• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Kek imagine opening up a closed thread, reply to someone and closing it so you can have the last laugh.

The year is 2020 and people ( and by people i mean like the same 2 users lol ) still thinking Reitasu Crush is AP based, 5-B Bleach fodder for standing around Yhwach

I thought this forum was for accurately profiling characters, but that's impossible if staff members just lock threads when they don't want to admit they're wrong.

Why not just create a last thread/Blog to talk about that? because for now, if things aren't settled, every Bleach thread will become complete mess by saying "yes it work" and "no it wont work", this thing need an overall agreement.

The Causality said:
Why not just create a last thread/Blog to talk about that? because for now, if things aren't settled, every Bleach thread will become complete mess by saying "yes it work" and "no it wont work", this thing need an overall agreement.
A certain staff member would just lock it in order to save face. Nothing can be done about it.

The opposition have yet to present an uncontradicted statement wich state that RC have a weakness to similar/higher AP.

"It is also important to note that characters won't lose/gain any abilities or resistances which they do/don't inherently posses. However, if an ability have a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after equalization."

I don't think bleach have such a statement .

@Purgy So what? You guys will still push the RC stuff and say "Yes, make a CRT if you want this to get debunked" and other people will just say "no, make a CRT to want this to get Accepted" everytime a Bleach Characters will fight? things will become more and more toxic and might end in the ban of RC stuff or worst, Bleach fight. The only way is create a Blog/thread and discuss about this entierly, that's my opinion

Naeblis495 said:
The opposition have yet to present an uncontradicted statement wich state that RC have a weakness to similar/higher AP.
"It is also important to note that characters won't lose/gain any abilities or resistances which they do/don't inherently posses. However, if an ability have a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after equalization."

I don't think bleach have such a statement .
Can you link me where it talks about verse equalization please?

I think only Resureccion Hikone was said to be transcendent not the base one that Zaraki fought so he shouldn't scale.

imagine not readin the source material for bleach and tryna debate imade smh or try appeal to authoratay to the guy who said imade knows more lel

just saying juha still had the power to control yamas bankai him being tired (which was never the case since he was gonna use bankai again but it got stolen) means nothing. base juha and ichibei will always scale

I just had a thought... is SK going to be affected by the multipliers? He has shrifts, right? Although one must enter into vollstandig in order to be affected by the multipliers.

Other than his speed scaling above the verse, is his AP going to change?

Anyone have the official color scan of the top panel:

http://i2.***********.net/bleach/677/bleach-7667311.jpg

It looks like Yhwach is using Orihime's shield power in the way that is breaking and the pieces that already broke.

AppleLord said:
Anyone have the official color scan of the top panel:

http://i2.***********.net/bleach/677/bleach-7667311.jpg

It looks like Yhwach is using Orihime's shield power in the way that is breaking and the pieces that already broke.
it wouldn't be a surprise thanks to your powers. what could that mean more?

@Zezu1995

Being drained impacts the amount of reiatsu you can output. That's common sense.

However even if the common consensus is to scale Yhwach. He should still scale to at most 5x weaker for the other reasons I provided. As Nodt was a bare minimum 5x weaker than Senbonzakura Kageyoshi yet could steal it no issues.

oh boy this is big head canon leme end it ..

1- yama wasnt tired nor was it stated soo 2- nothing stated as nodt was weaker iirc it was stated that every sternritter was captain level or strong enough that a shiigami would need their bankais to get stronger than their BASE and they still had volstandig...evem stern K stated that soi current lvl was so weak he didnt need to use the bankai he stole from her... 3-90% of the sternritters scale to each other , other than the killed off screen ones and elites/jugram ishida.. leme see if i can get some scans

cuz im not sure where your getting this 5x weaker from

Amlad22 said:
@Zezu1995
Being drained impacts the amount of reiatsu you can output. That's common sense.

However even if the common consensus is to scale Yhwach. He should still scale to at most 5x weaker for the other reasons I provided. As Nodt was a bare minimum 5x weaker than Senbonzakura Kageyoshi yet could steal it no issues.
As Nodt wasn't weaker.

chapter 499 has the captain statement http://prntscr.com/r239t4

16 of them with equal or more power... we ARE DONE HERE .. so yes they scale to w.e tier upgrades they get end of story

and in 499 again stern J could injure urahara ,sado and orhime tho they were off guard not sure if we can use this

I love when my earlier comments get ignored.

As Nodt had his blut broken by Byakuya's SHIKAI. HIS SHIKAI! NOT HIS BANKAI! AS NODT WAS SHIKAI BYAKUYA LEVEL! BUT THEN HE STOLE HIS BANKAI!

Multipliers are supposedly accepted now. So yes, there is a 5x gap MINIMUM between the two. Simply being "captain level" doesn't mean that you can match a bankai. You can be captain level and only match a captain's shikai as that's still captain tier just a shikai rather than a bankai. Obviously the Quincy who were stronger than the bankai they stole such as BG9 wouldn't apply to this.

Also since I'm being accused of lying I'll link the chapter.

https://bleachmangaonline.com/manga/bleach-chapter-510/

Yhwach taunts Yama about how he used up all of his energy and stamina fighting Royd. Anyone else who forgot that line can read it now too.

juha also stated in that same chapter that "who else but me can control your power" you tried tho also.. once again as nodt is in base and wasnt doing much a few cuts dont make him weak lmao.. and by juhas statement they would need comparable power to take the bankais plus didnt i literally give you 3 scans saying their capt tier?

Back