• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

You have a good point, in fact, I think the almighty is quite complex. Not even Orihime could back Ichigo's Bankai because it's broken in the future, so killing him in the past seems like just a guess. In addition, Yhwach has type 2 causality in profile, because of Mimihagi. If he really was affected by the past, Tsukishima's powers would affect him, since at his own words, he created a timeline in the past so that Ichigo's Bankai did not break and yet needed Orihime's help.

So, what happened with the Bankai Yama calc? IIRC, the mid and high ends were into 6-A, right?

Also, IIRC, didn't Old Man Zangetsu told Ichigo that all this time he restricted his power to a max of 20%? Would that translate to Dangai too (like True Shikai being 5 x Dangai)?

zangetsu said that ichigo was only using a part , the part of his power he could not supress.

https://www.***********.net/bleach/541/18

but that's the *********** version , maybe the viz translation is better but looking at the original would be even better

I'm already working in the Top Tiers and their speed for another post, I can get Soul King taken care of as well. It will take a while to cite and give explanation for why SK has each power so I think not rushing it will be best for accuracy sake. Then we can get the CRT rolling on any further necessary additions when the huge post is made

Soul King should get Soul Manipulation instead of regulation since souls are made of reishi and Quincy can manipulate even the reishi in souls and absorb them.

He will, Xulrev will do it justice. Just give him the time to compile it all since the Soul King is going to have the biggest Bleach profile.

Also, I have a few more CRTs I want to put out, but I'm going to hold onto them for a bit. I did just get Memories of Nobody accepted as canon and 2 full CRTs on fixing the God Tiers.

I think I want a break.

Warren Valion said:
Where did you guys get that picture of the Soul King from?
Mach Two provided most of the recent updated profile pictures. They're pretty good at editing given how they had to have removed the backgrounds of all of the pictures they took from the official color scans.

Props to them.

No idea where they got it from.

Every Fullbringer has a shard of the Soul King residing inside them, so yes the Soul King would have every Fullbring ability in his profile.

It will take me some time to make sure the rationale and abilities are cited and given good reasoning if not explicit, but I'll make sure nothing is missed.

Its damn good fanart honestly, and I'm preferable to not looking at a mangled corpse sealed in crystal if I'm being perfectly honest

They added KARIN as a playable character, not adding the Soul King would be something new. When is part 2 coming out?

Do we need a CRT to add Ichigo's latent powers mastered form to his profile?

In the manga Tite Kubo stated that Ichigo never master his Bankai.

First it usually takes 10 years, but Ichigo achieved Bankai in less than a week, and Yamamoto told Yhwach that Ichigo's Bankai couldn't be stolen because it was a baby Bankai that had room for further development. Even Yhwach knew that Ichigo's power threat was because of his Potential confirming he has yet to mastered his powers and Ichigo also confirmed that he couldn't summon his Hollow side on his own.

Kubo was envolpe in the creation of Ichigo's latent potential mastered form.

The question that remains is wherever the form is canon since the original author, Tite Kubo is both the designer & supervisor of this character.

Back