• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An anime hedgehog fights one of his toughest enraged opponents (Sonic VS Asura).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm back with another VST, so this idea would come into mind after my time of boredom

I was honestly with the idea of making Gogeta VS Dark Schneider for the record, but the level of fairness isn't the same, ofc.

Set up rules (SBA otherwise):

• Speed is equalized
  • This is Super Sonic VS Vajra Asura, which means both are 5-A.
  • The battle takes place in the Cell Games Arena.
  • Music, why not?
175-1752431_super-sonic-sonic-the-hedgehog-super-sonic-x.jpg
587971_asuras-wrath-fantasy-warrior-t-wallpapers_1920x1200_h.jpg
7247282_thumb.png

Sonic: JED, Maverick_Zero_X, Shizuka, ElixirBlue, ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, sanicspood, Gilad_Hyperstar (8)

Asura: The_Pink_God (1)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think Sonic has this via his Contact Based Deconstruction, he just touches Asura and he will be in pieces, so voting for Sonic now

Yeah, Super Sonic X pretty much started with Deconstruction on Perfect Chaos.

Sonic starts with Deconstruction

What the hell is Asura supposed to do here? He's a skilled melee fighter with some ranged capabilities that are below his punches. Plus he's damn near baseline 5-A give or take 2 or 3x

What the hell is Asura supposed to do here? He's a skilled melee fighter with some ranged capabilities that are below his punches. Plus he's damn near baseline 5-A give or take 2 or 3x
Super Sonic's deconstruction is kind of something involuntary that he would use as a defensive tactic, for a future point of reference, and Asura can get stronger through rage power as he still holds a sizable AP advantage.

Uh yeah. What's Asura supposed to do against that? If he beats Sonic's ass he dies.
It's not like the deconstruction through physical contact is something passive, it requires direct concentration from Sonic's aura to get past on.

The AP advantage that Asura has is 4.68x in comparison to Sonic who upscales above a nearly baseline 5-A feat along with the space colony being powered by the full set of emeralds to destroy the planet right away, and Final Mova's Planet Eggs on the equation.

It's not like the deconstruction through physical contact is something passive, it requires direct concentration from Sonic's aura to get past on.
True, as Dark Oak might’ve not handled Super Sonic without that fact.

I’m not saying sonic wouldn’t use deconstruction, I’m just saying he doesn’t start with it, he’Il definitely use it in this match as he used it against chaos who he was already beating the shit out of already, sonic fra

Okay so this figth is asura mega stomps sonic till sonic gets serious and uses descontruction... there is any way to asura to avoid this???`

So sonic being at least knocked out in 4 hits by an agressive fighter means nothing? Can sonic concentrate when his head bee knocked around hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back