• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite VS Xenoverse 2 Future Warrior

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Saiyan Saga Future Warrior is used. Speed is unequal, battle takes place on Mount Paozu, and both start 500 meters away from each other)

* Future Warrior:

* Infinite: 8 (sanicspood, ShakeResounding, JED, Cropfist, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Starter_Pack, ShadowWarrior1999, Oleggator)

* Inconclusive:

5715973-future%20warrior%202.jpg
dbv26ee-e9fbf051-1835-43ff-aad6-e2d1a44092b0.png

Last edited:
Infinite probably screws with him from the get-go, be it by doing what he did to Shadow and making him think he's in a Time Loop or a few other world-bending means. Or simply by creating a million clones to fight him, then BFRing him the moment Infinite realizes he's a serious threat.

Infinite takes my vote too.

Even so, Future Warrior is only FTL, while Infinite is FTL+. So Infinite both speed blitzes regardless. I’m voting for Infinite because of that and the reasons above.

pretty sure he starts with some illusions or telekineses, or energy blasts and H2H cuz he did that with sonic the first time they fought

pretty sure he starts with some illusions or telekineses, or energy blasts and H2H cuz he did that with sonic the first time they fought
Yeah he starts up with some Hax.

Now that i think of it what is he gonna do to hurt FW? I don't remember Infinite having a offensive hax? (Not including the NS)

He doesn't really have a starting move, and that's a problem

Even story wise
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the character doesn't have an in-character move, and is a player character, isn't it basically bloodlusted then? Can't we just choose what it will use first?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the character doesn't have an in-character move, and is a player character, isn't it basically bloodlusted then? Can't we just choose what it will use first?
No. He isn't bloodlusted. Not knowing which move he does first doesn't equate to bloodlust

I would assume he starts with punches and/or ki blasts first like most DB characters

The problem with FW2 is that his opening move IS what you choose to use first in a fight, so it becomes hard to say which things he starts with

The problem with FW2 is that his opening move IS what you choose to use first in a fight, so it becomes hard to say which things he starts with
Are there cutscenes with FW2 that indicates what he starts with?

Also keep in mind this is just his Saiyan Saga key here, so moves he gets later doesn't count

Are there cutscenes with FW2 that indicates what he starts with?

Also keep in mind this is just his Saiyan Saga key here, so moves he gets later doesn't count
I don't think so, most of the cutscenes have him entering the various ages/timelines . thought you are free to check

The moves are unrelated to the Sagas

How well would Future Warrior do against illusions anyway? Because 9 times out of 10, Infinite will very likely start by shifting the world around with his illusions. With that, I could see him misleading Future Warrior into attacking basically nothing, and then using Null Space most of the time to seal the deal.

How well would Future Warrior do against illusions anyway? Because 9 times out of 10, Infinite will very likely start by shifting the world around with his illusions. With that, I could see him misleading Future Warrior into attacking basically nothing, and then using Null Space most of the time to seal the deal.
Would ki sensing help him?

I vote infinite for now, too.

If Infinite starts with illusions, what's the next thing he's going to do? Punch him or smth?

Also, what's the speed difference?

If Infinite starts with illusions, what's the next thing he's going to do? Punch him or smth?

Also, what's the speed difference?
Infinite >> Casual Infinte >> Pre-Forces Base Sonic with Boost (which greatly increases Sonic's speed) >>> Pre-Forces Base Sonic >> Pre-Generations Modern Sonic = 9.02 c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back