• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They are technically getting tortured there

Both mentally and physically for years straight with minimal rest

Which makes pain resistence believeable
"Resisting pain" isn't the same as not feeling pain at all. It's even stated by DDM that only characters with 0 nerves should get Resistance to Pain (with some exceptions that doesn't cover characters like Koji).
You participated on it though?
I don't remember it though. Can you link where it's accepted?
You don't put "higher", Likely is for when they possibly are a higher tier than what they are now
That's "Far Higher" I think.

Couldn't outrigut wall level work for ayanokoji across the board since he apparently upscales MASSIVELY above the rest of the cast? The "likely" looks like an eyesore
I'd personally go with "At least Street level+, far higher (massively superior to the rest of the cast)" as this would already mean that Koji is a tier higher than the rest of the verse, which is 9-B.

Just putting "Wall level" on there makes it seem like Koji has Wall level feats when he doesn't (for now at least) he just massively upscales from his verse.

I don't remember it though. Can you link where it's accepted?
That's "Far Higher" I think.
And "likely higher" also works, Far higher is like 2 or 3 ranks above your current rating

Likely higher is like 1 rank above

I'd personally go with "At least Street level+, far higher (massively superior to the rest of the cast)" as this would already mean that Koji is a tier higher than the rest of the verse, which is 9-B.

Just putting "Wall level" on there makes it seem like Koji has Wall level feats when he doesn't (for now at least) he just massively upscales from his verse.
Not how it works, Koji has legit a calc extremely close to 15 KJ where the feat was done VERY CASUALLY and he slightly upscales Kouenji which further supports his rating for guaranteed 9-B

Not only that, His kid self would upscale by a good margin his current key due to being stronger with Prime koji far outclassing his current and kid self

And "likely higher" also works, Far higher is like 2 or 3 ranks above your current rating

I agree with these reasonings

I see. Although, I don't think you need to make a completely new profile just to add one ability?

Something like "Far higher should be 2 or 3 tiers above your current rating" isn't stated on the wiki but it seems like higher can be used to show a tier above the current rating so your suggestion is correct.
Not how it works, Koji has legit a calc extremely close to 15 KJ where the feat was done VERY CASUALLY and he slightly upscales Kouenji which further supports his rating for guaranteed 9-B
Well you are making it seem like Koenji would one hundred percent get a 2 KJ boost when he doesn't hold back which is just going off of guesswork. The reason why terms like "higher, likely higher, possibly higher" exist is because the boosts that scale characters higher than their casual feats are unquantifiable (except for multipliers).

Well you are making it seem like Koenji would one hundred percent get a 2 KJ boost when he doesn't hold back which is just going off of guesswork. The reason why terms like "higher, likely higher, possibly higher" exist is because the boosts that scale characters higher than their casual feats are unquantifiable (except for multipliers).
He has feats that makes him 9-B

Like his from the cliff which reggor said was at least 50 m and he also gave reasoning on why it's valid, That's kinda why i see him upscaling this feat to 9-B

I see. Although, I don't think you need to make a completely new profile just to add one ability?
Like i said, I'm remaking the whole cote verse, It's heavily outdated (Aside from Koji, He is somewhat up to date)

Ryuuen will have more than just 1 ability

He has feats that makes him 9-B

Like his from the cliff which reggor said was at least 50 m and he also gave reasoning on why it's valid, That's kinda why i see him upscaling this feat to 9-B
Then upscale him using that feat and not just cuz he's superior to Koenji.
Like i said, I'm remaking the whole cote verse, It's heavily outdated (Aside from Koji, He is somewhat up to date)

Ryuuen will have more than just 1 ability
I understand.

I mean, The cliff calc wasn't even made but tanking a 50 m fall should give 9-B baseline without any calcs right?
I'm not opposing the feat... I'm just saying that you should upscale Koji through him upscaling from that feat, not upscaling from this.

Isn't that currently rated as 9-C+? His durability section seems to have that
Kouenji lifting the boar, Not the fall
Shouldn't the subsonic rating be just "Likely Higher" then (Across the board). He doesn't scale that high into Subsonic to the point he could be Subsonic+ or Transonic.
He is far above people who are subsonic (Housen via Zefra new calc which is yet to be accepted) Ichika who is just straight up subsonic and Takuya who can blitz Ichika

I'm not opposing the feat... I'm just saying that you should upscale Koji through him upscaling from that feat, not upscaling from this.
Kay

Kouenji lifting the boar, Not the fall

He is far above people who are subsonic (Housen via Zefra new calc which is yet to be accepted) Ichika who is just straight up subsonic and Takuya who can blitz Ichika

Kay
1. No i mean what's on their current profiles, not in the blogs you made. Pretty sure ayanokoji's dura is 9-C+ currently scaling to the fall he had.

2. Nothing you mentioned means he's 2 tiers above who he scales to. Especially when current calcs only scale to 61 m/s which iirc isn't even halfway into the subsonic range (See speed page). At best this qualifies for "Likely Higher" as it is clear he's far above them but not by a tier advantage especially when they all scale to the low ends of Subsonic. There was a coordination between upscaling Ayanokoji to 15KJ as he scales above those who are 13KJ but for this speed gap u mention ayanokoji would need to be over 6x faster than those he upscale from and idk if it's possible for u to back that up.

The linear difference between High end Subsonic and 61 m/s is 2x. He may be above them in speed but there's nothing that can be sad to close that gap so i think "Likely Higher" works best.

1. No i mean what's on their current profiles, not in the blogs you made. Pretty sure ayanokoji's dura is 9-C+ currently scaling to the fall he had.
No, The 13.2 KJ feat is legit Kouenji lifting the boar;

2. Nothing you mentioned means he's 2 tiers above who he scales to.
We have Housen calc which is subsonic (Via Zefra's calc), Ichika scales higher than this by a large margin due to being a WR student

Takuya perception (or reaction) blitzed Ichika who is above Housen

Koji scales FAR above both Takuya and Ichika being capable of blitzing Ichika from 5 m distance

Shiba also has a feat of making Koji's ear ring with a punch which gun shots are capable of doing the same thing which is bare minimum transonic where Koji scales massively higher

And kid scales higher than Current and prime Scales massively higher than his kid self

And the difference between low end transonic and high end transonic isn't that high
Especially when current calcs only scale to 61 m/s which iirc isn't even halfway into the subsonic range (See speed page). At best this qualifies for "Likely Higher" as it is clear he's far above them but not by a tier advantage especially when they all scale to the low ends of Subsonic.
What i said above

Why are yall making the profiles according to unaccepted stuff?
Shiba also has a feat of making Koji's ear ring with a punch which gun shots are capable of doing the same thing which is bare minimum transonic where Koji scales massively higher
The same thing here as well. This one's even worse, as it was suggested and rejected before.

My calculation for Kouenji jumping down the mountain during the Mixed Training Camp of Year 1 has been accepted (calculation here) and gives a value of 49.3355427612 kJ (Wall level). However, that's a case for another thread (which would be done right after this one). For this thread, I believe we should stick with the "likely" ratings for the highest tiers of the verse.

One important thing which I would mention is that Kouenji is a variable existence in the scaling chain, the only thing which would put him up to the level Ayanokouji currently would be the fact that he was having a tie in a match of tug of war with him, and recently, Ayanokouji has mentioned that Kouenji can have a slight advantage in a match of Judo with him (which is highly dependent on LS and AP), though he did mention it was with some specific rules only, and I hope Ayanokouji wasn't joking there, since he himself said that he wasn't joking like he normally did. But if another character does manage to overpower him, he should still be above Housen, but his narrative quality for now isn't very good, since he himself implies that Ayanokouji cannot win against him, but according to Ayanokouji, he is only having a slight advantage in a specific scenario.

Back