• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Could we use the speed of sound to measure the distance between the palace and the Soul society?

Characters that are not that fast can move faster than the sound, considering that using the speed of sound would be a low ball but it would be better than the method used now.

We could get a new and better distance with the speed of sound, although it is still a low ball.

LordWhis said:
Wasn't Resurreccion Hikone stated to be transcendent ? That should at least make her a 6B if not a 5B or higher
I thought being Transcendent made you 6-B not 5-B

question is the sunlight in SS not LS? i ask cuz its also spiritual light and it seems you guys dont count that as real light even tho everything in SS is spiritual

hmm yes now that i think of it.. ichigo outpaced a grand rey cero to save orhime and shunsui dodged a point blank cero from stark also dodged 100s of them

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Doesn't make you 5-B, no idea what he's talking about.
probably because of aizen. tho in aizens case, he has the hogyoku, which also has part of the soul king in it (was revealed in the novel)

Well Aizen is a bit different, besides transcendent doesn't mean a certain tier. It just means that person eclipses others to the point that their power can't be felt by most people.

Hikone and by comparison Base Zaraki should both scale to 6-B for being transcendent that's pretty obvious. From what I remember Hikone was directly compared to Butterfly Aizen too and Base Zaraki was winning that fight.

Bankai Zaraki lowkey gonna be High 6-B at this point if he gets that 5x Bankai multiplier lowball and that's cool.

Hikone wasnt compared to any of aizens forms specifically (from my memories), just transcendental just like aizen in general. thats still enough for a solid 6-B rating in my opinion.

Why 6-A? I don't think the multipliers will get him that high. Unless of course we scale him to Bankai Yama which I don't think should be done.

Ok thank god, I was gonna argue against that lol. Ichibei is the only one who makes sense scaling and that's it.

I understand, in the topic of SK vs Future Warrior it was said that they made a topic to discuss about CR, but if they didn't do well, this problem that people have with CR is something quite boring, even though it has been proven several times.

I honestly i am getting pissed of and annoyed with the whole RC, especially with a specific member that keeps bringing it up every single time and keeps going at it like hitting a nail with a hammer over and over.

Base Yhwach shouldn't scale to Yama. He specifically needed to tire out and drain Yama before he could steal his Bankai. He couldn't actually contend with Yama in any way head on. He'll likely be at High 6-B anyway tho so he's not far behind.

false ... base juha and ichibei scales to bankai yama.. base juha was stated to be the only one able to handle the power that = scaling.. base /shikai ichibei was owning him and used bankai to finish it

Yhwach was only shown to be able to contain a fatigued Yama's Bankai. He doesn't scale to the full thing.

Also, Quincy only need to be comparable to the power they are taking to steal said power. This was shown when As Nodt stole Byakuya's Bankai despite it being shown just moments prior that he was physically on the same level as Byakuya's Shikai. Even if you only use the bare minimum 5x multiplier that's still pretty big. Using the same idea with Yhwach and the highest he should logically be scaling to is 5x weaker than Bankai Yama. And again, I can't stress enough that he only stole a fatigued Yama's Bankai when his reiatsu was drained and nowhere near full power.

Also , Yhwach was gaining in power during the war by absorbing the souls of the fallen .

The base yhwach that faced yama should be a lot weaker than the one that faced ichibe

Back