• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Gods Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many omni-bleach statements so it's not outlier anymore

1_outerversal SK

FB IMG 1564331907150

All of creation means outerversal and this supports omnipotent

2_omnipotent soulking

FB IMG 1564333820438

3_omnipotent yhwach

┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘º┘ó┘¿ ┘í┘®┘í┘á┘ñ┘ª

Side note,ishida said yhwach doesn't posses it at the moment because he was asleep

Conclusion:Yhwach,Ichigo,Aizen,Soul King should be upgraded to either outerversal/nigh omni/omnipotent

Which tier can be discussed here

1. This really looks like an outlier

2. All of creation doesn't means outerversal

Outerversal:

Characters that have no dimensional limitations.
Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental. The usual scale does not make sense against a beyond dimensional object. Such beings can not be affected by destruction within the dimensions of time and space, or physical matter and energy. This "space" in which there is no dimension can be the background for any dimensional space. Within such a beyond dimensional "space", a dimensional structure with any number of dimensions can be placed, because there are no restrictions regarding dimensions.
Or I'm missing something

I'm not Bleach savvy, but if the source material contradicts those statements it is an inconsistency. Plus, Outerversal feats need to be a lot more obvious than just reddit statments.

I didn't insult him, I'm insulting the wank he's doing to try to upgrade these characters to tier 0, under virtually no basis other then a statement or two which we see all throughout the genre.

So like a month ago you made a thread for a Bleach downgrade to moon lvl and now you make one for an upgrade to outerversal lvl? That's quite the turnaround.

While the OP is just simply and blatantly incorrect, I don't think there's enough here to qualify as 'trolling'; being misinformed or misled on the power of a verse and then taking the time to collect scans that you believe support your view is a bit higher effort than trolling from my POV.

Obviously that's a Staff call in the end, but I think OP is just misguided and perhaps new to battleboarding/sites like this in general based on the way they interpret the feats at-hand?

He's been on this site long enough to make a clear distinction between what would be actually appropriate for Omnipotence, and what's not. Especially considering we've been over these things countless of times on these Bleach threads, and others of these sorts, so he can easily do research before hand on how they were handled... And typically the only people that makes these types of threads are trolls.

But very well, I'll give him the shadow of a doubt. Let him respond to what has already been made before saying anything else.

Ovy7 said:
So like a month ago you made a thread for a Bleach downgrade to moon lvl and now you make one for an upgrade to outerversal lvl? That's quite the turnaround.
^

Okay. Feel free to mention this in the RVR thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back