• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is a lot of stuff that is just weird for this Wiki on these profiles.

Demigra and Chronoa shouldn't have Environmental Destruction

Let's see again why Demigra has that rating in the 1st place:

far higher through Environmental Destruction (From destroying the Time Vault, a place where the flow of time gathers, he was about to destroy every timeline and history, which includes an infinite amount of timelines)

The main problem with this is that this is not ED. This is reserved for mostly just characters whose abilities can indeed cause said side effects from their own abilities.

An example is Enrico Pucci, who has the ability to destroy the timeline and replace it with a new one through his ability to accelerate time until a new Big Bang comes. and thus destroying the old universe and replacing it with a new one.

This is not something comparable to Demigra's case, as he's just destroying the Time Vault, thus causing a chain reaction that would ultimately destroy the cosmology, something that Goku and FW1 were accidentally going to do as well through a casual fight had Chronoa not interrupted them.

This scenario is very similar to the Batter causing the universe to end through turning the Switch OFF. However, the Batter hasn't Low 2-C ED in his profile because it's something he has done with something outside his regular set of abilities. Demigra shouldn't have it either, as basically every character who can bust the Time Vault (which is is just a building lmao) would also have Low 1-C ED, which is obviously wrong.

Chronoa also shouldn't have it. ED would imply that she can start it whenever she wants, when it's just done when she dies.

Aka the Xenoverse 1 key should be reworded to "Low 1-C via death", similar to SCP-682 basically.

The Demigra note should also be remade in this after this revision, due to also the Low 1-C stuff:

Note: The reason why Xenoverse 1 Demigra is scaled to a single timeline rather than all the cosmology is because of his whole plan through the whole of Xenoverse 1 being to destroy the Time Vault, the place where the flow of time gathers, in order to cause the destruction of all the timelines as a side effect, with Chronoa pointing at how even Demigra wouldn't be able to survive it, and Demigra agreeing with her, with him hiding in the Crack of Time, a place outside the timelines, as the next step of his plan, given that is a place which would be safe from the destruction of all the timelines, other than Xenoverse Goku and the Future Warrior going to accidentally do the same through fighting in the Time Vault had Chronoa not interrupted them. However, his Xenoverse 2 key scales to the whole cosmology as it is the version of another timeline, and thus him scaling much higher than his Xenoverse 1 counterpart is justified.

Tiering fixes

This is for the non-Low 1-C stuff.

Basically, I've got this problem when through randomly checking the Xenoverse and Heroes profiles, due to them being extremely focused on Tier 1 to the point of straight up forgetting about the other ones.

The issues I've found thus far:
  • Xenoverse Demigra is 2-C off scaling from Mira, who in turn scales to Toei SSJ3 Goku and Good Buu. However the latter 3 are 3-B (Plus it's linked to Heroes Mira for some reason).
  • Heroes Mira is 4-A due to scaling from Kais like Shin and Chronoa, however Chronoa (in both XV and Heroes) and Heroes Demigra are both 3-B.
  • Chronoa of both Xenoverse and Heroes is scaled to 3-B due to being stronger than Cooler, who is 3-B due to scaling from a... 3-C Goku and a 3-B Broly? I mean... I have no idea why Toeiverse profiles aren't scaled to the 3-B Broly stuff, so Xenoverse profiles probably shouldn't either, but at the same time Turles, Slug and Broly were part of the main story of XV2... I have no idea on what to do here, however in lack of a better reason, the 3-Bs should become just 3-C due to Shin being far stronger than a Buu saga Toei Piccolo, as that's the justification of the canon one after all.
  • DBH Bardock is 4-A due to him scaling from Low 1-Cs
For the Demigra issue, however, I suppose that base Demigra should still be 2-C. Why?

Demigra's avatars fought against both a BoG saga FW and a heavily suppressed Beerus, with the FW having before aided SSJGod Goku against Beerus. Not to mention that instantly after beating Demigra's mirage, FW fights Super Buu, meaning that at the time Demigra's mirage must have been comparable to him at least.

However it means somehow that Mira is still stuck at 3-B due to him having no reason to scale to Super Buu, due to FW having to deal with multiple Fat Buus, each being powered as well. How to solve this?

First thing would be making the FW1's Majin Buu Saga key a "3-B to 2-C", as they do make jumps in power like that during arcs, as instantly after fighting Super Buu they get their hands on an empowered Kid Buu.

Second would be to separate the God of Destruction Beerus Saga from the Low 1-C key and make it just 2-C, due to the FW aiding Goku SSJGod against Beerus. While the XV1 version of BoG follows the 2013 movie and not DBS due to the game releasing months before the anime, that SSJGod Goku would still be miles above an hypotetical SSJ3 Vegito.

To make stuff more consistent with the profile, other keys would be merged as well:
  • Saiyan Saga and Return of the Saiyan Saga, which would be named as Saiyan Saga and be Low 4-C to High 4-C
  • Ginyu Saga and Frieza Saga, which would be named as Namek Saga and be High 4-C to 4-A
Ironically enough, the Cell Saga key won't be changed, as that saga has just the Cell Games and then the return of Future Trunks to his timeline for some reason.

Minior editing stuff

The redirects are also bad. Apparently whoever made those didn't bother to remove the original naming from the profiles, leading to Xenoverse pages linking to Heroes ones.

The pages that suffer from this are:
Basically all of their redirects should be removed, and only leave the "X (Dragon Ball Heroes)" to remain.

Plus the DBH Concepts page should be deleted, as the entire thing was debunked and removed form the pages in this thread.

Last edited:
  • Chronoa of both Xenoverse and Heroes is scaled to 3-B due to being stronger than Cooler, who is 3-B due to scaling from a... 3-C Goku and a 3-B Broly? I mean... I have no idea why Toeiverse profiles aren't scaled to the 3-B Broly stuff, so Xenoverse profiles probably shouldn't either, but at the same time Turles, Slug and Broly were part of the main story of XV2... I have no idea on what to do here, however in lack of a better reason, the 3-Bs should become just 3-C due to Shin being far stronger than a Buu saga Toei Piccolo, as that's the justification of the canon one after all.
About this, i've got to see this:
No actual Toei Anime character scales to Broly, only game (Since they have the everything is canon thing) and Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans characters (Broly is mentioned) scale to Broly.
So I suppose a new justification can be:

Multi-Galaxy level (As a Kai she should be at least comparable to Toeiverse Shin, making her much stronger than a Restrained Super Saiyan Broly)
Lowkey i want to make a tabber for his Mirage, most of the time in XV1 it us his mirages doing the work while he being sealed
Something similar to Black Goku's clones? Alr.

Yep, also his Mirage should have Incorporeality iirc
They're more like ki constructs, so idk.

Also, if they follow the Movies, doesn't it mean that the Cell saga counterparts scale from Broly lmfao?

Good lord the state of DB Games is horrendous.

They're more like ki constructs, so idk.

Also, if they follow the Movies, doesn't it mean that the Cell saga counterparts scale from Broly lmfao?

Good lord the state of DB Games is horrendous.
Xenoverse 2 Goku is a combination of his Super and GT counterparts, experienced practically all the movies' events, and if you want to be more confusing then Goku has combatted two different versions of Broly. Xenoverse is pretty wonky like that.

Also to answer the question: Yeah Broly's an established presence in the story and timeline so the Cell Saga characters would scale from Broly, or at least I think so anyway.

Back