• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 25

Zoro21043 said:
no i didnt mean higher i meant him being stated as at least 4A just like true bankai ichigo

and what is the accepted multiplier for shikai? sorry for asking a lot lol
I'm not involved with the multipliers but I don't think Shikai multipliers are accepted here, people like Sigurd and Naeblis probably know better though.

Fairly certain Hisagi has a x5 for Kazeshini since he went from getting juked by Findor to no diffing the guy's R1.

As for the power scaling thing, I find it fun to see new arguments even if they are wank. Looking for wank arguments with my friends is one of my favorite pastimes just for how dumb they can get, even better if we can somehow manage to win with them in a debate.

These are all the multipliers that have been accepted.

2x multiplier: Post-2nd Resurrection Bankai Ichigo Shihakushou, Yammy Resurrección 2nd Form

5x multiplier: Gentei Kaijou, Bankai, Resurrección, Hollowfication, Vollständig, Hisagi's Shikai

7x multiplier: Kenpachi's Shikai

10x multiplier: Buto Renjin, Yammy's Resurrección, Mask's Star Crest, Cero Oscuras, Segunda Etapa

Unknown multiplier: Kenpachi's eyepatch

Shouldn't Hisagi's Shikai be unquantifiably be more than 5x ?

Is there a multiplier for Hollow masks ?

So Ulq's cero oscurases in R2 are 500x his base attacks ? Jeepers.

Is Ulquiorra's 2nd release considered 10x base or 10x his first release? I'd assume it's the former since the latter would be pretty ridiculous.

Hisagi's Shikai is stronger than Resurreccion which is almost as big of a boost as Bankai which is at least 5x. So it's still just 5x as it doesn't have any proof of having any confirmed multiplier higher than 5x.

Hollow Mask is Hollowfication.

Segunda Etapa is considered 10x Resurreccion since Ulquiorra could spam Lanza del Relampago which is more powerful than Cero Oscuras which is has a 10x multiplier.

in the fight between ikkaku and the arrancar he faught(at start of arrancar saga) , we see that they are pretty close at base forms and then the arrancar enters resurreccion and can over power shikai ikkaku as we dont have a known multiplier for shikai, if we low ball ikkakus and assume its only 2 and we know bankai is x5 at least making bankai ikkaku x10 his base , and that arrancar was close in strength to ikkaku based on what we saw shouldnt resurreccion be x10 ?

On a side note, does anyone think with enough prep time Mayuri could make a potion that amps his stats to 4A ?

A potion? No.

But considering Urahara and Aizen made the Hogyoku, maybe he could do something similar.

Btw, didn't one of the novels state the Hogyoku was connected to the Soul King in some way?

The hogyoku had the nail of the soul king fed to it by aizen

that was the thing that he stole from rangiku and that gin wanted to recover .

Naeblis495 said:
So Aizen made the Hogyoku and then fed it a piece of the Soul King in order to strengthen it? I haven't read all the novels but is it ever said how Aizen obtained the Soul King's nail?

Lastly, if you really wanted to push it, could you argue Prime Soul King has the Hogyoku's abilities?

Zoro21043 said:
in the fight between ikkaku and the arrancar he faught(at start of arrancar saga) , we see that they are pretty close at base forms and then the arrancar enters resurreccion and can over power shikai ikkaku as we dont have a known multiplier for shikai, if we low ball ikkakus and assume its only 2 and we know bankai is x5 at least making bankai ikkaku x10 his base , and that arrancar was close in strength to ikkaku based on what we saw shouldnt resurreccion be x10 ?
here i was talking about 1st release of arrancars

Purgy said:
Naeblis495 said:
So Aizen made the Hogyoku and then fed it a piece of the Soul King in order to strengthen it? I haven't read all the novels but is it ever said how Aizen obtained the Soul King's nail?
Lastly, if you really wanted to push it, could you argue Prime Soul King has the Hogyoku's abilities?
i believe the nail was from rangiku

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Some people are born with parts of the SK.
Is it ever explained why that is? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions I just think it's interesting.

That's because they scale to other multipliers. Ikkaku's Shikai and every other shinigami's Shikai doesn't have proof of scaling to or having any multipliers. Also just edit your post instead of making a new one.

@Purgy

Can't remember, but all the Fullbringers are like aspects of his power. Aura has the chain of the SK I think which is why she has that matter manipulation on crack and etc.

Interesting, so that's why it's listed that Soul King possibly has Fullbringers powers since they stem from him.

Back