• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - The Chair CRT

This was made by @RoggerReggor, So all credit goes to him

Hello everyone.

So this CRT is going to be an upgrade thread for the verse Classroom of the Elite or Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shigou Shuji no Kyoushitsu e. This calculation got accepted, which gives Wall level results to higher.

However, this feat is somehow not completely done as it is still to be argued if the chair is actually made up of stainless steel/metal, so I will prove how it is metal, which is not going to be a hard thing.
So, seeing the above things, I think it is pretty clear that the chair is of metal. The school itself makes use of a lot of utilities which are made up of metal.

==========================
On to the stuff, let's discuss whom this feat would scale to. This feat would scale to Fuuka as "At least Wall level to Wall level+ (Is able to destroy a chair in the student council)" as the lowest end to the fragmentation ends were actually accepted.

Fuuka's scaling is a controversial one. For a matter of fact, she could hold back Shiba Katsunori for a matter of a minute or two. Shiba can be classified as a high-tier in the verse, but in his confrontation with Fuuka, he was said to be holding back. Seeing this, we don't know how much was he exactly holding back. He may be using only a percent of his power, and these things have been done as Ayanokouji was implied to have been able to one-shot actually everyone in the Ryuuen's gang (except Albert), but he still held back a lot and made the fight longer, so if Shiba is holding back to that degree, which isn't impossible, then Fuuka can be interpreted as a complete low-tier in the verse, but let's scale her with narratives.

So, all Fuuka has is her insanely high OAA in physical abilities, which is an impressive score of 96 up to a 100 or a perfect score. However, OAA has been agreed to not be a method for scaling and is mainly an idea of performances in different school activities (except for evaluation of things such as stamina). If we were to see this, this would place Fuuka above everyone, literally even above Takuya Yagami who has better feats than Shiba, but Shiba easily overpowered Fuuka so this is contradicted. So, seeing her other statements, her only other thing is having a good physical build. Every character in the verse which can be classified as a high, mid or even some low-tiers in the verse have good physical builds. Even Suzune has better statements than this. So, for now, till we get more information on the characters' abilities and things, we can easily say that Fuuka is a low-tier in the verse, being comparable to Base Nanase, Suzune and Ibuki.

There is no reason to assume Ayanokoji doesn't know if she can or not destroy the chair

There are several instances of characters displaying inhuman strenght throughout the series

Ibuki being able to dent and shake a whole elevator

Ayanokoji knows the limit of Fuuka considering he knew Shiba's and Tsukishiro's strenght and based on that Ayanokoji measured Fuuka's limit based on the fact she fought Shiba for a couple of minutes just fine

This feat would scale to:
- All the high-tiers: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Shiro, Yuki, Takuya Yagami, Tsukishiro Tokinari, Shiba Katsunori, Ichika Amasawa
All of these are high-tiers, with insanely high training than Fuuka. They can be given a rating of "At least Wall level to Wall level+, far higher (Much superior to Fuuka Kiryuuin)".

- Mid-tiers: Kouenji Rokusuke, Housen Kazuomi, Manabu Horikita, Albert Yamada, Awakened Nanase, Sudou Ken, Ryuuen Kakeru, Nagumo Miyabi and likely some more characters who don't have profiles.
All of these are mid-tiers, which have much better feats than Fuuka or have easily physically overpowered characters who scale to Fuuka or around her. They can be given a rating of "At least Wall level to Wall level+, far higher (Much superior to Fuuka Kiryuuin)".

- Low-tiers: Base Nanase, Ibuki, Mio, Suzune Horikita
All of these are low-tiers, which have comparable feats to Fuuka or they can be better. They can be given a rating of "At least Wall level to Wall level+ (Comparable to the likes of Fuuka Kiryuuin)".

That's all about the scaling.

Shiroyasha's proposal

"At least Wall Level, likely higher" for mid & high tiers and "At least Wall Level" for low tiers

Staff votes;

Scaling Chain

Staff agrees - DarkDragonMedeus (Agrees with Shiroyashaa proposal - Wall level, Likely higher for mid/high tiers and Wall level for low tiers)

Staff disagrees -

Staff neutrals -

Last edited:
Disagree with both the OP and the calculation.

Reason I disagree with the OP:
Will she kick it away or destroy it ?
For one, she doesn't even seem to do the feat, which is why the rating for character would be "Possibly Wall Level, Possibly Wall Level+"

Reason I disagree with the calculation:
Will she kick it away or destroy it ?
For one, even the person who is narrating this scene doesn't know whether she is going to kick it away or destroy it, making the feat generally confusing. Also "Destroying" doesn't always mean its fragmentation, This is one of the first images that came up when I searched "Destroyed chair", only the legs are broken but its considered broken, which is why I think you could go for something like the strength it would take to destroy what's holding the chair up (Which seems to be made up of either plastic or metal) and add the "possibly" rating when you find the result.

Disagreed with the whole feat some time ago but I'll still list my reasonings I guess:

Disagreed with the whole feat some time ago but I'll still list my reasonings I guess:

Agree with these points. Your first point does seem a bit nitpicky though.

Also "Destroying" doesn't always mean its fragmentation, This is one of the first images that came up when I searched "Destroyed chair", only the legs are broken but its considered broken, which is why I think you could go for something like the strength it would take to destroy what's holding the chair up (Which seems to be made up of either plastic or metal) and add the "possibly" rating when you find the result.
This point seems fine as well although I don't think Fuuka breaks any part of the chair in the first place (at least in one hit).

Agree with these points. Your first point does seem a bit nitpicky though.
I guess you're talking about the "He doesn't state how many hits It would take" part. That would seem nitpicky if Ayanokouji didn't state that Fuuka would kick the chair away in one hit on the third point.

This point seems fine as well although I don't think Fuuka breaks any part of the chair in the first place (at least in one hit).
Generally I disagree, I think she is able to break it from the narrators statement, but breaking should be lowballed and defined as my example above.
I guess you're talking about the "He doesn't state how many hits It would take" part. That would seem nitpicky if Ayanokouji didn't state that Fuuka would kick the chair away in one hit on the third point.
I suppose. Very confusing feat.

Generally I disagree, I think she is able to break it from the narrators statement, but breaking should be lowballed and defined as my example above.
Again though, there is nothing suggesting that she can do it in one hit and the narrator even states that she can only kick the chair away in one hit, not destroy it.

There is a statement about her being able to break the chair though so I agree with lowballing the breaking part as well as listing the feat as a "Possible" rating (like Ayanokouji's elevator statement) as It's a statement and we don't know that she can do it in one hit.

Again though, there is nothing suggesting that she can do it in one hit and the narrator even states that she can only kick the chair away in one hit, not destroy it.
I suppose so but I don't think that there is a default assumption for how many hits a character can destroy something in on VSBW which is why I'm inclined to go with one hit and the "Possibly" rating. Allbeit, I do understand your point.

I suppose so but I don't think that there is a default assumption for how many hits a character can destroy something in on VSBW which is why I'm inclined to go with one hit and the "Possibly" rating. Allbeit, I do understand your point.
You simply divide the full destruction with how many hits it took the character to perform the feat. So If I perform a 10 KJ feat in 5 hits, I scale to; 10/5 = 2 KJ. This was done in the wiki numerous times for other verses as well, If the destruction is actually visible.

Tbh, I don't think AP statements should be calculated in the first place as the destruction presented might change massively according to interpretation because we don't actually see the destruction itself. This verse's supporters love using those kinds of feats tho so i have to disagree with them every time sadly.

Reason I disagree with the OP:

For one, she doesn't even seem to do the feat, which is why the rating for character would be "Possibly Wall Level, Possibly Wall Level+"
I already explained in my blogpost as well that why that thing is completely reliable and can be taken for certainty. That statement or I should say a destructive capability thing is legit made by Ayanokouji who already knows Fuuka's capabilities, and he wouldn't say it for a hyperbole.
Reason I disagree with the calculation:

For one, even the person who is narrating this scene doesn't know whether she is going to kick it away or destroy it, making the feat generally confusing. Also "Destroying" doesn't always mean its fragmentation, This is one of the first images that came up when I searched "Destroyed chair", only the legs are broken but its considered broken, which is why I think you could go for something like the strength it would take to destroy what's holding the chair up (Which seems to be made up of either plastic or metal) and add the "possibly" rating when you find the result.
He said "will she kick it or destroy it?" not "can she kick it or destroy it?". He simply said that she can do either of them, both satisfying her capabilities.

Secondly, the image which you linked also shows the seat dislocation from the entire chair, something which is actually being calculated up to 96 kJ for a lowball. I don't think this is even debatable now. A CGM has agreed that destruction can signify that. Secondly, one of my friends have even calculated a mistranslated feat from Volume 2 which was agreed by Agnaa himself that it might be snapped into half as well. Although I wouldn't like to get into it much further, that thing mentioned "splintered" which is many times synonymous with "destroyed".

I legit don't know if you are even good at interpreting this or not. He is simply saying that she has two choices in spite of questioning her abilities. This is being extremely nitpicky.
In what way is breaking the chair any different from basically snapping it in half? I was legit going to use this statement to at least justify the snapping end but thank you. Secondly, Ayanokouji's stuff should take priority over Nagumo's stuff anyways. Ayanokouji knows more about Fuuka's abilities than Nagumo does, his information analysis by feats stands far above Nagumo. Thirdly, how is Ayanokouji sure of Nagumo not stopping Fuuka when he basically said it before Nagumo even said that lol? This doesn't make sense. Even though I can prove that Nagumo is using his gaslighting techniques from the next few scans, I will skip it because it is unneeded.
  • Ayanokouji states that she looked like she was gonna kick the chair away (3rd scan) like he stated in the first scan. This means that Ayanokouji is leaning on the "kick it away" option rather than the "destroying" option. The fact that Fuuka can only kick the chair away with one kick rather than breaking the whole thing down further invalidates that this feat was done with one hit and even downgrades the feat from "Destroying a whole chair in one hit" to "Kicking away a chair in one hit".
That's just his analytical prediction. He has shown feats of putting his hands even before characters attack him and that's his natural instincts. It never invalidates the fact that he legit mentioned that she can destroy it, or he didn't take back his words and said something like "Oh man! I was wrong, this character is weak and cannot do that kind of thing.".

You simply divide the full destruction with how many hits it took the character to perform the feat. So If I perform a 10 KJ feat in 5 hits, I scale to; 10/5 = 2 KJ. This was done in the wiki numerous times for other verses as well, If the destruction is actually visible.
I didn't say I don't know how to calculate it, I was talking about what the default estimation for assumed hits is for statements.
I already explained in my blogpost as well that why that thing is completely reliable and can be taken for certainty. That statement or I should say a destructive capability thing is legit made by Ayanokouji who already knows Fuuka's capabilities, and he wouldn't say it for a hyperbole.
I never stated this was a hyperbole nor have I made any claim similar to it. I'm suggesting that because she didn't do it and that there are two possibilities of what she could have done to the chair I think a "possibly" rating is required.
Secondly, the image which you linked also shows the seat dislocation from the entire chair, something which is actually being calculated up to 96 kJ for a lowball. I don't think this is even debatable now. A CGM has agreed that destruction can signify that.
I searched up the destruction of a chair and got that, destruction is generally a word with many different applications, for this feat I don't understand the default of assuming she had fragmented the top part of the chair.
Secondly, one of my friends have even calculated a mistranslated feat from Volume 2 which was agreed by Agnaa himself that it might be snapped into half as well. Although I wouldn't like to get into it much further, that thing mentioned "splintered" which is many times synonymous with "destroyed".
I see no reason as to why this is relevant to this feat.

I never stated this was a hyperbole nor have I made any claim similar to it. I'm suggesting that because she didn't do it and that there are two possibilities of what she could have done to the chair I think a "possibly" rating is required.
No, this isn't the elevator feat where Ayanokouji doesn't show discreet assuredness about the claim, this is claimed by a lot of reasons, and someone will need a lot of antifeats to even back up an argument like this, but the verse stays far from showing antifeats to this, but has shown many feats which actually support the claim. The claim is completely fine. Destructive capabilities are the capabilities of a person, which can either be obtained through discreet calculations of certain feats or their own claims which can have good evidences backing their genuineness up.
I searched up the destruction of a chair and got that, destruction is generally a word with many different applications, for this feat I don't understand the default of assuming she had fragmented the top part of the chair.
I don't even know why are we debating this at the least. While yes, I agree that destruction can be taken as many ways, I am simply sticking with the lowest one possible due to Nagumo's breaking statement.
I see no reason as to why this is relevant to this feat.
It actually is. I took a cross-section of only 0.225 cm while I was advised to use of like 5 cm on that calc.

No, this isn't the elevator feat where Ayanokouji doesn't show discreet assuredness about the claim, this is claimed by a lot of reasons, and someone will need a lot of antifeats to even back up an argument like this, but the verse stays far from showing antifeats to this, but has shown many feats which actually support the claim. The claim is completely fine. Destructive capabilities are the capabilities of a person, which can either be obtained through discreet calculations of certain feats or their own claims which can have good evidences backing their genuineness up.
You're completely misunderstanding my point, if the character doesn't do it or if there is hesitancy between destroying it or kicking it away I don't believe they should get the full rating, just the "possibly" or "likely" rating. I also do not know the elevator feat.
I don't even know why are we debating this at the least. While yes, I agree that destruction can be taken as many ways, I am simply sticking with the lowest one possible due to Nagumo's breaking statement.
The lowest possible one would be denting the chair, another one would be my suggestion above.

You're completely misunderstanding my point, if the character doesn't do it or if there is hesitancy between destroying it or kicking it away I don't believe they should get the full rating, just the "possibly" or "likely" rating. I also do not know the elevator feat.
There isn't a hesitation, it is just a mild prediction of what the character will do, without them doubting their capabilities. The "possibly" rating has mostly been for the stuff which could happen "allegedly", this feat isn't an allegation or something, it is basically a claim which doesn't question capabilities but just affirms it.
The lowest possible one would be denting the chair, another one would be my suggestion above.
Destruction is used to signify the detachment of parts through some means. While denting would be a great thing to apply, it simply would never make sense in any outcome after seeing Nagumo's statement about breaking it.

I dislike this back and fourth. I think it's best to wait for a staff member and calculation group member.

There is no reason to assume Ayanokoji doesn't know if she can or not destroy the chair

There are several instances of characters displaying inhuman strenght throughout the series

Ayanokoji knows the limit of Fuuka considering he knew Shiba's and Tsukishiro's strenght and based on that Ayanokoji measured Fuuka's limit based on the fact she fought Shiba for a couple of minutes just fine

Yes, I believe these should be added to the OP, these can serve as good feats which would easily be wall level or maybe even higher, they will support the feat I believe.

Yes there is. Can he predict the future ? If not then yes there is a reason to assume Ayanokoji doesn't know if she can or can't destroy the chair
This would be a good argument if somebody said this was an outlier, in which nobody has.
How large is the dent ? The calculation of the elevator shaking is on the page and its 4 Kj, a drastic difference to 96 Kj
Knowing her limit doesn't seem plausible seeing as he said "will she push it away or break it"

Can he predict the future ?
Yes he can, he has extraordinary genius intelligence and he has been able to predict the future via his shear mental calculation on basically every instance. There's nowhere in the novel until now where it was extremely unpredictable for him.

Yes he can, he has extraordinary genius intelligence and he has been able to predict the future via his shear mental calculation on basically every instance. There's nowhere in the novel until now where it was extremely unpredictable for him.
He can predict the future but can't predict whether or not she is going to push or destroy the chair, seems plausible.

Yes there is. Can he predict the future ? If not then yes there is a reason to assume Ayanokoji doesn't know if she can or can't destroy the chair
Yeah, There is a scan that says he can predict the future to a certain extent based on sheer mental calculations
This would be a good argument if somebody said this was an outlier, in which nobody has.
Denting and shaking a whole elevator would give you instant 9-B rating considering you need to be said tier to damage steel
How large is the dent ? The calculation of the elevator shaking is on the page and its 4 Kj, a drastic difference to 96 Kj
The 4KJ comes from the seismic energy of sorts and not the dent, To my knowledge
Knowing her limit doesn't seem plausible seeing as he said "will she push it away or break it"
Why?

ptDFwyx.png

Yeah, There is a scan that says he can predict the future to a certain extent based on sheer mental calculations
He can predict the future but can't predict whether or not she is going to push or destroy the chair, seems plausible.
Denting and shaking a whole elevator would give you instant 9-B rating considering you need to be said tier to damage steel
I can damage steel, very lightly allbeit but I can do it. Denting something wouldn't automatically make you 9B, I also disagree with the shaking part of said feat seeing as I've been in an elevator and I know that if I jump, kick or move side to side the elevator shakes.
The 4KJ comes from the seismic energy of sorts and not the dent, To my knowledge
I figured.

Tier 9-B (Wall level):

Characters who can destroy or significantly damage extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls.

Tier 9-B (Wall level):

Characters who can destroy or significantly damage extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls.
This proves otherwise when you calculate a denting feat on thin metal.

That's not how future predictions work. Future predictions are just possibilities which have chances of happening. I believe you don't have much knowledge about the verse and are an anime-only, so I will point out some anime prediction feats. Examples would be Ayanokouji predicting that Katsuragi is not the leader in the 1st Year Island arc, Ayanokouji predicting that Ichinose will dial his number during the Planet Exam, Ayanokouji predicting Manebe's actions, etc. Predictions are not subtle thing which 100% accuracy of happening but things which only come up after elimination of baseless stuff.

I legit don't know if you are even good at interpreting this or not. He is simply saying that she has two choices in spite of questioning her abilities. This is being extremely nitpicky.
Each choice makes the other choice invalid as the difference between kicking a chair away and breaking it is not close whatsoever.
In what way is breaking the chair any different from basically snapping it in half? I was legit going to use this statement to at least justify the snapping end but thank you.
You don't have to snap the chair in half to break the chair. You can simply break one or two of It's legs which would already be enough to destroy it.
Secondly, Ayanokouji's stuff should take priority over Nagumo's stuff anyways. Ayanokouji knows more about Fuuka's abilities than Nagumo does, his information analysis by feats stands far above Nagumo.
Ayanokouji stated that she can kick it away as well and even if it was, he didn't predicted this by analyzing her strength or something as it would be stated in the novel. He just analyzed her demanour to make that claim.
Thirdly, how is Ayanokouji sure of Nagumo not stopping Fuuka when he basically said it before Nagumo even said that lol? This doesn't make sense. Even though I can prove that Nagumo is using his gaslighting techniques from the next few scans, I will skip it because it is unneeded.
Ayanokouji presented two options anyways so again, doesn't matter. Nagumo brought up the breaking option first when Koji still leaned on the "kicking it away" option.
That's just his analytical prediction. He has shown feats of putting his hands even before characters attack him and that's his natural instincts. It never invalidates the fact that he legit mentioned that she can destroy it, or he didn't take back his words and said something like "Oh man! I was wrong, this character is weak and cannot do that kind of thing.".
You didn't even understand what I said. How is Fuuka breaking the chair in one hit when Ayanokouji himself states that Fuuka can only kick the chair away with one hit? Wouldn't he say "I thought she would destroy the chair" or something?

Tier 9-B (Wall level):

yeah I already calced the denting part of that feat but It got rejected because we don't see the actual destruction.

That's not how future predictions work. Future predictions are just possibilities which have chances of happening. I believe you don't have much knowledge about the verse and are an anime-only, so I will point out some anime prediction feats. Examples would be Ayanokouji predicting that Katsuragi is not the leader in the 1st Year Island arc, Ayanokouji predicting that Ichinose will dial his number during the Planet Exam, Ayanokouji predicting Manebe's actions, etc. Predictions are not subtle thing which 100% accuracy of happening but things which only come up after elimination of baseless stuff.
I have not read the series nor watched the anime, what I will say however is that if he thinks there are two future possibilities then a "possibly" rating would be needed because of the chance that one of those possibilities may not be true.

I have not read the series nor watched the anime, what I will say however is that if he thinks there are two future possibilities then a "possibly" rating would be needed because of the chance that one of those possibilities may not be true.
Yeah there is a very similar feat for the verse that is listed as a "Possibly" rating. I think this feat either has to get the same treatment or has to be rejected completely.

Each choice makes the other choice invalid as the difference between kicking a chair away and breaking it is not close whatsoever.
What? How exactly does it make another choice invalid huh? If I were to say "Will he eat the ice-cream or the sandwich?" and then somehow say in the later half "I think he will eat the sandwich.", your assumption (which is logically wrong imo) would mean that he cannot eat ice-cream, more like he doesn't have the ability to eat an ice-cream. No, this is just becoming baseless.
You don't have to snap the chair in half to break the chair. You can simply break one or two of It's legs which would already be enough to destroy it.
Except for the fact that she wasn't really having her leg on a chair foot and secondly, I have gone over this like many times and I would basically avoid it. A CGM has accepted that destroyed can give those ends, relax now.
Ayanokouji stated that she can kick it away as well and even if it was, he didn't predicted this by analyzing her strength or something as it would be stated in the novel. He just analyzed her demanour to make that claim.
She can kick it away as well is somehow being interpreted as "she cannot destroy the chair" by how, something which I would actually despise and invite a logical debate, except for this becoming a nitpicky trial battle.
Ayanokouji presented two options anyways so again, doesn't matter. Nagumo brought up the breaking option first when Koji still leaned on the "kicking it away" option.
Breaking in many scenarios can be said to be destroying only, so no. Secondly, I already told you how you cannot interpret her kicking it away as her inability to destroy it. Thank you.
You didn't even understand what I said. How is Fuuka breaking the chair in one hit when Ayanokouji himself states that Fuuka can only kick the chair away with one hit? Wouldn't he say "I thought she would destroy the chair" or something?
No. For a matter of fact, he said it when he didn't imagine Nagumo and Kiriyama not interrupting Fuuka. This is becoming baseless as well now. Pointing out things which are supposed to be happening later on into a thing which has no connection to it is bad.

I would rather we have a calculation group member and a staff member come to this thread instead of arguing. I think both sides have chose their opinion and likely aren't going to change them.

Back