• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Discussion Thread

20240125_161645.jpg
20240125_161648.jpg

Guys, I want to discuss the ranking of the verse in terms of power;

Low tiers -

Mid tiers -

High tiers -

God tiers -

Reply this comment and give your opinions, We need to discuss this so we can add it to the verse page

Guys, I want to discuss the ranking of the verse in terms of power;

Low tiers -

Mid tiers -

High tiers -

God tiers -

Reply this comment and give your opinions, We need to discuss this so we can add it to the verse page
I might make an actual CRT regarding this, there are many scaling chains outside concerning the position of the mid and low tiers and where do they stand, and I will be making my own version, going with actual reasons, it doesn't differ much from my older belief though.

GFfp2ZTbkAAvPF9.jpg%3Alarge

Ibuki steps down, and now Horikita stands before me.

"You can start anytime."

"That's what I intend to do."

I thought she might take a moment to compose herself, but she showed no signs of doing so. She immediately sprang into action.

GFfp2ZTbkAAvPF9.jpg%3Alarge

Ibuki steps down, and now Horikita stands before me.

"You can start anytime."

"That's what I intend to do."

I thought she might take a moment to compose herself, but she showed no signs of doing so. She immediately sprang into action.
Bro I was just going to send this after seeing Bright Red's post lol. 💀

Year 2 Volume 11 Synopsis:
Exchange Session
The main event of this volume will be "Exchange Session" organized by the school. Here is some important stuff:
  • Third years will serve as leaders in the event and first and second years will be taking challenges.
  • The event itself isn't a threatening event but rather a relaxing one which will be to promote interactions between students of other grades, with no expulsions, penalties, or increase or decrease in the class points. So, character development should be expected from this volume.
  • Ayanokouji is going to be in the same group as Masayoshi Hashimoto, Ai Morishita, Miki Yamamura, Hiyori Shiina and others, placed under the leadership of Fuuka Kiryuuin.
  • Fuuka's group participates in experiential learning games such as pressed flower making, playing cards and archery.
  • There might be a Suzune Horikita vs Ichika Amasawa re-match, where Suzune tries to take revenge from Ichika for what happened in 2nd Year Island Exam, what we can be sure of that Ayanokouji will be training Suzune for this fight, along with Ibuki as well. Therefore, we have an illustration of Ayanokouji dodging an attack from Suzune.

This is going to be a great volume. I kind of hate the fact that Ayanokouji will be paired with Hashimato literally for like the 3rd time in the entire series, and considering how annoying his character is, I think he might get humbled in this volume, considering how he is a potential enemy to even Arisu now, and she might not let him slide at least. Suzune vs Ichika, if it happens, will most likely lead to Ichika stomping Suzune very hard, considering how she did her even in Y2V4 despite being in an extremely weak state, and not being serious on top of that.

I think Ayanokouji will at least teach Suzune the fact that she can't do anything against Ichika. And what's more is likely Fuuka getting more feats in combat and actually getting a decent place in combat in the verse. Ayanokouji might have a marksmanship ability, if he gets good archery feats.

Sakayanagi and Ryuen makes a bet that whoever loses the final exam will leave the school, and they have Sakagami and Mashima as witnesses
And Sakayanagi is doing this to get in the way of Kiyo, who wants all four classes to have equal strength

Some unconfirmed spoilers While training with Horikita and Ibuki, Ayano surprisingly managed to perform well using only one hand. The combined efforts of Horikita and Ibuki were unfortunately not enough to secure victory against Amasawa. Ayano, likely driven by his desire to maintain equal footing among the four classes, seems intent on interfering with this bet. The handholding with Arisu might be part of this strategy. Hiyori teaches Ayano how to make flowers Chabashira likes Ayanokoji, but he's too young

"I can't help but wonder, is there no way to change your uncooperative attitude?", I asked Kouenji.
"Uncooperative, hmm? Then would you like to know why I am this way?"
As I turned to leave, I was called back.
"Are you willing to tell me?"
"I don't mind. But before that, would you mind if I asked you a question?"
"What is it?"
"Let's say a pop quiz was conducted here without warning, and it happens to be a test that assesses fundamental knowledge. If you and I were to compete, who do you think would win?"
If it weren't for Kouenji, I wouldn't have answered seriously. However, in this case, I felt that speaking honestly was the best thing to do.
"I'd win, without a doubt."

Ayanokouji, the guy who "Nah, I'd win"ed a literal Kouenji. 🗿

Thanks to a random synopsis post I found on Twitter, which I am unable to find rn.

Post the rest of it, I'm curious now lol
Without hesitation, I answered, and Koenji didn't seem surprised. Rather, he responded immediately as if he had anticipated the answer.

"The confidence you have is not bad. So, let's assume that the answer in this situation is yes. At that time, do you think our superiority, excellence, and human value will be determined solely by that?"

Without hesitation, I answered, and Koenji didn't seem surprised. Rather, he responded immediately as if he had anticipated the answer.

"The confidence you have is not bad. So, let's assume that the answer in this situation is yes. At that time, do you think our superiority, excellence, and human value will be determined solely by that?"
:oops::oops:

"No, it wouldn't be decided just by that."

It's because it would only reveal the difference in written test performance in basic academic knowledge.

"Now, what do you think would happen if you and I were to seriously compete against each other"

A question about strength that dismisses things like intellect. After observing Koenji Rokusuke for two years, I already have an answer within me

If it's a fight based on specific rules, I think you would have the advantage."

In terms of physical aspects like body size and muscle mass, there's no doubt that Koenji has the upper hand. This is an unchangeable fact.

Here, if forced into a fight within a set category like boxing or judo, it cannot be denied that there is potential for this to lead to a challenging situation if Koenj's skills are equal to or greater than mine.

"A funny expression. Your answer is different from mine, but I'll give credit to your perspective."

From Koenji's point of view, it seems he believes there is no possibility of losing regardless of the presence of rules. Of course, without actually fighting, no one can deny or confirm this.

"Do you think you can determine who is superior or inferior based on just this information?

Imo, Ayanokouji will lose. Kouenji is a guy who, if is confident to win, then he would win, in 90% of the cases. He had an active hax of being able to determine a person's ability and use his intuition to see how strong they are. If Ayanokouji still wins, bro is just an unstoppable "I don't care if you have hax" guy.

"Senpai, do you like snow?", Tsubaki asked me.
"I don't particularly have a preference. If it falls, I can enjoy it as part of the scenery. Does Tsubaki like snow?"
She squats by the roadside, pinching a little bit of the remaining snow with her fingertips and stands up. Then, she places the snow on her palm and spreads it out in front of me.
"Can you see it?"
Upon her request, I gaze at the snow on her palm. Since it's a small amount, it quickly melts away due to the warmth of her hand.
"If Ayanokoji-senpai had a brother, and that existence had been hidden from his parents for many years, and he didn't know about it. But suddenly, one day, he was told that it's a real family, would he be able to like him as a family? Of course, assuming there is a genuine blood connection."
"It's a difficult question."
As far as I know, I don't have any siblings. However, with the setup that it had been hidden, there is a possibility. If that man had another son besides me... What would I think when meeting him? The thought intrigued me, but it didn't evoke any outrageous emotions.
"I might not think anything. Of course, it would depend heavily on the other person's personality and circumstances. If they grew up completely separately, accepting and getting along as family all of a sudden would likely be challenging."
"That's true. I probably would have similar feelings as Ayanokoji-senpai. But if I found out that the other person had special circumstances and a sad past, I would feel the desire to know about it and want to be there for them. If there were a sister who had been distant, I would want to learn more about her."

Now, there are two possibilities.
As Amon said, Yuuki might be Tsubaki's sister, as Yuuki in Japanese pretty much means "snow" and this scene also shows snow which disappeared, kind of like what happened to Yuuki's feelings.
Now, another possibility which can also be heavily implied in this scene is that (drumrolls)... Tsubaki is Ayanokouji's sister. And to be honest, there are more reasons to this being a possibility than Yuuki being Tsubaki's sister. For these reasons:
1. Both Tsubaki and Ayanokouji have similar natures, Ayanokouji used people and manipulated them to his own advantage from the background and we know that Tsubaki does the same which was revealed in Y2V3.
2. It doesn't make sense for Yuuki's father to hide the existence of a sister. From V0, we do know that Yuuki's father was very considerate of her daughter. He took her to various counselling shows, and he was so worried about her that he was even set on doing anything for her sanity.
3. Ayanokouji's father is a guy who can actually hide the existence of a sister from Ayanokouji. Let's not forget that he bought thousands of kids from the black market to just find a true genetically superior kid who can match his son.
4. Ayanokouji's mother is likely blond (though her only illustration never revealed much about her). As we know, Ayanokouji inherited the hair colour from his father and even his eyes. Tsubaki can have blonde hair due to Ayanokouji's mother.

Ayanokoji draws a circle around himself and stands in the centre, holding his left hand forward.
"I won't move from here, and I'll only use my left hand for attacks."
What?"
"If you can give me a hard time in this state, you should be able to have a good match with Amasawa
Ibuki, visibly irritated by the apparent underestimation, challenges Ayanokoji with her adept foot techniques. However, Ayanokoji effortlessly avoids all attacks and ultimately defeats her using only his left hand.

Being able to effortlessly beat someone with 1 hand with restricted movement boosts even further Ayanokoji's skill right?

Back