• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions: Thousand Year Blood War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Sajin and Shuhei have a few lifting feats. But characters like Aizen and Yamamoto might scale to Kenpachi and meninas's lifting feats that are a lot higher.

Amlad22 said:
I know that Sajin and Shuhei have a few lifting feats. But characters like Aizen and Yamamoto might scale to Kenpachi and meninas's lifting feats that are a lot higher.
If you mean Hisagi lifting and slamming Ayon, that was anime only.

There is Komamura tossing around Choe Neng Poww. That would scale to pretty much every captain level character except for Hitsugaya, Sui Feng, Mayuri, and other captain level characters that are physically weaker than Komamura (notwithstanding their being close in terms of reiatsu).

It doesn't really really matter if it's anime or manga. Both are canon. Only the filler arcs and movies should be considered as a different continuity, and even then Kubo has had a lot of involvement with the movies.

Should I or somebody else lock the profiles again, and if so, can somebody write a list of the exact titles for the ones that should be locked?

Peter1129 said:
But the way I think we forgot to change Sasakibe's Bankai Tier.
Please wait. The Lieutenants are also undergoing a revision and there is a calc which needs to be evaluated. Will take care of him in time.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We don't include anime only shit, unless it's an arc that's meant to be canon.
This isn't like dragon ball super, where the manga and anime are written by different people. Or the movies that have been stated to take place in different timelines. The bleach anime and especially some of the movies are supervised by Kubo and should be considered as canon along with his original work.

@Amlad22

Umm no the anime does change things from the manga so we can't consider it canon. A movie being supervised by the author doesn't mean it's canon. The only reason Memories of Nobody is confirmed canon was due to the Valley of Screams being referenced in the manga as well as Ichigo saying he's been there before.

Amlad22 said:
This isn't like dragon ball super, where the manga and anime are written by different people. Or the movies that have been stated to take place in different timelines. The bleach anime and especially some of the movies are supervised by Kubo and should be considered as canon along with his original work.
I would like to point out that the anime does do a lot of stuff that Kubo does not like. In fact, he hated the Hell Verse movie because they took a lot of decisions that he did not approve of.

Also, we can't use anime feats to rate the manga's characters in Bleach's case. Otherwise, we'd have to start accepting in other cases and shit storms would ensue.

We can only use anime feats in Bleach's case if say... It got an animated work that is 100% canon and adds to the manga continuity (like how the DBS anime is a continuation of the DB manga and Naruto: The Last is 100% canon to the Naruto manga).

Currently i think most of them are Multi-City block though i'm not sure if that's being changed.

Wow, this still has so many things that need to be done apparently.

Maybe, trying to spam less would help.

@Soldier I agree 100%, i just think that feats from the main arcs of the anime like the Fake Karakura Town Arc should be canon.

Not sure why Shunsui and Jushiro profiles are needed to be locked but could someone unlock them. I'm going to be starting to editing the profiles now. Also Ichigo's profile. Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibe and Yama is fine so they can stay locked.

Edit: Also need Urahara's profile unlocked.

Edit 2: Ah. Going to need Aizen unlocked too. Just to add some stuff.

Edit 3: Wew. Also all of the Royal Guards.

Edit 4: You know what. Can I just get them all unlocked besides Yhwach and Ichibe. Thanks.

You should wait since I'm slow af. Also, could you remove note 1 on Yhwach's profile since we don't use that calculation anymore. Thanks.

zzz. I have no idea why some profiles are locked for (example: Tousen) so instead of me keeping having to bother you, Soldier, could you unlock them all please.

Edit: Also, I don't know if you can quantify that, Ezerlot.

So, I brought up a few points and I don't appreciate being ignored.

Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo:

No one refuted it, so, I suggest that Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo scales to Planet level.

FKT Arc Scaling:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YG_1HQjLY...O2beWdmLR7Z-Tvd7U12dfwCHM/s16000/0382-003.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pdVWyCEUr...TP7iJtlMN9OwChqKZwwEcQCHM/s16000/0382-004.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-P1vIFjk33...MjIZqsv9ZHLGd1YwmsZ8LACHM/s16000/0382-005.png

Sealed Unohana killed Unpatched Kenpachi several times before he surpassed her and he scales to 63 Gigatons.

So, FKT Bankai Ichigo>×2>Sealed Unohana>Unpatched Kenpachi>=63 Gigatons.

So, Unohana should get an At least Island level+, likely higher with Bankai and FKT Bankai Ichigo should get At least Large Island level. FKT Hollowfied Ichigo's stats would be that with a liker higher but I have another suggestion that would put him at, At least Small Country level. Aizen, Ishhin, Gin, Urahara, Yoruichi and etc would scale to Ichigo. I may have a calc for Shikai Yamamoto.

Resurrección Multiplier:

Gentai Kaijo which quintupled all of the Shingami's reiatsu and stats and allowed them to beat the Fracción, may not have actually finished the job.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X0i0zjUy3...m086DID1vrh0FZXzdYhAJACHM/s16000/0211-003.png

Renji confirms that he may not have beaten that Fracción if he wasn't off-guard and we've seen with Ikkaku's fight that Resurrección Fracción are pretty much equal to Bankai Lieutenants.

Anyways, that pretty much confirms the multiplier for a Fracción's Resurrección is around 5 times to all stats. Am Espada's Resurrección most likely being a 10 times boost and Hollowfication being nigh identical in how it works and the power boost.

We could find the stat increase of certain Bankai by comparing it to Resurreccion and just leave the unknown ones.

Sorry @Kuuichigo

My internet died on me and just now came back up. And it's being quite unreliable.

Anyway, I'll unlock them.

No worries. I need Shunsui, Mayuri, Askin and Lille unlocked (why is Mayuri even locked for anyways?).

Done.

By the way, Askin's Heilig Pfeil can seriously wound the likes of post time skip Yoruichi and Urahara. So he also gets scaled to 6-C, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back