• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Discussion Thread

Ibuki vs Kiyo
After that I stood in the middle of the circle with my left hand in front. Then I put my right hand on my back.

‘I won't leave from here, and I'll attack using only my left hand.'

'Huh?'

'If you can make me struggle in this state, then you should have a good match with Amasawa.'

'Are you underestimating me?'

'How you take it is up to you, but didn't you ask me to show you first?'

'Laughable. Well then, I'll turn your arrogance into ashes first.' Quite an interesting way of phrasing things.

Ibuki adopts a similar style as before when we faced off, focusing on kicking techniques. The sharpness might have increased, but honestly, it's within the margin of error. I quickly assess the position of her toes and evade.

'How insolent! Once I grab your left arm, you will be at my mercy!'

It seems Ibuki intends to grab my left arm and seal off my means of attack. If that's the request, I'll let her grab it to her heart's content. Intentionally placing my left hand in an easily reachable position, she seizes my left hand as if it were the perfect opportunity,

I opened all fingers on my left hand and moved my left leg to way outside of Ibuki. I release my grabbed hand by drawing an arc from left to right while opening my left leg and retreating.

Ibuki vs Kiyo
After that I stood in the middle of the circle with my left hand in front. Then I put my right hand on my back.

'Huh?'

'If you can make me struggle in this state, then you should have a good match with Amasawa.'

'Laughable. Well then, I'll turn your arrogance into ashes first.' Quite an interesting way of phrasing things.

Ibuki adopts a similar style as before when we faced off, focusing on kicking techniques. The sharpness might have increased, but honestly, it's within the margin of error. I quickly assess the position of her toes and evade.

It seems Ibuki intends to grab my left arm and seal off my means of attack. If that's the request, I'll let her grab it to her heart's content. Intentionally placing my left hand in an easily reachable position, she seizes my left hand as if it were the perfect opportunity,

I opened all fingers on my left hand and moved my left leg to way outside of Ibuki. I release my grabbed hand by drawing an arc from left to right while opening my left leg and retreating.
Imagine Ibuki reading this and realizing how badly he humiliated her lmao.

I wanted to ask all of you guys what do you think of this video and if we can/should add this to Ayanokouji's profile;

Ibuki vs Kiyo

'Huh?'

Mind showing me the scan for this please? I need it for smth

I honestly loved the quality of the translation done by RoyalMTLs this time fr.

Also,

xMo322P.png

In Year 1 Volume 4.5, this guy told Ibuki that she could beat him around easily. In Year 1 Volume 7, he trashed her. Then in Year 2 Volume 4, he again told her that she had gotten a lot stronger and made her believe she actually stood a chance. Now, in Year 2 Volume 11, he's telling them that they are 50 and Amasawa's a 60, giving them hopes that they still stood a chance. I am honestly surprised that Ibuki still believes whatever he tells others related to abilities at this point. This guy had a statement of saying it himself that he didn't know how much power he himself possessed. 💀

Back