• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
I've been sitting on loads of accepted speed calcs for Bleach for a long, long time. So, I figured I'd do things piecemeal and implement the God Tier speed calcs now, because the scaling is relatively self contained and simple. Also, this should whet y'all's appetite for the meantime until summer.

Calculation 1
Alex coccslapped the initial version, so here's the new accepted version.
Relativistic end accepted ^

Calculation 2
Resurreccion Hikone blitzes Grimmjow. Again, to clarify, I am only proposing the accepted end that appears within the results section.
Relativistic+ end accepted ^

Calculation 3
Yhwach's Auswahlen and dark reiatsu travel massive distances in very short time periods. Unlike the last two, this calc is far more obvious what ends are accepted lol.

A quick note, no, Vollstandig Liltotto doesn't scale to this calc. A) that has already been rejected, B) there's no way to properly calc her "evasion" of Asuwahlen, and C) this falls somewhat under aimdodging as she knew it was coming ahead of time thanks to Robert Acutrone getting hit in front of her.
Accepted ends accepted ^

Scaling
For the most part, I don't plan on changing any of the scaling, there is a little bit of clean up however. This thread is also not the thread to address multipliers, albeit Ichigo's are more or less fine, I plan on giving that its own thread.

TYBW God Tier scaling:
casual TS Ichigo (Rel from Femritter blitz) <<< serious TS Ichigo (FTL from Yhwach's dark reiatsu) ~ Almighty Yhwach < TS HoS Ichigo (FTL+ from multipliers) ~< SK Yhwach ~ Muken Aizen ~ TB Ichigo < TB HoS Ichigo (MFTL from multipliers)

Same old rodeo for these guys ^

CFYOW God Tier scaling:
Res Hikone (Rel+ from his own calc and blog, up to LS from his blog) ~ Bankai Ginjo (likely) ~ base Kenpachi < Bankai Kenpachi (higher)

A few things of note, Ginjo gets a likely because the author says maybe he could handle Hikone, so it's not concrete. Furthermore, currently we scale Mayuri and Kisuke's speed to Res Hikone's. That needs to go, they are stated to be able to handle Hikone with prep time, we have no idea what that prep could be, too many unknowns, thus I don't think we should scale them at all to Hikone. Also, scaling Res Hikone to his own calc is better than scaling him to the full value of Muken Aizen, because currently we accept he slightly downscales from Muken Aizen, and it's stated a serious Aizen would defeat Hikone. Although a possibly FTL+ rating could be fine to tack on.

Deicide God Tier scaling:
God Aizen ~ Dangai Ichigo ~< serious TS Ichigo (FTL from Yhwach's dark reiatsu) >>> casual TS Ichigo (Rel from Femritter blitz)

The speed for Deicide arc versions of Ichigo and Aizen are massively outdated and use the justifications for when we accepted TS = Dangai, but that has since then been rejected (see me last uni Bleach thread) and never got implemented. Furthermore, since Hikone downscales slightly from the likes of an Aizen and Ichigo far stronger than their Deicide counterparts, it is incorrect to scale the Deicide counterparts to Hikone. Hence, I'm proposing Dangai Ichigo downscales from his TS self, whether that take shape in giving him casual TS Ichigo's ratings, or downscaling from FTL to LS, or some mix of the two doesn't matter much to me.

Conclusion
Bleach is sorely lacking in calcs, and these calcs seem rather self-consistent and supportive of each other. Regardless, I am curious what everyone thinks and please keep discussion relevant to the application of the feats, the changes to scaling are mainly clean up that was missed and left not applied in past threads, and I will address Bleach multipliers in its very own thread. I'd rather not have this thread derailed into oblivion. I'll write up proper justifications at the end of this thread.

Agree: US69, Duedate, Tracer, LordGriff, Mitch, Clover, M3X
Disagree: Damage (disagrees with calc 3), DT (disagreed with the old versions of calcs 1 and 2)

Last edited:
Everything seems fine, although curious about the Uryu Method,was it accepted?
If it was it would make the most sense logically since Uyru at that point is still a vastly inexperienced Quincy compared to the other Sternritter who have been training as Quincy for a vastly longer time, so the Femritters scaling to or above Uryu Perception Speed would make sense.
If it was accepted i think Uryu‘s method of calcing the Feat is just as Usable but both methods are viable,depends on which more people agree on.

Everything seems fine, although curious about the Uryu Method,was it accepted?
If it was it would make the most sense logically since Uyru at that point is still a vastly inexperienced Quincy compared to the other Sternritter who have been training as Quincy for a vastly longer time, so the Femritters scaling to or above Uryu Perception Speed would make sense.
If it was accepted i think Uryu‘s method of calcing the Feat is just as Usable but both methods are viable,depends on which more people agree on.
Kinda teeters towards calc stacking hence why I only included it for fun.

I may have an issue with another calc too, but it's late and will need to get back to you tomorrow.

That’s cool, also the Reiokyu distance stuff uses CFYOW info we didn’t have available/didn’t acknowledge in the thread that discussion ruled it at the time. So, since it brings new info it’s fair to use.
It would still need to be addressed separately and accepted in another thread. I don't like the rule just being skirted over.

It would still need to be addressed separately and accepted in another thread. I don't like the rule just being skirted over.
I’m in no rush, I’m fine to address it here. It’d be easier that way.

Edit: this calc actually got okayed for discussion almost a year ago lol but it necrod when real life hit everyone and stole their free time.

Last edited:
Introduction
I've been sitting on loads of accepted speed calcs for Bleach for a long, long time. So, I figured I'd do things piecemeal and implement the God Tier speed calcs now, because the scaling is relatively self contained and simple. Also, this should whet y'all's appetite for the meantime until summer.

Calculation 1
Ichigo's casually blitzes the Femritters. First to clarify, since I love to include multiple ends in calcs for my own use lol, I am proposing the 0.075c or 0.207c end of the calc (both of which got accepted).

The 0.075c result comes from assuming the jet/smoke stream of Ichigo's movement is equivalent to his width, wherein the 0.207c result comes from taking an average clock tower height, and then ang-sizing for the distance for both. Personally, I favor the clock tower method, because realistically (and you can google jets break the sound barrier) the air surrounding a high-speed object is always wider than the object size itself. Thus I find using an average clock tower height to be more accurate than a result that is intentionally less than what the true value would be.

End of the day I'm not too picky on either end, to order unity they're the same. This is primarily a nice supporting calc considering Ichigo is tremendously casual during his bout with the Femritters.

Calculation 2
Resurreccion Hikone blitzes a Femritter (rip the Femritters). Again, to clarify, I am only proposing the accepted end that appears within the results section, aka 5.08c.

Calculation 3
Yhwach's Auswahlen and dark reiatsu travel massive distances in very short time periods. Unlike the last two, this calc is far more obvious what ends are accepted lol.

A quick note, no, Vollstandig Liltotto doesn't scale to this calc. A) that has already been rejected, B) there's no way to properly calc her "evasion" of Asuwahlen, and C) this falls somewhat under aimdodging as she knew it was coming ahead of time thanks to Robert Acutrone getting hit in front of her.

Scaling
For the most part, I don't plan on changing any of the scaling, there is a little bit of clean up however. This thread is also not the thread to address multipliers, albeit Ichigo's are more or less fine, I plan on giving that its own thread.

TYBW God Tier scaling:
casual TS Ichigo (Sub-Rel+ or Rel from Femritter blitz) <<< serious TS Ichigo (FTL from Yhwach's dark reiatsu) ~ Almighty Yhwach < TS HoS Ichigo (FTL+ from multipliers) ~< SK Yhwach ~ Muken Aizen ~ TB Ichigo < TB HoS Ichigo (MFTL from multipliers)

Same old rodeo for these guys ^

CFYOW God Tier scaling:
Res Hikone (FTL from his own calc) ~ Bankai Ginjo (likely) ~ base Kenpachi < Bankai Kenpachi (higher)

A few things of note, Ginjo gets a likely because the author says maybe he could handle Hikone, so it's not concrete. Furthermore, currently we scale Mayuri and Kisuke's speed to Res Hikone's. That needs to go, they are stated to be able to handle Hikone with prep time, we have no idea what that prep could be, too many unknowns, thus I don't think we should scale them at all to Hikone. Also, scaling Res Hikone to his own calc is better than scaling him to the full value of Muken Aizen, because currently we accept he slightly downscales from Muken Aizen, and it's stated a serious Aizen would defeat Hikone.

Deicide God Tier scaling:
God Aizen ~ Dangai Ichigo ~< serious TS Ichigo (FTL from Yhwach's dark reiatsu) >>> casual TS Ichigo (Sub-Rel+ or Rel from Femritter blitz)

The speed for Deicide arc versions of Ichigo and Aizen are massively outdated and use the justifications for when we accepted TS = Dangai, but that has since then been rejected (see me last uni Bleach thread) and never got implemented. Furthermore, since Hikone downscales slightly from the likes of an Aizen and Ichigo far stronger than their Deicide counterparts, it is incorrect to scale the Deicide counterparts to Hikone. Hence, I'm proposing Dangai Ichigo downscales from his TS self, whether that take shape in giving him casual TS Ichigo's ratings, or downscaling from FTL to LS, or some mix of the two doesn't matter much to me.

Conclusion
Bleach is sorely lacking in calcs, and these calcs seem rather self-consistent and supportive of each other. Regardless, I am curious what everyone thinks and please keep discussion relevant to the application of the feats, the changes to scaling are mainly clean up that was missed and left not applied in past threads, and I will address Bleach multipliers in its very own thread. I'd rather not have this thread derailed into oblivion. I'll write up proper justifications at the end of this thread.

Agree: US69, Duedate, Tracer, LordGriff
Disagree:
Goon: M3X
I agree with the scaling as a whole and it is very internally consistent (such as sub rel feats for a casual Ichigo that then goes into FTL when he is serious).

Well I accepted the calcs, so obviously I agree with this

I'm not too knowledgeable on the scaling, but I trust you all to figure it out. The Soul King palace stuff is whatever, pretty sure we agreed to wait till the Anime, so not sure how we proceed with that, but everything else is fine

The Soul King palace stuff is whatever, pretty sure we agreed to wait till the Anime, so not sure how we proceed with that, but everything else is fine
Yes but that was prior to getting new info from CFYOW, to which I got permission to bring it back up in like august last year. Life got in the way and here we are in April.

I agree with OP's stated!
images

Okay, time to be Mr. Controversial.

We know Candice can transforms into a bolt of lightning (which we accept is lightning speed) and react at those speeds. Additionally, she has cloud-to-ground lightning attacks. Since she can react while moving at lightning speeds, she would logical have lightning speed perceptions, to which the other Femritter scale to. All of this is something we accept currently, I just felt the need to explain it a bit.
Femritter perceptions = 1m / 4.4e5m/s = 2.27e-6s

This is the basis of the Ichigo calc and Hikone calc, but unfortunately it seems be an application of Calc Stacking.

It's a classical case of assuming a character makes consistent use of calculated statistics which is what the 1 meter divided by the average speed of lightning is there. It is inherently a calculation we have to make. Not a wrong calculation but there's no denying that this figure for the timeframe of Candice's perception speed wasn't supplied to us directly from the source material.

This is what our Calc Stacking page has to say in the "Hiding Calculations" section:

Hiding calculations is the practice of trying to avoid calculating a feat in order to be able to use the result in another calculation. In other words it is the practice of trying to fool people into not noticing that calc stacking is being used.
This usually occurs if a feat is quantified per a rule of thumb instead of precisely calculated. A typical example would be a character dodging a bullet from a short distance being ranked as "Supersonic" and then using that ranking to calculate the speed of another character, whose speed one can compare to the former in some feat.
While it is acceptable to rank a character by such a self-evident feat without a calculation, one should keep in mind that the unwritten calculation is only skipped due to being trivial, but is still the justification for the ranking. Hence calc stacking will still be an issue for such feats.

Now, the figure for perception speed isn't actually being "hidden" in this case. It is the very first part of the calc, and by itself it could be considered fine to use for Candice's profile, but it is not to be used as it is currently being proposed for calculating Ichigo's or Hikone's speed.

Damn so are horrifying things as peak Gerard being as fast as Ulquiorra finally about to disappear ?
Btw I agree with the op, if there's no problem with calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back