra protection while also transferring and bottling up power for his ichiroko gauge for a devastating blow of one shot difference, with his rings also protecting him from any damage dealt

With Chaos Control there is his most clear cut wincon, altho not first choice in character, that is to seal Future Warrior in another dimension or to Stop time to decimate him

With his heal skill, Rings and the Chaos Emerald's healing abilities he could keep up even with any damage the future warrior trows at him

So all in all, while Future Warrior has good haxes to win, Sonic's various mobility ways, workarounds to not get hit, speed amps and offensive hax of his own should give him the win here

Sonic also has his Spin Dash to not only speed blitz the future warrior, but also homing attack into his weak spots, even with the future warrior's regen will not matter due to Sonic's regen negation
FW is going to be able to copy and master both just by seeing them once.
Future warrior's Power of Destruction wouldn't work either, as Sonic's Restoration would undo and reform him by simply running, while his Chaos Emeralds would also do the same thing, only without the running part, also i am almost sure Sonic's resistance to time eater's Conceptual Existence Erasure should make him resist it anyway, but i am not sure if conceptual hax works like that, so i won't dwell on it
While Sonic does resist EE he doesn't resist matter manip or Soul destruction. PoD erases pretty fast so I don't think Sonic is gonna have time to run it off. The Emeralds themselves don't resist PoD so FW can just get EE them.
Sonic's natural 4x greater reaction speed in comparison to the future warrior + His Rings making him several times faster + His ability to summon numerous clones at will with Avatar + His blitz speed amps that are in character to use, such as the Spin dash + Slow to slow down time + Him being able to become water for elemental intangibility + Sonic's keen on using the teleportation application of Chaos Control would make Future Warrior's attempt at hitting him very hard, specially since Sonic has no Ki to speak of, nor does he have anything even similar to Ki for the future warrior to sense him
Transformations should give the FW more enough of an amp to keep up with Sonics ring amps and 4x reaction speed. As said above FW can learn Sonics techniques just by seeing them, FW can even master unique and specialized skills such as genetic mutations. Verse equalization means Sonic will have Ki that the FW can locate. I'm also pretty sure the emerald powers only work on the Northstar Islands as said in the recent Twitter takeover.
Sonic's Guard Skill would grant his extra protection while also transferring and bottling up power for his ichiroko gauge for a devastating blow of one shot difference, with his rings also protecting him from any damage dealt
FW also has tons of shielding moves such as Energy Dome, Energy Field, Energy Barrier, Force Shield, etc. FW can just go temp invincible with moves like Vanisher Guard and Super Guard to avoid getting one-shot.
With Chaos Control there is his most clear cut wincon, altho not first choice in character, that is to seal Future Warrior in another dimension or to Stop time to decimate him
FW resists time stop BFR with God Ki.
With his heal skill, Rings and the Chaos Emerald's healing abilities he could keep up even with any damage the future warrior trows at him
FW can heal themself with Energy Zone and healing capsules (Which are standard equipment) the strongest of which can bring them all the way back to full health.

Anyways I'ma go pass out now. I can't wait to wake up and see Sonic with 7 votes.

i see nothing on the profile that would imply thag they can, FW doesn't have rhe body structure to do a spin dash, nor do i see anuthing in the profile that would suggest that he can copy instinct actions and regen neg by simply looking

While Sonic does resist EE he doesn't resist matter manip or Soul destruction.
Hence the reconstruction

PoD erases pretty fast so I don't think Sonic is gonna have time to run it off.
That is not EE, that is corrosion, which Sonic resists

The Emeralds themselves don't resist PoD so FW can just get EE them.
Reconstruction, the emeralds also have it, besides they are in Sonic's hammer space, so not really a way for him to target them without dealing with Sonic first

and he would need to actually hit Sonic with PoD, which given all the maneuverability, speed amps, cloning and telepoetation will be pretty difficult
Transformations should give the FW more enough of an amp to keep up with Sonics ring amps and 4x reaction speed.
Namekian remember? He doesn't have multiplier transformations, specially in this key used

As said above FW can learn Sonics techniques just by seeing them, FW can even master unique and specialized skills such as genetic mutations.
by training with the people who have them, not by simply seeing them being done once, seriously where you got that from?

Verse equalization means Sonic will have Ki that the FW can locate.
that would require Sonic to have a comparable of similar energy to be equalized to begin with.......he doesn't

I'm also pretty sure the emerald powers only work on the Northstar Islands as said in the recent Twitter takeover.
contradicted by them working in the vaccum of space outside the planet, also twitter takeover's are not canon

FW also has tons of shielding moves such as Energy Dome, Energy Field, Energy Barrier, Force Shield, etc. FW can just go temp invincible with moves like Vanisher Guard and Super Guard to avoid getting one-shot.
He does, but Sonic can simply break them with the gauge again to repeat it, plus they cost ki to use, so FW can't use them forever, meanwhile Sonic's doesn't and even restores his energy when he uses it

FW resists time stop
BFR with God Ki.
Fair on BfR, but not seeing anything for time stop there, dark ki's space time hax is purely distortion, not stoping time, besides FW doesn't have God Ki in the ki being used, he is still in the namek saga, he doesn't unlocked the godly forms yet

FW can heal themself with Energy Zone and healing capsules (Which are standard equipment) the strongest of which can bring them all the way back to full health.
which are limited in qunatity, meanwhile sonic can use his heal and emeralds as much as he wants

Anyways I'ma go pass out now. I can't wait to wake up and see Sonic with 7 votes.
Meh meh

Gonna try to avoid some of Omega's points so I'm not just repeating what he says.
No issue there even assuming he does, as Sonic can already fight those who have the Spin Dash and some variants mastered (Shadow, Metal Sonic, Emerl, etc.).
Transformations should give the FW more enough of an amp to keep up with Sonics ring amps and 4x reaction speed.
I don't think Sonic has Rings here, actually, as they're Optional Equipment and give some pretty unfair Damage Transferal lol
As said above FW can learn Sonics techniques just by seeing them, FW can even master unique and specialized skills such as genetic mutations.
Emerl and Metal Sonic do the same thing, Emerl to an even better extent as he can copy abilities stemming from Chaos Energy, so Sonic will have no issues keeping up with high-intensity mimicry from the FW.
I'm also pretty sure the emerald powers only work on the Northstar Islands as said in the recent Twitter takeover.
Twitter Takeovers haven't ever been treated as canon here so far.
Sonic has a guard of his own that achieves the same effect, being strong enough to tank Ichikoro attacks that would one-shot him.
FW resists time stop BFR with God Ki.
Sonic's Time Stop is layered, I'm assuming DB has a layer here somewhere?
Sonic can achieve the same effect with Sonic Heal, in which he simply vibrates at high speeds. This also doubles in granting him energy for the Ichikoro Gauge, which is essentially a one-shot meter being filled up.

that would require Sonic to have a comparable of similar energy to be equalized to begin with.......he doesn't
Not really, that rule is really case by case, so we assuming that they energy would be equalized here. Or Sonic does have energy to be sense.
Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

It does tho, in the AP/Dura sections of the profile, where it notes that racial transformations and SSJB/GOD Ki is only obtained in the last key
Not really, It notes that we have that transformations on the final Key, not that is only obtained in the last Key.

Like, you can get all transformations pretty earlier in the game, even after beating Dodoria and Zarbon, but It does have a Level Gap. Hell, the moment you can fly in the game(which is super earlier mind you) you can talk to Jiren, defeat him, and you already have ultra instict after the Freeza saga. That is the Key we using.
Replays are not cannon
Well...

Last edited:
i see nothing on the profile that would imply thag they can, FW doesn't have rhe body structure to do a spin dash, nor do i see anuthing in the profile that would suggest that he can copy instinct actions and regen neg by simply looking
Like I said earlier in the thread FW can already contort their body into a ball and spin with moves like backflip. They can copy the properties of whatever move they mimic even ones limited to physiology iirc.
Hence the reconstruction
But as I said Sonic is gonna have to run it off before he dies and the FW can restrain him with a multitude of attacks.
That is not EE, that is corrosion, which Sonic resists
He'll still be affected by the matter manip, Soul Destruction, and Deconstruction.
Reconstruction, the emeralds also have it, besides they are in Sonic's hammer space, so not really a way for him to target them without dealing with Sonic first

and he would need to actually hit Sonic with PoD, which given all the maneuverability, speed amps, cloning and telepoetation will be pretty difficult
It won't be too hard to hit him with PoD especially when they amp with Golden form or MUI.
Namekian remember? He doesn't have multiplier transformations, specially in this key used
Their Freeza Race now and all races can use the SSBE, MUI and Beast transformations.
by training with the people who have them, not by simply seeing them being done once, seriously where you got that from?
Its on their profile under Intelligence: "They also show the capacity to replicate techniques just by seeing them once, as moves gained by their training with Broly are gained by copying the ones he uses, rather than him teaching them."

I'll also note that due to having Brolys "I am going to bathe in your blood!" Super soul he is gonna have all his abilities and resistances. It doesn't help at all but I wanted to note that.

If the multipliers given by @OneRhasstyBoi are correct this probably comes down to if Sonic can take out FW before they transform and precede to speed blitz and one-shot.

Can it be restricted? OP can only restrict stuff that gives a new tier iirc.
Edit: oh wait it does nvm
Yeah, it can.

Also two issues here :

1- The way we treat FW currently,he'd be a 5D Smurf.

2- He has no true starting move. He could literally start with anything you can think of.

Not really, It notes that we have that transformations on the final Key, not that is only obtained in the last Key.
"In order to fight Mira in the final battle, they must learn a "new power" and obtain their racial-based transformation"
The profile makes it clead that he only obtained it in order to fight mira in the final battle, also pretty sure that you don't have unlocked the trial to get the form so early in the game like the namek saga anyway

Like, you can get all transformations pretty earlier in the game, even after beating Dodoria and Zarbon, but It does have a Level Gap. Hell, the moment you can fly in the game(which is super earlier mind you) you can talk to Jiren, defeat him, and you already have ultra instict after the Freeza saga. That is the Key we using.
Yet the profile only notes it in the last key

Well what?

"In order to fight Mira in the final battle, they must learn a "new power" and obtain their racial-based transformation"
The profile makes it clead that he only obtained it in order to fight mira in the final battle, also pretty sure that you don't have unlocked the trial to get the form so early in the game like the namek saga anyway
That's wack anyways, it doesn't refer to God Ki whatsoever. Also because at that point in time you don't even learn SSJG.

And most of all, you don't learn SSJG directly via teachers, so you don't need all that.

You do via MAX friendship with 5 Saiyans and then via asking Beerus.

That's wack anyways, it doesn't refer to God Ki whatsoever. Also because at that point in time you don't even learn SSJG.

And most of all, you don't learn SSJG directly via teachers, so you don't need all that.

Furthermore, the God Ki dialogue is Independent of what awoken skills you learned. It happens regardless.

Like I said earlier in the thread FW can already contort their body into a ball and spin with moves like backflip.
so can everybody pretty much, doing a barrel roll is not as impressive as you think

They can copy the properties of whatever move they mimic even ones limited to physiology iirc.
show me when they copied physiology based tech, they should have body control or something if that is the case

But as I said Sonic is gonna have to run it off before he dies and the FW can restrain him with a multitude of attacks.
1 FW will have to hit Sonic first, which as i described will be pretty darn difficult
2 Sonic will be always in motion, that is how he fights, unless the future warrior spams hakai + paralisis combo

Also, how keen is the FW to murk someone theh just met juat because they are a treat? Since feeling ki makes you feel the intention of others, he would know Sonic doesn't want to kill him, so i am not sure if he would even use hakai tbh
He'll still be affected by the matter manip
Soul Destruction
reconstruction
It won't be too hard to hit him with PoD especially when they amp with Golden form or MUI.
Again, the profile notes that

Their Freeza Race now and all races can use the SSBE
No? Only the saiyan can

MUI and Beast transformations.
Again, only noted in the final key, heck for beast you need to do a paralel quest that is not open this early in the game iirc

Its on their profile under Intelligence: "They also show the capacity to replicate techniques just by seeing them once, as moves gained by their training with Broly are gained by copying the ones he uses, rather than him teaching them."
Ok then, do note that Sonic also has this, so he could also just copy the future warrior's techniques

If the multipliers given by @OneRhasstyBoi are correct this probably comes down to if Sonic can take out FW before they transform and precede to speed blitz and one-shot.
They aren't, the 500 stuff was not applied to any profile, plus i am pretry sure it doesn't apply to speed but only power, with speed being by 50
Also FW profile makes it clear that MUI is superior to beast, contrary to what rhasty said

Besides that, sonic can grow to the level of this amps pretty easily, he crossed an evwn bigger gap with his AD when he foughr Ultimate Emerl, making him go from 4-C to 4-A, and his classic self going from low 4-C and ftl to low 2-C and mftl+ pretty quickly

Yet the profile only notes it in the last key
Why you divide my reply in two points to say the same thing?

Anyway, he still can use the transformations in the Freeza saga, regardless of what the profile is saying.
You just nitpicking the profile.

The Old Kaioshin is just like "Hey, you still din't obtain any of the Awoken Skill, go do that now to fight the final Boss", but you can still obtain before.

I not even going to argue, since he still have It.

We note stuff in the final key because it's the more recent one. That's it, it doesn't mean anything else.

You can unlock shit like MUI way earlier in the game.

I see, but then it would only be available after beerus appeared in the story to unlock it right? But the manner here is also the golden form since the FW is a frieza race
Furthermore, the God Ki dialogue is Independent of what awoken skills you learned. It happens regardless.
Huh, ok then

I see, but then it would only be available after beerus appeared in the story to unlock it right? But the manner here is also the golden form since the FW is a frieza race
You need them because the character isn't strong enough otherwise (FF Mira is a beast game wise) . But once you reach a certain level of strength,you can obtain them, even if you didn't progress that far into the story yet.

Well, then it really is a gamble to even know if he would use anything in particular at all

Do we really have no in character personaloty for him at all?

Well, then it really is a gamble to even know if he would use anything in particular at all

Do we really have no in character personaloty for him at all?
I guess you could say he's like the other Time Patrollers (i.e Trunks). Doesn't beat around the bush, tries to finish off the threat as quickly as possible etc.

That seems to be the mindset of both XV/DBH Time Patrollers, at least.

Mmmm, but since he can feel that Sonic has no malicious intent, he wouldn't go for the kill correct?

Or does the FW/Time Patrol kill regardless of that?

Mmmm, but since he can feel that Sonic has no malicious intent, he wouldn't go for the kill correct?

Or does the FW/Time Patrol kill regardless of that?
I mean, i did say the Future Warrior is trying to Kill Sonic in the tittle, so...

I say now, but he got Wrong Info, and thinks Sonic is the Iblis trigger.

Back