• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maitreya’s 2024 Profile Revisions: Jujutsu Kaisen Addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I did forget, the thing with Megumi where Sukuna makes him take the damage instead is just damage transferal on a spiritual level not resistance. It could be listed as Unconventional Resistance to NPI/Soul Manipulation but Damage transferal is probably the best bet.

Actually I did forget, the thing with Megumi where Sukuna makes him take the damage instead is just damage transferal on a spiritual level not resistance. It could be listed as Unconventional Resistance to NPI/Soul Manipulation but Damage transferal is probably the best bet.
what about this?
I think it's more of a weakeness for DE.
It can't completely target domeone with with different souls, we eve Mahito not doing anything to Sukuna (out of fear?) when Yuji enter his domain.

Do we have feat of DE affecting someone with multiple selves (type 1or 2)?

what about this?
I disagree with it because Sukuna has to choose for Megumi to take on the DE its not a natural result of two souls being in the body. In fact, it's straight up said everything is targeted by Gojo's unlimited void within a domain and that Sukuna was actively choosing to make Megumi undergo these effects for Mahroaga's adaptation.

I disagree with it because Sukuna has to choose for Megumi to take on the DE its not a natural result of two souls being in the body. In fact, it's straight up said everything is targeted by Gojo's unlimited void within a domain and that Sukuna was actively choosing to make Megumi undergo these effects for Mahroaga's adaptation.
then how did he do it?

It's not explicit how he did so, just that via the TS technique he's capable of transferring the burden of Mahoraga's adaptation to beings other than Mahoraga. Domain Expansion has no such weaknesses that you're attempting to postulate.

Since this is taking some time, I'll leave my blog here

Differences:
1. Low-Mid instead of Mid cuz regenerating brain damage isn't necessarily the latter
2. Separated abilities by the criteria of Sukuna having them on his own or having them by being a Cursed Object that can incarnate via vessels
3. Removed Immortality Type 4, as that requires guaranteed resurrection when Sukuna will only return if a compatible vessel ingests one of his fingers. Also removed Immortality Type 6 since I'm pretty sure Sukuna can't just switch bodies in a way that warrants listing that ability

Also, I'm not sure I agree with Sukuna having Chimera Shadow Garden

Since this is taking some time, I'll leave my blog here

Differences:
1. Low-Mid instead of Mid cuz regenerating brain damage isn't necessarily the latter
2. Separated abilities by the criteria of Sukuna having them on his own or having them by being a Cursed Object that can incarnate via vessels
3. Removed Immortality Type 4, as that requires guaranteed resurrection when Sukuna will only return if a compatible vessel ingests one of his fingers. Also removed Immortality Type 6 since I'm pretty sure Sukuna can't just switch bodies in a way that warrants listing that ability

Also, I'm not sure I agree with Sukuna having Chimera Shadow Garden
Looks good there are some small changes needs to be done I will comment on that later onwards

This isn't something Maho can do normally, he specifically needs to encounter an ability to manifest the counter. This should be in a different key or also given a conditional title.

Would Mid-High Regeneration via Reliant Immortality be feasible? It seems that as long as his wheel remains, he can recover, no? Sukuna vaporized Mahoraga with their flame arrow, but made sure that their Wheel remained, and thus was able to recover and return later to fight in the Culling Games and against Gojo. Yet when against Gojo, it and its wheel were erased, causing Mahoraga to kinda just die. So it seems their regen is reliant on the wheel, as is their adaptation. So it seems like a logical consensus, no? Could be wrong, but that feels like it's the case... The Mid Regen could just be supplemental evidence methinks (I wish I could say them getting turned into red paste in the anime too, but oh well).

Would Mid-High Regeneration via Reliant Immortality be feasible? It seems that as long as his wheel remains, he can recover, no? Sukuna vaporized Mahoraga with their flame arrow, but made sure that their Wheel remained, and thus was able to recover and return later to fight in the Culling Games and against Gojo. Yet when against Gojo, it and its wheel were erased, causing Mahoraga to kinda just die. So it seems their regen is reliant on the wheel, as is their adaptation. So it seems like a logical consensus, no? Could be wrong, but that feels like it's the case... The Mid Regen could just be supplemental evidence methinks (I wish I could say them getting turned into red paste in the anime too, but oh well).
I think that’s more just a product of the ritual, something which requires the user there to even be a thing, otherwise alone the regen is not that, I’d say this is type 8 reliant on the wheel and or host.

I don't think this is any kind of regeneration. This is merely an aspect of the ritual as @Arkenis notes- Sukuna nullified the ritual by killing Mahoraga as an outsider, nullifying the ritual. Naturally, the Shikigami can be summoned again to reattempt the ritual or to use it in battle. It could be a weird form of immortality but it is not regeneration.

I think that’s more just a product of the ritual, something which requires the user there to even be a thing, otherwise alone the regen is not that, I’d say this is type 8 reliant on the wheel and or host.
I figured it'd be Type 8 reliant on Wheel, but via the host might be possible too..

I don't think this is any kind of regeneration. This is merely an aspect of the ritual as @Arkenis notes- Sukuna nullified the ritual by killing Mahoraga as an outsider, nullifying the ritual. Naturally, the Shikigami can be summoned again to reattempt the ritual or to use it in battle. It could be a weird form of immortality but it is not regeneration.
Then wouldn't it be Type 8 Immortality reliant on the ritual? I think Regeneration would need to be listed too no? Because I don't think we can assume said characters can regenerate from anything regardless of how far their body is broken down.

Type 4 is also possible. Due to the host not dying Mahoraga is resurrected in the shadows after a ritual fails or an outsider does him in

Then wouldn't it be Type 8 Immortality reliant on the ritual? I think Regeneration would need to be listed too no? Because I don't think we can assume said characters can regenerate from anything regardless of how far their body is broken down.
If we list regeneration alongside this type of immortality, then that's cool, but it's not something that is combat applicable.

If we list regeneration alongside this type of immortality, then that's cool, but it's not something that is combat applicable.
Wouldn't it be combat applicable if the host is there to start the ritual again? Fushiguro notes that you can summon them at ANY time in an attempt to exorcise the Shikigami.

This isn't something Maho can do normally, he specifically needs to encounter an ability to manifest the counter. This should be in a different key or also given a conditional title.
Updated my blog based on this

Wouldn't it be combat applicable if the host is there to start the ritual again? Fushiguro notes that you can summon them at ANY time in an attempt to exorcise the Shikigami.
This would only work if you hadn't tamed Mahoraga already to initiate a summoning ritual (something Sukuna cannot do). For Megumi ig it's combat applicable(?) but for Sukuna it would not be.

Actually, after reading the explanation, Reliant Immortality might still be feasible regardless.

The rules of totality state that unless a Shikigami is completely destroyed, they can be summoned again:
4.jpg

If only Mahoraga's wheel was remaining, he wouldn't be completely destroyed, and would thus be able to return, no? So it might be immortality reliant on the host? Kinda wish there was more elaboration regarding Mahoraga's regen...

make sense

What the ****, how did I stop getting notifications to my own thread????

Anyways, I’ve updated Sukuna’s profile a bit so it’s just about complete, but I’ll do some final finishing touches to it cause I like some of the modifications made in the other blog too.

What the ****, how did I stop getting notifications to my own thread????

Anyways, I’ve updated Sukuna’s profile a bit so it’s just about complete, but I’ll do some final finishing touches to it cause I like some of the modifications made in the other blog too.

• Accelerated Development (Jujutsu Sorcerers are able to quickly increase their strength and capabilities, either in the heat of battle, or through an awakening of sorts that the sorcerer achieves.)
remove, this is on csm page

I still think all of Maho's stuff should be removed from Sukuna's pna and simply put Maho's page there like "Has access to Maho". No need to fatten the pna with Maho's stuff

Shouldn't Sukuna get information analysis?
He was able to identify Maho can adapt to phenomena with ease. He also can identify Megumi body can resists him so he needed to wait for Perfect time to take over. He also able to identify Gojos technique (Blue) for amping speed in chapter 1 if I'm not wrong.

Shouldn't Sukuna get information analysis?
He was able to identify Maho can adapt to phenomena with ease. He also can identify Megumi body can resists him so he needed to wait for Perfect time to take over. He also able to identify Gojos technique (Blue) for amping speed in chapter 1 if I'm not wrong.
No that isn't info ana, that's just being observant.

Sukuna's Power Mimicry should probably be labelled as Technique Mimicry.
Yeah they should be merged into something along these lines this:
Can I have you two check my updated profiles when you get the chance? I believe I've made the majority of the changes that I've been notified I should make, however if there are any further issues or input with the profiles then please let me know. Thank you very much.

Here are the updated profiles in question:

There has been some recent discussions about upgrading Mahoraga's regeneration towards mid-High and adding reliant immortality towards his profile as well, so there may be some more things to add based on input, however the majority of the other changes requested I believe are done.

Oh my f*cking god stop putting "enhanced" where it doesn't need to go
Well for one, I was recommended to put it as “enhanced invisibility” by another user in the thread and two, the reason this is listed as “enhanced” is because Jujutsu Sorcerers are already able to see things that are invisible, so these slashes that are invisible even to the Jujutsu Sorcerers are “enhanced” in their invisibility.

It’s really not something to get that worked up over my dude.

Well for one, I was recommended to put it as “enhanced invisibility” by another user in the thread and two, the reason this is listed as “enhanced” is because Jujutsu Sorcerers are already able to see things that are invisible, so these slashes that are invisible even to the Jujutsu Sorcerers are “enhanced” in their invisibility.
That doesn't matter regardless. You only note an ability as "enhanced" if there's a previous showing on a page that is lesser

Looks good. Could add Piercing Blood as a sub-technique of Max Elephant for Sukuna.

Not sure about Mahoraga's regen / immortality.

That doesn't matter regardless. You only note an ability as "enhanced" if there's a previous showing on a page that is lesser
Alright, it will be changed momentarily.
Looks good. Could add Piercing Blood as a sub-technique of Max Elephant for Sukuna.

Not sure about Mahoraga's regen / immortality.
I have added PB in the water manipulation section of Sukuna’s profile. Thank you very much for your time and input, it’s greatly appreciated.

No that isn't info ana, that's just being observant.
I guess Maho thing doesn't grant him information analysis but Sukuna sensing Megumi potential should get him that. He analysed Megumi having CT potential and tolerence to stand with him. Note he didn't know about Maho or any big abilities from Megumi. He analysed that just with his senses which is clearly information analysis
1-oE9KXKZGwAOHS.webp

Also isn't this qualifies too. For able to tell their cursed energy Reinforcement gotten stronger. Despite Sukuna never fought Choso and Ino. He was able to analyse that.
4-fek3FiqtvF9UE-m.jpg

Ok no problem, I will be adding that to the notable abilities section as well. Thanks for the recommendation!

Can you please review this
For information analysis
Sukuna analysed Megumi having CT potential and tolerence to stand with him. Note he didn't know about Maho or any big abilities from Megumi. He analysed that just with his senses which is clearly information analysis
1-oE9KXKZGwAOHS.webp
Also able to tell their cursed energy Reinforcement gotten stronger. Despite Sukuna never fought Choso and Ino. He was able to analyse that.
4-fek3FiqtvF9UE-m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back