• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your explanation is wortless given context of them seeing Hikone, there's no real equivalence to the shooting someone example, period.

I'm not the one using wrong definitios to try an justify my point.
Hey buddy your premise has been rejected. Move on. KingTempest already warned you if you keep derailing you'll get thread banned.

Hey buddy your premise has been rejected. Move on. KingTempest already warned you if you keep derailing you'll get thread banned.

Nobody has given a valid counter argument, you yourself keep trying to dodge the fact there's no way to get a timeframe do to Hisagi's actions and your misinterpretation about special relativity.

So no, the feat is useless.

Nobody has given a valid counter argument, you yourself keep trying to dodge the fact there's no way to get a timeframe do to Hisagi's actions and your misinterpretation about special relativity.

So no, the feat is useless.
Just because you don't find the other people's arguments valid doesn't make them invalid. Now please stop derailing, your premise has been continuously debunked and rejected. Move on or I'll request you get thread banned for continuous derailing after being warned to stop.

Just because you don't find the other people's arguments valid doesn't make them invalid. Now please stop derailing, your premise has been continuously debunked and rejected. Move on or I'll request you get thread banned for continuous derailing after being warned to stop.

You straight up gave a justification for the calc, I refuted those claim and you are now asking for the mods to come and stop the debate.

That's just a case of "It's this way because I said so!" given our explanation. You really should stop

Also, worthless* Minor spelling mistake, I win

You want to see "It's this way because I said so!"?

We're literally explaining how "witnessing" doesn't necessarily mean they saw the movement. Witnessing someone shoot something was an example of that.

Yeah I'm with Arcker on this one. Concession via burden of rejoinder because you don't actually refute anything, you just repeat the same tired, debunked points.

Well since that's going nowhere and has clearly been addressed no matter how many times Hasch wants to repeat himself, let's move on. What else is left to be addressed in this thread?

Anyway, does anyone have any valid reason for the timeframes assumed in the calc to be valid, knowing that Hisagi had enough time to Shunpo to Aura and the time distortion thing is purely subjective from the point of view of the surprised alliance members?

No, Hisagi reacting to Tokinada's shout is irrelevant to that, I trust you can separate his actual movement while using Shunpo from the reason he started that movement.

Can you elaborate on this? Because the height of the dome is the radius of Seireitei, so I'm assuming you mean something other than that.
There's not much point getting into it as far as I can tell, I don't think we'll see eye to eye on that value not being used for the Seireitei's dome there. I believe the multiple depictions of the Seireitei in that final arc in particular make the calculated figure unsuitable. Whether it's accepted on the site or not is another matter, but I personally can't see that figure being remotely correct and therefore can't comment on the calc.

There's not much point getting into it as far as I can tell, I don't think we'll see eye to eye on that value not being used for the Seireitei's dome there. I believe the multiple depictions of the Seireitei in that final arc in particular make the calculated figure unsuitable. Whether it's accepted on the site or not is another matter, but I personally can't see that figure being remotely correct and therefore can't comment on the calc.
The only clear wide shots of the dome during the TYBW depict it as a hemisphere to my knowledge, and we have been through this already with Gremmy's meteor, where it was decided to be the case. But if you can't comment that's fine, how's the assessment on the first method and the third calc?

The Seireitei’s size was already accepted, agreed upon, and applied in this CRT

So the Dome must be accepted as this size. There’s no need to retread topics that have already been discussed to death. So that’s where I stand. The Dome size is not in question and shouldn’t be.

That’s all I have to say

I wasn't disputing that. I just said I couldn't comment on it.

It's like asking me to comment on a calc where Konoha village is 3,000 km across. Sure, it may be mathematically viable and true based on what the wiki accepts, but I will never be able to entertain it and I can't force myself to.

Well if it's accepted based on this wiki in which we use, then I'm fine to move on with the "crash" method for the Ichigo/Candice calc, and discuss the third calc. Does that sound good to you @Damage3245 ?

Well if it's accepted based on this wiki in which we use, then I'm fine to move on with the "crash" method for the Ichigo/Candice calc, and discuss the third calc. Does that sound good to you @Damage3245 ?
As I said, I can't comment on that part, but I'll be happy to move on to the third calc now.

As I said, I can't comment on that part, but I'll be happy to move on to the third calc now.
That's fine if you don't want to comment on it, but considering those that are willing to comment on it are fine with it, I'm going to proceed with it. But yes I'd be happy to move onto the meat of the calcs lol.

Cool cool, that leaves the last calc then, ik most everyone here has found it fine, but ofc I'll gladly hear out Damage's concerns.

Firstly, our currenty discussion rule, added in this thread and approved by six staff members, prohibits the basis of the calc which involves altering the currently accepted distance between the Seireitei and Soul King's Palace.

Please refrain from attempting to revise the distance between the Seireitei and the Soul Society until the anime adaptation reaches that point. The topic has been discussed numerous times over the years and a figure has been decided on by the Calc Group.

I think that a new thread should be made with a majority staff approval to remove this rule first, instead of just making a calc and getting it accepted, which is ignoring the rule.

This may sound like nitpicking, but these rules exist for a reason and I don't think they should just be ignored without discussion and getting approval for it to be removed.

Firstly, our currenty discussion rule, added in this thread and approved by six staff members, prohibits the basis of the calc which involves altering the currently accepted distance between the Seireitei and Soul King's Palace.

I think that a new thread should be made with a majority staff approval to remove this rule first, instead of just making a calc and getting it accepted, which is ignoring the rule.

This may sound like nitpicking, but these rules exist for a reason and I don't think they should just be ignored without discussion and getting approval for it to be removed.
I don't see why that's necessary when I already went over that that rule was already forever ago with a thread that wasn't finished and necrod. Furthermore, that rule came out prior to CFYOW novel information being discussed, and there is already like 6-7 staff on this thread that are fine with it. This is needless stalling, just to have to 6-7 staff that agree say so again.

As long as new information is brought up it doesn't break the rules, I've done this countless times before and it has never been an issue. Topic bans don't ban new discussion they ban prior discussed material that has been discussed to death.

Last edited:
I don't see why that's necessary when I already went over that that rule was already forever ago with a thread that wasn't finished and necrod. Furthermore, that rule came out prior to CFYOW novel information being discussed, and there is already like 6-7 staff on this thread that are fine with it. This is needless stalling, just to have to 6-7 staff that agree say so again.
I just got into Bleach scaling but if so many staff are already fine with this, then it shouldn't be stopped just because "discussion rule." I wouldn't exactly consider that fair, and given the present agreement, I especially don't think we need to waste more time by waiting for them to repeat said agreement.

What's the point in having discussion rules if they can just be ignored?

What's the point in having discussion rules if they can just be ignored?
I'm not ignoring, I specifically did not retread the topic until we got the translations for CFYOW out and they brought new information. The same stuff happened with universal Bleach when CFYOW came out.

I got okayed to do this almost an entire year ago with this same calc but the thread necro'd cuz people got busy.

Fine, let's roll with it. Since a large number of staff members have already okayed it (though I'm not sure if all of them were actually aware of said rule), I'll let it go. Use the third calc and I'll remove that discussion rule.

Fine, let's roll with it. Since a large number of staff members have already okayed it (though I'm not sure if all of them were actually aware of said rule), I'll let it go. Use the third calc and I'll remove that discussion rule.
Well if we are good to go, I'll drop the scaling again to make sure it's okay and then apply everything?

TYBW God Tier scaling:
casual TS Ichigo (scales to moving too fast for Femritters) < serious TS Ichigo (scales to Yhwach's darkness) ~ Almighty Yhwach < TS HoS Ichigo ~< SK Yhwach ~ Muken Aizen ~ TB Ichigo < TB HoS Ichigo

CFYOW God Tier scaling:
Res Hikone (scales to his own feat/blog) ~ Bankai Ginjo (likely) ~ base Kenpachi < Bankai Kenpachi

Deicide God Tier scaling:
God Aizen ~ Dangai Ichigo < serious TS Ichigo > casual TS Ichigo

The TYBW God Tier scaling doesn't change whatsoever, but there is a few things with the Deicide and CFYOW God tiers.

For Res Hikone, we accept that he downscales from Muken Aizen, Muken Aizen scales fairly decently into FTL+ via powerscaling off the Darkness calc. So, his ratings should reflect that. So, I suggest he be rated as "At least Rel+, up to LS [same justification as the blog + now a supporting rel+ calc], possibly (baseline) FTL+ (downscaling from Aizen)".

For Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen, they've been incorrectly scaling above Hikone even after we accepted Hikone scales to the upper echelon. So, I'm proposing that they scale to casual TS Ichigo via powerscaling (casual TS Ichigo < serious TS Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo), perhaps possibly a downscale from TS Ichigo. Something like, "At least [prior ratings] (far superior), likely Rel, possibly (baseline) FTL (shouldn't be drastically slower than TS Ichigo, much less a casual TS Ichigo)".

TYBW God Tier scaling:
casual TS Ichigo (scales to moving too fast for Femritters) < serious TS Ichigo (scales to Yhwach's darkness) ~ Almighty Yhwach < TS HoS Ichigo ~< SK Yhwach ~ Muken Aizen ~ TB Ichigo < TB HoS Ichigo

CFYOW God Tier scaling:
Res Hikone (scales to his own feat/blog) ~ Bankai Ginjo (likely) ~ base Kenpachi < Bankai Kenpachi

Deicide God Tier scaling:
God Aizen ~ Dangai Ichigo < serious TS Ichigo > casual TS Ichigo

The TYBW God Tier scaling doesn't change whatsoever, but there is a few things with the Deicide and CFYOW God tiers.

For Res Hikone, we accept that he downscales from Muken Aizen, Muken Aizen scales fairly decently into FTL+ via powerscaling off the Darkness calc. So, his ratings should reflect that. So, I suggest he be rated as "At least Rel+, up to LS [same justification as the blog + now a supporting rel+ calc], possibly (baseline) FTL+ (downscaling from Aizen)".

For Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen, they've been incorrectly scaling above Hikone even after we accepted Hikone scales to the upper echelon. So, I'm proposing that they scale to casual TS Ichigo via powerscaling (casual TS Ichigo < serious TS Ichigo > Dangai Ichigo), perhaps possibly a downscale from TS Ichigo. Something like, "At least [prior ratings] (far superior), likely Rel, possibly (baseline) FTL (shouldn't be drastically slower than TS Ichigo, much less a casual TS Ichigo)".
This mostly seems fine to me, although I don’t really get why Dangai Ichigo would downscale from his True Shikai?

This mostly seems fine to me, although I don’t really get why Dangai Ichigo would downscale from his True Shikai?
True Shikai is like Dangai, if Dangai had a proper Zanpakuto. Although I'd be fine with just leaving him as "likely on par with casual TS Ichigo" via powerscaling.

Will share on the point of Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen, since both of those are in a weird vacuum with their own scaling with only a statement connecting them to anyone else, likely for their speed rating itself would personally be preferred.

Will share on the point of Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen, since both of those are in a weird vacuum with their own scaling with only a statement connecting them to anyone else, likely for their speed rating itself would personally be preferred.
Sounds good, I'll go with the "likely casual TS Ichigo level" for their speed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back