• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale: Immeasurable Speed, but it is for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet frisk is capable of dodging all the attacks with ease and can hit froggit without trying
Idc, Froggit is not immobile in comparison.
It it supposed to be superior to normal frisk without insane DT. Yet you still didn't give me any proof of DT boosting speed.
You do realize that the Immeasurable Speed is even Travel one, right? Frisk canonically takes time to travel in the underground, and gets even reached from Undyne. So Immeasurable speed Undyne when?

Idc, Froggit is not immobile in comparison.
Idc theres no proof of the thing you are saying I am making normal scaling.
You do realize that the Immeasurable Speed is even Travel one, right? Frisk canonically takes time to travel in the underground, and gets even reached from Undyne. So Immeasurable speed Undyne when?
Immeasurable speed can also be just frisk combat speed. Which sans would scale to. Kratos also looks like a normal ass human maybe a slower one in running but has infinite speed.

Idc theres no proof of the thing you are saying I am making normal scaling.
Normal scaling
Literally tries to say that enemies are literally infinitely slower than Frisk when their attacks are clearly on a comparable speed.
Immeasurable speed can also be just frisk combat speed. Which sans would scale to.
The Immeasurable Speed feat is Frisk traveling through space-time to escape its destruction. So is Travel Speed too.

The Immeasurable Speed feat is Frisk traveling through space-time to escape its destruction. So is Travel Speed too.
Alright then the whole verse is immesurable. Didn't frisk use their souls to do it? Wouldn't that be combat speed anyway.

Moldsmal, Speed: Subsonic+ (Comparable to the other monsters in the ruins) | Subsonic+ (Comparable to Lesser Dog) | Supersonic+ (Comparable to Waterfall Monsters)

See they don't scale to frisk because they don't show them being capable of being as fast as or even faster than frisk. Sans scales because he does.

Literally the only monster that scale to frisks current speed is sans.

Hypersonic+ reactions (Capable of consistently dodging Frisk to such a degree that they could never land a hit on Sans, even if they reset and knew exactly what he would do and where he would be, and even if he was asleep. Was only hit after Frisk broke the rules of the game to do so)

Alright then the whole verse is immesurable. Didn't frisk use their souls to do it? Wouldn't that be combat speed anyway.
You cannot outrun a timeline destruction without, you know, running.

So is travel speed.
See they don't scale to frisk because they don't show them being capable of being as fast as or even faster than frisk. Sans scales because he does.
Frisk canonically dies against Asgore 10 times. Mind explaining this if Asgore is immobile compared to him?

Hypersonic+ reactions (Capable of consistently dodging Frisk to such a degree that they could never land a hit on Sans, even if they reset and knew exactly what he would do and where he would be, and even if he was asleep. Was only hit after Frisk broke the rules of the game to do so)
That Hypersonic+ rating is bs btw

You cannot outrun a timeline destruction without, you know, running.

So is travel speed.
Expect frisk does it in combat with their soul if frisk showed it outside of combat I would agree but nope.
Frisk canonically dies against Asgore 10 times. Mind explaining this if Asgore is immobile compared to him?
When did that happen? Anyways I still don't remember asgore dodging frisk. Frisk has basically no feats of speed expect scaling to monsters until now. Mind explaining all the other stuff above?

Expect frisk does it in combat with their soul if frisk showed it outside of combat I would agree but nope.
Game mechanics, you know?
When did that happen? Anyways I still don't remember asgore dodging frisk. Frisk has basically no feats of speed expect scaling to monsters until now. Mind explaining all the other stuff above?
Asgore has different dialogues for anytime you die, and the flavor text changes up to 10 times. If you accept Frisk dying 12 times against Sans, you'll have to accept for Asgore too.

So, outrunning a timeline getting erased is only combat speed. You do realize the leap in logic, right?
Outrunning a timeline inside of combat gives it a combat speed.
How can Frisk die against Asgore if the latter is infinitely slower?
Unknown. Maybe asgore should scale too actually anyways that doesn't change the fact that you still didn't give me the scans of DT boosting speed. I am waiting.

I am not gonna interfere in the debate but just saying that Infinite/Immeasurable speed applying to any of the speed categories (reaction, combat, and travel) also applies to the other two categories. They are only different in finite speeds.

So you have no idea on how. See your loopholes? Enemies do not need to dodge Frisk to scale from them, Asgore can kill them with his attacks still.

So if Asgore can, why the likes of Froggit can't?
Where are the scans of DT boosting speed. Show them I will believe then.

No need for scans when I can use literal in-game events to prove this. Frisk being constantly Immeasurable Speed implies that every character is too.

Sans being immeasurable makes no sense. That's saying that Frisk is immeasurable since the very beginning. Imagine The Manikin having immeasurable speed and Undyne catching to an immeasurable yatta yatta. A fodder monster having the same speed as Asriel Dreemur who posses the strongest power in the verse lol.

Basically it's something that's against the narrative of the verse.

Made the sandbox for the upcoming blog which will explain the Immeasurable speed + its scaling when it'll be applied on the profiles.

Reworded better some stuff there as well.

what is the proof that flowey knows that the world is a literal game controlled by a player?
He talks to them at the end of Pacifist and begs them to not do the TRUE RESET.

Same as him changing the title to FloweyTale, warping the intro and other meta hax he displayed.

Isn't he talking to chara tho?
Chara did not awaken from their death yet, they do only after Genocide.

Not to mention that Chara is supposed to be the representation of the Player, as the latter is who makes their name, Chara embodies the feelings of the Player and even says "You and I aren't the same, don't we?".

So Flowey talking to Chara when the latter was still dead doesn't make sense.

Chara did not awaken from their death yet, they do only after Genocide.

Not to mention that Chara is supposed to be the representation of the Player, as the latter is who makes their name, Chara embodies the feelings of the Player and even says "You and I aren't the same, don't we?".

So Flowey talking to Chara when the latter was still dead doesn't make sense.
I disagree with this, but will not discuss any further, will make a crt out of it later

Tbh Prime Asgore should scale to it At Least.

Well then, I will keep waiting until someone finally make 8-B Asgore thread.

Have a nice day.

By the way, remove "Chara erased all files with the Asriel" since it's unused code, and IIRC we don't use unused files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back