• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
EE has nothing to do with Aizens regen rating right now. If it did he'd have Mid-Godly if you take Mayuri's statement at face value about nothing in SS being capable to killing him.

Maybe? We would have to wait until someone with permissions to open a thread is on if they weren't on when the thread closes.

To accept p much everything in the OP. Last I read, we were gonna make a list of people who scale, beyond those mentioned in the OP.

Again just reposting this to keep track of all the calcs.

Island level: 6-C
Fullbring Ichigo's Cloud Split, Toshiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso ver 2

Large Island level: High 6-C
Yama destroying Karakura Tow, Gran Rey Cero (Accepted), Toshiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso

Small Country level: Low 6-B
Normal Cero, One fragor

Country level: 6-B
Aizen's Ultra Fragor, Urahara's Hado 99 (Accepted), Cero Oscuras

Continent level: 6-A
Bankai Yama Vaping Soul Society (Accepted)

Multi-Continent level: High 6-A
Ulquiorra's Lanza

I think ive already brought this up, but doesn't Toshiro's Bankai also seal on top of the power null?

I love how everyone still accepts Yama's feat as pulverization. The state of this wiki is atrocious if vaporization isn't used to get the proper yield of that calc.

But Chad gets vaporization no debate on that right.

@Zezu1995 bless your soul someone who has common sense.

But yeah despite this wiki having no issue with Edrad and ******* CHAD using vaporization. Two utter low tiers, one of which who doesn't use fire. They think that one of the verse's top tiers, who uses fire much more potent than Edrad and has shown vaporization many times with his CASUAL attacks, doesn't get vaporization with his STRONGEST SHIKAI ATTACK. It's beyond ridiculous and shows nothing but bias and hate for Yama or perhaps bleach as a whole on this wiki.

Before anyone says, no it's not an outlier, the vaporization yield is in the higher end of 6-B. Which makes perfect sense as we have calcs from Urahara and Ulquiora in 6-B already.

Apple as usual is also seeing the obvious. Thank you. I don't know how pulverization was accepted but from what I can tell everyone agrees the vaporization end should be used.

I've just seen someone on spacebattles forums saying that Candice's lightning is subsonic because she and Ichigo could have conversations mid-fight. Ican'teven....

On the other side, someone (still on SB) said that an argument could be made for Candice's Electrocution traveling at the speed of the return stroke of lightning (the one at 1/3 speed of light IIRC) base on the feat from the LN against Ginjo and Tsukishima. Something about her lightning creating white plasma which apparently is very common for the return stroke.

@Sigurd you're not actually trying to lowball Yama's feat are you? It's very clearly vaporization even when not taking into account that YAMA FREAKING MOTO is the one who did it. There is vapor coming from the crater just like in Chad's feat that nobody had a problem with. There's much more backing up vaporization than in either Edrad or Chad's feats. How people are having issues with Yama and not Chad showcases nothing but bias towards bleach.

Everyone that has responded has agreed so far that it's vaporization besides I guess Sigurd. This feat should be 6-B and that's all there is too it.

Warren Valion said:
Can Fire even pulverize?
It doesn't matter. Yammamoto's flames are not fire, but his own Reiatsu taking a physical form that "looks" like fire visually.

Yeah I've read the chapter many times over. The entire battle Aizen is one of my favourites in all of anime and manga. Yama vaporizes things. It's what he does all the time. Weaker characters like Edrad, Renji and Chad have all shown vaporization feats as well. And two of those don't even use fire they do it simply with reiatsu. Yama is on a vastly higher level than these characters, has multiple vaporization feats with regular attacks and is a fire user which only backs it up more. If regular attacks from his sword can vaporize people and entire areas instantly, there's no reason his ultimate Shikai attack shouldn't do the same. All the above reasoning plus the fact that the crater made clearly has vapour rising from it prove that Yama's feat should be in the 6-B end.

AppleLord said:
It doesn't matter. Yammamoto's flames are not fire, but his own Reiatsu taking a physical form that "looks" like fire visually.
It doesn't just look like fire, it acts like it too.

If fire works a specific way, then Yama's "flames" will act that way.

It doesn't just look like fire, it acts like it too.

If fire works a specific way, then Yama's "flames" will act that way.

First two pages.

AppleLord said:
First two pages.
You know I read the manga to, right?

Anyway, this doesn't disprove what I said - I know Yama's fire aren't real flames, but they look like real flames and act like them.

When people are genuinely arguing that Chad can do something that Yama can't in terms of AP. Oh my the downplay is unreal on this wiki!

The issue is Chad's feat has the indications of vaporization and nothing stating otherwise.

Yama's feat has literal statements of ashes, which is pulverization. It was stated to disintegrate (pulverize) a specific area, which is not vaporization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back