• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Artists Fights, Round 1: 9-C (Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Vs Ip Man) (PAUSED)

Vzearr

He/Him
Both Prime.

Ayanokouji's Ap = 4 Kilojoules (Durability = 8.13976176 Kilojoules) (Upscales)

Ip Man's Ap = 14.42 Kilojoules

Both start 5 meters apart. No prior knowledge. Equal Speed.

Ayanokouji:

Ip Man:

I wanted to ask you something s'well

You said you know nothing of the verse

If you know nothing why make something you aren't sure of?? For example the LS statistics

Sure you downgraded the class 1, But are you for real?

The whiteroom trains people to make them superhumans in every aspect

You should have given them superhuman LS based on the WR

And, If you are going to downgrade a verse

Downgrade the other characters s'well not just Ayanokoji

There are characters who are massively below Ayanokoji in LS and are now stronger than him for some reason

Ip man aint getting past Ayanokoji's anpr and proceeds to get demolished

Ayanokoji massively upscales his value by alot
I thought that was removed. Hold on, I have to get my thread evaluated. Can we put a hold on this match for now.

Hmmm.. looks like Ayan’s analytical prediction is knowledge based considering he knows Nanase's and Ryuuen's fighting styles right?

Anyhow, doesn't matter if Ayanokouji has AnPr or not. Ayanokouji not only does upscale to the 4 kJ value, he demolishes the characters who scale there. 14.42/4 = 3.605x difference. He asserted a 5x difference between him and a character (Ichika) who could no diff the person (Ibuki) who actually scales to 4 kJ, and btw, Ichika beat Ibuki while being on the verge of collapse and being in a state where walking was described to be impossible.

Now, let's talk about Ayanokouji prime, this key of Ayanokouji outscales Ayanokouji's current self heavily. So, unarguably enough, Ayanokouji somehow would scale to a cosmically high AP and durability than where he currently scales to.

Let's ignore even this. He still has way higher pressure points than Ip Man (higher anatomy knowledge). Considering how he adapted to a new martial arts style in just 3 months and attained the level of a professional in it by beating Shiro, who could beat an instructor, his BIQ far surpasses Ip Man's BIQ. His information analysis also puts him at a heavy advantage. Moreover, I don't know why, but his profile also lists his LS as wrong, he is easily superhuman just off narratives. :/

Anyhow, doesn't matter if Ayanokouji has AnPr or not. Ayanokouji not only does upscale to the 4 kJ value, he demolishes the characters who scale there. 14.42/4 = 3.605x difference. He asserted a 5x difference between him and a character (Ichika) who could no diff the person (Ibuki) who actually scales to 4 kJ, and btw, Ichika beat Ibuki while being on the verge of collapse and being in a state where walking was described to be impossible.

Now, let's talk about Ayanokouji prime, this key of Ayanokouji outscales Ayanokouji's current self heavily. So, unarguably enough, Ayanokouji somehow would scale to a cosmically high AP and durability than where he currently scales to.
None of this is accepted on the wiki. Stop using false stats please.

None of this is accepted on the wiki. Stop using false stats please.
It has been accepted. Ayanokouji was always at "At least 9-C, likely 9-B", idk someone changed it without a CRT. And it is one of the reasons why Ayanokouji stomped all the 9-C characters whom he was put up against. 🤷‍♂️

It has been accepted. Ayanokouji was always at "At least 9-C, likely 9-B", idk someone changed it without a CRT. And it is one of the reasons why Ayanokouji stomped all the 9-C characters whom he was put up against. 🤷‍♂️
My crt was accepted and I changed it accordingly. He's simply 9-C, if you have a problem. Make your own thread.

Anyway

Ayanokoji outskills heavily

Ayanokoji ANPR is way to op for IP Man

Ayanokoji has more versatility and flexibility

Ayanokoji has way more abilities and techniques

Ayanokoji gets my vote

Anyway

Ayanokoji ANPR is way to op for IP Man

Ayanokoji has more versatility and flexibility

Ayanokoji has way more abilities and techniques

Ayanokoji gets my vote
To be frank your vote doesn't matter. I said this matchup should be put on hold until I get Ayanokouji's Anpr removed.

My crt was accepted and I changed it accordingly. He's simply 9-C, if you have a problem. Make your own thread.
His tier doesn't matter so avoid making it the center of discussion. He has taken down characters with 10x his stats (but it was removed idk why) just off his skills.

This character is still only around 3x better than him, something which he should be able to overpower with some pressure points usage.

Yall needa chill. Cuz I’m actually interested in this match and don’t want it to devolve into chaos. If it’s a likely rating that the OP doesn’t wanna use that’s fine, if it’s a stat that’s been accepted then no point arguing about it, just make a crt to change it or something.

His tier doesn't matter so avoid making it the center of discussion. He has taken down characters with 10x his stats (but it was removed idk why) just off his skills.
No he hasn't lol ? Stop lying ? What's with these false statistics you're pulling up.
I already gave my vote but the OP refuses to count it :T
Because this match should be put on hold. If Ip man can't land a hit what's the point.

I’m seeing something about the match being on hold I guess?

Womp…

Anyways I’m intrigued about this little bit tho

What does his skill feats look like cuz IP Man is skilled as **** and it’s not even funny.

No he hasn't lol ? Stop lying ? What's with these false statistics you're pulling up.
He did, Baldi was one of them, The main wincon for Ayanokoji was because of his skills

You removed his win just because of a tier which he didn't need to beat him
Because this match should be put on hold. If Ip man can't land a hit what's the point.
Cancel this match then

Removing his ANPR won't make a difference here

He did, Baldi was one of them, The main wincon for Ayanokoji was because of his skills
Who's Baldi...
You removed his win just because of a tier which he didn't need to beat him
I debunked some of Ayanokouji's wincons which is why I removed it.
Cancel this match then
Not yet. I just want it on hold.
Removing his ANPR won't make a difference here
I assure you it will.

Sadly, he has.
He still wouldn't if both of them have similar speeds tbf.

Sadly, he has.
Why are we talking about other vs matches that were removed because his abilities were removed.
He still wouldn't if both of them have similar speeds tbf.
He definitely would. Don't underestimate Ip man.

What does his skill feats look like cuz IP Man is skilled as **** and it’s not even funny.
  • He was able to beat a martial arts professional instructor in martial arts when he was under the age of 9 (he might as very well be 5-6 I guess) and got past them in just 3 months. He got mastery over a martial arts in just 3 months, something which took a professional a huge part of their life. His White Room period was more than 10 years long, so you can say he knows around 20 martial arts OR 40 martial arts, he has arguably 12 revealed in the anime, out of which, 6 have been mentioned at several instances. This easily puts his adaptability at Extraordinary Genius level which is way higher than Ip Man's gifted.
  • He can mimic anything which is related to what he has learnt by just absorbing the information.
  • He has never been hit since his debut, if we ignore the cases when he intentionally let himself hit. Speed is not even a factor for him.
  • He massively outskills Ichika, someone who is regarded as a Genius in WR and should easily be above people like Manabu, someone who got 5th dan and 4th dan mastery over Aikido and Karate respectively, both of which take 20 to 30 years individually, and all of this at the age of 16 And he also massively outskills Takuya, again, someone who narratively massively outskilled Ichika to the point where she never beat him in anything in her entire life.

Above is accepted is VSBW and more than qualifies for an "above the upper limit of humans" level of BIQ.

- And above everything, his AnPr is too broken. I am going to send in the AnPr downgrade thread about how he can almost read thoughts of the people about which move they use by just knowing their higher limits.

Back