• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amlad22 said:
Suicide or not, it doesn't make much sense that Senna is stronger than the Reiatsu of the soul king infused with Yhwach.
This is from another continuity, of course Anime Yhwach will be stronger than her if he gets animated.

Are we seriously going to ignore the Espada rankings when scaling the characters because I see no reason why we should.

@Kuulchigo I'm not using unquantifiable multipliers. Post Skip Unpatched Kenpachi scales to at least 63 Gigatons of TNT. Unohana is at least that level whole Sealed and FKT Arc Ichigo is at least double that in Bankai. So, At least Large Island level.

Komamura calc:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...en/Bleach_Calc_-_Komamura_Wrecks_Sokyoku_Hill

This is from another continuity, of course Anime Yhwach will be stronger than her if he gets animated.

The movie with Senna Memories of Nobody is canon though.

@Dark Fade to Black is canon though, it was directly supervised by Kubo himself. So any feat from it should be used to help scale other characters from the manga.

@Piercer I believe every espada is being changed

Yammy is going to be large city level+ from Toshiro's feat

Espada 9/8 will likely scale to sajin's feat

Zommari is probably going to be large city level as well due to scaling to Byakuya. Although in my opinion his rating deserves some more discussion.

Espada 6/5/4/3/2 also scale to Toshiro's large city feat.

And be then Segunda Ulquiorra and Starrk scale to the island feat.

Senna's feat doesn't scale to anyone because it is a collective suicide move and it involves the power of memories, which is something that doesn't relate to any other character in the series. Even the person who made the calc agrees it doesn't scale to anyone.

In either case, the movie being canon is very debatable. Yeah, the Valley of Souls is referenced later in the actual manga, but you can use various other similar examples. Just because the Three Tail and Six Tail Jinchurikis appeared in the Naruto Manga, doesn't mean that the Filler Arcs from the anime where they first appeared are canon to the manga. Likewise, just because Gregory and Ms.Pizza appear in Dragon Ball Super, doesn't mean that Kai is primary canon. Kubo being involved in the movie's creation also doesn't mean that it is canon. Masami Kurumada was involved in the Saint Seiya Eris Movie and even drew a bunch of character designs for it, but that movie isn't canon.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Senna's feat doesn't scale to anyone because it is a collective suicide move and it involves the power of memories, which is something that doesn't relate to any other character in the series.
In either case, the movie being canon is very debatable. Yeah, the Valley of Souls is referenced later in the actual manga, but you can use various other similar examples. Just because the Three Tail and Six Tail Jinchurikis appeared in the Naruto Manga, doesn't mean that the Filler Arcs from the anime where they first appeared are canon to the manga. Likewise, just because Gregory and Ms.Pizza appear in Dragon Ball Super, doesn't mean that Kai is primary canon. Kubo being involved in the movie's creation also doesn't mean that it is canon. Masami Kurumada was involved in the Saint Seiya Eris Movie and even drew a bunch of character designs for it, but that movie isn't canon.
Agreed, hell Toriyama designed characters pretty much for every DB movie, doesn't make them canon. Also the prison from the Naruto movie too was mentioned in the manga but that doesn't make the movie canon.

The Toriyama example is a bit iffy because he has actually clarified that the movies take place in different dimensions before, but i agree overall.

@Matthew except unlike naruto bleach acknowledges the events occured in the manga. In Naruto he didn't even recognise the 6 tails jinchuriki. And in the author notes Kubo wrote to go watch the movie if you want to know more about it.

Thats a very poor comparison.

In any case where are we up to now?

He doesn't really acknowledge the events of the movie in the manga, it's just a passing reference and then a note saying you should watch the movie to know more. It's a reference, that's it.

I'm more inclined to agree with LAS.

Kubo is saying that the movie happened and even referenced it in the manga.

To be fair, a passing reference doesn't make something canon. Unless you believe The Walking Dead happens after The Breaking Bad just because they flat out reference something from The Breaking Bad (the blue meth) in the show.

Ichigo acknowledges that he went there before. As he did in the movie. The place only exists because the blanks exist, which exist solely in the movie. It's not even debatable it's canon.

Kubo wouldn't then tell you to go watch the movie to know more, either.

If even the OBD can come to this conclusion, so can VsB.

Thank you for expanding LordAizenSama. Currently this seems to be the only big topic left. So deciding if Yhwach gets upgraded to large planet level can be done and then Kuu can make the changes.

Yhwach won't get upgraded to Large Planet level because that calc doesn't scale to anyone, even the people making the calc agree to that. If the movie is canon the only calc that scales to anyone is the first, which is Small Planet level and thus doesn't upgrade anyone.

I dont think we can scale Yhwach to a suicide move from Senna. Very iffy.

Although I would personally be fine with a At least planet level, because the blanks are just souls that wander outside the circulation of souls and would number far less than the power Yhwach uses to govern souls.

Disagree with At least Planet level.

Gap between baseline Planet level and the highest end is ~45.5x

The contraction of the Valley of Screams wields 1.35 Zettatons, or 5.6565808e+30 joules

That is Low 5-B, not 5-B proper. The lowest end of Planet level is 59.44 Zettatons, over 44.0296296 times more than what the Blanks wield. So the difference between the Blanks' feat and Large Planet level is around 2,002.91 times.

Yes, it is further backing that the Soul King is Planet level, but At least Planet level is wanking.

You were probably confused because OBD's energy scale is slightly different than ours. This is most noticeable when you reach 4-B.

Mimihagis speed wont change as a result of this

Though theres a few that might be worth looking at. Like Yhwach rushing over to meet Ichibe in the real soul palace, and a few of ichibes feats might be worth something. Not sure if the rescaling of seireitei affects it though

I thought the yield of the calc was large planet level. At least the one linked on Yhwach's profile says that.

Nah @peter unless its been redone very recently

@amlad theres two calcs on that page. One for the blanks and one for the suicide attack

Oh I see, the large planet one was the suicide move.

I still think that at least planet level or even possibly large planet level should be possible for Yhwach. Since as I said above, it doesn't make sense that the Reiatsu provided from the soul King (pretty much the god of Bleach) should be weaker than anyone else's from the verse.

Isn't the range for Aizen's kido dozens of meters? I'm not sure if kurohitsugi is big enough to be hundreds of meters. Although I'm sure a simple calc could be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back