• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant use that mask thing.. renji got a buff... same with rukia... mask beat kenseis bankai with just his ability no bankai

no volstandig*

That just means Mask's Superstar ability is stronger than Bankai Kensei. That doesn't disprove the fact that Bankai Renji stomped Max Cheers Volstandig Mask who is much stronger than Max Cheers Base Mask who overpowered Shikai Renji with his lariat. And it doesn't contradict Bankai giving a bigger power boost than Volstandig.

Like I said all the statements about these transformation being on par with Bankai is wrong. No matter how you look at it Bankai is clearly more powerful than the two.

Peter1129 said:
That just means Mask's Superstar ability is stronger than Bankai Kensei. That doesn't disprove the fact that Bankai Renji stomped Max Cheers Volstandig Mask who is much stronger than Max Cheers Base Mask who overpowered Shikai Renji with his lariat. And it doesn't contradict Bankai giving a bigger power boost than Volstandig.
Although that was Renji's true Bankai at that point since Zabimaru was holding it back

I don't think they even have a previous speed. Pretty sure they were always Massively Hypersonic+ via backscaling from the final arc.

Well...We don't have many feats though... Most of them would be like above hypersonic to Hypersonic+ I guess ? I mean there is Byakuya's feat for example or the Senbonzakura Calc which we can give a lowball by taking off the Bankai boost part ?

i already stated lets just do 7.5x.. its in the middle making it not a low ball or high ball easy fix . as for the speed not only are the ninjas lightning speed but lightning kido also which they been dodging forever

By the way does Shikai Toshiro's 7-A Storm need to remade? I vaguely recall somebody saying the KE is no longer usable due to the new standards for storms or something.

Its funny that since we use the lowball (highball should logically be used for Ichigo), everyone ends up with a higher speed lmao.

Although who would that scale to ? Because, it would probably scale to people like Renji and Shuhei for example, and the other captains

Dangai Ichigo said:
Although who would that scale to ? Because, it would probably scale to people like Renji and Shuhei for example, and the other captains
Are you talking about the speed? Everybody has been replying at the same time so it has gotten hard to keep track with who's replying to whom.

Pretty sure DMUA said that (I think but my memory isn't the best for this stuff) so we just posted gifs, videos and panels to show that it is KE and he said its fine.

About the speed of Pre-TS Lieuntenants, shouldn't they (and probably 2nd and 3rd Seat too) scale to Orihime's feat with the explosions? The feat is mach 50.9 for reaction speed and mach 174.69 for attack speed.

It's also worth mentioning that Orihime couldn't react to that dude with the airplanes Shikai who was like a 4th/5th Seat, so the Lieuntenants should be much faster.

So Orihime's feat = MSeated Officers like Yumichika and Lieutenants

Ichigo's Lowballed Feat = Lieutenants like Renji, Hisagi and Yachiru to most of the captains

Could that work ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
So Orihime's feat = MSeated Officers like Yumichika and Lieutenants
Ichigo's Lowballed Feat = Lieutenants like Renji, Hisagi and Yachiru to most of the captains

Could that work ?
What feat of Ichigo?

Besides the speeds for Senbonzakura being laughably slow it's fine. His petals move faster than he does, at the very least I'd say lightning speed should be used. It'd probably give a more accurate result too since if I remember correctly Uryu recently got a sub-relativistic feat. Maybe I'm wrong on that though.

IIRC, I did use the speed of lightning (the one used on this forum), and the result was almost mach 100k.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Another One

Weird how even though this Ichigo doesn't have many fights he has a certain number of feats, along with Renji
He has only fought 3 times but has great achievements, such as destroying Yukio's pocket size, dispelling a storm, weathering the high temperatures, is any missing?

He had a brief scuffle with Yhwach, almost killed Shaz Domino, was dominating Quilge, even when his Bankai could not be stolen by Ivan, Haschwalth had to step in to break his Bankai (It might not be much but having a high tier step in to make sure you won't follow them is a something to be admired), and crossed the Sereitei from the 12th division from where he was to where Byakuya was to where Yamamoto was killed, and he and Renji were fighting the Asauchi for three days and then there's this hot spring thing where he reflexevely hurt Tenjiro

He really does have a lot going for him, even more when he awakens his Quincy powers

DragonEmperor23 said:
So where does the Massively Hypersonic+ speed rating come from?

" Massively Hypersonic+ (Blitzed three Lieutenants at once),"

This is Post Bankai Ichigo's reasoning for the rating but Rangiku is a LT and she isn't MHS+.
Been complaining about this for months tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back