• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - Ayanokoji's abilities organization and additions CRT - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supernatural Willpower for the first key doesn't have enough justification. I don't want to get into IRL examples but nothing shown in the OP fits the criteria of "more anything a normal human can withstand".

Resistance should just be limited to Fear Manipulation rather than Social Influence if it's resisting a fear inducing glare. In addition the last scan leads to a dead link.

I don't see the justification for telescopic vision because 5 meters isn't a great distance.

4th Wall Awareness needs more active support that ots the character themselves talking to the audience rather than the author talking through the character.

The scan itself says that hundred milion books is a huge lie. So we have no reason to trust it.

Supernatural Willpower for the first key doesn't have enough justification. I don't want to get into IRL examples but nothing shown in the OP fits the criteria of "more anything a normal human can withstand".
I will leave Reggor with this
Resistance should just be limited to Fear Manipulation rather than Social Influence if it's resisting a fear inducing glare. In addition the last scan leads to a dead link.
Here is the last scan

I believe this justifies for Social influence as he cannot be manipulated
I don't see the justification for telescopic vision because 5 meters isn't a great distance.
I mean, He saw from 5 meters her fingers loosen up a bit
4th Wall Awareness needs more active support that ots the character themselves talking to the audience rather than the author talking through the character.
Alright
The scan itself says that hundred milion books is a huge lie. So we have no reason to trust it.
Alright

Thanks for the attention!
Pardon the lack of scans. I will try to explain it, and one scan is enough., I believe.
MyaMIOG.png

This was said by Suzukake, the one who made this curriculum and training. He himself affirmed that fifth or sixth level was the amount of torture a child could endure (yes, they were roughly less than 9 years old when this happened, kind of makes it more impressive I guess).
Zetsu should have fixed it. But here's the scan to the last one (Source is Year 1 Volume 7).

ohpVdUy.png

Also, I agree with that being resistance to fear stuff.
Makes sense.
After reading that page, I can say that it is indeed the author talking through the character. It is from Year 1 Volume 1 (the first volume of the entire series) and after that, he has never shown capabilities of doing so. I agree.
The proposal is for a "possibly" rating. The thing is that the character does plot deception (that is, he mentions something and then he disagrees with that). He already has an accepted scan of having the amount of knowledge a human cannot possess in their entire life at the age of just 16.

This was said by Suzukake, the one who made this curriculum and training. He himself affirmed that fifth or sixth level was the amount of torture a child could endure
The limit of human development means that a person could indeed handle it.

already has an accepted scan of having the amount of knowledge a human cannot possess in their entire life at the age of just 16.
That still wouldn't equate to hundred million books in my view.

Generation 4 (Which was what Ayanokoji, Shiro, Yuuki did) was level 10

Later, Ayanokoji did the Beta curriculum which was stated to be on a different dimension than level 10

Generation 4 (Which was what Ayanokoji, Shiro, Yuuki did) was level 10

Later, Ayanokoji did the Beta curriculum which was stated to be on a different dimension than level 10
The 10 levels consist of the Beta curriculum. Ayanokouji did something undisclosed even higher than that in the later 4 years. I happen to read the V0 like 2 months before lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back