• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Guy from the Future tries to kill Sonic (Future warrior vs Sonic)

Sonic resists time stop, so Time Skip wouldn't work
Is layered, like 2 i think. And is 5D, because It was working on people who have 5D resistance.
Power wise this will not matter much, as Sonic's insane AD will make him grow to the power level of the future warrior in no time at all,
Future Warrior also have Insane AD, like he goes from fighting Zarbon and Dodoria that are 4-C to Turles and Slug, that are High 4-C amped, to fighting Freeza and Cooler amped that are 4-A.
He also have Broly Reactive Evolution to grow stronger too, and he already have the attack potency advantage, so he gonna be in the backfoot for the duration of the fight.
with Power Cores also helping to make him keep up with him
Unless the Power Core have a multipliers, that gonna help Very little, because FW have Kaioken too.

Also, OC here have a lot of moves that decrease people powers or energy.
, Sonic also has his Spin Dash to not only speed blitz the future warrior
FW can copy, doing a Spin dash is not really a problem to copy. Emerl can do It.
, but also homing attack into his weak spots,
He don't have weak spots
even with the future warrior's regen will not matter due to Sonic's regen negation
Sonic have regen negativo where?

And FW can still like, use his capsules to heal.
Future warrior's Power of Destruction wouldn't work either, as Sonic's Restoration would undo and reform him by simply running,
But he would be destroyed, how exactly he gonna bê running?
while his Chaos Emeralds would also do the same thing,
FW can just destroy them too.

only without the running part, also i am almost sure Sonic's resistance to time eater's Conceptual Existence Erasure should make him resist it anyway, but i am not sure if conceptual hax works like that, so i won't dwell on it
But this is Adventure Sonic, not modern.
Future Warrior does have some hax that could give him a win do, his Petrification, Paralisis inducement and Sleep manipulation, while those are good, Sonic's arsenal is far more versatile in comparison
He also have Telekenisis because he have better Lifting strenght, Poison, Blind (That not gonna do much because they already in a Dark place with no visability) absolute Zero, and he have Time stop too.
Sonic's natural 4x greater reaction speed in comparison to the future warrior
Not sure How that gonna help when can just increase his speed and reaction with Kaioken and other transformations.
+ His Rings making him several times faster
He don't have rings here.
And If he tries to break a box to get some, that's pretty dumb to do in the middle of a combat, because FW not gonna let him get It.

He have info Analysis, so he gonna know about then, and not let SSonic get.
+ His ability to summon numerous clones at will with Avatar
That not gonna be a problem at all to FW, because he faces multiples enemies at once several times, both weaker and comparable to him, and he can just use AoE explosivo to get rid of ALL of them.
+ His blitz speed amps that are in character to use, such as the Spin dash
Valan also have speed amps, hland he can decrease Sonic Status too. He also can copy the speed amps.
+ Slow to slow down time
He can counter with time Skip.
Sonic's keen on using the teleportation application of Chaos Control would make Future Warrior's attempt at hitting him very hard,
Future Warrior also have telerportion, so he can use that to Tag Sonic. Especially considering Sonic yells "Chaos Control" every time he uses, so FW can Skip to prevent him from using too.

Even If he don't exactly need to tell Chaos Control, he does anyway so...
specially since Sonic has no Ki to speak of, nor does he have anything even similar to Ki for the future warrior to sense him
Even If that was true, which is not, FW can use Kai Kai, who don't really need energy signature to work.
With Chaos Control there is his most clear cut wincon, altho not first choice in character, that is to seal Future Warrior in another dimension
Nothing really stop FW to destroy the dimension he is in, and Go back.

With his heal skill, Rings and the Chaos Emerald's healing abilities he could keep up even with any damage the future warrior trows at him
So can Future Warrior, which a bunch of healing capsules and Senzu to ressurect If he is knock out.
He heal skill is pretty cringe, since he need to stop for a moment and start to vibrate, which is Just a opening to attack, Sonic don't really have rings here, and he can eventually destroy the Chaos Emeralds.

Oh wait I just realized this is Frieza Saga FW so no Awoken Skills. I feel so silly for not realizing that-
so can everybody pretty much, doing a barrel roll is not as impressive as you think
It aint even a barrel roll smh. The point is FW is limber enough to copy Sonic's spin dash and homing attack.
No? Only the saiyan can
In-game all races can use SSBE, this is even noted on profile.
1 FW will have to hit Sonic first, which as i described will be pretty darn difficult
2 Sonic will be always in motion, that is how he fights, unless the future warrior spams hakai + paralisis combo
  1. PoD can be used at a distance without the need to channel and cast Energy of Destruction.
  2. FW can use attacks like Time Bullet to restrain sonic long enough for the PoD to finish him.
reconstruction
See above

Future Warrior also have Insane AD, like he goes from fighting Zarbon and Dodoria that are 4-C to Turles and Slug, that are High 4-C amped, to fighting Freeza and Cooler amped that are 4-A.
He also have Broly Reactive Evolution to grow stronger too, and he already have the attack potency advantage, so he gonna be in the backfoot for the duration of the fight.
Sonic jumped from 4-C to 4-A by tanking a punch from Emerl, that's a difference greater than all of that so Sonic's AD isn't gonna run into trouble here.
Unless the Power Core have a multipliers, that gonna help Very little, because FW have Kaioken too.
Each Power Core is a 2x multiplier, at max it's 8x.
That relies on the FW repeatedly doing so without interruption, which won't work past the first time.
He don't have weak spots
It would attack the weakest point of his body, whatever that may be.
Sonic can do that innately, something that simultaneously builds the Ichikoro Gauge for a one-shot attack.
The Chaos Emeralds rarely ever leave Hammerspace. Future Warrior isn't gonna be able to do that.
He also have Telekenisis because he have better Lifting strenght, Poison, Blind (That not gonna do much because they already in a Dark place with no visability) absolute Zero, and he have Time stop too.
Sonic can counter Telekinesis with teleportation.

And If he tries to break a box to get some, that's pretty dumb to do in the middle of a combat, because FW not gonna let him get It.
Item Boxes are assumed to be in Sonic's Hammerspace. Future Warrior won't be able to stop that, and all Sonic has to do is apply a tiny amount of pressure to the box.
Future Warrior won't be able to stop it.
Valan also have speed amps, hland he can decrease Sonic Status too. He also can copy the speed amps.
Sonic's Spin Dash resists Speed Reduction.
Future Warrior also have telerportion, so he can use that to Tag Sonic. Especially considering Sonic yells "Chaos Control" every time he uses, so FW can Skip to prevent him from using too.
Sonic doesn't have to yell Chaos Control, akin to how Discord doesn't actually have to snap to use his powers. It's thought based, so Sonic won't have to shout it in higher-paced combat.
Assuming he'll do so when he believes the world at large is in danger if he fails via SBA snips that in the bud, Sonic is gonna be serious.
Even If that was true, which is not, FW can use Kai Kai, who don't really need energy signature to work.
Being sealed in it, which he has no resistance to.
So can Future Warrior, which a bunch of healing capsules and Senzu to ressurect If he is knock out.
Future Warrior can only use something to get back in the fight if he's with a partner, it insta-fails you when you don't. Is this considered gameplay?
He heal skill is pretty cringe, since he need to stop for a moment and start to vibrate, which is Just a opening to attack
It's one of the fastest healing skills in the game, any retaliation the Future Warrior provides can and WILL be expected.
Sonic don't really have rings here, and he can eventually destroy the Chaos Emeralds.
Item Boxes means he has pocket Rings that Future Warrior won't be able to stop, and Sonic doesn't brandish the Chaos Emeralds out his hammerspace unless it's for a purpose. Using their abilities is not part of that.

Is layered, like 2 i think.
from where?

And is 5D, because It was working on people who have 5D resistance.
show me how the time skip is 5D

and Sonic went in mere moments, at worst they always equalize eachother

No, not unless the FW grows from 4-C to 4-A in mere moments like Sonic

8x

That will be pretty dificult to hit as i said earlier

FW can copy, doing a Spin dash is not really a problem to copy. Emerl can do It.
Emerl can shape his body to whatever he wants pretty much, show me anything the future warrior has copied that is even comparable to the spin dash, which is all this at once

He don't have weak spots
Neck, any unguarded spots in his guard etc

Sonic have regen negativo where?
Adventure Sonic has all that classic Sonic has, as the latter is the past version of the former

Which are finite in amount

But he would be destroyed, how exactly he gonna bê running?
Hakai doesn't erase instantly, as seen with zamasu and pretty much all other things erased by it, he will have time to run

Besides, him hitting Sonic with it will already be pretty hard

inside Sonic's hammer space + they reconstruct themselves when broken

But this is Adventure Sonic, not modern.
all classic Sonic has, adventure sonic also does

He also have Telekenisis because he have better Lifting strenght
ok

Resisted

Blind (That not gonna do much because they already in a Dark place with no visability) absolute Zero, and he have Time stop too.
all reaisted

Not sure How that gonna help when can just increase his speed and reaction with Kaioken and other transformations.
kaioken is not enougj for Sonic's amps + his AD can cover the gap in instants anyway

He don't have rings here.
and Sonic will let him use the capsules? Regardless, Sonic can just smash it in his hand pretty quickly, heck in Runners he can use it without even smashing iirc, aka it doesn't need to be smashed

Is it in character for him to not let oponents use anything? Also hos info analisis doesn't cover items, only skill and abilities

That not gonna be a problem at all to FW, because he faces multiples enemies at once several times, both weaker and comparable to him, and he can just use AoE explosivo to get rid of ALL of them.
they are all as durable as sonic, that won't kill them, besides the main point ia him not knowing which of them is the original Sonic

Valan also have speed amps, hland he can decrease Sonic Status too.
muteki monitor ignores that

He also can copy the speed amps.
No, he can't, his body doesn't have the proportions or physiology to do so

He can counter with time Skip.
Sonic resists

Future Warrior also have telerportion, so he can use that to Tag Sonic.
Sonic has no ki, not is his life energy comparable to ki for it to be equalized for future to TP to him

Especially considering Sonic yells "Chaos Control" every time he uses
and future warrior needs to put his hand in his head

So FW can Skip to prevent him from using too.
resisted

As seen in the clip, he doesn't all the time

Show me where he knows Kai Kai? Also kai kai is not to teleport to people specifically but to places, he still won't be able to track Sonic to tp to him

2-B/A range + he is sealed there, he won't be coming back

finite amount

He heal skill is pretty cringe, since he need to stop for a moment and start to vibrate
While having a forcefield around him that is a one shop gap power above him

which is Just a opening to attack, Sonic don't really have rings here
item boxes, he does

and he can eventually destroy the Chaos Emeralds.
They reconstruct, so no issue

Oh wait I just realized this is Frieza Saga FW so no Awoken Skills. I feel so silly for not realizing that-
Wait so he has no awoken skills?

It aint even a barrel roll smh. The point is FW is limber enough to copy Sonic's spin dash and homing attack.
He isn't, he has bever shown the capability to spin without moving out of place while covering his hair around his entire body while instinctily going to and enemy

In-game all races can use SSBE, this is even noted on profile.

As noted in the special ki manip page, that is only when one has mastered the ability, from all the moves of the future warrior he only uses as projectiles to launch
  1. FW can use attacks like Time Bullet to restrain sonic long enough for the PoD to finish him.

See above
Sonic can teleport out of it with Chaos Control, also good luck getting Sonic with that first

Last edited:
from where?
Via Goku, who resist, but FW Time skip works anyway
show me how the time skip is 5D
Well, it worked against Demigra, who is 5D and have resistance.
and Sonic went in mere moments, at worst they always equalize eachother
Sonic jumped from 4-C to 4-A by tanking a punch from Emerl, that's a difference greater than all of that so Sonic's AD isn't gonna run into trouble here.
No, not unless the FW grows from 4-C to 4-A in mere moments like Sonic
Ok, i guess they gonna be more or less equal then.
Trought, FW have better multiplies with Golden form, but anyway.
Each Power Core is a 2x multiplier, at max it's 8x.
Cool.
That will be pretty dificult to hit as i said earlier
Not really, since the OC can just laugh at the opponent, and they receive the debuff, and the other one can home at the opponent.
That relies on the FW repeatedly doing so without interruption, which won't work past the first time.
Not really, if Valan here does land, Sonic gonna get his energy drained solid. Not sure why it would work one time.
Emerl can shape his body to whatever he wants pretty much, show me anything the future warrior has copied that is even comparable to the spin dash, which is all this at once
The hell, there's a page for Spin dash? Kinda weird.
Well, FW can copy all of this abilities,
so he would be able to copy spin dash.
Really, I don't see why he would't. Can you explain why he would't be able to copy spindash? When a list of characters can do, no problem, that probally should have the same difficulties. The FW can really adapt to whatever the problem is, like with a number of his others abilites.
It would attack the weakest point of his body, whatever that may be.
He really don't have any.
Neck, any unguarded spots in his guard etc
Weird, is must because i only see Sonic spin dash on robots, because i don't remember he ever attacking the neck of someone. Or the urguarded part of someone during combat, can you show me scan? Not that i don't believe you, i do actually, i just more curious than anything.
Adventure Sonic has all that classic Sonic has, as the latter is the past version of the former
Really? Because i trought Sonic Classic as for another dimension. In forces atleast. And also, he can Negate the Regen for Chaos but Adventure Sonic can't? Or he just choose to not too? Is kinda irellevant, since OC here don't have Regen anyway, i just curious.
Sonic can do that innately
Well... ok sure.
something that simultaneously builds the Ichikoro Gauge for a one-shot attack.
FW have Invunerability to tank the attack.
Which are finite in amount
Which he have a lot of them, so not gonna end for a while. Not that the fight gonna last that long for him to run out.
Hakai doesn't erase instantly, as seen with zamasu and pretty much all other things erased by it, he will have time to run
Well first, the Hakai really hurt someone when you get hit by it, so Sonic would need to whistand all the pain and run before he get erased in 2 seconds, which is very unlike. Like, even if you want to argue Sonic can endure pain, so can Goku and Freeza when they get hit, they started screaming in pain without able to do anything. So the chance of him enduring long enough to whistsand all that shit before getting erased in 2 seconds and then run is low.

And second, Valam not really gonna let Sonic run, because he is not stupid.
The Chaos Emeralds rarely ever leave Hammerspace. Future Warrior isn't gonna be able to do that.
I mean, if it does, he can destroy them with hakai or just a normal attacks. Since Sonic holds them sometimes to use them. "Oh he don't need to hold them to use" Yeah, i know, i just said that he does sometimes. If he does, FW can destroy them.
they reconstruct themselves when broken
I not seeing that when they profiles.
Sonic can counter Telekinesis with teleportation.
I mean, FW can just do it again. He don't even need to hold for long, is just to land a attack.
Is more potent trought. Like, it works against Goku, who have resistance, and it works against the Majin Buu race, who have resistance; He use the same type of poison btw.
kaioken is not enougj for Sonic's amps
He have other amps, like Dyspo ones that are absolute better than Sonic
+ his AD can cover the gap in instants anyway
Oh, he have a showing of AD covering a enormous gap in speed in a few instances? Because FW can do that too
Item Boxes are assumed to be in Sonic's Hammerspace. Future Warrior won't be able to stop that, and all Sonic has to do is apply a tiny amount of pressure to the box.
What? So you mean, he can just break the box in his hammerspace? Wow.
Can you show a example?
and Sonic will let him use the capsules?
FW can just trow him away with his tail or blow him or fly up so he can use, is pretty fast.
Future Warrior won't be able to stop it.
Why you tell me that twice.
Is it in character for him to not let oponents use anything?
"In-Character" He don't really have that. He just do whatever the player wants him to do.
Which it would be yeah, since i play online and don't let my opponents use any of they items.
Also hos info analisis doesn't cover items, only skill and abilities
Ah true
they are all as durable as sonic, that won't kill them,
I never said it would, i just said if they come rushing down on him, he gonna blow them away.
Sonic's Spin Dash resists Speed Reduction.
Just Sonic speed dash? Yo.
Sonic doesn't have to yell Chaos Control, akin to how Discord doesn't actually have to snap to use his powers. It's thought based, so Sonic won't have to shout it in higher-paced combat.
So i acknowgeled that in my reply.
Even if he don't need, he does anyway.
Assuming he'll do so when he believes the world at large is in danger if he fails via SBA snips that in the bud, Sonic is gonna be serious.
The world is not in danger, SBA don't really assume that.
besides the main point ia him not knowing which of them is the original Sonic
That not really that hard, he can locate Sonic energy to look for him, which:
Sonic has no ki, not is his life energy comparable to ki for it to be equalized for future to TP to him
It is in this match, since i said so. Is just so a proper match can happen. Like, that's not a problem in any other match, not sure why you nitpicking now.
Show me where he knows Kai Kai?
What weird way to phrase a question
Look at the profile, is there in telerportation;
Also kai kai is not to teleport to people specifically but to places,
1-They don't, Kibito Kai telerporting next to Goku is a example of that.
2-He gonna telerport to the place next to Sonic

he still won't be able to track Sonic to tp to him
FW can also track the androinds, so that's really not a issue.
muteki monitor ignores that
He don't have the Muteki Monitor
Being sealed in it, which he has no resistance to.
he is sealed there, he won't be coming back
What exactly the seal do? Because just trowing FW into another dimension not gonna stop him lol.
2-B/A range
He have Low 1-C range with telerport.
Future Warrior can only use something to get back in the fight if he's with a partner, it insta-fails you when you don't. Is this considered gameplay?
I think you can use in yourself trought, alone.
It's one of the fastest healing skills in the game, any retaliation the Future Warrior provides can and WILL be expected.
How fast it is? Because FW can make him stop with Telekinesis.
While having a forcefield around him that is a one shop gap power above him
what?

Btw, If they fighting in close combat, FW gonna have the advantage because he is way more skilled than this Sonic, and can prego all his attacks with Data Input.
And if Sonic is being hard to get, he can just gonna blow up the planet they in too. Amd CaC have several slicing and stabbing abiliteirs to cut sonic Limbs or hid head or stab his heart.

Last edited:
FW have Invunerability to tank the attack.
Yeah, but that's only for certain evasive skills and would give Sonic a few moments to recuperate if need be.
Which he have a lot of them, so not gonna end for a while. Not that the fight gonna last that long for him to run out.
I mean, if it does, he can destroy them with hakai or just a normal attacks. Since Sonic holds them sometimes to use them. "Oh he don't need to hold them to use" Yeah, i know, i just said that he does sometimes. If he does, FW can destroy them.
Sure, I agree. But if Future Warrior does manage to destroy one of them, Sonic won't be repeating that mistake.
I mean, FW can just do it again. He don't even need to hold for long, is just to land a attack.
And Sonic can teleport in response again. They do that long enough and the only one running out of stamina here would be Future Warrior.
What? So you mean, he can just break the box in his hammerspace? Wow. Can you show a example?
In Lost World 3DS, Sonic can activate Wisp Capsules (variants of Item Boxes) from his inventory. I
Just Sonic speed dash? Yo.
Nah, poor phrasing on my part, just the Spin Dash in general.
So i acknowgeled that in my reply. Even if he don't need, he does anyway.
Except in a high-stakes situation where there isn't any opportunity, Sonic won't bother to do so.
State of mind: Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
Sonic will assume that his death will put the world in grave danger
What exactly the seal do? Because just trowing FW into another dimension not gonna stop him lol.
It seals them into the universe and makes them unable to leave it, but I'll assume Low 1-C range can cover that so nevermind.
How fast it is? Because FW can make him stop with Telekinesis.
It's kinda hard to gauge due to gameplay but it's like the 2nd fastest and I'd label it as a little faster than the restoration of a healing capsule in XV2. Though Sonic wouldn't be healing with the Future Warrior in front of him because of the knowledge it leaves him open, he'd be more likely to either temporarily break line of sight or teleport away for a few moments.
Btw, If they fighting in close combat, FW gonna have the advantage because he is way more skilled than this Sonic, and can prego all his attacks with Data Input.
I probably agree with Future Warrior being a bit more skilled than Adventure Sonic, but Sonic can deal with those who can mimic to a similar extent Future Warrior can. If Future Warrior spammed Data Input, Sonic would likely go on the defensive to force Future Warrior on the offensive.
And if Sonic is being hard to get, he can just gonna blow up the planet they in too.
Unless the Future Warrior transforms into his strongest transformation immediately and nukes the planet right away, the Future Warrior won't be able to kill Sonic with the explosion and Sonic can breathe in space/Boost around in it.

I dunno much aboit sonic or FW, but I'll throw my two cents and a quarter.
Can't the FW use Freiza's Telekenises to lift up Sonic and blow him from the inside?

Via Goku, who resist, but FW Time skip works anyway
Well, it worked against Demigra, who is 5D and have resistance.
scan for please

Ok, i guess they gonna be more or less equal then.
Trought, FW have better multiplies with Golden form, but anyway.
Which costs stamina from stamina, and Sonic while equalized still has the spin dash for a blitz amp

Not really, since the OC can just laugh at the opponent, and they receive the debuff, and the other one can home at the opponent.
Spin dash + Muteki monitor resists it, also since he doesn't have an in character mindset know, how often does he even use it? also Sonic's AD can make him grow enough to bypass them

The hell, there's a page for Spin dash? Kinda weird.
Well, FW can copy all of this abilities,

so he would be able to copy spin dash.
Really, I don't see why he would't. Can you explain why he would't be able to copy spindash? When a list of characters can do, no problem, that probally should have the same difficulties. The FW can really adapt to whatever the problem is, like with a number of his others abilites.
he doesn't have the body structure to do so

Weird, is must because i only see Sonic spin dash on robots, because i don't remember he ever attacking the neck of someone. Or the urguarded part of someone during combat, can you show me scan? Not that i don't believe you, i do actually, i just more curious than anything.
that would be the "weak spots" of FW, which is said as the thing the spin dash targets

Really? Because i trought Sonic Classic as for another dimension. In forces atleast. And also, he can Negate the Regen for Chaos but Adventure Sonic can't? Or he just choose to not too? Is kinda irellevant, since OC here don't have Regen anyway, i just curious.
See the Hand to Hand combat description, Classic Sonic is just past Sonic, he and Adventure are the same person, if he can't regen, then i won't coment on this more

Considering the survivability, skill and abilities of both, yeah it would

Well first, the Hakai really hurt someone when you get hit by it, so Sonic would need to whistand all the pain and run before he get erased in 2 seconds, which is very unlike.
Willpower, withholding pain is easy to nothing stuff for Sonic, also link for the 2 second part?

Like, even if you want to argue Sonic can endure pain, so can Goku and Freeza when they get hit, they started screaming in pain without able to do anything.
yeah, and they don't have ways to get out of it unlike Sonic, who can just TP out and has Willpower enough to withstand it and get out

Also even if Sonic doesn't run, the Emerald would still reconstruct him nonetheless

So the chance of him enduring long enough to whistsand all that shit before getting erased in 2 seconds and then run is low.
also you are assuming that it would even hit Sonic to begin with, also scan for the 2 seconds thing? Sonic's reaction speed of 4x would allow him to react in time anyway

And second, Valam not really gonna let Sonic run, because he is not stupid.
How would he stop him? as i listed, to even hit Sonic is hard, even more to stop him from running with all the mobility options he has is even more

Also show me the FW doing that in character, that being spaming non mobility options and trying to make his oponent not move at all no matter what, that is a huge claim that requires evidence

I not seeing that when they profiles.
Accepted litterally yesterday, in the process of being implemented

Is more potent trought. Like, it works against Goku, who have resistance, and it works against the Majin Buu race, who have resistance; He use the same type of poison btw.
from the link you gave, the poison goes away in seconds, Sonic can just use his speed amps and Chaos Control to circunvent until it goes away

He have other amps, like Dyspo ones that are absolute better than Sonic
they aren't, tell me their multipliers

Oh, he have a showing of AD covering a enormous gap in speed in a few instances? Because FW can do that too
yep, i said it earlier, Classic went from FTL to MFTL+ pretty quickly

FW can just trow him away with his tail or blow him or fly up so he can use, is pretty fast.
So is the item box

"In-Character" He don't really have that. He just do whatever the player wants him to do.
Which it would be yeah, since i play online and don't let my opponents use any of they items.
Player is not canon, you can't based anything he would do as a character in Story to your experience as a player, if he really has no in character, then Sonic's wincons will always be considered to be quicker in Sonic wanting to use since we know his in character mindset in battle

I never said it would, i just said if they come rushing down on him, he gonna blow them away.
what stops them from just tanking it and continuing anyway?

So i acknowgeled that in my reply.
Even if he don't need, he does anyway.

That not really that hard, he can locate Sonic energy to look for him, which:

It is in this match, since i said so. Is just so a proper match can happen. Like, that's not a problem in any other match, not sure why you nitpicking now.
"Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself."
"Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses."
Sonic's Chaos Energy is nowhere similar to Ki in Dragon Ball, so Verse equalization wouldn't apply
1-They don't, Kibito Kai telerporting next to Goku is a example of that.
he doesn't focus on Goku's Ki to do that is what i meant

2-He gonna telerport to the place next to Sonic
While Sonic is blitzing with his amps? also Sonic can teleport to counter it

FW can also track the androinds, so that's really not a issue.
huh, well, i guess that is ok then

He don't have the Muteki Monitor
all Classic Sonic has, adventure Sonic have, i thought we went over this already

Seal them in the other dimension so that they can't get out

He have Low 1-C range with telerport.
look at the range section for this key, he doesn't

Sonic Guard activates at the same time as Sonic heal

And if Sonic is being hard to get, he can just gonna blow up the planet they in too. Amd CaC have several slicing and stabbing abiliteirs to cut sonic Limbs or hid head or stab his heart.
Nah, Sonic can instantly adapt and defeat to a machine with combined combat of his entire future non experienced yet life and beat it without trouble, also beating Emerl when he had the combined skill, moves and abilities of himself, Shadow, Amy, Cream, Gamma, Rouge and Knuckles, and adapted and beated him down in less than 30 seconds

their gap, if there is any, is not even slightiest big at all for it to matter much for anything

Last edited:
Well of course it won't kill in game, Toppo's Power of destrcution doesn't insta-kill in game, does it mean it magically lost its EE prowess? No.
But Sonic has higher LS so i doubt TK will work

I dunno much aboit sonic or FW, but I'll throw my two cents and a quarter.
Can't the FW use Freiza's Telekenises to lift up Sonic and blow him from the inside?
nah, Blowing up from the inside wouldn't really work due to similar to equal Ap, your insides scales to your outsides somewhat

even then, Sonic can just TP out of it

Btw omega i kinda curious, do you read a reply ALL the way trought, or you just go everything point by point without reading everything else first?

Yeah, but that's only for certain evasive skills and would give Sonic a few moments to recuperate if need be.
Recuperate for what?
Sure, I agree. But if Future Warrior does manage to destroy one of them, Sonic won't be repeating that mistake.
True true.
And Sonic can teleport in response again. They do that long enough and the only one running out of stamina here would be Future Warrior.
I mean, If he gets Sonic off-guard, he can land a hit, right? Is not like Sonic gonna expect FW grabing him with TK, to telerport away, before FW can perform a attack. And he can also use his Paralysis moves to prevent Sonic for telerporting.
In Lost World 3DS, Sonic can activate Wisp Capsules (variants of Item Boxes) from his inventory.
Wow, i never played that game, cool.
Nah, poor phrasing on my part, just the Spin Dash in general.
Understood.
Except in a high-stakes situation where there isn't any opportunity, Sonic won't bother to do so.
I feel like he still do even in High-stakes situation, like, but okay whatever.
State of mind: Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
Sonic will assume that his death will put the world in grave danger
Why? The state of mind don't say that his Death would cause the world to be in grave danger, just that the range could vary of consequences.
It seals them into the universe and makes them unable to leave it, but I'll assume Low 1-C range can cover that so nevermind.
FW does have others options to get out, so yeah okay.
It's kinda hard to gauge due to gameplay but it's like the 2nd fastest and I'd label it as a little faster than the restoration of a healing capsule in XV2. Though Sonic wouldn't be healing with the Future Warrior in front of him because of the knowledge it leaves him open, he'd be more likely to either temporarily break line of sight or teleport away for a few moments.
Yeah true.
I probably agree with Future Warrior being a bit more skilled than Adventure Sonic, but Sonic can deal with those who can mimic to a similar extent Future Warrior can. If Future Warrior spammed Data Input, Sonic would likely go on the defensive to force Future Warrior on the offensive.
That's not really a problem, because FW also have ways to Duraneg Sonic. If he plays at defense, FW would eventually use one of that moves.
Unless the Future Warrior transforms into his strongest transformation immediately and nukes the planet right away, the Future Warrior won't be able to kill Sonic with the explosion and Sonic can breathe in space/Boost around in it.
Yeah sure, but without a proper place to put his foot, FW gonna have the advantage because he can fly around, and Sonic can't.

I gonna do Omega later.

Don't be intimidated by the wall of text, a fair amount is a new response 😭
Recuperate for what?
I meant that if Future Warrior defends himself with an evasive skill, it could buy Sonic a few moments of healing in response should the need arise.
I mean, If he gets Sonic off-guard, he can land a hit, right? Is not like Sonic gonna expect FW grabing him with TK, to telerport away, before FW can perform a attack. And he can also use his Paralysis moves to prevent Sonic for telerporting.
Actually I somewhat agree with you, I keep forgetting this is Adventure Sonic and thus he isn't well-oriented in terms of being caught in paralysis TK (aka from Silver in 06). I'll concede that Sonic wouldn't expect the first TK grab and can this likely be opened for a counterattack by the Future Warrior.
Wow, i never played that game, cool.
I don't blame you, the game is... bleh lmao. Here though, a better example of what I mean when I say Sonic can open them from his Hammerspace. Sorry for the quality, clips of people in this version of the game doing this are RARE lol.
I feel like he still do even in High-stakes situation, like, but okay whatever.
Eh, fair, it's hard to tell at the end of the day.
Why? The state of mind don't say that his Death would cause the world to be in grave danger, just that the range could vary of consequences.
Yeah but those consequences vary from character to character. In Sonic's case, since he's a world renowned hero almost exclusively fighting when the world is in danger, he's often targeted BECAUSE of it. So if the Future Warrior is trying to kill him, Sonic's going to assume this is another villain trying to usher in conquest or destruction. This isn't gonna make Sonic bust out hax right away or anything, just that Sonic will use whatever's in his arsenal to avoid dying IF necessary.
That's not really a problem, because FW also have ways to Duraneg Sonic. If he plays at defense, FW would eventually use one of that moves.
Fair, I'm just saying the Ichikoro Gauge is constantly being filled when Sonic is dealing/blocking/receiving damage (or healing).
Yeah sure, but without a proper place to put his foot, FW gonna have the advantage because he can fly around, and Sonic can't.
True, but if Sonic is getting hard-pressed because of that disadvantage then he'd likely teleport to a nearby terrestrial body

That being said, after this lengthy discussion, I think I'm voting inconclusive. Normally I wouldn't do this, but the Future Warrior is a neat exception. This is for a few reasons.
  • Because Sonic can use Rings for 2-B/A Damage Transferal, it allows Sonic a safety net for being physically harmed without the risk of Future Warrior intervening.
  • While the backbone of Sonic's moveset is centered around speed amp techniques, Future Warrior has transformations to counter them.
  • Future Warrior's skill is impeccable, allowing for high-level mimicry of techniques. This is only cancelled out by Sonic being able to fight beings (Ultimate Emerl) who are able to perfectly mimic the moves of Sonic and all his allies.
  • Both grow at a ridiculous rate in terms of AP (Both have big tier jumps quickly) so I'm just listing them as about equal in this regard.
  • Future Warrior doesn't have a precise opening move, but has several methods of attack Sonic would be susceptible to. However, likewise, Sonic will be charging the Ichikoro Gauge by either dealing damage, healing from damage, and blocking damage with Sonic Guard (a technique with a full-body shield).
    • What this means is both are essentially in a time trial to activate their wincons before the other person does. Where Future Warrior has Info Analysis and Power Mimicry, Sonic has on-demand Damage Transferal on a 2-A scale and his own methods of circumventing durability.

So, in a rare but extremely fun outcome, I'm throwing my hat in for Inconclusive.

Back