• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so in the recent calc for Shiba, he was bumped at the level of supersonic, making both Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji supersonic too.

But the question which I would like to see your views about is, "Should the WR students be supersonic too?"

Why Ichika should be supersonic?
  • Was able to be FTE for a normal eye even in her crippled state, meaning that she should be far above that in a healthy state. Horikita (Suzune) even mentioned that when she performed the feat, she was on the verge of getting done, but still took both Ibuki and Horikita (Suzune) with ease.
  • Is easily more trained than any normal student in ANHS.
  • Punched Kushida so hard that she couldn't even process Ichika's movement.
  • Was stated to be able to defeat Shiba, who himself performed this feat. This was stated by Takuya. He also added that the only reason why Ichika resisted would have been because of the aftermaths of Shiba's influence.
  • Broke the sound barrier while smacking Kushida? (The calc for this is here, but it isn't evaluated, but I can say for sure that she did break the sound barrier)

Why Yagami should be supersonic?
  • Blitzed Ichika who was in a healthy state. Ichika was scared when she was around him, she even didn't blink and had her guard up all the time, but still got blitzed.
  • Ayanokouji himself stated that Yagami is 30, Ichika is 20, meaning that Ayanokouji also believes that Yagami is superior to Ichika.
  • Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can't possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

What would happen if WR students are supersonic?
- The verse would have its highest tier, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, as someone who is hypersonic. Let me show you why:

The previous calc by W1bba^2 in which he calculated the speed of Ayanokouji to be 172.4 m/s (subsonic+) used the reaction time as 0.029 seconds which is subsonic as Ichika was scaled at subsonic before. But as soon as Ichika becomes supersonic, the feat calc would use 0.00265 seconds as the reaction times which is supersonic. So, the new calc where Ayanokouji blitzes Ichika at the speed of 5 meters, would have the final result to be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic).

Personally, I think both Ichika and Yagami should be supersonic. Not only that, but Yagami should be supersonic at the very least, while Ichika can possibly be argued to be around transonic at the very least, and baseline supersonic if we consider some other possibilities.

To keep it short, I would like you to use this format:

Ichika:
The speed I think she should be:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
The speed I think he should be:
Reason (optional):

Read this comment on this thread for information (it is important ngl, and has scans from the LN itself): https://vsbattles.com/threads/white...mp-classroom-of-the-elite.153071/post-5741647

Agree (9): @RoggerReggor (With both becoming supersonic), @Clout5560 (With both becoming supersonic), @Idc.violet (With both becoming supersonic), @DrasticallyExemplified (With both becoming supersonic), @Emirccan (With both becoming supersonic), @DeltaStriker22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Shyster (With both becoming supersonic) @Second22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Viott (With both becoming supersonic)
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):
Staff Input (1): @Mr._Bambu (With both becoming supersonic)

Last edited:
I only follow this matter in Anime, so I don't think my opinion will be of any use. Did they have evidence regarding a 1-meter distance reaction to a sonic attack or not?

I have a question about this Ichika feat. Is it just subsonic or supersonic speed? Because when Ichika switched to punching, Kushida couldn't hear the sound of Ichika's punch like when she was slapped.

Also, I have a higher calc for Shiba's feat, but it's an insane outlier, I got a result around hypersonic lol.

Who cares lmao.

I have around 3 hypersonic calcs for Ayanokouji and all of them wouldn't be outliers anymore when this gets upgraded.

And those people cannot even argue in this thread because I gave enough scans for each and every stuff rofl.

And also, I have nicely saved these screenshots, whenever they make a downgrade, we can ask them back that why they never argued in the thread in the first place, so we can ask them back that if they had already noticed the threads, why they never argued with us, and then send them the thread to read it and make themselves humiliate themselves.

And also, this is my new account, my old account got done a lot before (I lost it due to 2FA), so they don't even know who I was before and how much I contributed in both TR and COTE community of VSBW, and it's all good because I know all of these people, and it's much like they chat with me like homies but never realize that I can backstab them anytime rofl. :ROFLMAO:

Play like idiots lol. 🗿

We've been waiting for a good while now. No CGM members have looked let alone accepted. I'm still hopeful tho. Let's hope someone takes a look at it soon.

We've been waiting for a good while now. No CGM members have looked let alone accepted. I'm still hopeful tho. Let's hope someone takes a look at it soon.
I read this as "You and your damn CRT has got 0 rizz, can't even attract a CGM." 💀

Jokes aside, I hope so too.

Also, I am kind of afraid that this thread might not ever reach a conclusion. I have seen people bump their threads for days and months. This thread has already gotten 20+ days old. I don't know what to do in that case.

Also, I am kind of afraid that this thread might not ever reach a conclusion. I have seen people bump their threads for days and months. This thread has already gotten 20+ days old. I don't know what to do in that case.
Can we ask for help from more authorized persons? maybe he can direct the staff here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back