• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maitreya’s 2024 Profile Revisions: Jujutsu Kaisen Addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Hello everybody, happy new year.

I’ll start this new year off with doing a bit of wiki work for a number of profiles across several different verses. Since JJK profiles seem to finally start having threads made about profiles being reworked, I thought what better way to start off than with some profile revisions of my own.

These are the blogs I have for Sukuna’s profile and Mahoraga’s profile respectively.

There is a number of added abilities and reworked things on the profile, along with abilities that have yet to be added that are needed to be done as of now.

I’d say in comparison to how Sukuna’s profile looks now, it’s a nice rework that has most of what’s needed done already, however if there are additional things that need to be discussed or reworked it can now be done.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Maitreya12/Ryomen_Sukuna_profile_sandbox#Itadori's_Vessel

Last edited:
Good job
I have suggestions for AP like this.

If you want to create a key for his Hiean Era
Hiean Era | 3F Sukuna | 15F Sukuna (Yuji/Megumi) | Meguna
Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (More powerful than his 15 fingers form.[Note 2] In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. Defeated Angel , Five Void Generals and Uros Squad. Should be comparable to Meguna if not Superior); Higher with chants, Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & his Cursed Tools | At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop); Higher with Malevolent Shrine (Instantly killed the Finger Bearer and split it into multiple pieces, despite Sukuna believing it would be split only into three pieces) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect him from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

If you don't want to create Hiean Era Key
3F Sukuna | 15F Sukuna (Yuji/Megumi) | Meguna
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop); Higher with Malevolent Shrine (Instantly killed the Finger Bearer and split it into multiple pieces, despite Sukuna believing it would be split only into three pieces) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect him from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. With this body he defeated Angel , Five Void Generals and Uros Squad.), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

Speed and other categories should be rewritten depending how keys are divided. Btw Don't take the keys written as it is Meguna should be written as Sukuna in Megumi Vessel or something. Just wrote it as Meguna for rough reference.

Very nice, just one minor suggestion. You should clarify that Sukuna can still use Malevolent Shrine as his domain when in Megumi's body, and also downgrading Chimera Shadow Garden to a "possibly" rather than a "likely". Also, specify that Cleave only works if Sukuna makes contact with his opponent, unless he's using Domain. It's not like Dismantle where he can just send slashes flying.

Can bypass and cut through Gojo's infinity
Also, remove this section from the justification for his resistance to Spatial Manipulation, as well. Doesn't seem very relevant.

I'm not 100% sure, but this should probably be Limited Poison Manip, no?

Last edited:
Looking over the profile, I overall think its fine though I do think there are a few problems.

Limited Existence Erasure should be dropped, how RCT interacts with cursed spirits is a weakness for them and not existence erasure by any definition. It instantly kills cursed spirits.

Poison Manipulation should be limited.

And you should give Sukuna accelerated development as that's a pretty key thing that should be outlined on his profile.

And Energy Projection for Dismantle/Cleave since for whatever reason no one has actually put Sukuna's main attack under an ability and that's the best one to describe it.

In the Meguna key,
Shockwave Generation should go, spiderweb is just an omnidirectional cleave which isn't shockwave generation on its own.

Power Mimicry should be moved over to the Itadori Key because this is an ability he's always possessed.

Also add an all previous abilities section to the Meguna key

And finally you shouldn't have the True Power Meguna Key weaker than Gojo in the keys because that's the key that fought Gojo. The true Herein era key should only be different in its stat amplifications thanks to the extra limbs and mouth, his lack of healing through transformation, and no more ten shadows.

Everything else looks good to me

Please put Maho's abilities in a scroll box

This should not be there, this is very much a trait of ts host granting access, he otherwise would not have such an ability. We see Sukuna and Gojo's shadows merge as well which would be what allowed this.

A bit iffy on this, since it could just be he only got cut deeply here which at most would be Mid-Low or Low-Mid. I think he should have Low-Mid though since we see later on after another adaptation we see he can regen pieces of his body after the domain.

Considering how unknown this is or why its even invisible, I'd say this should be layered or he should be given ESP rather than ES.

Good job
I have suggestions for AP like this.

If you want to create a key for his Hiean Era

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (More powerful than his 15 fingers form.[Note 2] In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. Defeated Angel , Five Void Generals and Uros Squad. Should be comparable to Meguna if not Superior); Higher with chants, Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & his Cursed Tools | At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop); Higher with Malevolent Shrine (Instantly killed the Finger Bearer and split it into multiple pieces, despite Sukuna believing it would be split only into three pieces) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect him from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

If you don't want to create Hiean Era Key

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Immensely more powerful than and entirely overpowered and killed Finger Bearer. One shot Mahito with a casual attack. Who can fight on par with Nanami and take hits from Yuji. Shibuya Incident Arc Mahito was fully aware that if Sukuna used Itadori's body, he would lose, at which point he was already planning to use the true essence of his soul. Should be comparable to Base Mahoraga as Sukuna admitted he might have lost indicating there was a 50/50 chances of winning. Which also put Sukuna to Comparable if not Superior to Jogo); Varies with Cleave (Can be adjusted based on the target's toughness and cursed energy level for cutting them down in one fell swoop); Higher with Malevolent Shrine (Instantly killed the Finger Bearer and split it into multiple pieces, despite Sukuna believing it would be split only into three pieces) | At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect him from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form atleast stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. With this body he defeated Angel , Five Void Generals and Uros Squad.), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

Speed and other categories should be rewritten depending how keys are divided. Btw Don't take the keys written as it is Meguna should be written as Sukuna in Megumi Vessel or something. Just wrote it as Meguna for rough reference.
Very nice, just one minor suggestion. You should clarify that Sukuna can still use Malevolent Shrine as his domain when in Megumi's body, and also downgrading Chimera Shadow Garden to a "possibly" rather than a "likely". Also, specify that Cleave only works if Sukuna makes contact with his opponent, unless he's using Domain. It's not like Dismantle where he can just send slashes flying.

Also, remove this section from the justification for his resistance to Spatial Manipulation, as well. Doesn't seem very relevant.

I'm not 100% sure, but this should probably be Limited Poison Manip, no?
Looking over the profile, I overall think its fine though I do think there are a few problems.

Limited Existence Erasure should be dropped, how RCT interacts with cursed spirits is a weakness for them and not existence erasure by any definition. It instantly kills cursed spirits.

Poison Manipulation should be limited.

And you should give Sukuna accelerated development as that's a pretty key thing that should be outlined on his profile.

And Energy Projection for Dismantle/Cleave since for whatever reason no one has actually put Sukuna's main attack under an ability and that's the best one to describe it.

In the Meguna key,
Shockwave Generation should go, spiderweb is just an omnidirectional cleave which isn't shockwave generation on its own.

Power Mimicry should be moved over to the Itadori Key because this is an ability he's always possessed.

Also add an all previous abilities section to the Meguna key

And finally you shouldn't have the True Power Meguna Key weaker than Gojo in the keys because that's the key that fought Gojo. The true Herein era key should only be different in its stat amplifications thanks to the extra limbs and mouth, his lack of healing through transformation, and no more ten shadows.

Everything else looks good to me
Please put Maho's abilities in a scroll box

This should not be there, this is very much a trait of ts host granting access, he otherwise would not have such an ability. We see Sukuna and Gojo's shadows merge as well which would be what allowed this.

A bit iffy on this, since it could just be he only got cut deeply here which at most would be Mid-Low or Low-Mid. I think he should have Low-Mid though since we see later on after another adaptation we see he can regen pieces of his body after the domain.

Considering how unknown this is or why its even invisible, I'd say this should be layered or he should be given ESP rather than ES.
Thank you all very much for your time and input, it’s all greatly appreciated!!

I’ll have the profiles updated by the end of the day based on these inputs which include:

• moving power mimicry onto Sukuna’s regular key
  • removing darkness manipulation for Mahoraga
  • reworking the AP section based on @EldemadeDityjon comment.
  • changing Mahoraga’s enhanced senses onto extrasensory perception
  • Making Sukuna’s chimera shadow garden a “possibly” key instead of likely.
  • removal of limited existence erasure and changing posing manipulation into being limited.
  • Adding accelerated development onto Sukuna’s key.
  • and removing shockwave generation from Meguna’s key.

These changes should be done by the end of the day, again thanks very much for the input on the matter!

Sukuna himself can't adapt to phenomena he acts as just a medium for Mahoraga to adapt and evolve. Sukuna just copies the technique which Mahoraga had obtained.

I suggest we replace it like this.

Sukuna himself can't adapt to phenomena he acts as just a medium for Mahoraga to adapt and evolve. Sukuna just copies the technique which Mahoraga had obtained.
The only thing that confuses me about this is that Sukuna does mention in the Yorozu fight that he himself already adapted to her Liquid Metal which is why he was unconcerned with her domain and Sukuna later learns one of the adaptations that Mahoraga acquired so it’s kinda iffy for me.

But otherwise I’m thinking of not doing a Hein era key probably cause not much is gonna be on it power wise, so it should be good for that. Thank you very much for your help on the matter, it’s greatly appreciated!

The only thing that confuses me about this is that Sukuna does mention in the Yorozu fight that he himself already adapted to her Liquid Metal which is why he was unconcerned with her domain and Sukuna later learns one of the adaptations that Mahoraga acquired so it’s kinda iffy for me.
I need to reread the fight, but from what I remember of Sukuna vs Gojo, even after Mahoraga's adaptation, Sukuna still needed Mahoraga's help to get past Gojo's Infinity. Without Mahoraga making physical contact with Gojo, Sukuna couldn't land a blow on him. Also, Mahoraga adapted to UV, but Sukuna didn't. The red and blue are also the same. So, I don't think Sukuna can adapt to phenomena on his own.
But otherwise I’m thinking of not doing a Hein era key probably cause not much is gonna be on it power wise, so it should be good for that. Thank you very much for your help on the matter, it’s greatly appreciated!
Yeah, I was about to suggest the same. I'm also in favor of not giving the Hiean Era key, as we don't have much information on that version of Sukuna except he is Meguna without TS. If Gege provides some flashback, we can use that. Until then, we should just make the keys for current versions.

2 Fingers | 3 Fingers | 15 Fingers | True Power
This is how it is on the current profile. It should stay this way

Also Sukuna's 2 Fingers key should be "At least 8-B" cuz he easily overpowered the Finger Bearer

I think Mahoraga should have two keys differentiating him between who he was summoned by cuz the one summoned by Megumi was weaker than 15F Sukuna while the one summoned by Sukuna is around the same level as him and was able to harm Gojo after Sukuna returned to his true power

This is how it is on the current profile and this is how it should be

Also the 2 Fingers key should be "At least 8-B" cuz of the Finger Bearer
Merging 2F with 3F is a better option. I don't oppose giving a key for 2F, but it seems waste to categorize it under the same thing without additional abilities. If everyone wants a 2F key, I don't have any problems with that.

Ok, I made the respective changes to the profiles based on the comments I've received. Please let me know if I'm missing or have forgotten anything, thank you very much.

Why is Mahoraga's RE noted as enhanced? There's no previous showing of anything that makes it better by comparison

Also, there's no point in listing adaptation when it's encompassed by RE

I put it as “enhanced” because Mahoraga’s RE is a bit different than normal where his adaptation process just doesn’t stop and will continue to find new methods and abilities to adapt with even after he’s already become adapted to the phenomena in question.

Also I’m pretty sure both adaptation and reactive evolution are ok to be listed in cases where the character showcases both abilities. Which I’m pretty sure is the case with other characters like Garou who has both abilities listed of in remembering correctly.

I put it as “enhanced” because Mahoraga’s RE is a bit different than normal where his adaptation process just doesn’t stop and will continue to find new methods and abilities to adapt with even after he’s already become adapted to the phenomena in question.
The way he adapts to abilities is outright RE. The fact that it doesn't stop even after the wheel's cycle isn't a different ability
Also I’m pretty sure both adaptation and reactive evolution are ok to be listed in cases where the character showcases both abilities. Which I’m pretty sure is the case with other characters like Garou who has both abilities listed of in remembering correctly.
Garou's "RE" in his first key is just AD

Should these lines in Sukuna' Fushiguro's Vessel' PnA be fused?
  • Statistics Amplification (Thanks to his body's natural mutations, Sukuna is able to use hand signs while keeping two other hands free and continue on with chants that enhance his cursed technique without straining his lungs thanks to his extra mouths.)
The 2nd SA needs to add "when transformed to his true form" or something similar

Ok, I made the respective changes to the profiles based on the comments I've received. Please let me know if I'm missing or have forgotten anything, thank you very much.
Profile looks good for now. I will let you know if any changes are necessary.

Here you can replace this for other catagory. His weakness should be rewritten and Intelligence can be improved. I will give some explanations for both of them later. For now you can replace these. Btw watch out for grammar mistakes I'm not good at English.
Tier: At least 8-A; Varies with Cleave | At least Low 7-C, Low 7-B with Fuga; Varies with Cleave | At least High 7-C; Higher with True Form, Low 7-B with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool
Key: 2 Fingers-3 Fingers | 15 Fingers | True Power (Megumi Vessel)
Speed: At least Subsonic+ (Superior to Yuji's speed. Capable of blitzing the Finger Bearer. Blitzed Megumi from many meters away) | At least Subsonic+, likely far higher (Should be faster than before. Blitzed Yuji after taking over Megumi. Capable of Keeping up Awakened Maki and Yuji who got faster from before with his rage. Blitzed Jogo multiple times. Capable of keeping up with Mahoraga despite it adapted to Sukuna's moments. Blizted Ryu) | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Comparable to Full powered Gojo. Can keep up with Mythical Beast Amber Kashimo & dodge his attacks while injured. Capable of easily reacting & attacking to Kashimo's attacks after he transformed into his True Form.)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block level (Should be superior to his vessel Yuji's Striking Power. Grounded and stunned a Finger Bearer with a nonchalant blow to the face. Launched Megumi through buildings with casual strikes and visibly damaged him, and left Nue near the state of vanishing with a single blow) | At least Small Town level (Easily punched Jogo through buildings and even destroyed his jaw with a single hit. Damaged Mahoraga with his punches and even threw him a hundred meters into the ground. Can draw blood from Awakened Maki with a punch.) | At least Large Town level (Stronger than before. Should be comparable to Gojo's Striking Power.), likely higher in True Form (Capable of damaging Mythical Beast Amber Kashimo with his True form)
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Should be more durable than Yuji. Should be comparable to his Striking Strength) | At least Small Town level (Unharmed by attacks from Mahoraga that threw him through several buildings. Tanked multiple hits from Fully Awakened Maki & Yuji. Should be comparable to his Striking Strength) | At least Large Town level (Could tank hits from Gojo. Tanked multiple hits from Mythical Beast Amber Kashimo while injured)
Stamina: Superhuman (Should be superior to his vessel(Yuji) stamina as he adds his own to it while taking over. Can fight without a heart, fought Jogo and Mahoraga back to back, and used his Domain Expansion without signs of being exhausted. Stated to have more than twice times more Cursed Energy than Yuta)

Last edited:
Profile looks good for now. I will let you know if any changes are necessary.

Here you can replace this for other catagory. His weakness should be rewritten and Intelligence can be improved. I will give some explanations for both of them later. For now you can replace these. Btw watch out for grammar mistakes I'm not good at English.
These all look so great, thank you so much for the help 😭

I’ll apply these changes by the end of the day and get some more staff to look over this thread, which should hopefully bring this CRT to a quick conclusion.

About Sukuna's immortality:
7: it require him to be dead like an undead or a skeleton.
the rest of them seems fine, could use more info.

His fingers containing him help proove that the body or just a puece of it contain the owner's soul.

Incantations are damage boost and not statistics amplification since they boost attack power and not one's physical parameters

So for Sukuna's true body, while we don't know if there's any physical stat differences, he has enhanced incantations cuz of his extra body parts

In his P&A, there should be something that notes his true body having enhanced damage boost

About Sukuna's immortality:
7: it require him to be dead like an undead or a skeleton.
the rest of them seems fine, could use more info.

His fingers containing him help proove that the body or just a puece of it contain the owner's soul.
Sukuna did die though. He even has a corpse and everything, which he ate. He just became a cursed object after his death.

1*Cs4zV6liD1R02hUForPsRQ.jpeg

Sukuna should not have a resistance to Jacob's Ladder. He was very clearly effected by it, the only reason he survived being that Hana very clearly stopped her technique before he was purified.

Black Flash's spatial manipulation has no offensive applications. It's not possible to resist it.

He did not resist UV. He transferred the effects to Megumi. This should also be removed.

Why does he have a resistance to bio manipulation for withstanding Jogo's flames?

He explicitly also cannot undo Mahito's Idle Transfiguration. This was stated by Jogo during Shibuya, who noted Sukuna's inability to forge a pact with Itadori under the conditions that he would undo Idle Transfiguration.

These are the things that stood out to me while reading the rework, I'll read more in depth.

Sukuna should not have a resistance to Jacob's Ladder. He was very clearly effected by it, the only reason he survived being that Hana very clearly stopped her technique before he was purified.
I added in that part because while Sukuna was affected by it, he was still show t o be able to overcome and continue regenerating, even being able to talk and interrupt Hana while she was in the midst of performing the technique on Sukuna.
Black Flash's spatial manipulation has no offensive applications. It's not possible to resist it.
I believe this was discussed prior by other members that black flash’s spatial manipulation does offer an offensive application but I might be wrong on that.
He did not resist UV. He transferred the effects to Megumi. This should also be removed.
I mention that it was done through transferring the damage onto Megumi in the profile, (which I’m sure counts as some type of “resistance” since moves that involve the mind, Sukuna is able to avoid through transferring the effect onto Megumi.)

But outside of just that, Sukuna himself did resist UV since he was caught in it for a solid 10 whole seconds. Which even getting caught in UV for just 0.2 seconds is enough to require rehabilitation and total incapacitation. He even recovered faster than the cursed spirits did who themselves already resist UV to some degree and even they were completely immobilized for a whole 5 minutes after just 0.2 seconds of exposure, meanwhile Sukuna took near 10 seconds of exposure to unlimited void.
Why does he have a resistance to bio manipulation for withstanding Jogo's flames?
That was on his original profile already and I’m pretty sure it’s from being uncaring of Jogo’s domain expansion, which has biological manipulation to it for some reason.
He explicitly also cannot undo Mahito's Idle Transfiguration. This was stated by Jogo during Shibuya, who noted Sukuna's inability to forge a pact with Itadori under the conditions that he would undo Idle Transfiguration.
I thought it was left unclear in the manga whether Sukuna truly can or can’t? Especially since Maki questioned if Sukuna could regenerate from wounds from her Katana which cuts the soul too?
These are the things that stood out to me while reading the rework, I'll read more in depth.
Gotcha, thanks very much for the input, it’s all very much appreciated!

Not really. Sukuna didn't want to form a pact because he already had a pact with Yuji. He didn't say he can't undo idle transfiguration, Jogo just got it wrong. Kenjaku made the plan so that Sukuna could undo idle transfiguration and save Junpei while forming the pact, that's why he sent Mahito there. I don't think Jogo is a credible source here, especially since Sukuna, when Yuji asked for his help, said he didn't want to instead of he couldn't.

I added in that part because while Sukuna was affected by it, he was still show t o be able to overcome and continue regenerating, even being able to talk and interrupt Hana while she was in the midst of performing the technique on Sukuna.
Being able to talk while being affected by something doesn't mean you resisted it; it just means you can talk. If I'm being set on fire and I can talk, I don't have heat resistance. The fire still burned me. (Ignoring the fact that the oxygen burning while you're on fire would make you incapable of speaking, but you understand my point)

The sequence of events is, Hana initiates Jacob's Ladder --> Sukuna pretends to be Megumi --> Hana drops the technique --> Sukuna heals himself once the technique is dropped.
I believe this was discussed prior by other members that black flash’s spatial manipulation does offer an offensive application but I might be wrong on that.
It is listed as Limited on the Cursed Energy Manipulation page and isn't ever shown to have any form of offensive spatial properties. It is simply a spatial distortion effect, which happens a lot in fiction but isn't always a resistable hax.
I mention that it was done through transferring the damage onto Megumi in the profile, (which I’m sure counts as some type of “resistance” since moves that involve the mind, Sukuna is able to avoid through transferring the effect onto Megumi.)
It does not. It is simply a way to circumvent the ability. If I am hit with an ability and transfer the effects of it somewhere else so that I am not effected, that is not a resistance.
But outside of just that, Sukuna himself did resist UV since he was caught in it for a solid 10 whole seconds. Which even getting caught in UV for just 0.2 seconds is enough to require rehabilitation and total incapacitation. He even recovered faster than the cursed spirits did who themselves already resist UV to some degree and even they were completely immobilized for a whole 5 minutes after just 0.2 seconds of exposure, meanwhile Sukuna took near 10 seconds of exposure to unlimited void.
At best, this is a limited resistance, because Sukuna still felt the very significant effects of Gojo's Domain and was unable to expand his own Domain without violently bleeding.
That was on his original profile already and I’m pretty sure it’s from being uncaring of Jogo’s domain expansion, which has biological manipulation to it for some reason.
Jogo doesn't even have Biological Manipulation on his profile.
Not really. Sukuna didn't want to form a pact because he already had a pact with Yuji.
Nothing in the series states you can't form multiple binding vows at once, so this doesn't matter.
He didn't say he can't undo idle transfiguration, Jogo just got it wrong.
Kenjaku made the plan so that Sukuna could undo idle transfiguration and save Junpei while forming the pact
Mahito himself states if he had used physical attacks instead of his technique, Sukuna would've been able to heal him with RCT (though he would've of course refused), insinuating his RCT only extends to physical attacks. I do not see why we would take anything Kenjaku says about Sukuna's capabilities over 2 other sources, one of which coming from the person who literally has the technique in question.

Kenjaku also didn't even say that was his plan.
I don't think Jogo is a credible source here, especially since Sukuna, when Yuji asked for his help, said he didn't want to instead of he couldn't.
Sukuna goes out of his way specifically to **** with Yuji constantly. He only said he didn't want to to mess with him. Sukuna is willing to lie to entertain himself or further his own ends, this is evident.

Nothing in the series states you can't form multiple binding vows at once, so this doesn't matter.
That's not the point I was trying to say Jogo and Mahito just hypothetically thinking Sukuna can't heal idle transfiguration and so he is not forming a binding vow
Mahito himself states if he had used physical attacks instead of his technique, Sukuna would've been able to heal him with RCT (though he would've of course refused), insinuating his RCT only extends to physical attacks. I do not see why we would take anything Kenjaku says about Sukuna's capabilities over 2 other sources, one of which coming from the person who literally has the technique in question.

Sukuna goes out of his way specifically to **** with Yuji constantly. He only said he didn't want to to mess with him. Sukuna is willing to lie to entertain himself or further his own ends, this is evident.
Regarding undoing Idle Transfiguration, Mahito himself mentions that RCT can do that. I believe this should be a common ability for RCT users. Additionally, Gojo heals wounds from Sukuna's slashes, which can damage souls. So, it does work nonetheless.

I know Sukuna messes up with Yuji. I guess we can still go with Mahito's own statement of RCT being capable of healing others souls.

Every instance doesn't really potray a distorting of space onto the person, I'd say its distortion is more for the BF effect then anything else really. And I mean lets just look at the instances of BF:

Yuji: Hits BF on Hanami and space isn't distorted on Hanami, she is being damaged by the punch itself.
Gojo: We see space isn't distorted for the target here either.
Mahito: Here again we don't see a distortion.

So I think the spatial distortion of Bf is more about ce having space distort causing it to flash black. As it says for the physical hit "space is distorted and curse energy flashes black"

That's not the point I was trying to say Jogo and Mahito just hypothetically thinking Sukuna can't heal idle transfiguration and so he is not forming a binding vow
Then moving on:
Regarding undoing Idle Transfiguration, Mahito himself mentions that RCT can do that. I believe this should be a common ability for RCT users.

I know Sukuna messes up with Yuji. I guess we can still go with Mahito's own statement of RCT being capable of healing others souls.
Mahito's statement is flimsy. He says Sukuna cannot heal others in speculation, and we know this is not true, as Sukuna can in fact heal others as shown later in the series. This is clearly being said in speculation on Sukuna's capabilities, not a general statement on the capabilities of RCT, especially since Mahito is a very young Cursed Spirit and never actually has seen anybody use a RCT.

You could make the argument that this would also apply to my statement and you might even be correct in that instance, but this would only put whether or not Sukuna can do this even further into question, since the only insinuations that he can do this come from pure speculation and theory from characters who do not know much about Sukuna and his Jujutsu. I believe removing the rating all-together is safer in practice, because of this.

EDIT/NOTE: Sukuna should keep Soul Manipulation. Do not remove that. Just the part about his RCT being able to work on Souls.
Additionally, Gojo heals wounds from Sukuna's slashes, which can damage souls. So, it does work nonetheless.
Not all of Sukuna's attacks damage the soul. He does this specifically against Mahito to damage him, because you can only permanently affect Mahito by also effecting his soul. If Sukuna was using soul attacks with every utilization of Dismantle and Cleave, then why is Yuji able to recover from being slashed constantly by him? Why can Jogo regenerate from Sukuna's slashes?

The only way this works is if you think a vast majority of characters in the series have the ability to manipulate the soul and recover damage dealt to it, which logically and narratively, makes absolutely no sense.

Mahito's statement is flimsy. He says Sukuna cannot heal others in speculation, and we know this is not true, as Sukuna can in fact heal others as shown later in the series. This is clearly being said in speculation on Sukuna's capabilities, not a general statement on the capabilities of RCT, especially since Mahito is a very young Cursed Spirit and never actually has seen anybody use a RCT.
Kenjaku can use RCT. Shouldn't he had information on how Sukuna can heal Junpei before proceeding with the hostage plan? He mentioned twice about RCT healing the soul.
You could make the argument that this would also apply to my statement and you might even be correct in that instance, but this would only put whether or not Sukuna can do this even further into question, since the only insinuations that he can do this come from pure speculation and theory from characters who do not know much about Sukuna and his Jujutsu. I believe removing the rating all-together is safer in practice, because of this.
I don't mind removing the ratings. Sukuna's slashes are still capable of damaging souls, so he would have Soul manipulation. Nonetheless, shouldn't it be better to list at least that he can possibly or likely do that?
Not all of Sukuna's attacks damage the soul. He does this specifically against Mahito to damage him, because you can only permanently affect Mahito by also effecting his soul. If Sukuna was using soul attacks with every utilization of Dismantle and Cleave, then why is Yuji able to recover from being slashed constantly by him? Why can Jogo regenerate from Sukuna's slashes?

The only way this works is if you think a vast majority of characters in the series have the ability to manipulate the soul and recover damage dealt to it, which logically and narratively, makes absolutely no sense.
Here, you make good points. I concede that not every slash has Soul Manipulation based attacks unless Sukuna wishes it.

But I'm inclined to believe that Sukuna RCT should be capable of undoing Idle transfiguration, Mahito might have got the information from Kenjaku. If Mahito is aware of RCT capabilities on his own, he should have at least observed and learned about them. RCT usage varies based on users capabilities, so I won't propose that all RCT users can do that, but Sukuna most likely could.

If it's agreed that possibly or likely is cool, that's fine with me. I just personally believe the evidence is a bit to speculatory for my tastes, but in the end, it is up to consensus.

This should be listed as a form of Damage Transferal
I thought it was left unclear in the manga whether Sukuna truly can or can’t? Especially since Maki questioned if Sukuna could regenerate from wounds from her Katana which cuts the soul too?
Sukuna being able to harm Mahito with physical attacks would be Enhanced NPI (on top of CE Manip's NPI) to affect the soul, Sukuna being able to RCT away Mahito's Soul Manip isn't something that's outright confirmed and is a contested topic in the manga so Sukuna's Soul Manip for that would be a possibly rating at best.

I have a lot of other takes on the profile:
  • The keys should be "2/3 Fingers (Yuji's Body) | 15 Fingers (Yuji's Body) | 15 Fingers (Megumi's Body) | Full Power (Megumi's Body) | True Form" specifying the body Sukuna's possessing in each of his states makes it easier to know what powerset he has access to in vs threads and matchups are made using keys
  • Remove Jogo not being able to hit Sukuna in his skilled h2h justification, that's more of a speed + power feat than a skill feat
  • Justification for Explosion & Fire Manip should be more informative, something like: "By chanting "Open" Sukuna is able to create a flame shaped into an arrow and cause a massive explosion by firing it"
  • Remove Accelerated Development, that's already included in Cursed Energy Manip
  • Dismantle and Cleave should have Enhanced Invisibility for being invisible to most sorcerers and cursed spirits
  • Include the scan of Jogo saying his body moved on instinct for Sukuna's Fear Manip
  • Remove everything referring to Sukuna as the "King of Poisons," that's a mistranslation, Sukuna's fingers are poisonous because they're Special Grade Cursed Objects
  • Mahoraga's Adaptation and Reactive Evolution should be merged on the same bullet point
  • Sukuna being able to hide in shadows is just Darkness Manip, BFR is about removing the opponent not yourself
  • Sukuna wasn't regenerating from being hit by Black Flash while unconscious, we can see he is wide awake while hiding in the shadows
  • Kamutoke should be added to Sukuna's equipment in his Full Power key
  • Sukuna's Power Mimicry should called Technique Mimicry and include how he mimicked Piercing Blood using Max Elephant's Water Manip
  • Tranquil Deer should have Healing
  • His Darkness Manip description needs more information: "Using Megumi's Ten Shadows Technique, he is able to summon Shikigami using shadows as an intermediary, he can also enter shadows to hide in or store objects"
  • His Summoning should be for summoning his Shikigami and also being able to half-summon them
  • Nue should have Flight and Paralysis Inducement too (Nue's electric shock wings paralyzed Nishimiya)
  • His Fusionism should mention how Totalities work by having a Shikigami inherit the power of dead Shikigami
  • Remove "Statistics Amplification (Thanks to his body's natural mutations, Sukuna is able to use hand signs while keeping two other hands free and continue on with chants that enhance his cursed technique without straining his lungs thanks to his extra mouths.)" and create a separate tabber for Sukuna's True Form with Additional Limbs listed in it, add Chanting and Hand Signs in Sukuna's Notable Attacks/Techniques to explain how that works and include the explanation of Sukuna's True Form being able to perform them better there
  • Remove Sukuna gaining Mahoraga's Adaptations, neither Sukuna or Megumi adapt to Unlimited Void despite bearing the process of Mahoraga's Adaptation and Sukuna had to develop a model to bypass Infinity by having Mahoraga gain an adaptation that was possible for him to mimic which would be unecessary if the results of Adaptation applied to the user as well and not just Mahoraga

I think it's more of a weakeness for DE.
It can't completely target domeone with with different souls, we eve Mahito not doing anything to Sukuna (out of fear?) when Yuji enter his domain.

Do we have feat of DE affecting someone with multiple selves (type 1or 2)?

Last edited:
Sukuna only really needs three keys as suggested by EldemadeDityjon

Different P&A tabbers for his different bodies are already enough

There are abilities that aren't exclusive to any one vessel that should be noted in a general section, while the powers he gets from Megumi should be listed in a separate tabber

Same for his true body having multiple limbs and enhanced damage boost (incantations)

This should be listed as a form of Damage Transferal

Sukuna being able to harm Mahito with physical attacks would be Enhanced NPI (on top of CE Manip's NPI) to affect the soul, Sukuna being able to RCT away Mahito's Soul Manip isn't something that's outright confirmed and is a contested topic in the manga so Sukuna's Soul Manip for that would be a possibly rating at best.
It should atleast get likely rating.
I have a lot of other takes on the profile:
  • The keys should be "2/3 Fingers (Yuji's Body) | 15 Fingers (Yuji's Body) | 15 Fingers (Megumi's Body) | Full Power (Megumi's Body) | True Form" specifying the body Sukuna's possessing in each of his states makes it easier to know what powerset he has access to in vs threads and matchups are made using keys
I can see difference between Yuji and Megumi version of 15F Sukuna keys so I agree with Seperating them. But true form Key is unnecessary. Unless it's clearly mentioned that Sukuna can't use Ten Shadows which is not the case anywhere. For now Full Power (Megumi's Body) should cover True form as a single key

For other things I agree with you. Btw his chats should get damage boost instead of statistics amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back