• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then this is a stomp since he can't even use his only wincon which is AP due to speed not being equal
Yeah no one is really telling us what he has. At this point
Not in a VS match. Otherwise I can say that about any playable game character that I can choose what he does because I can control them. It doesn't work like that
So what's he's wincon? In if we don't have a cut scene of how he fights or something(he could idk) saying well he's a Dragon Ball character so punch and kick . Is just assuming

So what's he's wincon? In if we don't have a cut scene of how he fights or something(he could idk) saying well he's a Dragon Ball character so punch and kick . Is just assuming
Most Dragon Ball characters start with punching and ki blasts, especially characters such as Saiyans, which FW2 is (I'm using the iconic FW here)

Wouldn't FW AP stomp if speed was equalized? He can still win by one shotting, and none of Infinite moves are thought based
I don't think infinite has any wincons. His bfr will be countered by dimensional travel. So if speed equalized, FW stomps. With speed unequalized, infinite blitzes to hell and back. I guess it is an incon right now.
Since infinite can damage FW overtime. While future warrior has the possibility of one shotting him. FW has other haxes too that he can use.

I mean, according to Domino, he doesn't have the dimensional travel rn.

Domino is practically omniscient when it comes to DB games, so I'm sure he's correct.

Necro?

By the power invested in me, I smite this thread!

Whooooooooosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back