• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
For toshiro's profile, how should we insert his large city level stats? Should we take out the own level stats and replace it with the large city level ones?

Just leave the "young" captains' pre time skip stats alone for now. Take care of the post time skip ones and the stats for the senior captains and Division Zero.

Sorry but this is aggravating me.

I wrote a long ass post suggesting where they would all go so we wouldn't have this problem. Right now you're just changing the stats without updating the reasonings.

I didn't care before since it was a simple one but this one is different as it affects nearly all of the profiles. I honestly would appreciate if you could let me handle this.

KuuIchigo said:
I wrote a long ass post suggesting where they would all go so we wouldn't have this problem. Right now you're just changing the stats without updating the reasonings.
Yeah, I just had to fix up the reasoning on a couple of profiles.

By the way @Peter why weren't the separate keys for the old captains removed?

I'm going to emphasize that we should wait for Kuu to make the edits and that no one else should go editing the profiles. Much easier to keep track of that way

I agree with LordAizenSama. And another reason it'd be for the best is that KuuIchigo is more knowledgeable than others here when it comes to Bleach.

Anyone knowledgeable on meteorite stuff, calculations or both should go to Piercer's blog for Gremmy's meteor. The 11000 km/s used is being contested and it might downgrade them to Continent level or so.

Other than that, I believe we're almost done?

TataHakai has good points. I remember once POH also arguing that the meteorite should be considered real over here in this blog. I think he too has good points.

We just need a calc group member to tell us which end should be accepted.

"Planet Level" Bleach bugs the everloving shit out of me, and it's because you guys still haven't clarified Key things.

The Soul King being able to destroy the All three realms is the point of contention.

Chapters 614-615 prove that the SK's life is tied to the 3 dimensions. If he dies, the 3 realms crumble and return to nothing. Ok, it was also stated, but I can't remember what chapters, that the soul will also maintains the 3 realms.

So, already, we know 3 ways to destroy all three dimensions that don't involve Energy Levels, AP or DC:

• Create an imbalance of souls
  • Kill the SK
  • The SK wills it.
Chapter 617 states Mimihagi isn't a complete substitute for the SK Proper. We know that the Soul Society can't stop reiatsu, only restrain it to the body at best, any more is baseless. Yhwach is stronger than both the SK and Mimihagi as shown and stated from chapters 614-620.

• Ichigo with a Reiatsu infused blade from Yhwach cut through Reio, who alone is superior to Minihagi.
  • Yhwach casually shredded Mimihagi once he was serious and stated he was far superior.
So my question is, how is Yhwach Planet Level from absorbing Mimihagi if mimihagi was far inferior to him in the first place and inferior to the SK proper?

There is no planet level feat from Yhwach or SK or Mimihagi. Nothing suggested the SK's power is capable of destroying planets simply based on Reiatsu alone. Yhwach is scaled to Planet level based on vague statements after absorbing Mimihagi, which, those same exact statements were being made in my first 3 bullets above dealing with the destruction of the 3 realms.

Sure being the statements are vague an argument can be made that it does mean planet level, but at the same time, the argument that The SK's power to dictate the status of the 3 realms isn't related to Spirit Energy is just as valid. Yhwach's best DC Feat is Multi-Continent level in the final fight, but that's all we see.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but these things haven't been addressed and only skipped over. Can someone please address this, because I've ready it in it's entirety and from my understanding, the destruction of the three realms isn't tied to the SK's Reiatsu output or anything, otherwise Base Yhwach and Ichibei should scale to Planet Level as again, Yhwach is superior to both the SK and Mimihagi. We know the Almighty doesn't affect the user stats.

@Final certain people were upgraded for less and on much higher tiers in some verses. Don't see why Yhwach would be an exeception.

Blanked said:
@Final certain people were upgraded for less and on much higher tiers in some verses. Don't see why Yhwach would be an exeception.
And some people were denied upgrades for more in certain verses. And like I said, if this is going to be the case, Ichibei and Base Yhwach have to be upgraded to planet level.

@KuuIchigo

Town level+

A lot of those characters should not scale to this feat, unless Lieutenants like Rangiku and Shuhei somehow reached Bankai Ikkaku level with just Shikai. It was done by Resurrección Edrad who was rivalling Bankai Ikkaku, albeit it was a casual attack.

Mayuri and Uryu should probably be higher.

Large Town level

Mayuri isn't weak.

Szayel is kinda inconsistent but his reiatsu should be higher than Yammy's if they're both Sealed. He's ranked higher and there are only a few exceptions to the rankings.

Ginjo and Ichigo are definetly much higher.

Mountain level+

Why are Espada weaker than Harribel being scaled to Tōshirō's feat? Doesn't make much sense.

Komamura damaged Hollowfied Tousen.

Tousen is a Director General of the Espada, he shouldn't be weaker than any of them, especially with two Bankai level power ups.

Kenpachi and Byakuya scale to Yammy, who is Espada 0. They're superior to Starrk.

Tsukishima and Ginjo and anyone in Fullbring Arc should be discussed further.

Island level+

If we actually think about it, can we really say that Shikai Shunsui is still superior to Bankai Tōshirō, even after his training? This would apply to all Seniors.

The answer to this probably affects, Aizen, Isshin, Gin, Yoruichi and etc stats too.

Every Captain's Bankai/Hollowfication should get Island level+. Seniors, RG Trainees, Elites, etc scale higher but to what extent depends on:

- My question about Shunsui

- If I can think of some good feats to calc

>Calc group members cannot help. This is Bleach context

Excuse me? Are you gonna ignore the calc members because of context? What?

Calc members should see the calc to see if the calc is right and wrong, to evaluate it and correct any mistake

@Piercer

The attack was done on shikai Ikkaku and he was able to keep on fighting after it, so the scaling is fine there.

Grimmjow and Nnoitra should be comparable to Halibel since they fought Kenpachi and Ichigo (who are stronger than Toshiro), which is why they scale.

Tōsen was holding back, when he went all out he one shotted Sajin's Bankai. And saying that Tōsen is above Starrk seems very inconsistent with their respective feats.

Starrk fought Shunsui who is vastly superior to pre timeskip Byakuya and Kenpachi, so no they defiantly aren't above Starrk.

Shunsui was capable of defeating the leader of the elite sternritter while in shikai, it's very unlikely that child Toshiro would be capable of beating one of Yhwach's top sternritter.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

The math has already been evaluated as good.

What is being contested is the velocity of the meteor, which can only be answered by looking into the actual context of the chapter.

I wasn't talking about the calc though, i was talking about what he said

But i won't push more or anything so as to not derail the thread

Amlad22 said:
@Piercer
The attack was done on shikai Ikkaku and he was able to keep on fighting after it, so the scaling is fine there.

Grimmjow and Nnoitra should be comparable to Halibel since they fought Kenpachi and Ichigo (who are stronger than Toshiro), which is why they scale.

Tōsen was holding back, when he went all out he one shotted Sajin's Bankai. And saying that Tōsen is above Starrk seems very inconsistent with their respective feats.

Starrk fought Shunsui who is vastly superior to pre timeskip Byakuya and Kenpachi, so no they defiantly aren't above Starrk.

Shunsui was capable of defeating the leader of the elite sternritter while in shikai, it's very unlikely that child Toshiro would be capable of beating one of Yhwach's top sternritter.
^ This.

^The please word your sentence's better, you made it sound like the math of a calc was incorrect or something along the lines of that

@TheFinalOrder

There are only two methods to destroy the worlds. Kill Reio or have enough reiatsu. Reio cannot just will them away.

Yhwach is not superior to Reio. He needed his power to accomplish his goal. Yhwach is Planet level from absorbing Reio, not Mimihagi.

Regulating souls that would otherwise cause the annihilation of worlds is definitely a Planet level feat. The statements aren't vague either, Yhwach stated he would destroy the worlds and create a new one with his own power. We literally see him engulfing them in his reiatsu. If he was going to destroy the worlds via "unbalancing souls", then there would be massive earthquakes. That's how the words are destroyed when souls are unbalanced. We saw this when Reio was "killed".

That's all I guess.

"Regulating souls that would otherwise cause the annihilation of worlds is definitely a Planet level feat."

Lol wat.

I'd like to see a quantified calc for how much energy it takes to regulate souls? It's literally hax, that's entirely how the verse works.

Amlad22 said:
@Piercer

Survivability and endurance are not the same as durability. He got wrecked by the attack and his Zanpakuto broke.

Have you guys completely forgotten the Espada rankings? Harribel is number 3, while you're trying to scale 6 and 5 to her. Top 4 are in a different realm compared to the rest.

Resurrección Tousen>>>>>>>>>Hollowfied Tousen. Evidence that he was holding back tho? Tousen is superior to all of the Espada, he's ranked higher. Elaborate on the scaling being inconsistent.

Byakuya and Kenpachi>Espada 0>Espada 1. Shunsui is also superior to Starrk. So, what's the problem?

Is there any evidence that would suggest Post-Skip Bankai Tōshirō is still weaker than Shikai Shunsui? That's all I ask for.

Kenpachi stronger than Stark? Shunsui(think that was his name) only beat stark due to hax otherwise he got destroyed.

@TataHakai It has nothing to do with hax, it's based on reiatsu. How much energy do you think it takes to control streams of souls that would otherwise destroy planets?

@Blanked Shunsui took a point blank Cero from Starrk and was only lightly injured. He was also able to nullify Starrk's wolves, which are literally pieces of his soul exploding.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TataHakai It has nothing to do with hax, it's based on reiatsu. How much energy do you think it takes to control streams of souls that would otherwise destroy planets?
We have absolutely no way of calculating the amount of energy it takes to control streams of souls, unless you want to calculate it.

And i'm sorry but this is VERY biased, whenever i brought up the Momoshiki and Kaguya argument the ONLY argument people had towards it was "No feats to support it, only statements" yet as soon as we get 1 statement from Bleach it's automatically widely accepted.

Since it's pretty much been accepted now i don't really care to argue, just that the upgrade is baseless and biased, that's all.

Yes, but without his hax he barely did any damage. Generally skill wise Stark did overwhelm him.

Stark even fought him on equal ground after getting stabbed by surprise.

@TataHakai

Doesn't need to be calculated. He's controlling souls capable of destroying three Earth sized worlds with his own reiatsu.

Why are you telling me that? I have nothing to do with that shit. Though I'm sure what you said is not the whole case. The only thing I will say is that you're completely missing the context of Yhwach's feats.

This is a thread about Bleach Revisions, please don't derail it.

That's more of an opinion but ok. Whatever.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TheFinalOrder
There are only two methods to destroy the worlds. Kill Reio or have enough reiatsu. Reio cannot just will them away.

Yhwach is not superior to Reio. He needed his power to accomplish his goal. Yhwach is Planet level from absorbing Reio, not Mimihagi.

Regulating souls that would otherwise cause the annihilation of worlds is definitely a Planet level feat. The statements aren't vague either, Yhwach stated he would destroy the worlds and create a new one with his own power. We literally see him engulfing them in his reiatsu. If he was going to destroy the worlds via "unbalancing souls", then there would be massive earthquakes. That's how the words are destroyed when souls are unbalanced. We saw this when Reio was "killed".

That's all I guess.
1.) I do believe it's stated that if the SK let's go of his hold on the 3 realms, they would be destroyed, implying the SK has the power to do so willingly. If not, doesn't matter, but you are assuming it's reiatsu related to which there is no proof of that.

2.)If Yhwach wasn't superior then how did a sword infused with his reiatsu cut reio in half? Remember, SS can't stop reiatsu, only restrict it to the body. If Yhwach wasn't as strong as Reio, either:

• Reio is massive glass canon
  • Yhwach is stronger
You cant use "His power was sealed" as an argument because again, if that were the case, it would be an Aizen type of Situation. And yes, he absorbed Mimihagi and changed his plans after.

So, you're in a situation where you accept Yhwach as stronger, or the SK is glass canon. Nobody would scale to Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back