• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
This CRT is sponsored by @Tural2004 (He wanted me to make it)

Frisk

latest

F2XmuHCMFP6UYTumHSyXqUIYPgyuWaGTpXhS0jLDnx4.png

• Power Modification: Changed their ACT button to SAVE button, SAVE button was completely unaffected Asriel's final attack afterwards
  • Reactive Evolution: Is shown to have different abilities depending on situation. This is most notable during Asriel fight.
  • Non-Physical interaction and Durability Negation: Can attack Mettatons Soul through his body, can interact with Msyteryman who is heavily implied to be Gaster. The latter is non existent
  • Self-Sustainence (Type 1): Can keep fighting while the timeline they are in is destroyed
  • Likely Data Manipulation and Text Manipulation: Some of the items seems to be named by Frisk.
zheyvy1mpqa51.png

Chara
Asriel
Sans
  • Possibly Dimensional Travel: There's quite a lot of evidence that suggests Sans has not only awareness of timelines, but in all likelihood has traversed them outright. I would suggest a "Possibly Dimensional Travel", simply because the methods he uses are unknown.
    To begin with, numerous times we are told or shown how Sans is a scientific genius who can consistently and casually defy physics as nothing more than a joke, apparently doing so often enough that Papyrus even talks about being pranked across space and time as a common occurrence.

Sans bedroom door is exactly identical to the teleporting doors located in the dark world. Toby is not so lazy that he would reuse a sprite with that level of significance just to avoid making a new sprite, it was clearly intentional.

Sans is known to have some form of relation to Gaster, confirmed by the attack name Gaster Blaster, but there's a whole lot more that could be unpacked there and it would take up too large of a portion of the CRT.

When you call Papyrus in their house, he says this about Sans' room.

The Riverperson warns us to beware a man who came from another world.

Sans has a picture of 3 people with the words "Don't forget" written on it. There's been a lot of debate on this mystery over the years, but one undeniable thing is that the two words "Don't forget" have a heavy importance in Deltarune...they even have an entire OST titled just that. And Sans is quite literally the ONLY character in both games to have the exact same sprite between games, though it would be in line with his character as the laidback lazy funny guy.

According to the official comic Grillby's Rogue's Gallery, the first time Sans walked into Grillbys he asked for "the usual", and he immediately managed to get along with everyone there. This is giving more context to the information we have about Sans and Papyrus from the Shopkeeper who says that they showed up out of nowhere and asserted themselves.

And most pressing of all the evidence I've seen thus far;
3gleebvcou341.png

(Thanks RinneItachi for helping me with the sans part)

Last edited:
Disagree on that. Its more of an ability for Chara and The Player than a ability of Frisk
The player is unbound both by Chara and Frisk. And by the time Chara appears on the Genocide route, there is no trace of Frisk. It only functions as multiple selves for Frisk

The player is unbound both by Chara and Frisk. And by the time Chara appears on the Genocide route, there is no trace of Frisk. It only functions as multiple selves for Frisk
thats cool and all but frisk acts completely independently and a seperate person at the end of the true pacifist run from the player, and the chara bit would have only been considered for genocide frisk. (And even then, it's more chara's ability)

thats cool and all but frisk acts completely independently and a seperate person at the end of the true pacifist run from the player, and the chara bit would have only been considered for genocide frisk. (And even then, it's more chara's ability)
Yes, but it is at the end of True Pacifist Run (Btw this is more evidence for resistance to puppetry). Prior to that, all three personalities do exist. And Chara's existence isn't exclusive to Genocide Route. It is just that their presence is heavier there.

don't think so
Would be funny if it was because
If it was frisk would be winning a lot of matches
Considering Undertale's meta nature, I don't know why it wouldn't be canon. The resr of the credits is canon, to begin with and there is also the fact that those credits can actually affect the game itself. No hitting them opens Annoying Dog's room, further proving that they are canon.

Besides, that wouldn't make Frisk's stamina infinite indefinitely. It would be more like "Superhuman, up to infinite at their peak"

Emphatic Manipulation: Due to the aforementioned reason. Frisk can also reach Asriel and the other lost souls during the final battle to make Asriel have feelings again
Is not Frisk that is giving his feeling back, are the Souls of everyone on the underground that he absorbed.

22:40

Weapon Mastery: Frisk has a ton of weapons
1- For the page:
Meaning that, just having a bunch of weapons is not enough, you need to be notable proficient with the thing, and i don't know why Frisk would be better than average.
2- He have 9 of them, and just three of them is actually weapons, i don't that's enough to count as a Ton.
Non-Physical interaction and Durability Negation: Can attack Mettatons Soul through his body, can interact with Msyteryman who is heavily implied to be Gaster. The latter is non existent
For the clip you showing, it doesn't look like Frisk is him trought his body, just that the hearth come out his body, and is hitting him from there.
And the Mystery Man thing, since we don't have actual proof that is Gaster, i can't agree with grating Frisk Non-Physical interaction, and you also can't touch him, so i don't think Frisk is actually touching him.
https://youtube.com/shorts/OCWXDWt79Ps?feature=share
Is super vague the mysterious figure thing to me to agree.
Is not because he can't, is because he want to torture Frisk till the end of times, Frisk never resist anything.

For the clip you showing, it doesn't look like Frisk is him trought his body, just that the hearth come out his body, and is hitting him from there.
And the Mystery Man thing, since we don't have actual proof that is Gaster, i can't agree with grating Frisk Non-Physical interaction, and you also can't touch him, so i don't think Frisk is actually touching him.
I dont think you understand. Frisk uses the yellow mode to hit mettatons soul through his body. Saying this isnt dura neg or NPI is just wrong.
Is not because he can't, is because he want to torture Frisk till the end of times, Frisk never resist anything.
Asriel releases an AoE absorbtion wave that has the goal absorb “EVERYONE” the wave absorbed the entire underground but frisk was fine. Thing you said is vague as Asriel says the only thing stopping him is our determination

Is not Frisk that is giving his feeling back, are the Souls of everyone on the underground that he absorbed.

22:40

And Asriel didn't feel any of that up until Frisk used their powers. And that wasn't just that. Asriel was still fighting at that point. It was only after Frisk called Asriel's name that he came to his senses. That's pretty much emphatic manipulation.
1- For the page:
Meaning that, just having a bunch of weapons is not enough, you need to be notable proficient with the thing, and i don't know why Frisk would be better than average.
2- He have 9 of them, and just three of them is actually weapons, i don't that's enough to count as a Ton.
And with those weapons, Frisk can fight on par with trained soldiers. That kind of thing gotta require some proficiency.
Yeah, we can see it because it comes out but that doesn't mean that Frisk can't regularly hit it. Body isn't some kind of protection for soul. Even if it was, the best you could argue would be that Frisk doesn't have durability negation. Being capable of hitting a soul is another matter entirely.
And the Mystery Man thing, since we don't have actual proof that is Gaster, i can't agree with grating Frisk Non-Physical interaction, and
Mysteryman thing is just supporting evidence, to begin with.
you also can't touch him, so i don't think Frisk is actually touching him.
Frisk indeed passes through him. But just because someone has NPI doesn't mean they will actively use it. Mysteryman is shown to react after you press Z and Z button is specifically described as interacting with things.
I could somewhat understand your previous arguments but this is just wrong. Asriel's aim was getting the total control of timeline to make an endless loop. That's the point of their initial fight and Asriel tries to kill Frisk multiple times just to do that. He fails each time. He would absorb Frisk's soul if he could.

Frisk
looks...alright? may I ask where does that scan for the 'peaceful aura of determination' comes from? looks familiar
Looks aight
  • Statistics Reduction: They should have this with "Stare".
Leaning towards disagree on this, Staring at the Orbs being able to nullify them I feel is just a weakness on the orbs part, not exactly a power from frisk.
Also leaning towards disagree on this, it seems frisk was only able to do this by cranking up the 'thermostat', the Cool Down feature could probably grant a power of its own, but maybe not temperature manip? considering they arent really manipulating the temperature of pyrope exactly, they just blowing on it. it'd be like granting temperature manip for blowing out a birthday candle, so to speak.
This seems more like simple Resurrection to me tbh, also this would be granted to the player, not frisk, considering its assumed chara was talking to the player at the end of the genocide route.
Looks aight
  • Precognition: They should have this via Aim Dodging (During Sans fight), red exclamation marks (Warns them of particularly powerful attacks) and narration (can sometimes say what opponent will use beforehand).
mehh Neutral
(y)
  • Weapon Mastery: Frisk has a ton of weapons
Mehhhh, just because they have a variety of weapons dosent exactly mean they are a master at using it, gonna stay neutral on this for now though.
  • Breath Attack: Due to the aforementioned "Cool Down" ability:
    "You blow on Pyrope. Its flames die down. Pyrope's ATTACK dropped!"
(y)
Neutral
Neutral
Neutral
  • Power Modification: Changed their ACT button to SAVE button, SAVE button was completely unaffected Asriel's final attack afterwards
Neutral
  • Reactive Evolution: Is shown to have different abilities depending on situation. This is most notable during Asriel fight.
Mehhh, to me its just frisk utilizing new strategies depending on the enemy, not really them 'reactively evolving' to somehow fit a situation, so to speak
Leaning towards Disagree. As demonstrated in the Napstablook and Mad Dummy fights they cant really even hurt noncorporeal beings. Interacting with Gaster is an interesting case, though
Leaning towards agree
  • Likely Data Manipulation and Text Manipulation: Some of the items seems to be named by Frisk.
Disagree on this, just because frisk named their items dosent mean they get text manip/data manip? just because those names show up in the files dosent mean frisk actually went in the files and named them as such, so to speak. I've already explained my thoughts on how I feel we should treat meta stuff like that as well before tho.
  • Resistance to Body Puppetry:
Neutral
They already got a resistance to Heat Manipulation, although I suppose expanding the reasoning a bit would be fine, sure.
Neutral, although leaning towards agree
Neutral, leaning towards agree
Chara
Looks alright to me
Leaning towards agree
Sans
  • Possibly Dimensional Travel:
(Oh yea, I forgot to post on that thread, apologies)

Ehhhh...I feel this isnt really enough, so im gonna say I disagree with this.

While 'Dont Forget' is something that has heavy importance in deltarune I dont think it suddenly means that the picture sans has in is lab is referring to Deltarune itself, Deltarune borrows certain phrases from Undertale a couple of times frankly. The Information we get on the picture is just that there is 3 smiling people...thats it, I dont think thats enough to assume theres a connection here.

'Man from another world' also doesn't really give us much, will all we know this could be referring to gaster, and papyrus saying that sans' room is 'like another world' could just draw a connection between the two. Mind ye this is also speculation, but it shows how speculation heavy this line is considering how little we know.

All in all I feel we should just see what happens in the later chapters of deltarune to reach such a conclusion, cause I feel granting this power to sans is based more on speculation than anything.

Last edited:
looks...alright? may I ask where does that scan for the 'peaceful aura of determination' comes from? looks familiar
Undertale Encyclopedia
Leaning towards disagree on this, Staring at the Orbs being able to nullify them I feel is just a weakness on the orbs part, not exactly a power from frisk.
But how can you be so sure? I feel like staring at something and making them weak is supernatural. Idk atleast a likely should work.
Also leaning towards disagree on this, it seems frisk was only able to do this by cranking up the 'thermostat', the Cool Down feature could probably grant a power of its own, but maybe not temperature manip? considering they arent really manipulating the temperature of pyrope exactly, they just blowing on it. it'd be like granting temperature manip for blowing out a birthday candle, so to speak.
@Tural2004
This seems more like simple Resurrection to me tbh, also this would be granted to the player, not frisk, considering its assumed chara was talking to the player at the end of the genocide route.
Alright then but why would it be resurrection? They bring chara a dead being alive isn't that necromancy for The Player?
Mehhh, to me its just frisk utilizing new strategies depending on the enemy, not really them 'reactively evolving' to somehow fit a situation, so to speak
I mean tbh look at their abilities. Most of them come from checking the enemy seeing their weakness and suddenly making something up and winning (Like look at the sleep manipulation hax)
Leaning towards Disagree. As demonstrated in the Napstablook and Mad Dummy fights they cant really even hurt noncorporeal beings. Interacting with Gaster is an interesting case, though
I mean maybe they can only do it when they use the yellow heart mode which they get access to later on to the game.
(Oh yea, I forgot to post on that thread, apologies)

Ehhhh...I feel this isnt really enough, so im gonna say I disagree with this.

While 'Dont Forget' is something that has heavy importance in deltarune I dont think it suddenly means that the picture sans has in is lab is referring to Deltarune itself, Deltarune borrows certain phrases from Undertale a couple of times frankly. The Information we get on the picture is just that there is 3 smiling people...thats it, I dont think thats enough to assume theres a connection here.

'Man from another world' also doesn't really give us much, will all we know this could be referring to gaster, and papyrus saying that sans' room is 'like another world' could just draw a connection between the two. Mind ye this is also speculation, but it shows how speculation heavy this line is considering how little we know.

All in all I feel we should just see what happens in the later chapters of deltarune to reach such a conclusion, cause I feel granting this power to sans is based more on speculation than anything.
I disagree tbh like atleast a possibly is enough all of this being in order including the puzzle just points at this. Plus sans dialogue in deltarune shows he has some kind of understanding or knowledge on undertale.

There is no evidence that orbs have that kind of weakness. It would be too random, to begin with. And if they had such a weakness, Frisk would have no idea about that. It makes more sense that Frisk is actively using a power.
Mehhhh, just because they have a variety of weapons dosent exactly mean they are a master at using it, gonna stay neutral on this for now though
If they can use it to fight against trained soldiers, that should count for something. Even someone like Undyne doesn't say anything about Frisk's usage of weapons while mocking them for other minor things (Such as being bad at jumping). And to use things like revolver (it has multiple bars and getting criticsl is really hard), you would need some skill. Even when you get yellow flag in the ball game, it talks about "Frisk's sure fire accuracy" which is blatant reference to the gun they get later on.
Also leaning towards disagree on this, it seems frisk was only able to do this by cranking up the 'thermostat
There is no "thermostat", to begin with. It is only used metaphorically. Otherwise, it wouldn't fit context considering thermostat is only used to measure temperature, not to change it.

Besides, "Heat Up" is already accepted in Frisk's profile (techniques section). We just need to add the corresponding ability.
maybe not temperature manip? considering they arent really manipulating the temperature of pyrope exactly, they just blowing on it.
I don't see why not when the said "blow" is especially cold. And it is not just used on Pyrope. It instantly negates the affects of Heat Up even after it is stacked.

Btw this is also accepted in abilities section.
It would be resurrection if they came back by themselves. Being resurrected by another is another matter. And even after their resurrection, they are still in some kind if ghost form. That's more than enough for necromancy.

And about the player thing. Chara says that after taking the control of Frisk. Since there is no more Frisk to speak of, Chara would obviously talk to the player. However, prior to that, the soul belongs to both Frisk and player as evidenced by "ourheart" sprite. Frisk is shown to be heavily related to the said soul and I don't see why Frisk wouldn't scale to something done through that. Besides, at no point of the game the player or Frisk specifically tries to make Chara come back. Frisk just falls down and Chara is resurrected. There is no way this doesn't scale to Frisk.
Disagree. As demonstrated in the Napstablook and Mad Dummy fights they cant really even hurt noncorporeal beings.
Their incorporeality seems to be layered. Because even Asriel couldn't absorb Napstablook despite absorbing everybody's souls.
Mehhh, to me its just frisk utilizing new strategies depending on the enemy, not really them 'reactively evolving' to somehow fit a situation, so to
The abilities they display are way too conveninent and doesn't usally show up in other situations. If it was just limited to that, I may have agreed with you. I was hesitant to add this as well in the beginning. But Asriel battle, suddenly having the ability to "Save" to be more specific, is too blatant just to ignore.

And Asriel didn't feel any of that up until Frisk used their powers. And that wasn't just that. Asriel was still fighting at that point. It was only after Frisk called Asriel's name that he came to his senses. That's pretty much emphatic manipulation.
Couldn't that he just social Influence Asriel? it doesn't looks like he manipulating Asriel emotions, It just looks like he convince Asriel to stand down.
I'm still neutral.

And with those weapons, Frisk can fight on par with trained soldiers. That kind of thing gotta require some proficiency.
You know that saying "trained soldier" really don't mean much, If don't show how good are these soldies on battle, right?

And even then, Frisk during the battles usually brute force the monsters, since hey attack and attack non-stop, without much of skill with the weapon, i just don't see they being that good using weapons.

And also, Undertale battles are in RPG by turn, so usually the battle is like:
The Monster uses Danmaku, Frisk dodges, attack once, and the circles repeat. I don't see how that make him proficient in weaponry, since he always hit a opponent that never dodges. It really don't need much skill to do that.
I dont think you understand. Frisk uses the yellow mode to hit mettatons soul through his body. Saying this isnt dura neg or NPI is just wrong.

no, I am saying that since the Soul is come out of Mettaton body, he is not actually hitting trought his body, so i don't see the durability negation here.​

By the way, since he can do that Just when using the yellow mode, that would mean that is optimal equipament right?
Mysteryman thing is just supporting evidence, to begin with.
I can still argue that is not valid, right?
Frisk indeed passes through him. But just because someone has NPI doesn't mean they will actively use it. Mysteryman is shown to react after you press Z and Z button is specifically described as interacting with things.
Interacting with something can just mean Frisk try to talk with them, and he just vanished out of nowhere, don't means he tried to touch him, and is not like every time Frisk tried to talk with someone he touches them.

And i conced to Soul resistance.

no, I am saying that since the Soul is come out of Mettaton body, he is not actually hitting trought his body, so i don't see the durability negation here.​

Unless you are saying somehow mettaton ripped his soul and put it outside that doesnt make sense.
By the way, since he can do that Just when using the yellow mode, that would mean that is optimal equipament right?
Idk maybe

The text says "heart-shaped core", not necessarily "power core". This should definitely be his soul, as every other monster soul looks exactly his "core".
It can't be his SOUL, monster SOULs are naturally upside down, as seen here;
tumblr_inline_oa43zfH3an1tnlh39_500.png

Mettaton's core being akin to a human SOUL is probably due to his desire for a human-like body.
Dear Diary: She surpised me with something today.
Sketches of a body that she wants to create for me…
A form beyond my wildest fantasies.
In a form like that, I could finally feel like… “myself.”
God, have you even looked around? This place is a labyrinth of bad choices.
And every time we try to change something for the better, he vetoes it and says “that’s not how they do it on the surface.”
Oh! Right!
Humans are always eating hamburgers made of SEQUINS AND GLUE.

• Aura: With "spare" Frisk can exude a peaceful aura of determination that makes any opponent that is already questioning their desire to fight them give up.
I do not exactly know from where does this come from.
Neutral
Agree
Limited Necromancy: They can resurrect others to a degree as evidenced by Chara:
"Why was I brought back to life?"
"I realized the purpose of my reincarnation."
Disagree. Chara was using the LV that Frisk gained to get back to life, it's not something Frisk did.
Agree
Precognition: They should have this via Aim Dodging (During Sans fight), red exclamation marks (Warns them of particularly powerful attacks) and narration (can sometimes say what opponent will use beforehand).
Disagree, the Sans thing is literally just aim dodging and they know it already through LOADs, and the narrator thing is too vague.
  • Dimensional Storage: Via Cell Phone
  • Weapon Mastery: Frisk has a ton of weapons
Okay
Breath Attack: Due to the aforementioned "Cool Down" ability:
"You blow on Pyrope. Its flames die down. Pyrope's ATTACK dropped!"
Neutral
That's too vague to grant their body being gore'd. They die from less degrees of damage like spear attacks, so it can just them surviving very barely after that, like when you get hit from a car.
Enhanced Senses: Is shown to have an acute sense of taste and smell. Can hear a music box from almost trash zone despite rainy air and great distance. Can sense cosmos as shown with Napstablook. Can sense a door opening from the surface
"The serene sound of a distant music box... It fills you with determination."
Neutral
I do not think you need that to see that the cosmology is ****** from a god to be fair.
Neutral, towards agreeing.
Disagree. The entire point of the Mad Dummy fight is that Frisk can't harm it physically right because no magic, and that seems more just a part of his body as it gets damaged when Frisk hits it. Also there's no proof that MysteryMan is gaster, and how it disappeared can just be interpreted with it teleporting away when he noticed Frisk trying to talk with him.
Oki
Too reliant on game mechanics here. Disagree.
From where does it come from?
Okay
Asriel never wanted to absorb Frisk's SOUL, they wanted to reset the cosmology so he can stay with Chara again, and Asriel mistook Frisk with Chara. He has 0 reason to absorb them.
Ok
Ok
Way too ******* vague, timeline travel never happened in the verse in a Doctor Strange-esque way, only through time travel. Plus the Ice-E can be interpreted as Sans only going to the Undertale counterpart of the restaurant.

Asriel never wanted to absorb Frisk's SOUL, they wanted to reset the cosmology so he can stay with Chara again, and Asriel mistook Frisk with Chara. He has 0 reason to absorb them.
He wanted to absorb everyones soul and do a True RESET. The Absorbtion was an AoE wave anyway so it cannot be optional because thats a scretch
That's too vague to grant their body being gore'd. They die from less degrees of damage like spear attacks, so it can just them surviving very barely after that, like when you get hit from a car.
It might only be active with huge amount of determination.
Disagree, the Sans thing is literally just aim dodging and they know it already through LOADs, and the narrator thing is too vague.
What about the exclamation marks?

He wanted to absorb everyones soul and do a True RESET. The Absorbtion was an AoE wave anyway so it cannot be optional because thats a scretch
He only talked to the monsters about it. He'd notice if Frisk wasn't absorbed despite trying so.

"Absorbtion was an AoE wave anyway so it cannot be optional because thats a scretch"

That's headcanon at its finest, this is fiction, abilities can be arbitrairly optional if they're showcased as such.
It might only be active with huge amount of determination.
Does not really change what I said, the HP can be dropped to 0 with far less in the fight, Asriel can kill them with swords. Plus, it can be argued as them barely surviving being blasted with that attack.
What about the exclamation marks?
Meh. That seems more aim dodging too as we cannot see from where the lightning comes from, unlike Frisk who is physically in the battlefield.

He only talked to the monsters about it. He'd notice if Frisk hara wasn't absorbed despite trying so.
He was clearly saying everyone. He wanted to absorb everyone and frisk too but Frisk resisted it so Asriel had to beat frisk down before absorbing them because DT bullshit. If Asriel didn't want to kill frisk like some of you guys think why the hell would he starts to blast frisk seconds after?
"Absorbtion was an AoE wave anyway so it cannot be optional because thats a scretch"

That's headcanon at its finest, this is fiction, abilities can be arbitrairly optional if they're showcased as such.
Its not showcased like that anywhere. He just made an light that went around, covered the entire underground and absorbed everything it touched.
Does not really change what I said, the HP can be dropped to 0 with far less in the fight, Asriel can kill them with swords. Plus, it can be argued as them barely surviving being blasted with that attack.
Idk tbh.
Meh. That seems more aim dodging too as we cannot see from where the lightning comes from, unlike Frisk who is physically in the battlefield.
Frisk also gets these in other fights. Like in the sans fight we see the marks from the surprise bones

I'm neutral about everything. But I have something to say about it:

1 - Nothing in the video shows absorption

2 - If you're talking about when flowey absorbed the souls of all the monsters, wasn't it said that ALL the monsters were there? If flowey had all that AoE, why didn't he absorb all the monsters in Neutral lane?

3 - Wasn't it said that for monsters to absorb the soul of humans it is not necessary to kill them first? What flowey or asriel disproves this? Just because he absorbed monsters doesn't mean they can absorb humans' souls without killing them, especially when it comes to that.

nice
There is no evidence that orbs have that kind of weakness. It would be too random, to begin with. And if they had such a weakness, Frisk would have no idea about that. It makes more sense that Frisk is actively using a power.
Frisk has evidently been shown to figure out certain things about an enemy in a fairly quick amount of time, I dont think its far-fetched to reach such a conclusion. Madjick is unaffected by frisk's glare, as is every other enemy, outside of the orbs, frisk glaring at an enemy has never really been shown to reduce an enemies statistics, at least from what I remember.
If they can use it to fight against trained soldiers, that should count for something. Even someone like Undyne doesn't say anything about Frisk's usage of weapons while mocking them for other minor things (Such as being bad at jumping). And to use things like revolver (it has multiple bars and getting criticsl is really hard), you would need some skill. Even when you get yellow flag in the ball game, it talks about "Frisk's sure fire accuracy" which is blatant reference to the gun they get later on.
After looking at the Weapon Mastery page again it seems its not as strict as I thought, just needing to have greater skill than the average person, so ehh I can see the reasoning

It would be resurrection if they came back by themselves. Being resurrected by another is another matter. And even after their resurrection, they are still in some kind if ghost form. That's more than enough for necromancy.

And about the player thing. Chara says that after taking the control of Frisk. Since there is no more Frisk to speak of, Chara would obviously talk to the player. However, prior to that, the soul belongs to both Frisk and player as evidenced by "ourheart" sprite. Frisk is shown to be heavily related to the said soul and I don't see why Frisk wouldn't scale to something done through that. Besides, at no point of the game the player or Frisk specifically tries to make Chara come back. Frisk just falls down and Chara is resurrected. There is no way this doesn't scale to Frisk.
I mean resurrection also covers reincarnation as well it seems, while necromancy covers the control of bodies/souls, but ehh
This ability is not to be confused with Necromancy, the ability to raise the dead as undead beings, but it also covers Reincarnation, characters who, upon death, eventually reincarnate the bodies of others - not as a mechanic of the verse, but through their own powers.
Necromancy refers to the ability to control the bodies and/or souls of the deceased. This is most frequently depicted as being able to resurrect the dead to varying to degrees, from shambling corpses to conscious zombies to even complete Resurrection.

For the second thing, You can say they share the same heart but they evidently produce their own amounts of DT, of which chara specifies it is YOU who awakens them from death, if frisk also scaled to such than I feel chara would have specified instead of singling you out. The player has been shown to create its own determination, it being able to do a TRUE RESET at the end of True Pacifist is a good example of that I suppose, but I can get your reasoning nonetheless.
Their incorporeality seems to be layered. Because even Asriel couldn't absorb Napstablook despite absorbing everybody's souls.
Ngl not sure how incorporeality could help against being absorbed on such a level, presumably the other ghosts where consumed if we consider that everyone aside from napstablook was consumed, so it would just be a resistance to absorption on blooks part. Also think it would be weird to say frisk isnt able to interact with the ghosts and then say they can interact with the nonexistent gaster.
The abilities they display are way too conveninent and doesn't usally show up in other situations. If it was just limited to that, I may have agreed with you. I was hesitant to add this as well in the beginning. But Asriel battle, suddenly having the ability to "Save" to be more specific, is too blatant just to ignore.
Mehhh I mean what the SAVE thing it was when they where High DT, so probably wouldnt normally apply.
Also I mean, I feel if frisk can somewhat learn these new abilities on the fly to aid in battle, than I feel they could have done similar things in a lot of the encounters, of which evidently doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back