• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Avatar VS The Future Warrior

• Ginyu Force Saga Ace is going to be used
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place at the surface area of Babylon Garden.
  • Music, for fun.
d59f58c6950a57e5877be08b76187655.png
0614688a03370f79501141cc06645c62f08de4fer1-1080-1440v2_uhq.jpg

Ace:

Rookie: Ailamiona (1)

Incon: sanicspood, ElixirBlue, JED, Brak, Cropfist, GodlyCharmander, Knifeman29 (7)

Last edited:
FW upscales to (Casual) first form Frieza's planet Vegeta nuke however the scaling on the profile seems a bit off since it's the Ginyu force key yet none of the Ginyu force members are low 4-C (That probably needs to be fixed tbh).

The OC upscales from this due to beating Infinite alongside (post-forces Sonic) who previously stomped (pre-forces) Sonic, Silver and Omega.

I'm not sure about the scaling chains for both tho.

Last edited:
FW upscales to (Casual) first form Frieza's planet Vegeta nuke however the scaling on the profile seems a bit off since it's the Ginyu force key yet none of the Ginyu force members are low 4-C (That probably needs to be fixed tbh).
Wouldn't Ace scale to something like a casual Final Form Frieza? Since he contributed to his defeat most of the time alongside Goku before he achieved SSJ.

Wouldn't Ace scale to something like a casual Final Form Frieza? Since he contributed to his defeat most of the time alongside Goku before he achieved SSJ.
IDK the low 4-C key is labelled as "Ginyu force saga" and uses fighting the Ginyu force as scaling jurisdiction while the key that (presumably) does actually fight Frieza is 4-B (Due to Frieza getting amped by Towa).

That's why I'm confused by the scaling.

IDK the low 4-C key is labelled as "Ginyu force saga" and uses fighting the Ginyu force as scaling jurisdiction while the key that (presumably) does actually fight Frieza is 4-B (Due to Frieza getting amped by Towa).
Well, safest way, since the profile uses DB's toeiverse scaling the best we could try to assume is that he is comparable to Slug Saga Base Goku or amped by KK?

Well, safest way, since the profile uses DB's toeiverse scaling the best we could try to assume is that he is comparable to Slug Saga Base Goku or amped by KK?
Yeah that makes more sense to me, Also you reminded me how much I hated that Ginyu mission when your forced to play as him (Due to body swap shenanigans) while making sure Krillin and Gohan don't die to never-ending Frieza force fodder spawning... :/

Anyway AP seems rather comparable on first glance but what exactly IS the scaling chain for both?

Yeah that makes more sense to me, Also you reminded me how much I hated that Ginyu mission when your forced to play as him (Due to body swap shenanigans) while making sure Krillin and Gohan don't die to never-ending Frieza force fodder spawning... :/

Anyway AP seems rather comparable on first glance but what exactly IS the scaling chain for both?
For the Avatar's scaling chain, this WIP sandbox might give some idea about it, and as for Ace I'm not sure about the scaling chain he has but I'm pretty sure the multipliers are accounted.

We don't account that his abilities are only restricted to a different race if you composite it, which is what I'm doing here so whatever.
Also, adding to this, in the actual game, you can combine some abilities from other races to get an entire different moveset from what the Saiyan race usually does in terms of direct versatility.

What's their AP?

Avatar should be comparable to Modern Sonic after Sonic Forces

Avatar ~ Infinite >>> Pre-Forces Modern Sonic > Generations Modern Sonic > Egg Dragoon >> Modern Sonic > Sonic Battle Sonic >> 7-Emerl = 32 Tenatons

What's their AP?

Avatar should be comparable to Modern Sonic after Sonic Forces

Avatar ~ Infinite >>> Pre-Forces Modern Sonic > Generations Modern Sonic > Egg Dragoon >> Modern Sonic > Sonic Battle Sonic >> 7-Emerl = 32 Tenatons
Well, Ace should be somewhat comparable to Slug Saga Base Goku with the KK multipliers assuming the toeiverse scaling chain is being accounted.

Actually, I just figured out that since Ace probably has the ability to perform Goku's 20x kaioken in this key then his AP would be something upscaled from 36 tenatons since the Kaio-ken multiplier makes the FW upscale from King Vegeta's feat.

Last edited:
The Future Warrior is likely stronger and a more talented martial artist but he may fall victim to getting Voided

Well, the key being labelled as ''ginyu force saga'' makes quite unsure about what kind of feat to be upscaled period, but I think taking just one in account Ace would pretty much have an record, since none of the force members are actually even comparable to a casual first form Frieza. (That probably needs to be fixed)

Skill is pretty self-explanatory, the Avatar is more proficient at using weapons while Ace is a more skilled martial artist, so take that as you will.

Well, the key being labelled as ''ginyu force saga'' makes quite unsure about what kind of feat to be upscaled period, but I think taking just one in account Ace would pretty much have an record, since none of the force members are actually even comparable to a casual first form Frieza. (That probably needs to be fixed)

Skill is pretty self-explanatory, the Avatar is more proficient at using weapons while Ace is a more skilled martial artist, so take that as you will.
but what weapon.

and this is why i dont like custom avatar characters.

OC: >>>>>>>>>> 32.12 Tenatons
FW: ... Well, we're using Toeiverse scaling so...

Saiyan Saga Base Goku > King Vegeta = 1.8 Tenatons

Kaioken x4 Saiyan Saga Goku > 7.2 Tenatons

Ginyu > Ginyu Saga Base Goku > 7.2 Tenatons

Kaioken x4 Ginyu Saga Goku > 28.8 Tenatons

Ginyu Saga Future Warrior ~ First Form Freeza/Frieza >>>>>>>> 28.8 Tenatons

OC: >>32.12 Tenatons
FW: ... Well, we're using Toeiverse scaling so...

Saiyan Saga Base Goku > King Vegeta = 1.8 Tenatons

Kaioken x4 Saiyan Saga Goku > 7.2 Tenatons

Ginyu > Ginyu Saga Base Goku > 7.2 Tenatons

Kaioken x4 Ginyu Saga Goku > 28.8 Tenatons

Ginyu Saga Future Warrior ~ First Form Freeza/Frieza >>>>>>>> 28.8 Tenatons
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ace can access the same KK multipliers that Goku does, right?

Back