• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so in the recent calc for Shiba, he was bumped at the level of supersonic, making both Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji supersonic too.

But the question which I would like to see your views about is, "Should the WR students be supersonic too?"

Why Ichika should be supersonic?
  • Was able to be FTE for a normal eye even in her crippled state, meaning that she should be far above that in a healthy state. Horikita (Suzune) even mentioned that when she performed the feat, she was on the verge of getting done, but still took both Ibuki and Horikita (Suzune) with ease.
  • Is easily more trained than any normal student in ANHS.
  • Punched Kushida so hard that she couldn't even process Ichika's movement.
  • Was stated to be able to defeat Shiba, who himself performed this feat. This was stated by Takuya. He also added that the only reason why Ichika resisted would have been because of the aftermaths of Shiba's influence.
  • Broke the sound barrier while smacking Kushida? (The calc for this is here, but it isn't evaluated, but I can say for sure that she did break the sound barrier)

Why Yagami should be supersonic?
  • Blitzed Ichika who was in a healthy state. Ichika was scared when she was around him, she even didn't blink and had her guard up all the time, but still got blitzed.
  • Ayanokouji himself stated that Yagami is 30, Ichika is 20, meaning that Ayanokouji also believes that Yagami is superior to Ichika.
  • Tsukishiro made him barely any inferior to the ANHS key Ayanokouji, even though we know that ANHS key Ayanokouji is stronger than Tsukishiro and should be stronger than Yagami because of him having Level 10 and beta curriculum experience under the belt, we can't possibly deny that Yagami should be at least comparable to Tsukishiro, if not superior.

What would happen if WR students are supersonic?
- The verse would have its highest tier, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, as someone who is hypersonic. Let me show you why:

The previous calc by W1bba^2 in which he calculated the speed of Ayanokouji to be 172.4 m/s (subsonic+) used the reaction time as 0.029 seconds which is subsonic as Ichika was scaled at subsonic before. But as soon as Ichika becomes supersonic, the feat calc would use 0.00265 seconds as the reaction times which is supersonic. So, the new calc where Ayanokouji blitzes Ichika at the speed of 5 meters, would have the final result to be 5/0.00265 = 1886.79245 m/s (hypersonic).

Personally, I think both Ichika and Yagami should be supersonic. Not only that, but Yagami should be supersonic at the very least, while Ichika can possibly be argued to be around transonic at the very least, and baseline supersonic if we consider some other possibilities.

To keep it short, I would like you to use this format:

Ichika:
The speed I think she should be:
Reason (optional):

Yagami:
The speed I think he should be:
Reason (optional):

Read this comment on this thread for information (it is important ngl, and has scans from the LN itself): https://vsbattles.com/threads/white...mp-classroom-of-the-elite.153071/post-5741647

Agree (9): @RoggerReggor (With both becoming supersonic), @Clout5560 (With both becoming supersonic), @Idc.violet (With both becoming supersonic), @DrasticallyExemplified (With both becoming supersonic), @Emirccan (With both becoming supersonic), @DeltaStriker22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Shyster (With both becoming supersonic) @Second22 (With both becoming supersonic), @Viott (With both becoming supersonic)
Disagree (0):
Inconclusive (0):
Staff Input (1): @Mr._Bambu (With both becoming supersonic)

Last edited:
Also, I am kind of afraid that this thread might not ever reach a conclusion. I have seen people bump their threads for days and months. This thread has already gotten 20+ days old. I don't know what to do in that case.
Wasn't KLOL going to look after exams were over?

I’ll be the sacrifice. I will give myself in order for Ayanokouji to be hypersonic 🙌

and if they get mad. At least they’ll see it.
They wouldn't. Your edit will most likely get reverted back or you will be reported and then it will be reverted back. Only administrators and content moderators will notice it and lol, they have nothing to do with it.

They wouldn't pay any attention to this thread simply because they don't have anything to do with opinions on thread.

Don't do it, we would not gain anything from it.
That is, if you are serious.

But, I will edit Ichika's profile to at least transonic for now, because she actually broke the sound barrier, lol.

Will housen's achievement be updated?
because i think ryuuen's kick speed is still typed slower
Maybe, I have never seen that calc up with more attention...

Most likely, I am kind of against the concept of dodges calcs because from that, I literally obtained a low supersonic+ result with Ibuki's kick in the anime which were clearly dodges by Ayanokouji's analytical prediction more and instinctual action less.

And also, for the dodges to happen, you just need to match the speed of the opponent, nothing like travel a distance in a necessary timeline. If you want more information on this dodges stuff, then ask a user named Second22 on this forum, he explained it better in a TR downgrade thread...

Sorry if you already read all that crap, I just paid attention to the calc and found that it was block but not a dodge. So, turns out I am not against it.

Also, Housen already has a feat of being faster than a bullet/cannonball under his belts, he has at least subsonic, more like subsonic+ or higher, or possibly even Supersonic if the cannon ball translation is correct. But for now, please pay attention to the OP, we can discuss other characters upgrade in a separate thread.

yes actually I shouldn't distribute crt. but i am wondering one thing. I can't cite sources as I don't know how to use it here, but do you remember when ibuki spawned in ichika vs suzune fight?

When Ichika came towards Suzune, Ibuki, who was out of sight of both of them, suddenly appeared according to Suzune and grabbed Ichika's punch. and Suzune couldn't see Ibuki doing that at first.

Can this achievement take him higher than she already is?

(sorry for bad english)

yes actually I shouldn't distribute crt. but i am wondering one thing. I can't cite sources as I don't know how to use it here, but do you remember when ibuki spawned in ichika vs suzune fight?

When Ichika came towards Suzune, Ibuki, who was out of sight of both of them, suddenly appeared according to Suzune and grabbed Ichika's punch. and Suzune couldn't see Ibuki doing that at first.

(sorry for bad english)
Suzune was completely focused on Ichika, and according to her Ibuki's sudden exit is completely off-guard imo

(sorry for bad english)
What Feat are you referring to?

Suzune was completely focused on Ichika, and according to her Ibuki's sudden exit is completely off-guard imo

Wouldn't it be strange if he focused on Ichika and didn't see Ibuki coming towards him?
because although it was out of Suzune's field of vision at first, it came right in front of him. and Suzune couldn't even see Ibuki appear in front of her.
she initially thought she was punched when a sound rose up, but realized that she felt no pain and then said that ibuki suddenly appeared.

Last edited:
then make ayanokoji at least supersonic+ via ichika blitz
It would be 5/0.0032 = 1562.5 m/s supersonic+ yes.

But it would be a pain to basically put it right now. We are still waiting for staff input on this one, and we will have to, otherwise Ayanokouji will be stuck at supersonic+ for months. 💀

Dude...

If I use 1/343=0.00291

5/0.00291=1715.

It's the same. In this case, whatever speed Ichika is, you can multiply that by 5.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Clout5560/Manabu_Casually_Falls_Down_5_Meters

And check this out.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reactions_and_Perceptions ...

Reaction speed has both a distance and a timeframe component, so all calculations that are completed for reaction speed cannot simply be a timeframe by itself. Do not randomly assume a 1 meter distance for each timeframe and use that speed for the reaction speed. Other way around, perception time is just a timeframe and by that not proportional to a speed value alone. Do not assume that a character with a certain speed will have a perception time of 1 meter divided by that speed. Such calculations need a feat that demonstrates perception time and a suitable distance determined from that feat.
You cannot. 💀

Same thing happened with my CRT🥲
It's like the staff members are ignoring cote on purpose...
No one would be interested in helping out with a verse which is 9-C lol. Even though it would be 9-B easily because the whole verse is scaled off Suzune, but nah, who cares.

Chill guys, I have got another scan for a sound delay by Ichika besides the Sonic boom, I will update it, and so, the sound delay one could be accepted. With that, Ichika would have likely the same speed as my boy Shiba, but still, we will just put something like a note, and say that they have different speeds, but it is due to same assumed timeframes.

If you want the scan, read both the images in the scans of Ichika's speed in VSBW profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back