• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so in the recent calc for Shiba, he was bumped at the level of supersonic, making both Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji supersonic too.

But the question which I would like to see your views about is, "Should the WR students be supersonic too?"

Why Ichika should be supersonic?
  • Was able to be FTE for a normal eye even in her crippled state, meaning that she should be far above that in a healthy state. Horikita (Suzune) even mentioned that when she performed the feat, she was on the verge of getting done, but still took both Ibuki and Horikita (Suzune) with ease.
  • Is easily more trained than any normal student in ANHS.
  • Punched Kushida so hard that she couldn't even process Ichika's movement.
  • Was stated to be able to defeat Shiba, who himself performed this feat. This was stated by Takuya. He also added that the only reason why Ichika resisted would have been because of the aftermaths of Shiba's influence.
  • Broke the sound barrier while smacking Kushida? (The calc for this is here, but it isn't evaluated, but I can say for sure that she did break the sound barrier)

Why Yagami should be supersonic?
  • Blitzed Ichika who was in a healthy state. Ichika was scared when she was around him, she even didn't blink and had her guard up all the time, but still got blitzed.
  • Ayanokouji himself stated that Yagami is 30, Ichika is 20, meaning that Ayanokouji also believes that Yagami is superior to Ichika.
  • Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can't possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

What would happen if WR students are supersonic?
- The verse would have its highest tier, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, as someone who is hypersonic. Let me show you why:

The previous calc by W1bba^2 in which he calculated the speed of Ayanokouji to be 172.4 m/s (subsonic+) used the reaction time as 0.029 seconds which is subsonic as Ichika was scaled at subsonic before. But as soon as Ichika becomes supersonic, the feat calc would use 0.00265 seconds as the reaction times which is supersonic. So, the new calc where Ayanokouji blitzes Ichika at the speed of 5 meters, would have the final result to be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic).

Personally, I think both Ichika and Yagami should be supersonic. Not only that, but Yagami should be supersonic at the very least, while Ichika can possibly be argued to be around transonic at the very least, and baseline supersonic if we consider some other possibilities.

To keep it short, I would like you to use this format:

Ichika:
The speed I think she should be:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
The speed I think he should be:
Reason (optional):

Read this comment on this thread for information (it is important ngl, and has scans from the LN itself): https://vsbattles.com/threads/white...mp-classroom-of-the-elite.153071/post-5741647

Agree (9): @RoggerReggor (With both becoming supersonic), @Clout5560 (With both becoming supersonic), @Idc.violet (With both becoming supersonic), @DrasticallyExemplified (With both becoming supersonic), @Emirccan (With both becoming supersonic), @DeltaStriker22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Shyster (With both becoming supersonic) @Second22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Viott (With both becoming supersonic)
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):
Staff Input (1): @Mr._Bambu (With both becoming supersonic)

Last edited:
Alright, so in the recent calc for Shiba, he was bumped at the level of supersonic, making both Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji supersonic too.

But the question which I would like to see your views about is, "Should the WR students be supersonic too?"

• Was able to be FTE for a normal eye even in her crippled state, meaning that she should be far above that in a healthy state. Horikita (Suzune) even mentioned that when she performed the feat, she was on the verge of getting done, but still took both Ibuki and Horikita (Suzune) with ease.

• Blitzed Ichika who was in a healthy state.
  • Ayanokouji himself stated that Yagami is 30, Ichika is 20, meaning that Ayanokouji also believes that Yagami is superior to Ichika.
  • Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

- The verse would have its highest tier, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, as someone who is hypersonic. Let me show you why:

The previous calc by W1bba^2 in which he calculated the speed of Ayanokouji to be 172.4 m/s (subsonic+) used the reaction time as 0.029 seconds which is subsonic as Ichika was scaled at subsonic before. But as soon as Ichika becomes supersonic, the feat calc would use 0.00265 seconds as the reaction times which is supersonic. So, the new calc where Ayanokouji blitzes Ichika at the speed of 5 meters, would have the final result to be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic).

Personally, I think both Ichika and Yagami should be supersonic. Not only that, but Yagami should be supersonic at the very least, while Ichika can possibly be argued to be around transonic at the very least, and baseline supersonic if we consider some other possibilities.

Ichika:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
Reason (optional):

I am actually dying right now, how the **** is Koji "hypersonic" in any way lmao? Mfs turned Kiyo into a Baki character.

And you cant scale WR students to supersonic since they dont have any supersonic feats.

• Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

Ichika:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
Reason (optional):
Yagami and Ichika dont have any supersonic feats, period. Ichika is subsonic at most, Koji is subsonic+ possible transonic

I am actually dying right now, how the **** is Koji "hypersonic" in any way lmao? Mfs turned Kiyo into a Baki character.

And you cant scale WR students to supersonic since they dont have any supersonic feats.
I’m not one to start stuff but this is blatant just getting mad and not accepting logistical stuff. The whiteroom students were fighting shiba as a child. If Yagami couldn’t beat an instructor at all then he wouldn’t have gone into ANHS. They could’ve chosen someone else and just disguised them as a 15 year old. It wouldn’t be hard for the whiteroom.

Ichika:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
Reason (optional):
So. My opinion is that Ayanokouji is a perfect 100% since he stated Ichika was a 20 and Yagami was a 30. He also stated that Tsukishiro and Shiba were both 5/10’s or 50/100. This is consistent because both of them together were putting Koji on his back and he had to keep dodging them.(you could add a 2x multiplier to Koji off the shiba stuff since he’s 100 and shiba is a 50)

If Yagami is 30% of Koji and Shiba is 50% of Koji. If we multiply both by 2.

Yagami is 60% of Shiba. Whose feat was calced to 401 m/s. 60% of 401 is 240(Subsonic+) then for Ichika it would 40% of Shiba. Which is 160 m/s(Subsonic). So basically it would end up like this.

ichika(160 m/s Subsonic)
Yagami(240m/s Subsonic+)
Shiba (401m/s Supersonic)
Tsukishiro(401 m/s Supersonic)
Koji(802m/s Supersonic)

this is just an opinion. I saw out recently. I think Ichika is most likely subsonic +. Considering she went FTE and she scales to hosen(While Weakend) she’s probably subsonic-Subsonic+.

edit : one problem. I found. Ichika doesn’t scale to Shiba at all. She herself stated that she got sanctioned by shiba. That alone debunks her being comparable to him. However. Since Yagami is so far blantly above Ichika I think we can possibly get him to supersonic.

So. My opinion is that Ayanokouji is a perfect 100% since he stated Ichika was a 20 and Yagami was a 30. He also stated that Tsukishiro and Shiba were both 5/10’s or 50/100. This is consistent because both of them together were putting Koji on his back and he had to keep dodging them.(you could add a 2x multiplier to Koji off the shiba stuff since he’s 100 and shiba is a 50)

Yagami is 60% of Shiba. Whose feat was calced to 401 m/s. 60% of 401 is 240(Subsonic+) then for Ichika it would 40% of Shiba. Which is 160 m/s(Subsonic). So basically it would end up like this.

ichika(160 m/s Subsonic)
Yagami(240m/s Subsonic+)
Koji(802m/s Supersonic)

this is just an opinion. I saw out recently. I think Ichika is most likely subsonic +. Considering she went FTE and she scales to hosen(While Weakend) she’s probably subsonic-Subsonic+.

edit : one problem. I found. Ichika doesn’t scale to Shiba at all. She herself stated that she got sanctioned by shiba. That alone debunks her being comparable to him. However. Since Yagami is so far blantly above Ichika I think we can possibly get him to supersonic.
Also. If you get the Hosen canon ball stuff accepted. Then Ichika and Yagami will be supersonic. Since Ichika is stated to be comparable to Hosen(While injured) and Yagami is above Ichika blantly.

By calcs, he would be.

And WR students should be as trained or a bit less trained than Tsukishiro and Shiba. The fact that you have Manabu, someone who never trained in WR at a level which is on par with suppressed Ayanokouji (holding back) already shows that WR students actually have that kind of potential.

Also, I am not saying this because I am comparing COTE to Baki. Baki has characters who can stop earthquakes and break walls with small impact, COTE can't do that. Neither do I think that even the whole verse of COTE would be able to stop one professional from Baki.

ichika(160 m/s Subsonic)
Yagami(240m/s Subsonic+)
Koji(802m/s Supersonic)

TBH what we have gained through the recent supersonic calc is the least result. We have assumed the slight delay timeframe as the timeframe which would signify a "slight delay" for readers. Through statements, Tsukishiro even said that Yagami should be superior to a suppressed Ayanokouji and can take him too. In that way, Yagami > Tsukishiro. Tsukishiro might not have seen Ayanokouji for about 2 years, but he was with Yagami in the meantime. He exactly knows how strong Yagami is, meaning that Yagami might be equal to him or would have even surpassed him.

Ichika herself was done by Shiba, so Shiba > Ichika. But as Shiba = Tsukishiro and we found out that Tsukishiro < Yagami, we have two scans where Ichika was overpowered by two characters. First one was by Yagami where she had her guard up but even got done by Yagami, the second one was by Shiba. The fact that Horikita really thought that Crippled State Ichika would be equal to the speed of Housen, who is subsonic (116.02 m/s) casually, and I do think that Housen < Ichika. Ichika should be at least transonic. In-verse wise, we don't have any other calc for Ayanokouji so, for now, he is also 401.31 m/s, while Tsukishiro and Shiba are also at the same level, and so would be Yagami.

Even if Ayanokouji was with us in this blog post, he would definitely scale Yagami up to supersonic (there's no other way around it) and Ichika to a level of subsonic+. Yagami is 30 and Ichika is 20, meaning that even if Yagami is 401.31 m/s, Ichika should be around (401.31*20)/30 = 267.54 m/s (subsonic+).

Also, we previously assumed that all the WR students except Ayanokouji (only 5th gens) would be at similar levels, therefore, as you can see, both Yagami and Ichika are subsonic only lol.

TBH what we have gained through the recent supersonic calc is the least result. We have assumed the slight delay timeframe as the timeframe which would signify a "slight delay" for readers. Through statements, Tsukishiro even said that Yagami should be superior to a suppressed Ayanokouji and can take him too. In that way, Yagami > Tsukishiro. Tsukishiro might not have seen Ayanokouji for about 2 years, but he was with Yagami in the meantime. He exactly knows how strong Yagami is, meaning that Yagami might be equal to him or would have even surpassed him.

Ichika herself was done by Shiba, so Shiba > Ichika. But as Shiba = Tsukishiro and we found out that Tsukishiro < Yagami, we have two scans where Ichika was overpowered by two characters. First one was by Yagami where she had her guard up but even got done by Yagami, the second one was by Shiba. The fact that Horikita really thought that Crippled State Ichika would be equal to the speed of Housen, who is subsonic (116.02 m/s) casually, and I do think that Housen < Ichika. Ichika should be at least transonic. In-verse wise, we don't have any other calc for Ayanokouji so, for now, he is also 401.31 m/s, while Tsukishiro and Shiba are also at the same level, and so would be Yagami.

Even if Ayanokouji was with us in this blog post, he would definitely scale Yagami up to supersonic (there's no other way around it) and Ichika to a level of subsonic+. Yagami is 30 and Ichika is 20, meaning that even if Yagami is 401.31 m/s, Ichika should be around (401.31*20)/30 = 267.54 m/s (subsonic+).

Also, we previously assumed that all the WR students except Ayanokouji (only 5th gens) would be at similar levels, therefore, as you can see, both Yagami and Ichika are subsonic only lol.
Let’s say we did get Ichika to subsonic +

5/0.00583
=857.632933105(Supersonic+)

manabu has been approved as likely Supersonic and added to he's profile. so Ichika can be taken supersonic and the above 1886 m/s result is correct. Ayanokoji needs to be hypersonically updated

bro said there was no luck 😭
They don’t Want Koji to be hypersonic. They against me Fr.

@RoggerReggor
I just noticed a way we can get Yagami’s and Ichika to supersonic. Basically since Manabu is likely supersonic. Ayanokouji stated that Manabu could not beat Hosen in a fight. This would mean hosen should be at least! Likely supersonic and as well. Ichika while weakend is comparable to hosen. Yagami is blantly stronger than Ichika and Hosen so he should easily be superisnic.

They don’t Want Koji to be hypersonic. They against me Fr.

@RoggerReggor
I just noticed a way we can get Yagami’s and Ichika to supersonic. Basically since Manabu is likely supersonic. Ayanokouji stated that Manabu could not beat Hosen in a fight. This would mean hosen should be at least! Likely supersonic and as well. Ichika while weakend is comparable to hosen. Yagami is blantly stronger than Ichika and Hosen so he should easily be superisnic.
yea there are a lot of Cote haters of this forum.

also it is not difficult to make WR students supersonic. Ayanokoji is literally hypersonic in the context in which he blitzed Ichika fr

manabu has been approved as likely Supersonic and added to he's profile. so Ichika can be taken supersonic and the above 1886 m/s result is correct. Ayanokoji needs to be hypersonically updated
I put up Manabu at subsonic possibly Supersonic. Today only, I was checking all the profiles and found that Manabu was stated subsonic+ because he could keep up with Ayanokoji, since Ayanokoji got bumped, it was the only way to scale Manabu too (And I find it funny that the previous community had Manabu as subsonic+ but Yagami and Ichika as subsonic). Either way, Manabu was regarded as the fastest in ANHS (he still is, but only us readers know the truth) and should be comparable to many high-end characters too.

Also. 34.3 might be calc stacking. Since theirs i evidence she went that fast. I would use average human punching speeds which is 11 m/s.
I thought the same tbh. But the thing is that Ichika actually used subsonic speeds to strike Suzune and Ibuki who weren't even going to have a fight. She punched Kushida in the same way too. That way, it can be said that Ichika actually casually punches faster than the eye.

yea there are a lot of Cote haters of this forum.

also it is not difficult to make WR students supersonic. Ayanokoji is literally hypersonic in the context in which he blitzed Ichika fr
LOL, Ayanokoji would still be a fodder in VSBW debates. He might become hypersonic, but he would have street level AP, which would be done by many characters. Also, most of the debates have speed equalized for obvious reasons. I don't think there are many COTE haters too. COTE is a brilliant work, and there are only two opposers if I am not wrong. 💀

I put up Manabu at subsonic possibly Supersonic. Today only, I was checking all the profiles and found that Manabu was stated subsonic+ because he could keep up with Ayanokoji, since Ayanokoji got bumped, it was the only way to scale Manabu too (And I find it funny that the previous community had Manabu as subsonic+ but Yagami and Ichika as subsonic). Either way, Manabu was regarded as the fastest in ANHS (he still is, but only us readers know the truth) and should be comparable to many high-end characters too.

yeah, it's like they don't know the Cote verse. Manabu was taken at subsonic+ speed because he kept pace in the race, Albert was stronger than Ayanokoji, but Ayanokoji defeated him thanks to his experience, they wrote a white room student on Ishigami's profile, but actually not (if I remember correctly), and the fact that Kanzaki writes on his profile comparable to white room students, but his only feat was the fact that he studied martial arts. blabblab. white room students should be at least supersonic. By simple logic, Ichika should be faster than Manabu due to WR training. even on the currently accepted subsonic+ ayanokoji scale, it's like Ichika's subsonic speed just because she's a white room student. they don't seem to need much of anything.

yeah, it's like they don't know the Cote verse. Manabu was taken at subsonic+ speed because he kept pace in the race, Albert was stronger than Ayanokoji, but Ayanokoji defeated him thanks to his experience, they wrote a white room student on Ishigami's profile, but actually not (if I remember correctly), and the fact that Kanzaki writes on his profile comparable to white room students, but his only feat was the fact that he studied martial arts. blabblab. white room students should be at least supersonic. By simple logic, Ichika should be faster than Manabu due to WR training. even on the currently accepted subsonic+ ayanokoji scale, it's like Ichika's subsonic speed just because she's a white room student. they don't seem to need much of anything.
I want to edit all that stuff. But the worst thing is that characters like Ishigami shouldn't even have a page in the first page. Ishigami was considered weak by Ibuki herself if I am not wrong. And Ishigami has the same OAA as Arisu in physical abilities. Like imagine you have to edit the lowest tier as below human level lol. In that way, even Arisu should have a profile ngl, considering the amount of intelligence feats she has.

I want to edit all that stuff. But the worst thing is that characters like Ishigami shouldn't even have a page in the first page. Ishigami was considered weak by Ibuki herself if I am not wrong. And Ishigami has the same OAA as Arisu in physical abilities. Like imagine you have to edit the lowest tier as below human level lol. In that way, even Arisu should have a profile ngl, considering the amount of intelligence feats she has.
"probably wall level" should be reviewed as well. by the way, "He was able to make a better move than a chess engine on a machine developed by the Japanese government, with the best chess engines being able to play themselves 30 million times in a second" wouldn't Deciphering 30 million calculations per second put him in the supercomputer class? because in the "intelligence" part, being smarter than supercomputers requires "extraordinary genius intelligence".

"probably wall level" should be reviewed as well. by the way, "He was able to make a better move than a chess engine on a machine developed by the Japanese government, with the best chess engines being able to play themselves 30 million times in a second" wouldn't Deciphering 30 million calculations per second put him in the supercomputer class? because in the "intelligence" part, being smarter than supercomputers requires "extraordinary genius intelligence".
Isn't he extraordinary genius already? 👀
Bruh, wait he isn't.

How is that speed? Isnt that reaction time? Thats not combat speed. Thats her having a reaction to Ichikas slap not her speed. Thats why Lookism speeds got downgraded
That’s actually what we’re looking for. If we can get Ichika’s reaction speed up. Then we can accurately scale Ayanokouji.
Thanks for admitting it was a reaction speed feat bro.

How is that speed? Isnt that reaction time? Thats not combat speed. Thats her having a reaction to Ichikas slap not her speed. Thats why Lookism speeds got downgraded
She stopped it with her hand. Reactions should be I guess when the distance moved by you is less than the attacker/projectile since the speed would be lesser than the speed of the attacker/projectile if vice-versa. Nanase obviously moved more, so this comes under movement easily.

That’s actually what we’re looking for. If we can get Ichika’s reaction speed up. Then we can accurately scale Ayanokouji.
Thanks for admitting it was a reaction speed feat bro.
LOL, if your movement is at that level, you can actually react to the stuff happening at that speed. Exceptions are the cases where characters have calcs for reaction speed too, like if I can remember, Levi (Attack on Titan) has subsonic movements but hypersonic reactions.

I have messaged all the supporters of the verse; I would be asking this to a calc group member too. By the time, please ask some more people who are interested in the verse but aren't in the supporters list.

Btw I did Shiro's profile. Check it out
I think you should change "comparable to Ayanokouji". He was comparable way before, the last fight we read between them Koji was simply too superior to him and he reached his limits. And the "He managed to defeat Ayanokouji in a fight".
Kojis best feats is when he was 9, and Shiro didnt beat him at that age so idk how its "possible wall level".

Koji didnt even have wall level feats in vol 0 or supersonic feats

AP can be changed, but for Manabu's supersonic speed, I think Shiro must also be supersonic
Yes. Through scans, most of the people believe that Yagami > Tsukishiro, and Shiro > Yagami through scans. Shiro undoubtedly claps Yagami. Also, please change the Lifting Strength from comparable to Ayanokouji to comparable to Ryuuen. Since current Ayanokouji even had beta curriculum which was much harder than the first 10 levels if I am not wrong, and also, Ayanokouji might get a Class 5 calc get accepted so lol.

Also, don't put comparable to Manabu but comparable to Shiba (and mention the blog post showing the calc for it).

I asked KLOL (from the calc group) to give his opinion in the thread, but he actually has an important exam coming up tomorrow so he should tell us by the time it's over. Are there any other calc group members who are into COTE or at least know the verse/have read it?

Yes. Through scans, most of the people believe that Yagami > Tsukishiro, and Shiro > Yagami through scans. Shiro undoubtedly claps Yagami. Also, please change the Lifting Strength from comparable to Ayanokouji to comparable to Ryuuen. Since current Ayanokouji even had beta curriculum which was much harder than the first 10 levels if I am not wrong, and also, Ayanokouji might get a Class 5 calc get accepted so lol.

Also, don't put comparable to Manabu but comparable to Shiba (and mention the blog post showing the calc for it).

I asked KLOL (from the calc group) to give his opinion in the thread, but he actually has an important exam coming up tomorrow so he should tell us by the time it's over. Are there any other calc group members who are into COTE or at least know the verse/have read it?
aight i edited. There are not many people who support Cote, I don't know if there are any. even if they exist, they are dead now. instead of finding supporters, just a moderator is enough to check the calcs. if we explain the upgrades to the thread or show a scan, I think it's enough for mods to be accepted. btw can we re-evaluate the elevator feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back