• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - Ayanokouji's new key and statistics - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be for Ayanokoji, I will be organizing his statistics

This was also made with the help of @RoggerReggor

1st Key;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Kid - Up to 9 Years old)

Statistics;

Attack Potency:
At least Wall level likely Higher (Superior to his current self who stated it himself that he can't destroy an elevator door completely, but can at least create an opening big enough to escape through, Could defeat 6 professional fighters without any change in heartbeat, implying that he didn't find it difficult. The fighters were said to be better than even the White Room instructors while breaking their bones in the process, who should be comparable to the likes of Tsukishiro and Shiba, both of whom current Ayanokouji face difficult to face.)

Speed: At least Subsonic likely Higher (Superior to his current self)

Lifting Strenght - Superhuman (Far superior to the likes of the students of 5th Generation White Room, which includes Takuya Yagami and Ichika Amasawa, might not be superior to his current self due to less muscle mass)

Striking Strenght - Wall level likely Higher (Weaker than his 14 Year old self but stronger than his ANHS self. His attacks are through physical force, Implied he could beat 6 profissional fighters with no weapons as he didn't want to use them in the first place)

Durability - Wall level likely Higher (Weaker than his 14 Year old self but stronger than his ANHS self. Capable of tanking his own attacks, Constantly had beatings as a kid to the point it was normal having no air to breathe)

Stamina - Superhuman (Belongs to the 4th Generation White Room and completed all its level, the training of Level 10 was beyond Level 5 or 6 which was said to be the human limit, despite the potentials being pushed beyond the human limits in the White Room)

Range - Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee range with batons, Higher with Stun gun

Standard Equipment - None
Intelligence - Extraordinary Genius (Did "Taylor Series" equations at a very young age in the White Room, stating that it involved Theory of relativity studies and Number theory, Called a genius among geniuses, Analyzed the pattern of a guessing game instantaneously and got a 100% which was a first, It is believed however that said goal would be unreachable. Further showing the gap between Ayanokoji and everyone else, By the age of junior high/high school, would have a mental age of 20-30, Can outplay a chess engine by the govern that can play 20 Million moves per seconds and perform better moves)

Weaknesses - None notable in combat, his lack of emotions was said to be both a strength and a weakness. While he understands human emotions, he is unable to feel them himself.

Notable feats;
  • Adapted to the White Room, easily rose above all the subjects there and became the one on the top, without having his full potential exhausted.
  • Beat 6 professional fighters at the age of 9 and grievously injured them, to the point that they needed immediate medical attention. Having no heartbeat changes during performing the feat, implying that he was never out of stamina or didn't even feel any adrenaline rush.
  • Had a perfect memory.

2nd Key;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Prime - 9 to 15 Years old)

Statistics;

AP - Wall level likely Far higher (Stronger than his current self who said he could open a small hole of the elevator and Kid self who could break bones)

Speed - Atleast Subsonic likely Far higher (Massively faster than before)

Lifting Strenght - At least Class 1 likely Far higher (Stronger than his Current self who can casually have a grip strenght of 60.67 Kilograms, Stronger than sudo who can have a grip strenght of 82.4 Kilograms and stronger than Koenji who can grapple with a boar with no issue at all)

Striking Strenght - Wall level likely Far higher (His attacks are through physical force)

Durability - Wall level likely Far higher (More durable than his current self and Kid self who can tank a 10 meter fall with no issue at all, Can also tank Albert punches)

Stamina - Superhuman (Able to defeat multiple White Room agents at once. He is from the fourth-generation which is significantly tougher than any generation for having level 10 training while level 5 or 6 was considered as the peak of human development, even after having the human abilities pushed beyond its limit in the White Room already)

Range - Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee range with batons, Higher with Stun gun

Intelligence - Extraordinary Genius (Smarter than his kid self due to spending the rest of this time in the white room)

Weaknesses - Same as before

No notable or mentioned feats.

Physically far stronger than any of his other keys.

3rd Key;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Current)

Statistics;

AP - At least Wall level (Stated it himself that he can't destroy an elevator door completely, but can at least create an opening big enough to escape through, Fought and easily defeated Ryuuen Kakeru, Albert Yamada, Daichi Ishizaki and Mio Ibuki (who can perform this) Punched Nagumo in the chest knocking him unconscious . A master of martial arts who has been through intense training that no other human attending was able to survive. He was even able to level the power of Kazuomi Hōsen, which according to Sudou, was incredibly strong, and according to Kiyotaka, not even Ryuuen, Albert or former President Horikita could match him. Is superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami, both of whom weren't able to replicate the results that he had performed in the Whiteroom. Can punch so hard and fast to the point he can create a shockwave capable of making Nanase's hair fly upwards, Stated he could one shot Shiba, Ayanokoji is vastly superior to Fuuka who was mentioned of being able to destroy a chair all by herself by Ayanokouji himself. This was in Year 2 Volume 9 and Ayanokouji has already seen Fuuka's power and the, The chairs in the student council are metal chairs)

Speed - Atleast Subsonic (He almost won a race against Manabu Horikita, who is implied to be the strongest and fastest student at the entire school, if not for the fact that another competitor fell in his lane. Suzune claimed that Ayanokouji was holding back immensely during the race, Blitzed Ichika who can appear as blur to 2 people at once while in a mortal state, Superior to Kazuomi Hōsen who can perform this)

Lifting Strenght - At least Class 1 (Can casually have a grip strenght of 60.67 Kilograms, Stronger than sudo who can have a grip strenght of 82.4 Kilograms and stronger than Koenji who can grapple with a boar with no issue at all)

Striking Strenght - Atleast Wall level

Durability
- At least Wall level (Can tank a 10 meter fall with no issue at all, Can also tank Albert punches)

Stamina - Superhuman (It was noted his stamina and endurance is insane. In the second island exam, he was able to fight against Tsukishiro and Shiba after travelling across the island at high speed while also being starved and dehydrated. The terrain of the island was able to exhaust even those most athletic students in Japan in a few minutes, whilst Ayanokouji was completely fine despite being chased by an entire year of students. Showed no sign of fatigue despite being running on a treadmill for 30 minute straight. He also has a great resistance to pain, as during his encounter with Housen, he intentionally allowed himself to be stabbed by a knife through his palm, to which he showed no signs of panic or pain and kept his usual poker face. Endured and didn't react to the pain of staying in a highly heated elevator for more than half an hour, despite stating that he was on the brink of death by heatstroke. However, due to his weakness of heat, this feat was only able to be achieved through adrenaline and being completely serious, unlike his usual aloof nature)

Intelligence - Extraordinary Genius (Manipulated his entrance test scores to get all 50s, and several characters have mentioned that he could have gotten perfect scores if he wanted, and even used formulas and reasoning far beyond the level of the exam, despite the exam being at a University level. Learned the OAA of all students in ANHS in a short time. He seems to be hiding his true abilities for some reason. Ayanokouji was the sole survivor of a special program where people were pushed beyond what an average human should be able to do regarding physical and mental prowess. While participating in this program, he underwent extensive martial arts training being taught by instructors who are masters of their own. In a school full of Japan's brightest young minds, he has successfully manipulated several people to further his personal goals. That which has been described thus far is a mere fraction of his actual capabilities. For instance, Ayanokouji manipulated and planned out Ryueen's actions, thoughts, ideas, and strategies months in advance before ultimately defeating him and completely crushing Class C. He manipulated Sakayanagi into targetting Ichinose with rumours, and rescued Ichinose from this situation to gain her trust, allowing him to control her as a pawn without her even realising, resulting into Ichinose's Class B going down to the bottom ranking, which Ayanokouji later took advantage of by puppeteering a potential rebellion and manipulating the loyal Kanzaki to turn on Ichinose, which would allow him to enforce his ideology and create a puppet state within Class B. This was planned out a year in advance and was perfectly executed, and as a result, allowed him complete control over both Class B and Class D, while still remaining in the shadows. He was able to make a better move than a chess engine on a machine developed by the Japanese government, with the best chess engines being able to play itself 30 million times in a second. Mentioned it himself that with proper analysis, he can visualize the future up till an extent. His knowledge is said to be immeasurable and should be higher than any WR teacher who were experts in their fields. His knowledge is described to be higher than the amount which can be learnt in a lifetime. He also remembers his surroundings and his own hands when he discovered them as a newborn)

Weaknesses - Same as before

Notable feats:
  • Defeated the entire gang of Ryuuen with little effort.
  • Survived in the island with showing no lack of stamina despite being starved and thirsted.
  • Said that he could one-shot Shiba and took down Tsukishiro in a few hits.
  • And more

Staff votes;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Kid)

Staff Agrees - DarkDragonMedeus

Staff Disagress -

Staff Neutral -

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Prime - 14 Years old)

Staff Disagress -

Staff Neutral -

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Current)

Staff Disagress -

Staff Neutral -

Last edited:
Alright, I agree, might say some stuff later on about how we can manage his keys better. For now, this is the best solution.

It was strang to me that 9 year old Koji was stronger than his current self. Do you have any evidence to support that? I'm just wondering :3.

It was strang to me that 9 year old Koji was stronger than his current self. Do you have any evidence to support that? I'm just wondering :3.
The 6 professional fighters are stated to be stronger than the white room instructors who are implied to be on the same level of Shiba and Tsukishiro and he no diffed them whereas current Ayanokoji was having slightly difficulty with them

There is also the fact he himself stated he was getting weaker overtime due to the lack of intense training

I proposed that.

Ayanokouji at the age of 9 could defeat 6 fighters, who narratively scale above White Room instructors. He was mentioned to have no changes in his pulse at the time when he was beating them. While, in Year 2 Island arc, he fought both Tsukishiro and Shiba.

Tsukishiro and Shiba can scale to other White Room instructors or be comparable to them, considering how they have similar histories with the Gen 5. Level 10 >> Level 4, and thus, the instructors Ayanokouji beats would be much superior to the instructors Yagami and Ichika were taught by, that can include the Tsukishiro and Shiba duo as well. However, narratively, Shiba scales below even Yagami, due to the fact that Ichika herself said that she could fight back Shiba if she wanted and even drive him away for a while, even mentioning that Shiba will actually have to try and get serious and come twice as hard., but against Yagami, she was a literal joke, he effortlessly negged her.

But still, let's scale both Tsukishiro and Shiba to the level of level 10 instructors. Ayanokouji beat them all lol. He even mentioned while fighting the 6 fighters: "Unlike previously, pure physical strength was no match for these guys.", which implies that Kid Ayanokouji possesses an incredible physical strength himself and can actually defeat instructors based on it, so Kid Ayanokouji can scale above even Tsukishiro and Shiba in LS. Not deviating from the topic, and coming back to it, Ayanokouji was somehow breaking down in cold sweat against Tsukishiro and Shiba, while against the 6 fighters, who individually scale above the instructors were beaten by him without a change of heart.

I believe this should be enough to say that Peak Level 10 Ayanokouji > 2nd Year Island Arc Ayanokouji.

The 6 professional fighters are stated to be stronger than the white room instructors who are implied to be on the same level of Shiba and Tsukishiro and he no diffed them whereas current Ayanokoji was having slightly difficulty with them
Thx.
There is also the fact he himself stated he was getting weaker overtime due to the lack of intense training
Is there another one? I just remember what he said in Y2V9 or 9.5 When he goes to the gym.
I proposed that.

Ayanokouji at the age of 9 could defeat 6 fighters, who narratively scale above White Room instructors. He was mentioned to have no changes in his pulse at the time when he was beating them. While, in Year 2 Island arc, he fought both Tsukishiro and Shiba.

Tsukishiro and Shiba can scale to other White Room instructors or be comparable to them, considering how they have similar histories with the Gen 5. Level 10 >> Level 4, and thus, the instructors Ayanokouji beats would be much superior to the instructors Yagami and Ichika were taught by, that can include the Tsukishiro and Shiba duo as well. However, narratively, Shiba scales below even Yagami, due to the fact that Ichika herself said that she could fight back Shiba if she wanted and even drive him away for a while, even mentioning that Shiba will actually have to try and get serious and come twice as hard., but against Yagami, she was a literal joke, he effortlessly negged her.

But still, let's scale both Tsukishiro and Shiba to the level of level 10 instructors. Ayanokouji beat them all lol. He even mentioned while fighting the 6 fighters: "Unlike previously, pure physical strength was no match for these guys.", which implies that Kid Ayanokouji possesses an incredible physical strength himself and can actually defeat instructors based on it, so Kid Ayanokouji can scale above even Tsukishiro and Shiba in LS. Not deviating from the topic, and coming back to it, Ayanokouji was somehow breaking down in cold sweat against Tsukishiro and Shiba, while against the 6 fighters, who individually scale above the instructors were beaten by him without a change of heart.

I believe this should be enough to say that Peak Level 10 Ayanokouji > 2nd Year Island Arc Ayanokouji.
Thx.

Is there another one? I just remember what he said in Y2V9 or 9.5 When he goes to the gym.
I am pretty sure that was the only time it was mentioned and it was also by Tsukishiro in somewhere around Vol. 1 or 2 of Y2 where he was saying that current Ayanokouji would equalize with Takuya (which I don't believe because suppressed Ayanokouji has still shown stuff like holding back, even in the Tsukishiro Shiba fight, he was holding back).

Your PFP, it scares me.

ฉันมักจะอยู่ที่นั่นอีกครั้งและสึกิโระก็อยู่ที่ไหนสักแห่งแถวๆ เล่ม 1 ด้วย 1 หรือ 2 ของ Y2 บอกว่าอายาโนะโคจิยังคงอยู่ที่ใดจะเหมือนเทียมกับทาคุ ยะ (ซึ่งฉันเชื่อว่าเพราะอายาโนะโคจิไม่จำเป็นต้องแสดงอาการแบบกลั้นไว้แม้กระทั่งในการต่อสู้สึกิชิโระ ชิบะต้องใช้กลั้นไว้)
I'll try to find it.
PFP ของคุณมันฉันกลัว
👽👽👽

Don't you need wall level calcs to scale him to wall level?
I'll answer this because I talked to him about that,

as far as I know this wiki allows justifications like "dodges bullets so he is supersonic" without the calc and this can also be applied to destruction feats as well, while he literally said that destroying the entire door is impossible he is still able, based on his claim, to open an hole big enough for a human to escape, the main problem is that we don't know in how many hits but we know Ibuki, who was in the elevator with him, was able to perform a 4 KJ feat, wall level starts from 15 KJ which means Ayanokouji would need to be only 3x stronger than Ibuki in ap which is not absurd if you think Ayanokouji is top 1 inverse and Ibuki is nowhere being even an high tier. Well of course it's not enough saying "he should be 3x stronger than her" but in addition the context doesn't really suggests "Ayanokouji would stay hours in order to open that hole" especially when, if I'm not wrong, he said "I would prefer to don't show that kind of strength" suggesting a gap between him and Ibuki who could make a dent on a wall of the elevator and also made the elevator shake,

I'm basically saying the narrative suggests a big gap between Ayanokouji and Ibuki and Ibuki already starts from 4KJ so giving baseline wall which is only 3x higher because he said he would be able to open a hole with a diameter shoulder to shoulder size is something absolutely fine, at bare minimum a "Likely wall" is needed imo.

Takuya one-shot Ibuki in Y2V7. In turn, Ayanokouji also did the same in Y1V7 (Ibuki's basic achievement is getting one-shot by White Room subjects in the 7th Volume of each year, I hope this keeps up in Y3V7).

Now, Ayanokouji has a statement, or rather a plan to one-shot Shiba who AP-wise wouldn't scale like much below Takuya. He actually was even able to discern that Tsukishiro was more durable. We know that Ayanokouji's analysis is pretty good, and you can say that his analysis is accurate always, and the only time when it is not is generally when he himself states that he might be wrong (examples are him saying that he cannot take time to analyze Albert as he simply didn't analyze him or rather had less time to do so).

But for now, let's say that Ayanokouji is much, or I should say incomprehensibly superior to Ibuki, due to the fact that he has a claim of being able to one-shot a character who scales very near to the character who could also effortlessly one-shot Ibuki. Even if Ayanokouji was like a 100 times stronger or someday had a much higher AP than Ibuki, you shouldn't doubt that. Ibuki is a joke, she got walked by even a weakened Ichika who was described to be unable to even walk. In Y2V4.5, Ichika got done by a casual Takuya, this itself tells us how superior he literally is to Ibuki, and then we have got Ayanokouji who has like narratively possibly the same amount of superiority to Takuya, which Takuya has to Ibuki.

I can agree to Koji getting "Likely Wall level" on his profile. He's narratively massively over Ibuki who is 4 KJ by feats. I don't think It would be that hard for Koji to scale 3-4 times over that.

I don't have any problems with a "likely" rating. We can also somehow scale Ayanokouji to Awakened Nanase who should scale to 2x the AP of Ibuki, which would make both Nanase and Ayanokouji Street level+, and a good chunk of verse will become Street level+. And how about all the high tiers, which includes White Room subjects and people associated with it, and also Housen and Manabu probably, all get a "likely Wall level" rating? With Nanase multipliers, we can get the verse to 8 kJ raw, which is a step closer to Wall level.

Edit: Oh wait, Nanase would scientifically scale to 4x of Ibuki, considering how the formula of Kinetic Energy includes velocity squared, which would make 1/2mv^2 to 2mv^2, considering the speed becomes twice.

Isn't him being able to create air pressure enough for him to be wall level?

Or Fuuka implied to be able to destroy metal chairs?

Isn't him being able to create air pressure enough for him to be wall level?

Or Fuuka implied to be able to destroy metal chairs?
I mean, it is in the wiki standards that you would need calcs to give tiers.

But, on the Tiering System page, it says:
Tiers between 9-A and 3-B, even those which do correspond with their namesakes, should not be assigned unless there are accepted calculations, multipliers, and/or reliably stated precise Joule values that correspond with those ratings, as many verses can have their own context result in these feats being above or below their namesakes. The exceptions are that the lower borders of 5-B, 4-C, 4-B, 4-A, 3-C, and 3-B can be considered standard calculations for destroying a planet, a star, a solar system, two or more solar systems, a galaxy, and two or more galaxies respectively, and adding those tiers based on those specific feats is allowed.
It mentions tiers from 9-A to 3-B. 9-B has largely been accepted when the characters from a verse have feats which have damaging extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls.

And COTE already has many which favour the 9-B tier, so you should be fine.

Well, Koji doesn't state that she can break it with one hit or completely destroy it so this is an invalid statement tbh.
She will break it in one-hit. Stop even trying to debate this. There are like people around her to stop her from using a second hit simply because they don't want her to destroy it. It's like she has to destroy it in one-hit.

She will break it in one-hit. Stop even trying to debate this. There are like people around her to stop her from using a second hit simply because they don't want her to destroy it. It's like she has to destroy it in one-hit.
Erm, I would like to see the scans if that's possible.

Read Volume 9 Fuuka's stuff about the shoplifting in the Student Council.
Too lazy for allat but ok. Although I still don't think this statement is valid as we don't know that Fuuka destroyed the whole chair or not. You don't need to break the whole chair to make it unusable.

“Hey… There’s something I want to ask you, Ayanokouji-kun. Is that okay?”
It was like that bright, cheery Ichinose of a moment ago had disappeared. My body stiffened slightly.
“If it’s something I can answer, I will.”
Besides, what question couldn’t I answer with my massively impressive brain, filled with the knowledge of a hundred million books? (A huge lie, of course.)
“Has a girl ever confessed her feelings to you?”
That…wasn’t in the any of the hundred million books I’d read. - volume 2, ch 4.
This statement is worth mentioning. Although he said a "huge lie," do remember that Ayanokoiji, at that time, pretended to be normal in front of the students and the readers. The "huge lie" was just to hide the fact that he was extraordinarily smart. Furthermore, the last statement essentially confirmed it was not a lie, as he was shocked by the fact that her question was not in one of the millions of books he had read.

Been a long time since I read the novels so forgive me if I made any mistakes

Ayanokouji one-shoted Ibuki during v7, that would support his 9b rating. There is also the 9C+ dura feat which he and Suzune(who is vastly weaker than him) survived with no scratch.

Too lazy for allat but ok. Although I still don't think this statement is valid as we don't know that Fuuka destroyed the whole chair or not. You don't need to break the whole chair to make it unusable.
Not whole chair, she can basically snap it in half or insanely dent it (I would say it to be more than 10 cm, which surprisingly enough would give a much higher result than snapping it in half). That would be a fair respect paid to the word "destroy". And the statement is completely valid. It is said by Ayanokouji, that dude is far smarter than all of us, if he says it, after seeing the fight of her with Shiba, we can for sure say that it is completely reliable. It is high time we take good and supported claims a little seriously for the verse.
This statement is worth mentioning. Although he said a "huge lie," do remember that Ayanokoiji, at that time, pretended to be normal in front of the students and the readers. The "huge lie" was just to hide the fact that he was extraordinarily smart. Furthermore, the last statement essentially confirmed it was not a lie, as he was shocked by the fact that her question was not in one of the millions of books he had read.
Umm, it is a good thing but I don't think this thread is the best place to discuss it. For general stuff regarding the verse, you can use the Verse Discussion thread.

Not whole chair, she can basically snap it in half or insanely dent it (I would say it to be more than 10 cm, which surprisingly enough would give a much higher result than snapping it in half).
Or she can basically break one of the chair's legs which would still make it unusable lol. This feat is just too unclear.

Or she can basically break one of the chair's legs which would still make it unusable lol. This feat is just too unclear.
She already her foot on the chair, not on the wheels. The chairs are revolving chairs in case you are wondering. Secondly, destroying is not a thing like damaging. Destroying has been used in many instances as the synonym of pulverizing. While it is not good to take it as direct pulverization, it is for the best to give it a form of fracture, which should mean a good amount of denting, or snapping it into half. Denting would surprising require a higher amount of energy lol.

It's worth mentioning in the intelligent section
Alright then, I will ask @XxZetsuxX to add it in his next part of the CRT after I find the feat from the novel myself and get a screenshot, as he is trying to make a series of CRTs in order to revise the verse. Thanks a lot for the feat. 🙏

Next time, you can do the stuff like mentioning it in the verse discussion thread.

She already her foot on the chair, not on the wheels. The chairs are revolving chairs in case you are wondering. Secondly, destroying is not a thing like damaging. Destroying has been used in many instances as the synonym of pulverizing. While it is not good to take it as direct pulverization, it is for the best to give it a form of fracture, which should mean a good amount of denting, or snapping it into half. Denting would surprising require a higher amount of energy lol.
“First of all, I'm going to ask you a question right now. Depending on your answer, you will be sacrificing this chair.”
Will she kick it away or destroy it?
It seemed certain that the fate of the chair on which Kiryuuin had placed her foot was at stake”
So, just checked the full statement and it seems like even Koji is questioning that she can %100 destroy the chair as he says that she can either kick it away OR destroy it. It's kinda similar to Sudou kicking a metal desk feat (which I have plans about).

Also, her having her foot on the chair doesn't mean anything lol It's not like she has to kick the part she is standing on.

Also, just realized it but the "Far Higher" rating is only used if the character scals above the tier. This would make Prime Koji scale to 9-A lol. Definitely disagree with that.

So, just checked the full statement and it seems like even Koji is questioning that she can %100 destroy the chair as he says that she can either kick it away OR destroy it. It's kinda similar to Sudou kicking a metal desk feat (which I have plans about).

Also, her having her foot on the chair doesn't mean anything lol It's not like she has to kick the part she is standing on.
Again, it's a very bad assumption.

Ayanokouji says, "Will she kick it or destroy it?". For your interpretation, it will weirdly need to be "Can she destroy it?", which isn't the case over here. In fact, even him believing that she can do it a very good feat already. Secondly, if you were to kick something with enough AP, it will still break and destroy, so I don't know what are you thinking over here.

And again, why are we saying that she will destroy a part such as its foot? Destroy shows a significant amount of damage already, if the word was "damage" then I get it would have been good. Destroy would theoretically mean Fuuka damaging it to the point that it is rendered useless thereafter.

And sorry to break it to you, she will need to break the part she's standing, there's like Kiriyama, Nagumo and some people who can actually keep up with her speed, there's actually no point in her placing her foot on the seat at first and then potentially think "Oh wait, I forgot I cannot destroy a chair from between. I will need to shift my leg towards the foot." kind of thing when she knows her own potential as well. Fuuka is not some idiotic character without much planning like Ibuki who legit thought that destroying an elevator door was a real thing she could do; she knows her limits.

Also, just realized it but the "Far Higher" rating is only used if the character scals above the tier. This would make Prime Koji scale to 9-A lol. Definitely disagree with that.
I couldn't find a specific thing which ever addressed this, but quoting this from Tiering System.
It is also important to know that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of a given tier is extremely variable and can be absolutely massive in scale. Hence, being far stronger than a character that belongs to a certain tier does not necessarily qualify one for a higher rating.
A character being far stronger than a character that belongs to a certain tier doesn't necessarily qualify one for a higher rating. So, I believe it can be mentioned without it being suggestive towards a higher rating.

Therefore, can you quote where is this said? Thank you.

I'll answer this because I talked to him about that,

as far as I know this wiki allows justifications like "dodges bullets so he is supersonic" without the calc and this can also be applied to destruction feats as well, while he literally said that destroying the entire door is impossible he is still able, based on his claim, to open an hole big enough for a human to escape, the main problem is that we don't know in how many hits but we know Ibuki, who was in the elevator with him, was able to perform a 4 KJ feat, wall level starts from 15 KJ which means Ayanokouji would need to be only 3x stronger than Ibuki in ap which is not absurd if you think Ayanokouji is top 1 inverse and Ibuki is nowhere being even an high tier. Well of course it's not enough saying "he should be 3x stronger than her" but in addition the context doesn't really suggests "Ayanokouji would stay hours in order to open that hole" especially when, if I'm not wrong, he said "I would prefer to don't show that kind of strength" suggesting a gap between him and Ibuki who could make a dent on a wall of the elevator and also made the elevator shake,

I'm basically saying the narrative suggests a big gap between Ayanokouji and Ibuki and Ibuki already starts from 4KJ so giving baseline wall which is only 3x higher because he said he would be able to open a hole with a diameter shoulder to shoulder size is something absolutely fine, at bare minimum a "Likely wall" is needed imo.
I'm personally fine with that, but I don't know if that's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back