• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Yes you're correct. Yhwach is the only one who could contain a fatigued Yama's Bankai. But as I showed it was not a full power Yama.

Never called As Nodt weak. He isn't weak. He's Shikai Byakuya level. If he was truly on the level of Byakuya's Bankai, his blut would have tanked any and all attacks from byakuya's Shikai. But it didn't.

I read your scans but you didn't read my comment clearly. Simply being "captain level" does not mean you are on the level of a captains Bankai.

Also you are proving my point more with the Ichigo feat you brought up. Yhwach was injured by an attack from Fullbring Bankai Ichigo. If he was Yama tier his blut would have no sold the attack. Simple as that.

Where do you see Yhwach using blut ever except against Ichibe?

I don't understand where you're going with this weakened point but it has no relevance to the function of the medallions designed to steal the Bankai.

know whats funny? byakuyas bankai dont even give AP amp its just numbers xd... anyways did we ever do a calc for this? that travel item the royal use to go from SS to the palce? is it faster or same speed as mimi? iim re-reading bleach and got alot of questions sorry... http://prntscr.com/r23q0a

Blut is always active my dude. Yhwach uses an offensive form of blut against Ichibei but then defensive is always active.

Bc he's weakened? Like idk what else to say. Not only was Yama not at full power but it's been proven by As Nodt that you can be a fair amount weaker than someone and still steal their Bankai. If I really need to link As Nodt's blut getting broken by Byakuya's Shikai I will but I feel like everyone knows the scene.

No it's not always active lol. Also Blut Anahaben is an expanded version of Blut vene which is the defensive one.

The Medallion steals the Bankai as a whole, it will be the same as the original since you need to be on par to steal it in the 1st place. Your point about stealing a "weakened" person Bankai doesn't make any sense like at all.

You make it seem like it's Tokinada's power.

Amlad22 said:
Byakuya's Bankai does give an amp. This was clearly shown in the fight against Ichigo.
bro it dont he just has 10x bankai multi but not for power for numbers

while re-reading i notice alot of you say renji got a buff off screen will its kinda semi true that food girl gave them an amp also

in chapter 525 why is unohana saying shes stronger than anyone but kenpachi? is this hyperbole?

ya im confirming unohanda bankai is acid.. right after she used it , kenny said he was melting.. i used to think it was just some art to hype the fight but that women does have some crazy healing so whos to say she isnt still healing him ?

I'm sorry for asking, but I'm a little lost on the latest events, was Auswahlen accepted as SoL too?

Amlad22 said:
As Nodt had his blut broken by Byakuya's SHIKAI. HIS SHIKAI! NOT HIS BANKAI! AS NODT WAS SHIKAI BYAKUYA LEVEL! BUT THEN HE STOLE HIS BANKAI!

Multipliers are supposedly accepted now. So yes, there is a 5x gap MINIMUM between the two. Simply being "captain level" doesn't mean that you can match a bankai. You can be captain level and only match a captain's shikai as that's still captain tier just a shikai rather than a bankai. Obviously the Quincy who were stronger than the bankai they stole such as BG9 wouldn't apply to this.
I think you're misunderstanding something about the accepted multipliers.

Not everyone is receiving a 5 x multiplier for Bankai, only those agreed upon who get stat amps from their Bankai which was only Ichigo and Kenpachi.

The difference between Byakuya's Shikai and Bankai was the number of petals except when Byakuya uses Senkei which amps his strikes further.

Well yeah ofc people like Gin, Rose, Mayuri, Shunsui, etc wont be getting increases. But I don't see how Byakuya doesn't get the amp when his Bankai harmed Bankai Ichigo despite his Shikai being utterly powerless next to Shikai Ichigo. There's a very clear amp.

Also Ichigo and Kenny most defiantly shouldn't be the only ones. Many other Bankai have shown stat amps or amps via weapons like Byakuya. Renji for instance obviously gets a huge amp with his Bankai. Not physically ofc, but with the creature he controls. Urahara would be someone who gets an actual stat amp, as we saw him straight up modify his own body to increase his physical power against Askin.

Off the top of my head, Kensei and Sajin would gets the amps for similar reasons as above. Sajin ofc it isn't him that gets the buff but his giant armoured buddy lol.

@Sigurd

All the Quincy had their blut active during their fights. We were told and shown this right off the bat with As Nodt and Kirge.

If Yama is weakened his Bankai will also be weakened. That's the point. A Zanpakuto is directly connected to the user, it makes no sense to assume that Yama could be on deaths door for example and still whip out a full power Bankai. As I've said multiple times already, this point doesn't even matter, since it's been shown you don't need to be equal to a captain to steal their Bankai. Just somewhat comparable.

comparable is still good enough to scale amladd also even if they were weaker juha can still use his bankai .

Given what As Nodt showed us, 5x weaker is what he should be. It would still make him High 6-B which is more consistent with him being harmed by Ichigo and also getting curb stomped by Ichibei who should be the only one scaling above Yama cause it's freaking Ichibei.

Amlad22 said:
Well yeah ofc people like Gin, Rose, Mayuri, Shunsui, etc wont be getting increases. But I don't see how Byakuya doesn't get the amp when his Bankai harmed Bankai Ichigo despite his Shikai being utterly powerless next to Shikai Ichigo. There's a very clear amp.
Byakuya's Shikai wasn't utterly powerless against Shikai Ichigo, it's that Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga was more than enough to overwhelm just 1000 petals of Byakuya's.

Upon activation of his Bankai, the amount of petals overwhelmed Shikai Ichigo and he needed Bankai to match the amount.

So Byakuya's petals would receive an amp, but Byakuya himself does not receive the multiplier.

Also Ichigo and Kenny most defiantly shouldn't be the only ones. Many other Bankai have shown stat amps or amps via weapons like Byakuya. Renji for instance obviously gets a huge amp with his Bankai. Not physically ofc, but with the creature he controls. Urahara would be someone who gets an actual stat amp, as we saw him straight up modify his own body to increase his physical power against Askin. Off the top of my head, Kensei and Sajin would gets the amps for similar reasons as above. Sajin ofc it isn't him that gets the buff but his giant armoured buddy lol.
Amp via weapons or abilities has been accounted for, what we're discussing is amp to the actual character's physicals.

We agree then that the petals get the increase? As long as weapon multipliers have been accounted for then that's what Byakuya gets. Hence why the whole As Nodt deal is important.

I still think Urahara should be discussed for a physical stat amp. Its pretty straightforward and clear that he amps his physical strength during the fight. The only difference between his amp and let's say Kenny's amp, is that Urahara doesn't start with it upon release of his Bankai and has to manually reconstruct his body to receive the amp.

>We agree then that the petals get the increase?

For Senkei, sure, it has a stated and displayed amp.

Urahara isn't getting a Bankai amp since the Reconstruction amp from his Bankai is unknown.

His regular Bankai also has shown an amp. Simply adding more petals of the same strength wouldn't be able to damage someone they couldn't before. The petals would need to be stronger.

Given that the reconstruction amp is part of his Bankai I still don't see why the 5x minimum doesn't work?

Sekkonds. said:
Why does Gerard have low-godly regan?his body was never removed entirly from existence,right?
He turned into that Energy form, which would qualify since his body no longer exists.

Sekkonds. said:
Why does Gerard have low-godly regan?his body was never removed entirly from existence,right?
his body was never removed from existence, there was always some of gerard everytime he reformed. you are right on that. wether he can achieve his last form if erased completely is a big unknown.

"The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

This is exactly what Gerard did though.

urahara does kinda get a amp due to hax tho not sure if that counts but he can amp his body to get stronger

no.Purgy said:
"The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."
This is exactly what Gerard did though.
there was always some gerard (most of the time all of him, just cleaved in someway) everytime he regenerated. never was he completely obliterated

Again I'm referring to his energy form. He does exactly what it says as a requirement.

Also, the fact that he even has an energy form kinda implies he reaches that point when his material body has been damaged to such extents. And it's clearly automatic because Gerard was "dead" when he did it meaning no concious interaction from him.

it wouldn't be a surprise thanks to your powers. what could that mean more?

How come Yhwach is cracking Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tensho like its made of matter or something similar to Orihime's shield?

the fact that he has an energy form means nothing about his body, it just means that he has an energy form.

i am not arguing against his level of regen, he probably can regenerate from nothing. But im just pointing out his body was never erased, just cleaved and shattered.

just to make it clear, im not arguing against his regen, so dont worry about that.

Ovrhide said:
the fact that he has an energy form means nothing about his body, it just means that he has an energy form.

i am not arguing against his level of regen, he probably can regenerate from nothing. But im just pointing out his body was never erased, just cleaved and shattered.

just to make it clear, im not arguing against his regen, so dont worry about that.
Fair enough, whilst he may not have regenerated from nothing, there's certainly an argument to say he can. If you don't think so then you can make a CRT about it but I'm sure there's a legitimate reason as to why it was accepted (I haven't been here that long so I wouldn't know what that reason could be).

kinda wank.

Only possible with calc stacking and taking each "light based attack" description in the databooks litterally .

Any verse can get to those level with those kind of stuff .

He's just telling people what they want to hear so they'll watch his videos. The same with SwagKage, SethTheProgrammer and a dozen other "powerscaling" Youtubers. Nobody is or ever will be MFTL in Bleach.

@purgy i got a question why is prime soul king put at a solid 4A his limits were never seen shouldnt he be at least 4A??

His best feat is the 4A one, even if we never saw his limits we can't put him higher than that without evidence.

Though, I do think he could be higher than 4A since there's evidence of the SS containing Galaxies imo.

no i didnt mean higher i meant him being stated as at least 4A just like true bankai ichigo

and what is the accepted multiplier for shikai? sorry for asking a lot lol

Back