• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc on the Annoying Dog's dimensional tiering (Deez Ds are Nuts)

Photoshop Flowey is 4D. Base Asriel is infinity times stronger than him, meaning he's Infinite 4D. That's a mere fractio of Full Power Asriel's power, meaning he, in total, is 5D.

Basically, the Annoying Dog created every soul in Undertale's existence, not just Asriel's. I'm going to say that 1 SOUL after 6 adds 1 new dimensional layer, like the 7th did with Azzy. So all I need to do is find the amount of people on the planet to calc, since each would have SOULs in the UTverse and Undertale, in Frisk's time, has obviously been shown to be in modern times. It'd be an easy stretch from here, but that's only the humans in 1 timeline. There is 3300 timelines in Undertale if you include ONLY the 33 endings and the FUN values(33 x 100), however the rest are unquantified. Here's some quick math:

~7,400,000,000 SOULs x 3300 timelines = 244,200,000,000,00,000 dimensional layers

This, if it were passed, would put the Annoying dog at well into Hyperversal. Keep in mind this feat was casual and done by accident, and if he were faced with a monster who had absorbed that many SOULs, he'd still be nothing but his mere creation. Oh yeah, and all of this was pre-2018. Post-2018 he's ten times stronger.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
...no?
First off, Asriel being 5-D because is true form is stronger than 2-A is nonsense with no basing.

Secondly, assuming that a 7th soul adds a dimensional layer regardless of which level it is on is a huge NLF and doesn't work that way at all.
This.

This reminds me; I'm still waiting for an answer to know why Asriel isn't just a 3D being with 4D power.

Edit: I mean, the OP claims that Omega Flowey is 4D, are we not going to say anything against that?

I think it's just a way of saying that OF has 4-D power. Whether or not OF is actually 4-D doesn't really matter for this argument anyway.

Asriel is definitely a 3-D being with 4-D power.

Same with Flowey, idk about Chara tho.

@Edward Well yes if it's Kid Asriel and Base Flowey being mentioned that is but on a limited scale unlike their other forms that are far more powerful.

>if it's Kid Asriel and Base Flowey being mentioned

It's not.

>far more powerful

No offense but is this a lame attempt of justification? That's as good as saying "Asriel is 4D because I believe so".

Eficiente said:
>if it's Kid Asriel and Base Flowey being mentioned
It's not.

>far more powerful

No offense but is this a lame attempt of justification? That's as good as saying "Asriel is 4D because I believe so".
Where did I specifically said I was using my earlier statements for more justification if the profiles already covers that?

So a random opinion is automatically considered a justification now?

Aight

Asriel and Flowey are definitely stronger than Chara, but their both 3-D with 4-D power.

Chara is 4-D, became a concept, omnipresent throughout all possible timelines, etc. etc.

So there's the dimensionality issue.

it would be cool but sadly not. Fraction of a power merger implies his power is infinitely higher. It just means his true form is higher not necessarily infinitely so.

Azzy made arguments as to why Asriel transcends linear time or smth back in the days, which was also the reasoning for Immeasurable, but idk.

Apparently Azzy's plans are exactly the opposite of what I want to do with the verse.

Downgrade Asriel and Chara, but keeping the Dog at its place.

Well Asriel doesn't really deserve a hard 2A in the first place. Possibly seems fine even though I don't have him at even that either

Ignore the "reply to #26" for this comment only

Well, in my opinion about Asriel's statistics, I would prefer removing the "at least" rating for Asriel Dreemurr's Angel of Death form and leaving it as only "2-A" for now, change his "2-A" rating for his regular "Absolute God of Hyperdeath" form to "At least 2-B, likely 2-A" as stated Asriel was holding back his power against Frisk before using his full power.

That's pretty much the short and basic version of it.

Back