• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, for some reason people are saying that the blitz was supersonic. They used 0.0013 instead of 0.029, because they consider 0.0013 to be the peak human perception time. This IS supported by an MIT article, which I assume is more reliable than the perceptions and reaction time page, where is states that peak human perception and reaction is 0.1.

This reference for common feats even states that 0.013 reaction and perception time is the latest and 0.1 reaction and perception time is kinda outdated.

Oh, for some reason people are saying that the blitz was supersonic. They used 0.0013 instead of 0.029, because they consider 0.0013 to be the peak human perception time. This IS supported by an MIT article, which I assume is more reliable than the perceptions and reaction time page, where is states that peak human perception and reaction is 0.1.

This reference for common feats even states that 0.013 reaction and perception time is the latest and 0.1 reaction and perception time is kinda outdated.
Hell, the research was even funded by the National Institudes of Health.

Except the page also says:

"Note: It has been decided that none of those values should be used for calculations regarding faster than eye speed feats."

I don't know what to do next, and it seems that summarizing the speed is not applicable since cannot calculate form FTE speed.

However, are there any other calculations for Ap and speed, if any, will be summarized in this thread.

I don't know what to do next, and it seems that summarizing the speed is not applicable since cannot calculate form FTE speed.

However, are there any other calculations for Ap and speed, if any, will be summarized in this thread.
Well there are some calcs but its not on VSBW so I might just make the pixel scale calcs. There are two of them. One of them seems to be around subsonic-subsonic+ whilst the other is transonic-supersonic though some people say it is only subsonic+, so it appears I'll just have to calc it myself.

Also, is this feat transonic?
The fist nearly hit Ayanokouji, then the dry sound of the fist came after. The feat is from Shiba - A White Room instructor. I'd say he is a high tier because his AP is higher than Ayano and all White Room instructors are master martial artists. He also no diffed Ichika and is the main reason why she is on the brink of collapse during her fight.

Different translation here.

"The sound of Shiba's fist, balanced with a slight delay, reaches my ears dryly"
All of these translations say that the sound was delayed and took much later to reach Ayanokoji's ear even after the punch was thrown. The official translation says this:
The sound was loud enough to ring in his ears. The sound created by punching the air is not loud enough to ring in one's ear. I personally believe it was a sonic boom, as a result of Shiba's fist moving faster than sound.

Bruh, u better talk bout the transinic part on new Thread.

in here we only speak about the amazawa feats and ibuki

The problem now is what value we will change to from 9-B. Nobody has concluded on this matter yet, so we cannot proceed anywhere without feat AP. Therefore, at least we will have to go with 10-A for now.

The problem now is what value we will change to from 9-B. Nobody has concluded on this matter yet, so we cannot proceed anywhere without feat AP. Therefore, at least we will have to go with 10-A for now.
10-A is a mega lowball. Just off his experience and training he is 9-C. 10-A would be too low.

Can't he be placed at 9-C, from stomping the likes of Ryuuen and Albert, who are seen as being above athletic people?
As per the debunk of the 9-B value, just downgrade the whole verse to 9-C, honestly.

Was something even agreed on about his speed?

Because this thread has had so many things flying around and drip-fed one by one, at this point, we have lost track of things.
For that reason, can I ask please someone to compile in a single post every scan or feat regarding Ayanokouji's speed? That way, we can have them all in one place, review them all, and decide from that what we should do with his speed (and consequently, the verse's speed).

Was something even agreed on about his speed?

Because this thread has had so many things flying around and drip-fed one by one, at this point, we have lost track of things.
For that reason, can I ask please someone to compile in a single post every scan or feat regarding Ayanokouji's speed? That way, we can have them all in one place, review them all, and decide from that what we should do with his speed (and consequently, the verse's speed).
Alright

Back