• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Base. We aint scaling Unohana to ShiKen lol
i think there's a pretty good argument for unohana to scale to shikai kenny. Depending on how you measure the eyepatch multiplier. If it's only baseline 10x than probably not. But if it truly is 100x or some crazy number like that, than yea she definitely scales to a gremmy fight ShiKen

also they suggested that the eyepatch nerfs him by 100x which I don’t agree with multipliers its too much headcanon to put an exact number on that.
true, but a range shouldnt be bad. The espada ressurections can be a 5-10x multiplier, similar to bankai. Even lower espada like Luppi have an 8x increase. So assuming a baseline of 5 isnt that bad of an assumption to make

kK1hcKr.jpg

i think there's a pretty good argument for unohana to scale to shikai kenny. Depending on how you measure the eyepatch multiplier. If it's only baseline 10x than probably not. But if it truly is 100x or some crazy number like that, than yea she definitely scales to a gremmy fight ShiKen
I mean if it’s nerfing him 100s to 1000s of times sure but I don’t believe that nor do I think it’s provable

true, but a range shouldnt be bad. The espada ressurections can be a 5-10x multiplier, similar to bankai. Even lower espada like Luppi have an 8x increase. So assuming a baseline of 5 isnt that bad of an assumption to make

kK1hcKr.jpg
With multipliers they need to have a stated range like bankai or resurrections do, also you would have to find something regarding how much his old eyepatch was nerfing him but I don’t believe its to that extent. If you can find something regarding the original eyepatch which I don’t think there is then maybe.

Continent level (While she was weaker than him, she could contend with Post-Awakening Kenpachi when he wasn’t wearing his eyepatch<ref>Bleach Chapter 526</ref>, which should make her superior to Gremmy, who Kenpachi could cut through<ref>Bleach Chapter 573</ref> and overpower<ref>Bleach Chapter 576</ref> while wearing his eyepatch)

Here’s a draft of what Unohana’s new AP justification could look like.

Continent level (While she was weaker than him, she could contend with Post-Awakening Kenpachi when he wasn’t wearing his eyepatch<ref>Bleach Chapter 526</ref>, which should make her superior to Gremmy, who Kenpachi could cut through<ref>Bleach Chapter 573</ref> and overpower<ref>Bleach Chapter 576</ref> while wearing his eyepatch)

Here’s a draft of what Unohana’s new AP justification could look like.
Looks hot

The changes have been applied to Unohana’s profile, and I added the scans and references of Zaraki overpowering Gremmy to his profile as well.

Is there anything else, or can I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back