• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ask POH to put that in a blog format.

And don't worry about the "delays" and shit. You've done a lot to help set things right with this verse. Go rest now.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know, but should a note be added to Ichigo's page or something for the Planet level rating?
More like something to explain the scaling from the calcs and the final part situation in order to prevent hate threads.

Dark649 said:
More like something to explain the scaling from the calcs and the final part situation in order to prevent hate threads.
Not a bad idea. HST upgrades/downgrades always generate a lot of salt.

Soldier Blue said:
Not a bad idea. HST upgrades/downgrades always generate a lot of salt.
It's mainly about Bleach and Naruto/Boruto [And Dragon Ball] since threads about One Piece are much less.

Try FT threads...

That said explaining the scailing won't stop the hate threads, but it still would be useful I guess.

I just think people are too lazy to read the profile.

I think people are still arguing over it or something similiar in that goku vs ichigo thread debunk... thread. Which is somehow not closed.

How many people have I seen today ask why is ichigo 3x planet level.. really quite annoying.

Though if you want a note at the bottom of the page I'd just say "Cleaved Yhwach in two who can merge three worlds together, who is also superior to the Blanks that can drive soul society and earth into a collision course. His reiatsu also stabilizes the three worlds from collapsing, even as a corpse."

It would of been nice to see Yhwach actually do this though. It would of been far above 3x planet level to move those planets at a good speed Probably into star level.

Also we could make a profile for Senna. She would actually have a tier higher than Yhwach through a suicide move

Yep that debunk thread is really annoying. Some have already told him Ichigo is at least 3x Planet Lvl via bisecting Yhwach while weakened but they still said that's not proof. I also said everything you pretty much said in your fourth paragraph except the Blanks part.

LordAizenSama said:
I think people are still arguing over it or something similiar in that goku vs ichigo thread debunk... thread. Which is somehow not closed.
Should I go ahead and close that thread?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I would like to thank everone who participated in this thread and the revision
Kuuichigo deserves the most thanks. He actually went about editing profiles with a massive headache while we sat here and argued.

I still wouldn't scale tbh as being much weaker, they could kill the previous SK. Who wasn't confirmed dead mind you. If reiatsu can't be stopped unless the heart stops and it's stated at best SS could could restrict it to the body.

I believe Yhwach is glass canon, and that's certainly a valid statement by manga portrayal. Even then, i wouldn't have went as far as to disregard statements and portrayal that wasn't contradicted consistently or not obvious Hyperbole. But this is my subjective opinion, on VsBW it's viewed more as a objective outcome, because you guys will adamantly deny and push your views, and it's like 10 v 1 in that regard.

I'll just say this, after today, I won't argue against it since a majority accepts it, but if it was overall based on objectivity, there wouldn't be much of a debate about it around the web. I mean...honestly, you guys may be annoyed by me bringing this subject up again, but this is no different than taking say...the Naruto Databook at face value, minus 1 or 3 things.

How often does the Character A uses their Reaitsu to block Character B's attack really come into play in Bleach? It was explaining by Kenpachi and stated once more by Aizen during his fight with Soi-Fon but never really after that if I recall correctly.

Also is it actually accepted that both Aizen and Ichigo can destroy the three spiritual realms by themselves using only their spiritual pressure? If it is not, I have to ask why, since they are presumably on par with Soul King Yhwach according to the scaling here and Soul King Yhwach can do it.

@Damage every single time. There is no way to stop a shinigamis reoatsu unless their heart stops. Also their reiatsu must be significantly higher for it to lolnope stuff. To attack a Shinigami you need to attack through their reiatsu or use some hax

Attack potency /=/ DC. The SoulKing governs all realms and the flow of souls to the afterlife and vice versa,the SK naturally has a affinity for affecting other dimensions. Though I wouldnt be surprised if either of them could seriously f the world up. Shunsui was worried about Ichigo being so powerful that he couldn't return to earth due to becoming so powerful, etc.

I'm pretty much in agreement with them ^.

I think the scaling being used isn't enough by itself to raise characters to planetary / multi-continent level. It seems on the face of it to be something being taken out of proportion. Of course since it is all settled now anyway by majority vote I don't think this is likely to be reverted back or changed any time soon, but I still need to note that it is overblown.

Fan-calcing and scaling, while perfectly valid methods on their own, are being used in a way to totally inflate characters above their shown portrayl in the series itself.

Im not sure what part of about 10~ statements that the SK controls the world and without their power it collapses, or the constant statements about Yhwach is destroying the world by merging them together is vague.

Ontop of that theres recently a planet level calc that scales to Yhwach from that first movie. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I will say this, I'm actually a Bleach Supporter. I generally agree with all the revisions except a few:

• Disregarding Gin's statement of his Zanpakuto Speed
  • Disregarding Bankai Multiplier statement given inconsistencies (For a handfull of the cast) yet accepting 10 day gate to gate statenent despite consistent Portrayal being a consistent Inconsistency from the statement.
  • SK stuff
But that's it. But yeah, it's cool. I'm letting it go.

EDIT: I believe there is a difference between being able to destroy the spiritual realms as part of his abilities as the Soul King, and having planetary level AP with every attack.

Nothing in Yhwach's feats suggest he is capable of creating those kinds of attacks casually.

Ah god not gin again. Mans been dead for like 10 years and hes still a pain.

"Before my power I will merge the worlds as one" requires a certain level of ap to do so. This wasnt no special technique or anything. The soulking does not have a special ability to destroy the worlds, it just grants him the power to do so if he sees fit. Why on earth would there be a special power for the SK to destroy the thing it is supposed to maintain?

Yhwach was likely going to drag the worlds together via his shadows or something telekinesis wise. We already know hes got some pretty dam god Telekinesis for lifting the SKP. (Which I wouldn't actually mind seeing a recalc of that with the new rescaling of the seireitei)

The Soul King does have a special ability to regulate the flow of souls which maintains the stability to the world. Presumably if he stopped using that ability which Yhwach could choose to do, then the system of spiritual realms will become inherently unbalanced.

I'd love to see how telekinesis can drag together overlapping spiritual realms.

The worlds would be destroyed. Not merged together.

Also that is not a power of the soulking, that is a lack OF the soulkings power.

If you want to see that watch Bleach Movie #1, Memories of Nobody

> Also that is not a power of the soulking, that is a lack OF the soulkings power.

I just said that. Yhwach has the Soul King's power, so presumably he can control how stable he makes the spiritual realms.

And Yhwach's ultimate goal was to merge the spiritual realms (which would destroy them) for the purpose of removing death from existence.

@LordAizen

I'm not saying Yhwach isn't planet level. I'm saying Ichigo and Aizen don't scale. My reasoning is above but it doesn't matter.

Speaking of the feat from the Bleach movie. If senna could perform a large planet level feat, shouldn't Yhwach scale to it since anything senna can do he should be able to? And also Ichigo and Aizen would scale.

Amlad22 said:
Speaking of the feat from the Bleach movie. If senna could perform a large planet level feat, shouldn't Yhwach scale to it since anything senna can do he should be able to? And also Ichigo and Aizen would scale.
Only to the possible Anime Counterpart of them during the final arc, which sadly i doubt we will see the final arc animated.

Suicide or not, it doesn't make much sense that Senna is stronger than the Reiatsu of the soul king infused with Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back