• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

I know but we just got a CFYOW banner. Usually there is a 3 months break in between CFYOW, TYBW, movie banners.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Pretty sure that banner is filler. Had no hype, no announcements. Literally nothing.
Eh, idk about that. Its CFYOW nontheless. And KLab teased that Hisagi and Shinji are coming to BBS, there's literally no reason as to why he'd tease something we already know

If Ichibei hadn't used his Bankai to rename Yhwach and had just killed him while in his nameless black ink-covered state would he have defeated him ?

If we were wanking anime, where is 4-B One Piece, 4D Naruto and 6D Bleach? Won't deny the downplay on western stuff, comics at least (where is Low 2-C Supes?).

Toshiro lost his pre-ts high 6c key ?

That's sad. I wanted to make a Toshiro vs Lisa fight. Now none of their tiers match up !

Code:
I guess I could make a speed equalised fight between Lisa and Post-TS Toshiro, not sure how good a fight it would be

Why Transcendent Shikai Yamamoto doesn't scale to Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen? After all Base Aizen had to cheat and sealed away Yamamoto's shikia and according to the Databook Kenpachi and Yamamoto where the only captains capable of having a chance against Aizen and that's why he was worried and make plans to keep them separated.

AnonymousBlank said:
4-B One Piece
Just out of curiosity, where in the world have people believed in One Piece being solar system level? The highest I've seen that can be believable is continental, MAYBE moon. But outside of crossovers with Toriko and Dragonball, there's been nothing in statements or even through strecthing to hint it. I can at least understand where people get the idea for 4-D Naruto and 6-D Bleach (as much as I want Bleach to be 6 or even 9 D or whatever the BS cap is)

AppleLord said:
Why Transcendent Shikai Yamamoto doesn't scale to Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen? After all Base Aizen had to cheat and sealed away Yamamoto's shikia and according to the Databook Kenpachi and Yamamoto where the only captains capable of having a chance against Aizen and that's why he was worried and make plans to keep them separated.
Because transcendent isnt a tier, like people have said before.

what the hell do you call dangai ichigo then, Transcendental transcendence? some one so powerful that not even a transcendent being could sense him?

its pretty clear that being transcendent is subjective based on the observes level of power.

@AppleLord That's not what Ukitake meant by that statement, he just means extremely high/peerless reiatsu. If Yamamoto was transcendent then everyone in the Gotei would also be transcendent for being able to sense his reiatsu.

Because transcendent isnt a tier, like people have said before.

what the hell do you call dangai ichigo then, Transcendental transcendence? some one so powerful that not even a transcendent being could sense him?

its pretty clear that being transcendent is subjective based on the observes level of power.

Ukitake said Yamamoto's Shikai had transcendent reiatsu, not that he was transcendent tier, and Ukitake said he felt fear in that scene not his reiatsu. I don't remember if anyone was directly stated to sense his reiatsu? Many character have reacted to the flames and the damage he causes to the atmosphere. Jugram was even confused when Yamamoto went Bankai and had to "guessed" that his physical flames were his reiatsu. Base Yhwach couldn't felt Ichibei's reiatsu after he released his shikai either.

And wasn't God Aizen transcendent but he still couldn't sense Dangai Ichigo's transcendent reitsu?

OrangeberrySama said:
@AppleLord That's not what Ukitake meant by that statement, he just means extremely high/peerless reiatsu. If Yamamoto was transcendent then everyone in the Gotei would also be transcendent for being able to sense his reiatsu.
Can you post scans of people "sensing" his reiatsu in shikai or bankai state? I'm not talking about people reacting to his flames or the damage caused by his bankai in the atmosphere. No. A legit statement of someone sensing Yamamoto's reiatsu in shikai mode or bankai mode because I don't remember anyone directly "sensing" his reiatsu.

Tyri456 said:
That is comparable to god aizen and dangai ichigo I guess
That's not my point. I asked if he could be scaled to them, but we can't.

We/I need to check the whole manga again in case we missed something. It's officially stated that Shikai Yamamoto has transcendent reiatsu in the manga and in the databook is stated that Base Aizen didn't want to face off agaisnt Yamamoto or Kenpachi and made plans to sealed Yamamoto's shikai and trap Kenpachi in Hueco Mundo.

I'm going to take the assiment of verifying if someone ever "sense" Yamamoto's reaitsu while he was on Shikai or Bankai on my own, if no one else wants to do the same. IIRC people only mentioned Yamamoto's flames and the damage his power caused to the athmopshere. If this is true then the scans of him been mentioned to have transcendent reiatsu is valid.

No matter. Yamamoto could have transcedent reiatsu but we still can't scale him to Dangai Ichigo or God Aizen since I don't see the "why" or "how" in the equation.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Aren't you rude? What do you mean by no? The scaling? Of course not. There isn't any reason to scale him, but I just wann check if someone did "sense" his reiatsu in shikai or bankai mode in the series. Are you telling me not to check? I'm confused.

It's literally a plot point at the beginning of the TYBW arc that everyone sensed Yama's Reiatsu going into battle for them to regain their morale.

So no, Yama isn't transcendent, unless you think every Captain and Liuentenant also is transcendent.

Hst master said:
There's really no reason to assume people couldn't sense his reiatsu in Shikai.
Depends on the context.

1. His reiatsu was transcendent.

2. If characters don't mentioned to sense his reiatsu but keep dodging the question by mentioning the effects of his flames or power is because they can't sense it.

I'm probably wrong. That's fine. I just want to make sure for myself, not that I belive any of you would accept it.

Back