• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maitreya’s 2024 Profile Revisions: Jujutsu Kaisen Addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please review this
For information analysis
You should add the fact that Sukuna literally analyzing what Mahoraga’s ability was despite never encountering it before.
F1LQtRTWYAAF0SL.png

Actually, after reading the explanation, Reliant Immortality might still be feasible regardless.

The rules of totality state that unless a Shikigami is completely destroyed, they can be summoned again:
4.jpg

If only Mahoraga's wheel was remaining, he wouldn't be completely destroyed, and would thus be able to return, no? So it might be immortality reliant on the host? Kinda wish there was more elaboration regarding Mahoraga's regen...
Doubt this is viable

"Completely Destroyed" in this context just means killed because the white dog simply getting decapitated counted as "completely destroyed" despite it's head obviously still being present and so does the snake getting bisected.
I guess Maho thing doesn't grant him information analysis but Sukuna sensing Megumi potential should get him that. He analysed Megumi having CT potential and tolerence to stand with him. Note he didn't know about Maho or any big abilities from Megumi. He analysed that just with his senses which is clearly information analysis
1-oE9KXKZGwAOHS.webp

Also isn't this qualifies too. For able to tell their cursed energy Reinforcement gotten stronger. Despite Sukuna never fought Choso and Ino. He was able to analyse that.
4-fek3FiqtvF9UE-m.jpg
I'm not sure on using the second one because even if Sukuna never fought Ino or Choso he would know what their reinforcement was prior to his current fight by virtue of him knowing whatever Yuji knew while they shared a body like how he knew all the details about Deadly sentencing from while he was within Yuji.

The degree to which Yuji was familiar with Ino at the time is unknown but since sorcerers tend to keep reinforce themselves with C.E as a standard he might just have seen Ino using it prior while Yuji interacted with him but in Choso's case Sukuna was directly watching Yuji's fight with Choso (enough to even comment when Choso won)

I guess Maho thing doesn't grant him information analysis but Sukuna sensing Megumi potential should get him that. He analysed Megumi having CT potential and tolerence to stand with him. Note he didn't know about Maho or any big abilities from Megumi. He analysed that just with his senses which is clearly information analysis
He can just be good at observing people, it doesn't have to IA. Sensing one's potential is a very common trope in fiction, its a simple one off quote, it isn't Sukuna analyzing. And him just seeing Megumi fight while in Yuji's body, likely judged off that.

Also isn't this qualifies too. For able to tell their cursed energy Reinforcement gotten stronger. Despite Sukuna never fought Choso and Ino. He was able to analyse that.
He doesn't have to, he was in Yuji's body while Choso was fighting him, and fought alongside him. Same with everyone else, Sukuna can sense and see what Yuji saw so he just based it off that.

Sukuna being able to harm Mahito with physical attacks would be Enhanced NPI (on top of CE Manip's NPI) to affect the soul, Sukuna being able to RCT away Mahito's Soul Manip isn't something that's outright confirmed and is a contested topic in the manga so Sukuna's Soul Manip for that would be a possibly rating at best.

I have a lot of other takes on the profile:
  • The keys should be "2/3 Fingers (Yuji's Body) | 15 Fingers (Yuji's Body) | 15 Fingers (Megumi's Body) | Full Power (Megumi's Body) | True Form" specifying the body Sukuna's possessing in each of his states makes it easier to know what powerset he has access to in vs threads and matchups are made using keys
  • Remove Jogo not being able to hit Sukuna in his skilled h2h justification, that's more of a speed + power feat than a skill feat
  • Justification for Explosion & Fire Manip should be more informative, something like: "By chanting "Open" Sukuna is able to create a flame shaped into an arrow and cause a massive explosion by firing it"
  • Remove Accelerated Development, that's already included in Cursed Energy Manip
  • Dismantle and Cleave should have Enhanced Invisibility for being invisible to most sorcerers and cursed spirits
  • Include the scan of Jogo saying his body moved on instinct for Sukuna's Fear Manip
  • Remove everything referring to Sukuna as the "King of Poisons," that's a mistranslation, Sukuna's fingers are poisonous because they're Special Grade Cursed Objects
  • Mahoraga's Adaptation and Reactive Evolution should be merged on the same bullet point
  • Sukuna being able to hide in shadows is just Darkness Manip, BFR is about removing the opponent not yourself
  • Sukuna wasn't regenerating from being hit by Black Flash while unconscious, we can see he is wide awake while hiding in the shadows
  • Kamutoke should be added to Sukuna's equipment in his Full Power key
  • Sukuna's Power Mimicry should called Technique Mimicry and include how he mimicked Piercing Blood using Max Elephant's Water Manip
  • Tranquil Deer should have Healing
  • His Darkness Manip description needs more information: "Using Megumi's Ten Shadows Technique, he is able to summon Shikigami using shadows as an intermediary, he can also enter shadows to hide in or store objects"
  • His Summoning should be for summoning his Shikigami and also being able to half-summon them
  • Nue should have Flight and Paralysis Inducement too (Nue's electric shock wings paralyzed Nishimiya)
  • His Fusionism should mention how Totalities work by having a Shikigami inherit the power of dead Shikigami
  • Remove "Statistics Amplification (Thanks to his body's natural mutations, Sukuna is able to use hand signs while keeping two other hands free and continue on with chants that enhance his cursed technique without straining his lungs thanks to his extra mouths.)" and create a separate tabber for Sukuna's True Form with Additional Limbs listed in it, add Chanting and Hand Signs in Sukuna's Notable Attacks/Techniques to explain how that works and include the explanation of Sukuna's True Form being able to perform them better there
  • Remove Sukuna gaining Mahoraga's Adaptations, neither Sukuna or Megumi adapt to Unlimited Void despite bearing the process of Mahoraga's Adaptation and Sukuna had to develop a model to bypass Infinity by having Mahoraga gain an adaptation that was possible for him to mimic which would be unecessary if the results of Adaptation applied to the user as well and not just Mahoraga

Actually noting it as enhanced would make sense in this instance since the cursed energy page already has limited invisibility on it for cursed energy and its techniques.
Ok perfect, I’ll leave it as is. Thanks very much.

Is there anything else that needs to be done to the profiles or do they look just about good for completion?

@SunDaGamer I did some of the things listed like removed the references to the king of poisons

Added more justifications towards darkness manipulation on Sukuna’s key.

Added flight and paralysis inducement because of Nue for Sukuna’s profile.

Added Kamutoke to Sukuna’s equipment.

Added the Jogo scan of his body moving instinctually because of Sukuna.

The majority of the things asked are, I’ve done. Thanks very much for taking the time to put this together, it was very helpful :)

He can just be good at observing people, it doesn't have to IA. Sensing one's potential is a very common trope in fiction, its a simple one off quote, it isn't Sukuna analyzing. And him just seeing Megumi fight while in Yuji's body, likely judged off that.
It's not saying he observed the people that's Why I dropped out maho feat which was observation based. Here he specifically states he sensed potential from his CT.
He doesn't have to, he was in Yuji's body while Choso was fighting him, and fought alongside him. Same with everyone else, Sukuna can sense and see what Yuji saw so he just based it off that.
Idk what you are trying to say here. What Yuji body has anything to do with analysing Choso and Ino? This we are talking about current arc not Shibuya Incident.This is what information analysis page states. Sukuna was able to tell everyones durability was increased even without fighting them it's clearly suits what's written in the page.
Information Analysis, or Scanning, is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them. A basic analysis can grant only rudimentary data on the target, such as their level of strength, speed, durability, or intelligence, while more powerful analyses can grant extensive information on the target's abilities and even personal history. This ability often overlaps with Power Mimicry, allowing a character to copy another after analyzing them.

I'm not sure on using the second one because even if Sukuna never fought Ino or Choso he would know what their reinforcement was prior to his current fight by virtue of him knowing whatever Yuji knew while they shared a body like how he knew all the details about Deadly sentencing from while he was within Yuji.

The degree to which Yuji was familiar with Ino at the time is unknown but since sorcerers tend to keep reinforce themselves with C.E as a standard he might just have seen Ino using it prior while Yuji interacted with him but in Choso's case Sukuna was directly watching Yuji's fight with Choso (enough to even comment when Choso won)
Sukuna knows Ino and Choso's durability from Shibuya Incident arc but my argument is for Shinjuku Showdown Arc. Sukuna in current arc was able to analyse Ino & Choso durability has increased even before battle starts. I hope I cleared your misunderstanding. Because I'm not arguing for Yuji vs Choso fight here. Idk why this misunderstanding even exist in the first place

It's not saying he observed the people that's Why I dropped out maho feat which was observation based. Here he specifically states he sensed potential from his CT.
So enhanced senses?

Idk what you are trying to say here. What Yuji body has anything to do with analysing Choso and Ino? This we are talking about current arc not Shibuya Incident.This is what information analysis page states. Sukuna was able to tell everyones durability was increased even without fighting them it's clearly suits what's written in the page.
Sukuna saw them all before during Shibuya, he ofc now sees them during the fight of their lives and can see their better at reinforcement, this has zero to with IA and is just curse energy sensing.

Please stop with this push for IA on these characters when they are just observant lmao

Idk what you are trying to say here. What Yuji body has anything to do with analysing Choso and Ino? This we are talking about current arc not Shibuya Incident.This is what information analysis page states. Sukuna was able to tell everyone’s durability was increased even without fighting them it's clearly suits what's written in the page.
Information analysis can also be further supported by Sukuna copying the aspects of both piercing blood, and Gojo’s healing technique to restore his burnt out CT, which Sukuna both understood and demonstrated to be able to do just after witnessing Gojo do it once.

So enhanced senses?
Sensing and analysing someone else strength is called IA. Yeah it also can be identified as ES or EP depending on what they are seeing specifically. Depending on context.
Sukuna saw them all before during Shibuya, he ofc now sees them during the fight of their lives and can see their better at reinforcement, this has zero to with IA and is just curse energy sensing.

Please stop with this push for IA on these characters when they are just observant lmao
You are literally admitting he can identify the Power difference between Shibuya and Shinjuku Showdown whats the problem then? Like it's clearly mentioned analysing durability is enough to grant them IA.

Also Power Mimicry needs information analysis too. Sukuna copying Mahos world slash, PB and Kenjaku cursed object technique also falls under that.
Information analysis can also be further supported by Sukuna copying the aspects of both piercing blood, and Gojo’s healing technique to restore his burnt out CT, which Sukuna both understood and demonstrated to be able to do just after witnessing Gojo do it once.
^

I thought it was agreed that Sukuna's true body doesn't need its own key cuz the only notable differences are the additional limbs and enhanced damage boost

You should add the fact that Sukuna literally analyzing what Mahoraga’s ability was despite never encountering it before.
Dude what? He compares it to furu's incantation lmao, thats how he figured it out, this is not IA.

You are literally admitting he can identify the Power difference between Shibuya and Shinjuku Showdown whats the problem then? Like it's clearly mentioned analysing durability is enough to grant them IA.
Because that is him looking at their curse energy, that isn't IA. You're conflating sensing with IA and it doesn't work.

Sukuna knows Ino and Choso's durability from Shibuya Incident arc but my argument is for Shinjuku Showdown Arc. Sukuna in current arc was able to analyse Ino & Choso durability has increased even before battle starts. I hope I cleared your misunderstanding. Because I'm not arguing for Yuji vs Choso fight here. Idk why this misunderstanding even exist in the first place
That's not really my agreement at all, my point was that the original post implied that Sukuna analyzed Choso and Ino's durability despite never fighting them before
The highlighted part reads as you implying that him having never fought them before means he has no reference for their C.E Reinforcement prior to his current fight to judge that they had gotten better at it, he's watched both of them in prior events through Yuji so he's got a reference for how good their C.E Reinforcement was prior to their current fight especially since Sorcerers are already just able to plainly see the C.E flow of other sorcerers so if the C.E running through their bodies just got higher than the last time he saw them he would know without the need for info analysis

I thought it was agreed that Sukuna's true body doesn't need its own key cuz the only notable differences are the additional limbs and enhanced damage boost
Yeah, I've changed my mind on that, his True Form should just be a transformation he can access when in control of his vessel, although I don't know if he could do that in Yuji's body since Yuji and Sukuna are more like Hana and Angel than the other Reincarnated Sorcerers who have suppressed their vessel like what Sukuna did when he swapped to Megumi

Sukuna's Info Analysis should be for his Technique Mimicry feats, there was also him being able to tell Higuruma's cursed technique control was comparable to his own after seeing Higuruma use Domain Amplification without cancelling out the Executioner's Sword

him being able to tell Higuruma's cursed technique control was comparable to his own after seeing Higuruma use Domain Amplification without cancelling out the Executioner's Sword
That just isn't IA then, he deadass is seeing someone do something on his level thats all.

I'm gonna add some more information on Yorozu vs Sukuna and Gojo vs Sukuna and current battle if possible. But for now check this and tell me if anything needs to be corrected.
Gifted (Sukuna, an exceptionally intelligent sorcerer in the world, possesses a deep understanding of cursed techniques, curses, and reverse cursed techniques. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu during the Heian Era, Sukuna was feared as the most powerful sorcerer, defeating both Sun-Moon-Stars and the Five Empty Generals, the most elite of the Fujiwara Clan's Subjugation Units and leaving a lasting impact on history. His title as the "Strongest Sorcerer in History" and "King of Curses" reflects his unparalleled strength & skills in Jujutsu. Sukuna's ability to quickly deduce and counter cursed techniques, as seen in his battle against Mahoraga, showcases his strategic prowess. Even Satoru Gojo, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer of the modern age, acknowledges Sukuna's formidable strength & skills. Additionally, Sukuna quickly grasped the potential of Megumi's cursed technique in their brief battle, eventually forming a binding vow with Yuji to seize Megumi's body. Later, during a confrontation with Hana Kurusu, Sukuna manipulated Megumi's memories to make her believe he was in control, leading to a critical injury when she embraced him.)

I’m gonna ask some staff to comment since this thread is just about completed and just needs one more staff approval to be closed.

Thank you very much for your time, we officially have @Damage3245 and @LephyrTheRevanchist approving this thread and I made all the changes recommended that I do by @Duedate8898, who said the rest was fine from what I recall, so I believe we have enough staff approvals to close this thread however if there are any other final things that are needed to be said/done, then by all means let me know.

Thank you very much for your time, we officially have @Damage3245 and @LephyrTheRevanchist approving this thread and I made all the changes recommended that I do by @Duedate8898, who said the rest was fine from what I recall, so I believe we have enough staff approvals to close this thread however if there are any other final things that are needed to be said/done, then by all means let me know.
Add this to his intelligence section. I think other things are good so far.
Gifted (Sukuna, an exceptionally intelligent sorcerer in the world, possesses a deep understanding of cursed techniques, curses, and reverse cursed techniques. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu during the Heian Era, Sukuna was feared as the most powerful sorcerer, defeating both Sun-Moon-Stars and the Five Empty Generals, the most elite of the Fujiwara Clan's Subjugation Units and leaving a lasting impact on history. His title as the "Strongest Sorcerer in History" and "King of Curses" reflects his unparalleled strength & skills in Jujutsu. Sukuna's ability to quickly deduce and counter cursed techniques, as seen in his battle against Mahoraga, showcases his strategic prowess. Even Satoru Gojo, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer of the modern age, acknowledges Sukuna's formidable strength & skills. Additionally, Sukuna quickly grasped the potential of Megumi's cursed technique in their brief battle, eventually forming a binding vow with Yuji to seize Megumi's body. Later, during a confrontation with Hana Kurusu, Sukuna manipulated Megumi's memories to make her believe he was in control, leading to a critical injury when she embraced him.)

Maho's spatial stuff and concept needs to be put into its own key. Like "Post Limitless Adaptation" cuz it should not be in his base abilities.

@GarrixianXD can you help here?
Thank you both very much for the help on the matter. Both Sukuna's and Mahoraga's profiles have been updated respectively, this thread can now be closed.

Thank you both very much for the help on the matter. Both Sukuna's and Mahoraga's profiles have been updated respectively, this thread can now be closed.

Maho should have a second key still Post Limitless adaptation

Same with Sukuna,

this is in his full form after adapting to Limitless, he does not have this on go in Fushiguro's.

Last edited:

Closing
Maho should have a second key still Post Limitless adaptation

Same with Sukuna,

this is in his full form after adapting to Limitless, he does not have this on go in Fushiguro's.
That's honestly for another thread to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back