• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
KazuiK said:
I'm confused which one to use -.-
If Dragon cares enough than I'll close this one, if he doesn't then I think this one will do.

We decided to make Dragon's Thread the 21st disccusion thread.

Hisagi's powers are limited immortality base on his Reiatsu? If he runs out he can die, right? Or did I got it wrong?

nah

Orihime was good in the begining when she was weird and goofy.After that she became random big tittied female characther #1489

rukia have always been good but lacked development after her shiba backstory got resolved .

harribel is just...well a strong espada that somewhat care for her subordinates ( pretty good design tho). Nell is also that but better because she actually have a backstory.

I mean...She is definitely very good and one of my favorite ships for Ichigo but only because she's kinda of a Discount Arturia
did she even met him ? the hell ?

Crack ship but I like it better than the others...Heck if anything I would have honestly shipped Ichigo with Kukaku.

Naeblis495 said:
harribel is just...well a strong espada that somewhat care for her subordinates ( pretty good design tho). Nell is also that but better because she actually have a backstory.
imagine hanging out with Nel

if she randomly turns into child,you will get arrested for pedophilia

if she randomly decides to go Resurrecsion,you will get arrested for zoophilia

Hallibel is safe XD

MetalGearRaiden said:
Naeblis495 said:
if she randomly turns into child,you will get arrested for pedophilia if seh randomly decides to go Resurrecsion,you will get arrested for zoophilia

Hallibel is safer XD
i wasn't really talking about dating , just their characther in general but yeah that would be pretty hilarious ;

can't nell control her transformation with urahara tech ?

if she randomly turns into child,you will get arrested for pedophilia

if she randomly decides to go Resurrecsion,you will get arrested for zoophilia

Hallibel is safer XD

She turns into a Centaur, not a complete horse... It's more like ******* a Cat girl

Dangai Ichigo said:
She turns into a Centaur, not a complete horse... It's more like ******* a Cat girl
ehm, her private parts are still horse-parts,no?

catgirls,by logic, should have human private parts

Dangai Ichigo said:
Naeblis495 said:
aren't they pretty much related tho ?
Yes, that's why i said it, just to emphasize the point
fair enough .

i'll always support the classic ichi-ruki myself but honestly i would prefer to not have any ichigo pairing as it never was a focus of the story and just felt forced .

ehm, her private parts are still horse-parts,no?

catgirls,by logic, should have human private parts

Just the from the waist down...If you're not into that then you gotta just get comfortable with the waist up

Yes, that's why i said it, just to emphasize the point
fair enough .

i'll always support the classic ichi-ruki myself but honestly i would prefer to not have any ichigo pairing as it never was a focus of the story and just felt forced .

While I would prefer things like Crack ships or Ichi-Nel since I never thought Ichigo would ever work with someone like Rukia (No, i don't hate Rukia, she just really started getting on my nerves now that im rewatching Bleach, especially in the Bount Arc, it just feels forced every fight and scene with her considering she should be healing herself in Soul Society, not only that but Anime Rukia is very forced while in the manga she's ok, just incompetent in fights)

i just chose to completly ignore and erase from my mind any non canon portrayals such as bount arc. i feel much better about bleach that way .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back