• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Discussion Thread

Doesn't Casual Housen fodderize too?
You can say that, considering how a punch for which Housen hadn't even wound up got Sudou on his knees.
gsXDbeO.png

Sudou's Gripping Strength alone comes near 160 kg if done with two hands, Ayanokouji should have 200 kg. Kouenji is understandable.
Doesnt work like that, get a hand dynanometer or grip strength tester. If you have 60 kg with one hand and 57 on another then grip with both other it will add like 10-30 kg max because of biomechanics and muscle coordination.

Koji having 200kg+ makes sense tho considering how much superior he is to humans and Sudo

This dent panel got me excited for a while ngl. But in the next panel... lol.

022.jpg

But I am kind of impressed by the fact that COTE characters aren't given fighting animations like that of humans, this looks like a superhuman is fighting ngl.
023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

If this keeps up, the next chapter is going to be fire.

So, this would be the final scaling chain. I realized my previous scaling chain had some flaws in it, so why should I not make some improvements and with some scans this time?:

Scaling chain: Ayanokouji > Shirou > Yuuki >= The professional fighters Ayanokouji fought at the age of 9 (they might scale higher than Yuuki) > Yagami >= Shiba >= Tsukishiro > Ichika > Koenji >= Housen > Manabu > Albert > Weakened Ichika (she's likely here) > Nagumo >= Nanase (Eiichiro Matsuo form) > Sudou > Ryuuen >= Kitou > Base Nanase (yes) > Ibuki >= Suzune

• Ayanokouji is in the top because I don't need to explain it.
  • Shirou is second highest because even though he was overpowered by Ayanokouji in a few last moments, he still chose withdrawal from the White Room on his own accord. And Ayanokouji himself said that his brawls with Shirou were extreme diffs.
  • Yuuki scales higher than the rest of the characters because she's from level 10 and being around 6 levels above is a big difference, Yagami and Ichika were never even given level 5 training.
  • The professional fighters Ayanokouji fought at the age of 9 have their place as controversial, but I think it's better to put them there. They were directly stated to be better than White Room instructors. We know that those instructors taught Ayanokouji everything until Level 10, meaning that these instructors should be superior to the entire 5th-gen, for being able to teach Ayanokouji things at the level 10. While it has not been confirmed, it is easy to deduce that instructors have their levels as well. The guys being better than the instructors should scale them very much higher than the rest of the verse.
  • Yagami being above Shiba and Tsukishiro is controversial as well. But I think Yagami should be better than them. Shiba could cripple Amasawa but Amasawa made it clear that she didn't fight back, and she could if she wished. Amasawa was so afraid of Yagami that she didn't even blink, and Yagami basically even blitzed her, Amasawa couldn't even break free from Takuya's grip. Narratively and with more feats, Yagami is faster than Shiba who is the fastest in the Tsukishiro-Shiba duo and is very strong, seeing how he could grip Amasawa so hard that she couldn't break free, while she said that she could fight back with Shiba.
  • I don't need to explain Shiba and Tsukishiro I guess, while both have similar APs, Shiba is somewhat. faster.
  • Amasawa is placed below Shiba and Tsukishiro because while she didn't fight back Shiba, she still said that Shiba could come back better.
  • Kouenji is above Housen because he was very confident that he could take the entire Ryuuen gang, while Housen fell in dirty tricks of Ryuuen. Secondly, Kouenji was above the year 3 students in the Year 2 Island-arc, and he effortlessly destroyed them, so I guess he is above Housen.
  • Housen is perfectly placed and is self-explanatory.
  • Manabu is below Housen but above the rest because Manabu was implied to be the best by Suzune herself before wonders like Ayanokouji appeared, he is a master of martial arts, and we know that he could evade an attack from Ryuuen while having his eyes covered with snow (couldn't find the scan but it is in his profile), so, in terms of pure ability, he is above Ryuuen. I put him above Albert because he's got narratives, and I don't think he cannot beat Albert, his battle IQ is very high, and he has a statement of being able to knock out THE Ayanokouji, when he was just out of the White Room and near his prime, albeit through techniques rather than better AP of course.
  • Albert is above Weakened Ichika and looks like I underrated him. He was said to be able to overpower at least Weakened Ichika by Suzune, upon the amount of abilities she had shown her.
  • Weakened Ichika or 20% Ichika to put it better, is there because she was said to be able to take on both Suzune and Ibuki at once by Suzune herself and had "unrealistic" strength even in that state. She's below Housen because Suzune thought she could get overpowered by Housen (in that state at the least), while it is also possible that she might be above Housen as well, due to her not showing her full capabilities in that fight. But it is important to note that Amasawa even in her weakened state should be much above the characters above her for now because she is basically scaled off Suzune's statements.
  • Nagumo was underrated by me. I think he is near to Weakened Ichika because of him being a former opponent of Manabu, being above the level of the most athletic students, and of course, he has a feat of being one-shot by Ayanokouji while Nanase in her Eiichiro Matsuo has the same, but due to his own confidence and some statements and his OAA primarily, I don't think he's below even the awakened Nanase, but still, I gave him comparable or superior to Nanase in the chain.
  • Nanase in her Eiichiro Matsuo has literal exponential multipliers, but she was still said by Ayanokouji to be worthy of getting one-shot so why not.
  • Sudou is below awakened Nanase because Sudou was getting easily done by Housen despite Housen not even swinging his arm, I don't think Nanase when in Boku mode is this fodder to Housen, especially when she caught an attack from a casual Ichika who might be as fast as an Ichika in crippled state.
  • Ryuuen is below Sudou for some obvious reasons.
  • Kitou is comparable to Ryuuen for Year 2 Volume 8 skiing match and him being Arisu's perfect weapon against Ryuuen.
  • Base Nanase was comparing to Suzune and Ibuki in the volleyball match. I am only putting her above Ibuki because Ayanokouji swung his arm well before trying to one-shot Base Nanase while he did that with a light-hand to Ibuki.
  • Ibuki is comparable to Suzune in speed but slightly higher in AP.
  • Suzune is unquestionably there, yes.
Ok, so I read some of the comments from my friends and I realized that I left a lot of stuff simply on "I don't think it happens like that" basis, so I will basically argue about stuff and put some more scans.

• Awakened Nanase > Sudou
    • People really got me wrong on this one, but I don't know why people lowball an Awakened Nanase a lot. Base Nanase is superior yet somehow comparable to both Ibuki and Suzune in a fight, due to her volleyball feats.
    • For starters, Ibuki could send Ryuuen flying at this distance. This implies that Ryuuen, who has much greater AP and Durability than Ibuki, is somehow effectively vulnerable to kicks when he doesn't or cannot dodge them. Sudou on multiple occasions can be equalized with Ryuuen, even though he is narratively superior. So, let's say that Sudou is superior to Ryuuen.
    • Talking about Nanase, her attacks were said to have gotten 2 times faster by Ayanokouji himself:
    9NhS6wM.png

hLdTO90.png
    • It is important to note that this was Ayanokouji's first impression of Nanase's attacks being much stronger and faster than before.
    • Ayanokouji himself said that Nanase could have done a fair amount of damage to him if her attacks (in Awakened state) hit him:
    bGOIydh.png

- Against Ryuuen, Ayanokouji intended to receive strikes from Ryuuen. He took various strikes from him.
    But I will not debate it since that's also a fact that the Ayanokouji who did it was close to his own prime.
    • But the main thing is that, assumption of Sudou, who's slightly better than Ryuuen or maybe significantly based on statements wouldn't be able to fight a person who basically became twice as fast. Sudou isn't like Housen who casually can no-diff the non-white roomers. I don't know why people overrate him a lot.
    • Importantly enough, both Ryuuen and Nanase have statements of being one-shot by Ayanokouji.
    • It might be that Sudou is not comparable to Ryuuen and is very better, but c'mon, he still has a lot of things to do. I will only change this take if someone actually has something to offer.

About Shiba > Tsukishiro, I would recommend reading of the Muscle Mass durability proposal. Shiba is greater in AP and Speed, while Tsukishiro is higher in durability, or maybe endurance. Shiba would be the third strongest imo and a perfect representation of a suppressed Ayanokouji, as Ayanokouji himself said that Shiba's punch power equalized his own when he was punched by him, albeit he was holding back at the moment, and it would be better to say that Shiba only has comparable AP to a suppressed Ayanokouji for some obvious reasons.

This dent panel got me excited for a while ngl. But in the next panel... lol.

022.jpg

But I am kind of impressed by the fact that COTE characters aren't given fighting animations like that of humans, this looks like a superhuman is fighting ngl.
023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

If this keeps up, the next chapter is going to be fire.
Knife scene gonna be crazy asf💀 This mangaka is good at fighting scenes I didnt expect this

Knife scene gonna be crazy asf💀 This mangaka is good at fighting scenes I didnt expect this
Fr, if they continued the Year 1 manga (which I know this will probably not), then the Ryuuen gang vs Ayanokouji fight will be dope as well, but I don't think we need it when we have Tsuki Shiba vs Koji fight. 😎

Does kiyotaka really know every martial art in the world?
No, probably like 10 or 20, or up to 30, but not all. Though, he has abilities which can help him to mimic any martial arts, considering how martial arts in general are connected by small boundaries.

No, probably like 10 or 20, or up to 30, but not all. Though, he has abilities which can help him to mimic any martial arts, considering how martial arts in general are connected by small boundaries.
Ahh so it's just the words of glizzy guzzlers then, where do people get this notion from

Ahh so it's just the words of glizzy guzzlers then, where do people get this notion from
Someone on Reddit made that argument iirc. And it doesn't matter, he can probably just mimic someone who knows it and do it even better than them by absorbing their techniques. But yeah, Reddit is wild.

Back