• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - Ayanokoji's abilities organization and additions CRT - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supernatural willpower was for the WR training page

Not for Ayanokoji
It effected Ayanokouji before as well and it does now too. The main point is how it uses the same arguments when those arguments were debunked in an another thread.

It effected Ayanokouji before as well and it does now too. The main point is how it uses the same arguments when those arguments were debunked in an another thread.
They were not actually, You did not debunk them, You ignored debating and just waited for staff input

They were not actually, You did not debunk them, You ignored debating and just waited for staff input
The first staff input was in halfway through page 2 and the second one was at page 3. We literally debated these topics for one and a half pages.

I think it would be nice to call Bambu here if we didn't already as he was the one that evaliated the thread that debunked these stuff.

I'll read through the thread later, but I will say that all of the scans will need to have a chapter number attached to them for where they appear if its new stuff.

I'll read through the thread later, but I will say that all of the scans will need to have a chapter number attached to them for where they appear if its new stuff.
Thanks for your attention. I will quote the OP and write in the OP and from about which volume the scans belong. (I will underline my text)
Kid Ayanokouji feats:
Photographic Memory
- (Was implied to have a perfect memory by a White Room instructor. Was able to remember positions of 45 cards and was 100% correct in naming them. In 3 years, he was implied to never forget anything, not even the memories made just after his birth. He could remember the first memory of him discovering his own hands and the ceiling of the White Room, when he was only a newborn and couldn't speak) - All of the scans are from Volume 0

Enhanced Senses - (Enhanced Awareness - Should highly upscale this feat done by Yagami due to vastly superior training and the same curriculum till level 4) - Year 2 Volume 7

Enhanced Accelerated Development - (Training and Battle: Physical stats, skills and Intelligence - Quickly developed past Shiro completely in just back to back 3 matches and never lost to him again up until 9 years old, no matter which fighting style they used, he is constantly developing a growth rate far higher than any other students. It was said that if Kiyotaka was to be compared to any other child from age 0 to 3 there would be a big gap in ability and by the time he and other White room Students were in "junior high" they would have the mental age of 30. It was noted by a young Arisu Sakayanagi that it is due to his "superior DNA", he adapted to the White Room training beta curriculum harsh training, Shiro said that for every brawl he had with Ayanokouji, he used to win a few first matches against Ayanokouji but Ayanokouji never lost afterwards, despite both being trained in the same facility and continuously, it was stated that he can absorb everything that is given to him via his adaptability and he never reached his "plateau".) - All of the scans are from Volume 0.

Information Analysis - (Got an idea of his opponents being much stronger than the adults he had fought before and having been in an uphill battle just upon analyzing their movements, chose a weapon to fight them upon looking at the pros and cons of a given weapon upon the information) - Volume 0

Supernatural Willpower: (Survived for a far longer time than anyone in the 4th generation of White Room, without suffering from any kind of ill effects like mental depression which were described to be able to potentially kill people, which requires a very high level of mental resilience, endurance and tolerance, while being kids of age below 9.) - Applies to Shiro and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Reasonings of why these are really supernatural willpower:
- I will try to point out things from the narratives to match a few standards set for Supernatural Willpower. And this time, it is going to be an essay. These are the standards:

Done, sorry if it looks like a mess.

Holy shit dude the point of that scan wasn't to point this out. It was to show how characters can suddenly intimidate people.
And that doesn't relate with what Ayanokouji does in the slightest. He has no social position of his own and now, we are done on this one.
You ignored my whole point cuz I said "lame ass bullying". I'm tryna tell you how the fact that Kei endured bullying doesn't validate Koji's fear hax like at all. Koji carrying "abysmal darkness" in his eyes is just Social Influence.
Again, this is a very bad point. Carrying an abysmal darkness is not comparable to social influencing, not when it makes someone reveal their secrets, in fact, I am tired of asking you this, tell me why would some person in their right mind would actually just reveal their secrets.

Bro, Ayanokouji could have just gone up to Hirata and asked him to reveal his secrets. 😭

But Ayanokouji legit said that while he did instill fear in him, he even gave him a thread to come out of the "hell" Hirata was supposed to be trapped in. (here) Also, none of this is natural, it isn't even supposed to be. Not only did Ayanokouji make Hirata terrified
No? It's just making someone afraid. Which does fit here.
It is, but not directly, some people whom you try to intimidate might just sometimes go on and say "what is this clown trying to do lol" and might think you are just acting to make yourself look bigger. Intimidation isn't a complex technique, some people are easy victims to intimidation, some aren't, it's just the matter of how emotionally unstable you are and what your image of the person in front of you is.
Intimidation can be achieved by natural means regardless of "position" and that's what I'm tryna point out here. This should be common knowledge bruh.
I read like many sources which even mentioned the consequences of intimidation. And apparently, even my uncle doesn't have this supposed "common knowledge". Anyhow, I am still asking, give me a source which actually teaches you to become this "socially influencing" via just your eyes, that a person just reveals everything about them.

Of course, I don't need it because I am Ayanokouji, but I still thought about teaching my buds that thing. 😎
The scans you posted clearly show how Koji had the upper hand in this scenario as he states "Truthfully, he probably did want to reveal his innermost thoughts." Ayanokouji just made him reveal his secrets through threatning him with his eyes (he literally states so). This is some textbook Social Influencing.
Truthfully, he probably did want to reveal his innermost thoughts. But he couldn't do that, that's why I was here.
Again, Ayanokouji didn't know Hirata had any secrets he was hiding, he just said "probably", like that's literally what his intuition-based information analysis is, and we know this from threads to threads, so no, I will not explain that.

The previous thread avoided debates and spread a ton of misinformation about the feats.

It tried to downgrade the feats because some people like Jacques Roellinger were able to endure severe injuries which could have resulted into fatal results but didn't. It tries to explain this IRL feat as willpower, when it is just the person having the will to live and being lucky enough to have blood clot over all his injuries so he doesn't suffer blood loss and an eventual death. It is to be noted that this one person was never hit with something which was directly fatal. In fact, through VSBW standards it would pretty much be an athletic-peak human pain tolerance feat. Plus, thank God that this person didn't get all those injuries in one blow and could eventually recover and show enough resilience to eventually serve his country.

Also, it used an example of Andreas Mihavecz where he could stay hungry and live with minimal water for 18 days. I don't know why this is an example to downgrade the feat. 💀

But none of these things above actually even come close to the torture of the White Room. First of all, yes, students were tortured in the White Room (already scanned). So, this means that they were being dominated, so both the examples above don't come close to this.

The time for which they endured this torture would be 5-9 years (for both Shiro and Yuki, around 10-14 years for Ayanokouji). Also, these kids were around 9 years of age when these feats took place. I couldn't find any source on the internet where kids have endured this much, in fact, most of the kids at this age can die from shocks by even things like being trapped in an elevator in an electricity outage, they were bullied, nope, thrown around, to the point where they would have to stand up, it wasn't cared if they were a girl, and they even sprayed vomits right out from just the bullying:

Uoc7sPf.png

It is even mentioned that they were sent to the brink of death (and seeing this, they were). If you see the above scan, you should note that their mental resilience was tested, even when the kids were seemingly just paralyzed. Also, this is when the 4th-gen is only 4 years old. Now, imagine enduring all of this for 5 years, and for almost daily, and as a kid, where even normal shocks are more than enough to scar someone for life.

Plus, another reason why the White Room training isn't comparable to any IRL examples is because the training is itself above what a peak human should be able to perform. Around 5 years is like 1827 days and being tortured for such a long time isn't a child's play.

We also know for a fact that the post-White Room trauma was not curable by even huge counselling shows and isolation treatment, but both Shiro and Ayanokouji didn't suffer any of those ill-effects of trauma.

Unless you can find a case where kids of ages this small could endure that much, which you cannot considering how it is literally illegal to conduct experiments like White Room IRL, and they cannot design a "higher than peak human" curriculum either way. We have already accepted enduring the White Room curriculum till level 10 as a superhuman stamina and pain tolerance feat, I don't know why there are doubts for them having no willpower, even though willpower matters a lot in this case. 🤷‍♂️

Don't ignore the fact that some of the abilities were argued and debated here, where their reasoning was already agreed to be bad ?
Like i said, New arguments and proof are given in this thread

Rejecting in another thread does not mean anything because there, The arguments presented here are not being used there

Like i said, New arguments and proof are given in this thread

Rejecting in another thread does not mean anything because there, The arguments presented here are not being used there
Thats not true...

Are we really going to have to go in a circular ability removal and addition, content revision thread ?

Thats not true...

Are we really going to have to go in a circular ability removal and addition, content revision thread ?
You are literally trying to remove proven abilities for god knows why, What do you mean??

Volume 0 is the only COTE novel I wouldn't recommend. It's utterly disgusting. Couldn't stomach some scenes. Anyway, I agree with everything but neutral on the fear-inducement part.

Don't ignore the fact that some of the abilities were argued and debated here, where their reasoning was already agreed to be bad ?
Bro I am tired of this. You legit never replied to my points in that thread. You told me that you would argue it if I wanted after the staff inputs, and we then started debating Analytical Prediction due to Dino bringing that point, but you never argued Fear Inducement (hm). In fact, you aren't able to do that now either.

As for the debate part, I need logical explanations of how this guy is able to communicate through his eyes, instill fear in people who realistically shouldn't be afraid of him even for a second due to their own high-profile social aura and cause them to reveal their secrets. And yes, I would require actual sources from internet and not the bs like "it is easy to do" or stuff like that. Forgive me browsing, but I never found any extreme cases of intimidation on the internet. And yes, I don't think I or even Zetsu will reply to you further, because apparently, you think you can go and just intimidate someone and cause them to be so afraid that they reveal a very important detail of their life which can ultimately even ruin their stuff, so, unless you provide actual sources from the internet where those things do take place.

As for the debate part, I need logical explanations of how this guy is able to communicate through his eyes, instill fear in people who realistically shouldn't be afraid of him even for a second due to their own high-profile social aura and cause them to reveal their secrets. And yes, I would require actual sources from internet and not the bs like "it is easy to do" or stuff like that. Forgive me browsing, but I never found any extreme cases of intimidation on the internet. And yes, I don't think I or even Zetsu will reply to you further, because apparently, you think you can go and just intimidate someone and cause them to be so afraid that they reveal a very important detail of their life which can ultimately even ruin their stuff, so, unless you provide actual sources from the internet where those things do take place.
You've been given logical explanations yet you choose to stonewall.

You've been given logical explanations yet you choose to stonewall.
You think making someone so afraid that they basically choose to reveal something which puts their future at stake via just a gaze is completely natural. I never found any actual proofing behind your words and that's one of the reasons I refuse to believe you. I asked for proofs, you didn't give any. If you still don't want to, say so and move on.

You think making someone so afraid that they basically choose to reveal something which puts their future at stake via just a gaze is completely natural. I never found any actual proofing behind your words and that's one of the reasons I refuse to believe you. I asked for proofs, you didn't give any. If you still don't want to, say so and move on.
You're asking for proof that you can intimidate people to reveal important things with your gaze ? Seriously ?

You're asking for proof that you can intimidate people to reveal important things with your gaze ? Seriously ?
Yeah, You need to show proof

You are basically saying fiction and reality are the same, Considering you think people can scare others and make them reveal their deepest fears and insecurities with just gaze alone when bullying didn't do the trick

Regarding Prime Ayanokoji, Ayanokoji said that he became physically weak after being enlisted in ANHS. There is no information about Ayanokoji falling behind in terms of general intelligence or knowledge, and it is even stated that Ayanokoji has acquired an incredible amount of knowledge on social issues. I agree with the other parts, it makes sense.

Regarding Prime Ayanokoji, Ayanokoji said that he became physically weak after being enlisted in ANHS. There is no information about Ayanokoji falling behind in terms of general intelligence or knowledge, and it is even stated that Ayanokoji has acquired an incredible amount of knowledge on social issues. I agree with the other parts, it makes sense.
So i just remove the "except social influence (Manipulation)"?

So i just remove the "except social influence (Manipulation)"?
So that's not exactly what I meant. Prime Ayanokoji is no different from Current Ayanokoji in terms of general intelligence. In fact, Current Ayanokoji is more knowledgeable than Prime Ayanokoji because his social skills have increased in terms of knowledge. What I mean is, I think the part where Prime Koji is superior to Current Koji is Physical abilities.

So that's not exactly what I meant. Prime Ayanokoji is no different from Current Ayanokoji in terms of general intelligence. In fact, Current Ayanokoji is more knowledgeable than Prime Ayanokoji because his social skills have increased in terms of knowledge. What I mean is, I think the part where Prime Koji is superior to Current Koji is Physical abilities.
Ok

I agree with the above, it has been mentioned directly in Volume 0 that Ayanokouji doesn't forget things and had a perfect memory, to the point where when his memory was tested, it was found that he never forgot anything he learnt, so his knowledge doesn't even perish throughout years but always keeps increasing.

And I think that we should also remove the weakness of him having fewer social skills. His social skills now are on par with the top students. He can even read them and maintain a higher composure with them (as we saw his conversation with Arisu). In fact, in Year 2 Volume 1, he himself was trying to make a reputation of him. He has all the class leaders under his direct control and even the student council presidents are wary of him now. His social skills and influence are legit too overpowered now, it is just that the common students don't know about him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back