• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
What as been done and needs to be since the last thread for this arc:

Seireitei calc [Ô£ô]

Gremmy and Kenpachi meteor feat calc [Ô£ô]

The pages of been updated for the new meteor calc [Ô£ô]

A new mimighai speed calc has been made []

The scaling for the new mimighai speed calc has been discussed []

The pages of been updated for the new mimighai speed calc have been updated []

Post-Timeskip Toshiro's stoping a city from falling calc [Ô£ô]

The scaling for the falling city calc has been discussed []

The pages of been updated for the new falling city calc have been updated []

Please tell me if i messed something important

Few things for the High 6-A scaling:

Uryu's profile doesn't really make sense. It's stated that he had tanked attacks from Jugram when that wasn't really the case and even if he did, reiatsu dictates he would have the same AP as durability, so the "Possibly" is contradictory.

I suggest he scales to High 6-A for his encounters with Ichigo.

I'm not sure why Kenpachi has the "At least" and "likely higher".

Also Unohana's profile hasn't been changed.

I won't mention the Royal Guard at this moment, I think we can solve that after.

Anyways, we should probably look at who scales to Tōshirō and then we can go from there.

If you mean Hutsugaya's 6-C feat, then shouldn't that scale to the likes of Yamamoto (in Shikai) and the likes of Kyoraku & Ukitake?

They would scale higher, (will explain later). Pretty much every Captain's Bankai and every Sternritter's Vollständig would scale to it, with a few exceptions scaling a bit higher. This would then probably scale to Fullbringers like Tsukishima and Ginjo.

Piercer of Heaven said:
I'm not sure why Kenpachi has the "At least" and "likely higher". Also Unohana's profile hasn't been changed.
Shikai Kenpachi with Eyepatch smashed the meteor.Without Eyepatch he should be At Least High 6-A , Likely Higher.Same goes to Bankai Kenpachi.

What is Unohana scaled to ?

Personally, I think Shikai Kenpachi should be just "High 6-A". I know he was "At least Low 6-B" before the revision, but that's understandable since the feat was in the highest end of Low 6-B, but the result for the current calculation isn't far into Multi-Continent level at all.

All these bleach upgrades, yet Ulqiorra doesn't get upgraded.

Dissapointment.

Also, Burning indeed has a point there.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Personally, I think Shikai Kenpachi should be just "High 6-A". I know he was "At least Low 6-B" before the revision, but that's understandable since the feat was in the highest end of Low 6-B, but the result for the current calculation isn't far into Multi-Continent level at all.

i'll fix that

I thought we were using 10 Days Walking Scaling.

Why dont we use it ? I missed something i guess.

The4Godlike said:
I thought we were using 10 Days Walking Scaling.
Why dont we use it ? I missed something i guess.
just for the sake consistency

Kenpachi removing his Eyepath receives a boost greater than releasing Shikai and Unohana fought the Unpatched Kenpachi.

Plus, Sealed and Patched Kenpachi is superior to 1 Gremmy and Unohana fought Sealed and Unpatched Kenpachi.

But wasn't that because Kenpachi restricted himself ?

Then doesn't this make Sternritter Yourself also High 6-A ? IIRC he also trashed a Unpatched Kenpachi.

The4Godlike said:
But wasn't that because Kenpachi restricted himself ?
Then doesn't this make Sternritter Yourself also High 6-A ? IIRC he also trashed a Unpatched Kenpachi.
Kenpachi was already weakned from his previous fight

Royd should scale to the upgrades somehow.

Also, someone should post the MHS+ calc in the Bleach profiles for their Pre-Timeskip versions. Ichigo's scaling to Byakuya while Byakuya's scaling...to Ichigo.

Uryu should be straight "High 6-A" for fighting a whole night against a serious Jugram & fighting True Shikai Ichigo.

We also need to revise the Fullbringers & Transcendent Aizen who should be "At least High 6-A likely higher"

@The4Godlike Kenpachi's restraints were no longer there towards the end in his fight with Unohana. Royd finessed restrained Kenpachi but he could possibly scale to High 6-A anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back