• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - Ayanokoji's abilities organization and additions CRT - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be for organizing Ayanokoji's abilities as there is alot of misunderstandings regarding his abilities

This was made with the help of @RoggerReggor

1st Key;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Kid - Up to 9 Years old)

aFZLmpM.png

Powers and abilities
;

White Room Training - (Beta Curriculum)

Photographic Memory - (Was implied to have a perfect memory by a White Room instructor. Was able to remember positions of 45 cards and was 100% correct in naming them. In 3 years, he was implied to never forget anything, not even the memories made just after his birth. He could remember the first memory of him discovering his own hands and the ceiling of the White Room, when he was only a newborn and couldn't speak)

Enhanced Senses - (Enhanced Awareness - Should highly upscale this feat done by Yagami due to vastly superior training and the same curriculum till level 4)

Enhanced Accelerated Development - (Training and Battle: Physical stats, skills and Intelligence - Quickly developed past Shiro completely in just back to back 3 matches and never lost to him again up until 9 years old, no matter which fighting style they used, he is constantly developing a growth rate far higher than any other students. It was said that if Kiyotaka was to be compared to any other child from age 0 to 3 there would be a big gap in ability and by the time he and other White room Students were in "junior high" they would have the mental age of 30. It was noted by a young Arisu Sakayanagi that it is due to his "superior DNA", he adapted to the White Room training beta curriculum harsh training, Shiro said that for every brawl he had with Ayanokouji, he used to win a few first matches against Ayanokouji but Ayanokouji never lost afterwards, despite both being trained in the same facility and continuously, it was stated that he can absorb everything that is given to him via his adaptability and he never reached his "plateau".)

Information Analysis - (Got an idea of his opponents being much stronger than the adults he had fought before and having been in an uphill battle just upon analyzing their movements, chose a weapon to fight them upon looking at the pros and cons of a given weapon upon the information)

Supernatural Willpower: (Made it to level 10 when level 5-6 is considered the limit of human development) - Applies to Shiro and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Reasonings of why these are really supernatural willpower:
- I will try to point out things from the narratives to match a few standards set for Supernatural Willpower. And this time, it is going to be an essay. These are the standards:
Although some characters can be considered to have a great will to achieve their goals or give their all in a fight, characters that have a willpower on this level can go vastly beyond what should logically be possible for them, with more extreme cases being able to oppose natural phenomena such as death.

Characters with this ability may be able to resist enormous amounts of pain, act even when unconscious or well beyond what they should be able to endure, resist possession and mind control, affect their environment, or even go against natural phenomena, such as death or the limits imposed by reality.
Limited Resistence to Fear inducement - (It was mentioned that his emotions stopped working, this should likely be the reasons why his older self was unaffected by Ryuuen's glare that stunned Housen Kazuomi. It was mentioned that White Room subjects were given training to not feel emotions like fear.)

Resistance to Social Influencing (Manipulation) - (Stated he cannot be manipulated due to not having the heart for it)

2nd Key;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Prime - 9 to 15 Years old)

mJEQLmx.png

Powers and abilities;

All previous abilities and current Ayanokoji's abilities massively better except Social Influence (Manipulation)

3rd Key;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Current)

hF52X5Z.png

Powers and abilities;

All previous abilities plus:

Stealth Mastery - (Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed.)

Analytical Prediction - (Reads Ryuuen very easily and placed his hand in the places like seconds before Ryuuen even attacked there, Can think of every possibility and chooses the most optimal one and by extension he can predict the future to some extent by sheer mental calculations.)

Better Enhanced senses - (Enhanced Awareness - Knew Kei was following him without even seeing her, Knows someone is following him by sensing their presence. Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed.)

Better Information Analysis - (Can gauge the opponent strenght by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance)

Limited Power Mimicry - (Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, however, this extends only to physical abilities such as sports and techniques which are near to his learnt techniques.)

Social influencing - (Passive - His presence can make Karuizawa more perceptive about her enviroment, People's emotions, Facial expressions and atmosphere, Active - Manipulated Ryueen into thinking all of his plans were his own where instead Ayanokoji already planned every line of thinking Ryueen had and he lured Takuya into expelling himself with a love letter)

Fear Inducement (Caused Karuizawa and Hirata to spill their secrets by inducing fear in them, Hirata said that Ayanokouji's eyes showed a darkness which was so dark that it was terrifying. Stunned Nagumo with his killing intent)

Now, the reason why this was argued to be bad in the first place was because people thought Hirata was being socially influenced by Ayanokouji, which is simply not the case here.
  • Ayanokouji as of this time had no social influence of himself in his own class or in the entire school to be fair. He was infamous as being Suzune's shadow and people were simply unaware that he was manipulating Suzune from the background.
  • People also pointed out how it could be a simple intimidation. But again, this is a very bad argument. To cause intimidation, you will need to have eyes which are intimidating. People like Ichinose Honami can directly look Ayanokouji into his eyes. If his eyes were really intimidating, then Ichinose should be feeling influenced as well, but she doesn't, because Ayanokouji didn't really use this on her. A ton of other characters have directly looked Ayanokouji into his eyes, and Ayanokouji didn't feel any need to induce fear in them, so they didn't even feel intimidated in the first place. Another thing is that it's highly unlikely to feel intimidated from Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji was surveyed to be literally the 5th most attractive face in his entire school, he was never even mentioned to be a good or bad presence and literally had no such persona which humans feel intimidated through.
  • Going on, this ability, while is tried to be explained through normal means, it is indeed supernatural. Now then it is proved that Ayanokouji's eyes aren't naturally intimidating in themselves, the thing Hirata mentioned was completely something which you would expect to be happening normally.
  • Hirata said that the darkness which Ayanokouji's eyes had forced him to feel fear and spill his secrets. It wasn't really revealed much till this point, but Ayanokouji has the White Room training, the darkness in his life is White Room, and it is what gave him this ability in the first place.
  • Secondly, there's no way someone like Karuizawa would even spill her secrets by a simple intimidation. Manebe and other girls bullied Karuizawa, but she didn't concede to them. Ryuuen subjected Karuizawa to heavy violence, she still never revealed Ayanokouji and sold him out. Karuizawa was forced to reveal her secrets through Ayanokouji's abilities. If violence couldn't do anything against her, I don't think any kind of intimidation will, she's a girl with a sheer will.

With the above, I think it's clear that Ayanokouji has a voluntary Fear Inducement ability, which was created by the darkness he experienced in his childhood, and it's also supernatural to a degree.

Staff votes;

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Kid)

Staff Agrees - DarkDragonMedeus, Qawsedf234

Staff Disagress -

Staff Neutral -

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Prime - 14 Years old)

Staff Disagress -

Staff Neutral -

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (Current)

Staff Disagress -

Staff Neutral -

Last edited:
As I was involved in the making of this one, I of course agree.

I would like to add that Ayanokouji's Fear Inducement isn't just pure intimidation, he caused people with 100x more social status than him to reveal their secrets and submit to him, something which cannot be done with just a simple intimidation. It's as unnatural as making a big criminal confess everything via just looking into their eyes.
However, as good as the earlier seems, if someone was to make an argument of Kei and Hirata being dumb (which they aren't), him doing this against Nagumo is way more unnatural, considering how Nagumo himself is one of the top tiers of the verse with a way higher intellect than what you would expect from a normal person, this guy is someone who manipulated people, caused them to drop out, played malicious strategies, and did what not. Ayanokouji himself said that Nagumo's malice knew no bounds. Plus, Nagumo is the president of the student council, which makes it obvious about how hard it would be to basically just socially influence him.

For the supernatural willpower part, I will add only one thing and that is the fact that the previous thread made for its downgrade was genuinely taken way out of context. The feats demonstrated by the kids from the White Room AREN'T COMPARABLE to irl cases, primarily because they were around newborns to 9-year-olds by that time, plus, the White Room training itself is described to be above a peak human level. These kids were thrown around and trashed daily by instructors, not getting up caused them more trouble than they already had. With that, I think it is pretty much uncontroversial for the entire part.

Scans for all the things can be found in the OP (or just tell me if you need one for basically anything).

Disagree but my arguments will be in vain because....

I guess we're just going to be making back and forth threads like this till the end of time.

Disagree but my arguments will be in vain because....

I guess we're just going to be making back and forth threads like this till the end of time.
What do you even disagree with??

This is pretty straight forward

The only rejected abilities were Fear Inducement and Supernatural Willpower, about which, the debates were avoided than being done iirc. Also, please bother to at least counter all the other things (which are narratively justified 💀). I would love to see some stuff at least.

Also, I like how we are supposed to have a few disagreements, but most of the recently added imgur images have a single view (which should be me lol). Kind of makes me think that you aren't appreciating the effort of the OP.

The only rejected abilities were Fear Inducement and Supernatural Willpower, about which, the debates were avoided than being done iirc. Also, please bother to at least counter all the other things (which are narratively justified 💀). I would love to see some stuff at least.
The Supernatural Willpower stuff has been suggested by you before in the downgrade thread and rejected for the same points.Same as Resistence to Fear Inducement.

The Fear Inducement part is worse as you think an another person being able to look at Ayanokouji's eyes makes this a Fear Inducement feat rather than some good old intimidation lol. That's not how intimidation works. People who can intimidate other people with their gaze aren't always intimidating by base (I feel dumb for explaining something like this)

The Supernatural Willpower stuff has been suggested by you before in the downgrade thread and rejected for the same points.Same as Resistence to Fear Inducement.
As far as I remember, you guys avoided debating, never replied to all the stuff.
The Fear Inducement part is worse as you think an another person being able to look at Ayanokouji's eyes makes this a Fear Inducement feat rather than some good old intimidation lol. That's not how intimidation works. People who can intimidate other people with their gaze aren't always intimidating by base (I feel dumb for explaining something like this)
For better or worse, you need to have intimidating eyes. You can't just have some dude with a face structure not meant for that make an intimidating expression. You might not feel intimidated from people who doesn't have the face structure for that. And that point was just for that, not the entire point either way. So, refrain from making that the main point.

Either way, you cannot prove why Nagumo felt afraid. For one, Nagumo literally thought that he was above Ayanokouji, plus the fact that he wanted to have a brawl with him, plus that Hirata mentioned stuff about feeling darkness from Ayanokouji. Nagumo was angry and calm before that btw. In fact, he even told Ayanokouji that he had no right to order him. That's like saying that Undertaker would get afraid of an newly-trained wrestler (yep, that should narratively fit the roles of Nagumo and Ayanokouji) just because the latter got the former on their knees for a second, or making your boss afraid by just staring into his eyes (lol, this sounds outright bad). That isn't normal intimidation for sure, not when people like Hirata had to actually come out and say that they felt darkness from his eyes as soon as he wanted. Not only that, but he even said that he could talk with people with that and even cause them to lay out their secrets. This is just outright supernatural.

Normal intimidation is literally just staring at someone's eyes with dilating pupils to lower your self-esteem. And rejoice, I have done enough research online and, in my about 20 years of living in both professional and academical life, I might have met many people with an intimidating expression, but yeah, for most part, they either are just perceived as clowns by me, or I might feel slightly insecure and be uncomfortable, but I am for sure not revealing a lot of my stuff just because of that. Have a nice day.

Okay, I'm not going to debate this further since it will go nowhere but Intimidation of people far more powerful then you is not fear hax. Fear hax is supernatural, being able to intimidate someone more powerful then you is social influencing, nothing suggests that what Ayanokouji did was supernatural. Your only evidence is that because he has much less status then them it wouldn't have been possible without it being supernatural, this is just false, anyone can intimidate people weaker or stronger then them, intimidating Bill Gates wouldn't be hard if he could read your eyes and realise you had nothing in them but darkness, the same could be said for millions of people, Its textbook social influencing and you're stonewalling that its not !

Okay, I'm not going to debate this further since it will go nowhere but Intimidation of people far more powerful then you is not fear hax. Fear hax is supernatural, being able to intimidate someone more powerful then you is social influencing, nothing suggests that what Ayanokouji did was supernatural. Your only evidence is that because he has much less status then them it wouldn't have been possible without it being supernatural, this is just false, anyone can intimidate people weaker or stronger then them, intimidating Bill Gates wouldn't be hard if he could read your eyes and realise you had nothing in them but darkness, the same could be said for millions of people, Its textbook social influencing and you're stonewalling that its not !
Alright, so after consulting my uncle (a person who studied psychology), and searching a lot on Google. I am sure that none of this is do-able by a person. Intimidation by someone weaker to a someone having higher status is impossible unless you had a factor or a confrontation in the past which lowered their self-esteem.

Intimidation by eyes is merely just lowering a person's self-esteem by portraying your confidence as higher. Secondly, reading someone's eyes exactly is literally a fictional thing and is not do-able by normal people, yes, you may think that a person is emotional and stuff or angry by their eyes.

Plus, intimidating Bill Gates is easy? I don't know why you brought Bill Gates in here but intimidating Bill Gates unless you personally know him, and he fears you to point of him revealing his secrets is impossible.

I am sorry, but this is all just saying that Nagumo, someone who perceived Ayanokouji as weak, Hirata, someone who perceived Ayanokouji as a friend, would just be afraid of him with a stare. In fact, Ayanokouji himself said that he "installed" fear in Nagumo.

So, unless you bring true information from how these all things (yes, including the fact that you can scare someone with an eye contact to the point of them revealing their secrets), I don't think I am going to agree with you, because despite being in contact with a lot of people in my entire life and searching a lot on Google, I don't think I have found anything like this.

Rogger I'm not entertaining this debate. Just remove fear hax from the thread because it has the same points as my previous debunk thread which was accepted. What you're doing is scummy and a waste of everyone's time.

Rogger I'm not entertaining this debate. Just remove fear hax from the thread because it has the same points as my previous debunk thread which was accepted. What you're doing is scummy and a waste of everyone's time.
Stop that attitude for now. Afaik, the debate was avoided in the previous thread so it isn't like we debated it a lot anyhow. Plus, you knew nothing about the feat in itself, you still probably don't. Saying "intimidating Bill Gates is easy" is rather perceived to being a baseless claim by me due to how unnatural it sounds. If you don't have any sources on the internet, which come close to what he did, then don't debate further and accept the feat, it's as simple as that. Secondly, COTE tries to stay on a "good writing" side. Many works like Reverend Insanity have superpowers but they explain it like any person can have them (but no, you cannot throw fireballs by your eyes by just training your eyesight to the point of transcendence or stuff like that). Many supernatural things like his darkness are just explained stuff, many novels try to explain unrealistic feats (or just justifying them realistically).

Stop that attitude for now. Afaik, the debate was avoided in the previous thread so it isn't like we debated it a lot anyhow. Plus, you knew nothing about the feat in itself, you still probably don't. Saying "intimidating Bill Gates is easy" is rather perceived to being a baseless claim by me due to how unnatural it sounds. If you don't have any sources on the internet, which come close to what he did, then don't debate further and accept the feat, it's as simple as that. Secondly, COTE tries to stay on a "good writing" side. Many works like Reverend Insanity have superpowers but they explain it like any person can have them (but no, you cannot throw fireballs by your eyes by just training your eyesight to the point of transcendence or stuff like that). Many supernatural things like his darkness are just explained stuff, many novels try to explain unrealistic feats (or just justifying them realistically).
No, I won't because you're doing something scummy. Fear hax was already debunked. Coming back with the same points that were debunked is scummy and a waste of everyone's times.

He is explaining and giving new information regarding the ability, Something that was not in your CRT
I hate anime fans.
Ayanokouji as of this time had no social influence of himself in his own class or in the entire school to be fair. He was infamous as being Suzune's shadow and people were simply unaware that he was manipulating Suzune from the background.
You wouldn't need to "social influence" yourself in your class to scare someone.
People also pointed out how it could be a simple intimidation. But again, this is a very bad argument. To cause intimidation, you will need to have eyes which are intimidating. People like Ichinose Honami can directly look Ayanokouji into his eyes. If his eyes were really intimidating, then Ichinose should be feeling influenced as well, but she doesn't, because Ayanokouji didn't really use this on her.
This point makes no sense. You can have non intimidating eyes one moment and then completely change the next. Simple.
A ton of other characters have directly looked Ayanokouji into his eyes, and Ayanokouji didn't feel any need to induce fear in them, so they didn't even feel intimidated in the first place.
Because he can change his expressions, his tone, his body language, his demeanour ect. None of this matters. It also doesn't help prove why its "supernatural"
Another thing is that it's highly unlikely to feel intimidated from Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji was surveyed to be literally the 5th most attractive face in his entire school, he was never even mentioned to be a good or bad presence and literally had no such persona which humans feel intimidated through.
Humans can change their expression, tone, body language, demeanour and more to be less intimidating, this isn't helping you prove that his intimidation is somehow supernatural.
Going on, this ability, while is tried to be explained through normal means, it is indeed supernatural. Now then it is proved that Ayanokouji's eyes aren't naturally intimidating in themselves, the thing Hirata mentioned was completely something which you would expect to be happening normally.
Humans can change their expression, tone, body language, demeanour and more to be intimidating, this isn't supernatural. You've misconstrued what supernatural is.
Hirata said that the darkness which Ayanokouji's eyes had forced him to feel fear and spill his secrets. It wasn't really revealed much till this point, but Ayanokouji has the White Room training, the darkness in his life is White Room, and it is what gave him this ability in the first place.
Seeing the darkness in someones eyes isn't evidence that its supernatural.
Secondly, there's no way someone like Karuizawa would even spill her secrets by a simple intimidation. Manebe and other girls bullied Karuizawa, but she didn't concede to them. Ryuuen subjected Karuizawa to heavy violence, she still never revealed Ayanokouji and sold him out. Karuizawa was forced to reveal her secrets through Ayanokouji's abilities. If violence couldn't do anything against her, I don't think any kind of intimidation will, she's a girl with a sheer will.
Some people/things are just more intimidating then others at certain times. I've been more intimidated by an ant compared to 6 foot 5 muscular men. Doesn't change anything.

This point makes no sense. You can have non intimidating eyes one moment and then completely change the next. Simple.
You cannot change stuff inside your eyes except for dilation of pupils wth.
Because he can change his expressions, his tone, his body language, his demeanour ect. None of this matters. It also doesn't help prove why its "supernatural"

Humans can change their expression, tone, body language, demeanour and more to be less intimidating, this isn't helping you prove that his intimidation is somehow supernatural.

Humans can change their expression, tone, body language, demeanour and more to be intimidating, this isn't supernatural. You've misconstrued what supernatural is.

Seeing the darkness in someones eyes isn't evidence that its supernatural.

Some people/things are just more intimidating then others at certain times. I've been more intimidated by an ant compared to 6 foot 5 muscular men. Doesn't change anything.
Alright, so as everything was terminated with "prove it's supernatural", I will ask you by myself.

Prove why some person revealing their secrets by just this supposedly natural intimidation is actually natural and how some person who is set on beating you would get scared out of nowhere of you just because you changed your tone and body language. None of the above makes sense. If you can't prove why the former aren't natural, then they are supernatural. That's it. The verse already has many supernatural factors (not added) like someone being able to know about the entire intentions, past doings and strength of a person by just a touch of the body and someone telling that a person is lying even when they are the best at their acting, being an outright lie detector.

Damn. Things got heated here when I was gone.

You cannot change stuff inside your eyes except for dilation of pupils wth.
Well it's not something you can't do in fiction.
Prove why some person revealing their secrets by just this supposedly natural intimidation is actually natural and how some person who is set on beating you would get scared out of nowhere of you just because you changed your tone and body language.
Being able to pressure someone to reveal secrets without physical force is supernatural. Wow.
The verse already has many supernatural factors (not added) like someone being able to know about the entire intentions, past doings and strength of a person by just a touch of the body and someone telling that a person is lying even when they are the best at their acting, being an outright lie detector.
None of the above is a justification for Koji's fear hax.

Thanks for proving my point. They know that Baji is the captain of a big delinquent gang like Toman. No, this example is literally just socially influencing someone based on position.
Being able to pressure someone to reveal secrets without physical force is supernatural. Wow.
Ok wow, tell me how it is natural? I can literally give like 5 reasons why Kei wouldn't reveal anything about herself, in fact, she didn't do it when she was physically harassed and bullied. You need to be in your right consideration to say that she would do it because of a supposedly normal intimidation but not because of getting physically harassed or bullied, lol.
None of the above is a justification for Koji's fear hax.
It isn't, plus I only listed the things which were already supernatural, if people were still set on the worst thoughts of "COTE cannot be supernatural :ROFLMAO:" things.

Also, considering that someone just sent an example from fiction, while I addressed the stuff from another verse and how that character scared someone through their position, I am not going to address every each of the fictional feat you share. We are out here proving why the ability is natural or supernatural, the examples you provide might just be Fear Hax as well, or maybe not, but remember that your position in your verse where your character is a thing which is actually really important.

Thanks for proving my point. They know that Baji is the captain of a big delinquent gang like Toman. No, this example is literally just socially influencing someone based on position.
They literaly talk about how they have the upper hand aganist him no matter what lmao. They were pretty cocky and arrogant. They weren't scared of him until Baji intimidated them. Also, that wasn't even the point lol. The point was how characters in fiction can suddenly look intimidative in an instant.
Ok wow, tell me how it is natural? I can literally give like 5 reasons why Kei wouldn't reveal anything about herself, in fact, she didn't do it when she was physically harassed and bullied. You need to be in your right consideration to say that she would do it because of a supposedly normal intimidation but not because of getting physically harassed or bullied, lol.
Comparing Ayanokouji with some random ahh highschoolers bullies :ROFLMAO:🙏

This just means Ayanokouji can intimidate people who can endure some lame ass bullying lol. Not some supernatural shit.
It isn't, plus I only listed the things which were already supernatural, if people were still set on the worst thoughts of "COTE cannot be supernatural :ROFLMAO:" things.
It's not relevant to the thread either way so let's not derail it with that.
but remember that your position in your verse where your character is a thing which is actually really important.
Well, that's position difference between characters alone doesn't prove fear hax instantly. Like, a worker being able to intimidate his boss (which is a possible thing that can easily happen irl) doesn't mean the worker has fear hax.

They literaly talk about how they have the upper hand aganist him no matter what lmao. They were pretty cocky and arrogant. They weren't scared of him until Baji intimidated them. Also, that wasn't even the point lol. The point was how characters in fiction can suddenly look intimidative in an instant.
They still didn't forget that he was a captain, but they escaped his gaze easily. I don't imagine myself not being afraid of a guy who is rumored to be from a very strong gang, and being a captain literally in the first division. Again, this is taking all of this out of the context, taking an example from the fiction or asking for its validation is genuinely bad.
Comparing Ayanokouji with some random ahh highschoolers bullies :ROFLMAO:🙏

This just means Ayanokouji can intimidate people who can endure some lame ass bullying lol. Not some supernatural shit.
Let's just focus on the part where you say, "lame ass bullying". So no, that isn't some "lame ass bullying", it's literally a point in the story where all of the reputation Kei gathered was on the stake, so no, it isn't just some "lame ass bullying" which she just couldn't "I don't care" about, she was in her breaking point, Ayanokouji himself said that. In fact, the same Karuizawa never sold out Ayanokouji to Ryuuen.

Also, intimidation is literally just lowering someone's self-esteem through asserting your dominance, that doesn't fit here in any way.
Well, that's position difference between characters alone doesn't prove fear hax instantly. Like, a worker being able to intimidate his boss (which is a possible thing that can easily happen irl) doesn't mean the worker has fear hax.
That just means that the boss is easily afraid of things and stuff like that, but I seriously don't imagine the boss essaying about how the worker had darkness in his eyes and him telling secrets, let's say for example, important company papers and stuff, I guess?

This is getting ridiculous by every now and then, I would like you to point out extreme intimidation cases like this (from IRL), instead of just making claims (like anyone can say "humans can do telekinesis normally" but we know that it's pretty much idiocy. If you cannot point out how, then no. Have a nice day.

They still didn't forget that he was a captain, but they escaped his gaze easily. I don't imagine myself not being afraid of a guy who is rumored to be from a very strong gang, and being a captain literally in the first division. Again, this is taking all of this out of the context, taking an example from the fiction or asking for its validation is genuinely bad.
Holy shit dude the point of that scan wasn't to point this out. It was to show how characters can suddenly intimidate people.
Let's just focus on the part where you say, "lame ass bullying". So no, that isn't some "lame ass bullying", it's literally a point in the story where all of the reputation Kei gathered was on the stake, so no, it isn't just some "lame ass bullying" which she just couldn't "I don't care" about, she was in her breaking point, Ayanokouji himself said that. In fact, the same Karuizawa never sold out Ayanokouji to Ryuuen.
You ignored my whole point cuz I said "lame ass bullying". I'm tryna tell you how the fact that Kei endured bullying doesn't validate Koji's fear hax like at all. Koji carrying "abysmal darkness" in his eyes is just Social Influence.
Also, intimidation is literally just lowering someone's self-esteem through asserting your dominance, that doesn't fit here in any way.
No? It's just making someone afraid. Which does fit here.
That just means that the boss is easily afraid of things and stuff like that, but I seriously don't imagine the boss essaying about how the worker had darkness in his eyes and him telling secrets, let's say for example, important company papers and stuff, I guess?
Intimidation can be achieved by natural means regardless of "position" and that's what I'm tryna point out here. This should be common knowledge bruh.
This is getting ridiculous by every now and then, I would like you to point out extreme intimidation cases like this (from IRL), instead of just making claims (like anyone can say "humans can do telekinesis normally" but we know that it's pretty much idiocy. If you cannot point out how, then no. Have a nice day.
It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors.
The scans you posted clearly show how Koji had the upper hand in this scenario as he states "Truthfully, he probably did want to reveal his innermost thoughts." Ayanokouji just made him reveal his secrets through threatning him with his eyes (he literally states so). This is some textbook Social Influencing.

I think you can call staff and argue from there after they give their evaluation, that way it'll be easier for them to know what's going on between the arguments, so you'll get better evaluation.

Also Dino got no chill.

I think you can call staff and argue from there after they give their evaluation, that way it'll be easier for them to know what's going on between the arguments, so you'll get better evaluation.
Well, I already have my disagree on Supernatural Willpower (which was already removed in the past aganist the same arguments), Resistence to Fear (It should be Resistence to Social Influence as resisting fear is much different) and Fear Inducement (I've been presenting my arguments for the past day lol). I think the thread is fine other than these abilities.

Well, I already have my disagree on Supernatural Willpower (which was already removed in the past aganist the same arguments), Resistence to Fear (It should be Resistence to Social Influence as resisting fear is much different) and Fear Inducement (I've been presenting my arguments for the past day lol). I think the thread is fine other than these abilities.
Supernatural willpower was for the WR training page

Not for Ayanokoji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back