• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc Comes Home With The Milk [Bleach Soul Society Arc Captain Class Scaling]

Status
Not open for further replies.
See no reason gin shouldnt. I'm hesitant on Toshiro considering Shunsui thought he wasn't on his level during fkt.
None of them are on Shunsui’s level in the SS arc. But you realize Toshiro harms Gin in the SS arc. You cannot say Gin scales but not Toshiro, it’s inconsistent. But regardless none of them are fully scaling.

It's either Gin was massively holding back in the SS Arc or he's just way stronger given his feats against FKT Arc Ichigo later on

None of them are on Shunsui’s level in the SS arc. But you realize Toshiro harms Gin in the SS arc. You cannot say Gin scales but not Toshiro, it’s inconsistent. But regardless none of them are fully scaling.
Gin is probably holding back on Toshiro unless we're just going with Toshiro being on Gin's level.

Idk how believable that is lol. Is there any indication besides him fighting Ichigo?
The fact that his stats are slightly inferior to Toshiro's in the SS arc directly indicate that he got stronger, since he's stronger than a stronger Toshiro in the FKT arc. Idrc to debate this with you tho since the end result is the same. So, if it is more believable to you that Gin was holding back, by all means sure.

Arc after having to do the same exact thing to 20+ different profiles.

theyluvv_kali-crying.gif

Tbf I don’t know if Toshiro is that weak, honestly he beat hallibel by sealing her the ice cage if it wasn’t for the other kid screaming and breaking the ice Toshiro kinda defeated a top 3 espada. Iirc he also defeated luppi the same way, negacion saved luppi.

Though dunno if it can connect to SS scaling making it consistent with gin, so do what it is more logical for that arc, just giving my opinion

It's either Gin was massively holding back in the SS Arc or he's just way stronger given his feats against FKT Arc Ichigo later on
This is actually unsupported headcanon because the guidebook literally states he is outclassed by Toshiro Hitsugaya, like literally he's just got worse stats.

I'll be finished with the blogged conclusions of this thread tomorrow and then, barring I don't make any grammar errors, I will add that blog to a notes section on the vs page, this thread can be closed, and I'll move on to initial Karakura invasion scaling revisions.

I'll be finished with the blogged conclusions of this thread tomorrow and then, barring I don't make any grammar errors, I will add that blog to a notes section on the vs page, this thread can be closed, and I'll move on to initial Karakura invasion scaling revisions.
Bankai Ichigo > Shikai Shunsui and Shikai Jushiro goes dummy.

Is speed being saved for after all the revisions of the arcs?

Also just a small nitpick about the sandbox, but shouldn’t Byakuya’s durability just be country lv+ without Bankai? His previous ratings had his durability higher than his AP and even higher when using his Bankai as a shield, so why would it change when it’s basically using the same reasons his durability was rated higher in the first place?

Also just a small nitpick about the sandbox, but shouldn’t Byakuya’s durability just be country lv+ without Bankai? His previous ratings had his durability higher than his AP and even higher when using his Bankai as a shield, so why would it change when it’s basically using the same reasons his durability was rated higher in the first place?
His durability with Senbonzakura Kageyoshi > his durability without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back