• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama vs Garou
  • Battle location: Io
  • Both in-character and Saitama is NOT bloodlusted like in his original fight.
  • Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou and Post-Balding Saitama are used. Garou has all the prior knowledge of Saitama's power from their previous fight while Saitama knows nothing about Garou.
Saitama Takes Another Win:

Garou Defeats the Strongest Hero:

God Interferes and Takes Garou's Power:

Honestly surprised nobody's done this yet. Maybe cuz it's pointless, but I still think this match is worth a shot. So basically, it's just a redo of their initial fight, except this time, it's Garou who goes back in time to fight Saitama. But this time, he has full knowledge of Saitama's abilities, has become stronger due to his fight with Saitama, and in this match, Saitama is not bloodlusted so he won't take it as seriously as he did in their previous match. Garou also knows about Saitama's incredible growth rate, so he'll try to end it even more quickly than he usually does. So is that going to be enough or not? I wanna hear what people think.

Garou one-shots.
You think so? Can you really say Garou advanced that much? I mean it's pretty clear Saitama advanced at a far greater rate than Garou, and it's not established how much stronger Garou became during his fight. But that's just my opinion. If other people think this, then an admin can close this.

You think so? Can you really say Garou advanced that much? I mean it's pretty clear Saitama advanced at a far greater rate than Garou, and it's not established how much stronger Garou became during his fight. But that's just my opinion. If other people think this, then an admin can close this.
I think so yeah, definitely lol.

They were both advancing at multiple one-shots values like every exchange.

Garou went up many many times, just not as much as Saitama. Though he was able to match him for a time despite Saitama's attack very clearly vastly exceeding his AP.

Saitama without any of that growth just dies since SBA would put Garou at the maximum he ever reached in the parallel timeline.

I 100000% agree it's enough to one-shot.

Garou at the end of his fight with Saitama is far stronger than Post Training Saitama

So long as Garou doesn't attempt to copy Saitama again and instead uses the strength he gained from his previous battle, then he would actually 1 shot

Back